2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Thorbjorn Olsen Arrested on Flight

apex17

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @Bingo1976 said:

> > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > @Bingo1976 said:

> > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > I know it heavily favors folks with money, and Thirbjorn has enough to make this a probation, fine, “rehab” type of deal.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > There are plenty of cases of wealthy sportsmen doing time for sexual assault in the UK - this is just the first example I found, and he wasn't also drunk on an aeroplane - 31/2 years

> > > >

> > > > https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-35321599

> > > >

> > >

> > > Whoa, a little extreme compared to this situation.

> >

> > Is it? Without knowing the full extent of the assault it's hard to say, but generally people who act up on planes don't get looked on very favourably by the British courts, and neither are people who are convicted of sexual assault. Celebrity or money won't really help you as much as you seem to think it would across the pond.

> > Here is another case of a years sentence for assaulting a sleping woman.

> > https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/indian-tourist-jailed-in-uk-for-sexually-assaulting-sleeping-woman-on-plane/story-Z7D3b2mpR5wD2qVPBhSmFK.html

> > CAAs view on drunken passengers - full weight of the law and jail time...

> > https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/drunk-plane-jail-warning/

> >

> Yes, the example you gave was quite a bit removed based on what little is known. The rest - criminal process will work its way through and we will probably learn more actual facts. He’s stepped off a pretty good cliff so far from what is known.

Yes, and I'm not suggesting that any form of this is acceptable. But of course their are degrees of violence and acts. The guy in the example only got 1 year for what he did and he should have got more. Let's hope that thor did not do anything remotely approaching this.

> @Dpavs said:

> I know it's a digression but....

> Some agents that are part of the TSA or one of it's subdivisions are law enforcement officers and others are not.

> I think the link below can help illuminate some of the darkness around this debate.

>

> [TSA](https://www.federallawenforcement.org/tsa/ "TSA")

Lol. Flame suit on. The Leo’s of this thread hate anyone saying that.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> >

> > I love keyboard lawyers.

>

> What today’s youtoo calls assault and what will get a conviction in court is an entirely different thing. If I yelled assault every time a woman made a pass at me using your definition ( while wearing a wedding ring) I’d be a witness in court for the next 30 years. I once had to threaten to throat punch a drunk lady at a bar if she didn’t leave me alone. And that wasn’t assault. But it was about to be. She cussed me out , called me several vulgar versions of the female anatomy and stormed off. I was just waiting for drinks to be made to take back to our table...that was harassment for sure. But was not assault and she was as handsy as can be. Assault asserts some idea of force.

>

> We have no knowledge of anything that will stick as assault. Just a vaguely written article looking for clicks.

You are my hero.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Dpavs said:

> > I know it's a digression but....

> > Some agents that are part of the TSA or one of it's subdivisions are law enforcement officers and others are not.

> > I think the link below can help illuminate some of the darkness around this debate.

> >

> > [TSA](https://www.federallawenforcement.org/tsa/ "TSA")

>

> Lol. Flame suit on. The Leo’s of this thread hate anyone saying that.

It’s not hated, just incorrect. Air Marshals are the le arm of tsa. The people in blue shirts at the airport that most encounter are not and have no arresting power. If they have issues they call actual law enforcement

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

> @bubbagump said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Dpavs said:

> > > I know it's a digression but....

> > > Some agents that are part of the TSA or one of it's subdivisions are law enforcement officers and others are not.

> > > I think the link below can help illuminate some of the darkness around this debate.

> > >

> > > [TSA](https://www.federallawenforcement.org/tsa/ "TSA")

> >

> > Lol. Flame suit on. The Leo’s of this thread hate anyone saying that.

>

> It’s not hated, just incorrect. Air Marshals are the le arm of tsa. The people in blue shirts at the airport that most encounter are not and have no arresting power. If they have issues they call actual law enforcement

>

>

Just agree to disagree. I’m not at all sure that arresting power is the end all be all line for that designation. See link below.

In the end it’s semantics. If you help enforce laws , by that very definition you are a law enforcement individual. TSA does that. And don’t you think the blue shirts calling a Marshall to lock you up is the same dang thing ? If you ran are you not a fugitive ? Now I also understand that it rubs some officers wrong because of their amount of training etc ... they look at that as a slap on the face. And maybe it is. But that’s not my problem to solve. TSA is not just a normal civilian. You will get charged with far more than assault if you resist one. Which is not same as same actions against anyone else. I may agree if you said they are riding the fence. Sure. They’ve given agent status to govt employees who are under trained , under qualified and probably both under and over paid in some instances. But. They aren’t just a concierge service for the airlines.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enforcement_officer

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bubbagump said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Dpavs said:

> > > Some agents that are part of the TSA or one of it's subdivisions are law enforcement officers and others are not.

> > > I think the link below can help illuminate some of the darkness around this debate.

> > >

> >

>

> It’s not hated, just incorrect. Air Marshals are the le arm of tsa. The people in blue shirts at the airport that most encounter are not and have no arresting power. If they have issues they call actual law enforcement

>

>

Agreed. The TSA Officers everyone commonly sees do not have any arresting power.

> @Dpavs said:

> > @bubbagump said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Dpavs said:

> > > > I know it's a digression but....

> > > > Some agents that are part of the TSA or one of it's subdivisions are law enforcement officers and others are not.

> > > > I think the link below can help illuminate some of the darkness around this debate.

> > > >

> > > > [TSA](https://www.federallawenforcement.org/tsa/ "TSA")

> > >

> > > Lol. Flame suit on. The Leo’s of this thread hate anyone saying that.

> >

> > It’s not hated, just incorrect. Air Marshals are the le arm of tsa. The people in blue shirts at the airport that most encounter are not and have no arresting power. If they have issues they call actual law enforcement

> >

> >

> Agreed. The TSA Officers everyone commonly sees do not have any arresting power.

>

Yet .... it’s against federal law to disobey one. As in “ stand here until one of my associates arrives “. In walks Marshall or local PD to arrest you. My local Walmart security guy cannot do that.

I leave it to you guys. I understand why it irks you for me to call them a LEO. That’s an issue that’s too deep to go onto here. But I don’t understand why you defend it by acting as if they are just postal employees there to serve. They live in that grey area that shouldn’t exist.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Dpavs said:

> > > @bubbagump said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @Dpavs said:

> > > > > I know it's a digression but....

> > > > > Some agents that are part of the TSA or one of it's subdivisions are law enforcement officers and others are not.

> > > > > I think the link below can help illuminate some of the darkness around this debate.

> > > > >

> > > > > [TSA](https://www.federallawenforcement.org/tsa/ "TSA")

> > > >

> > > > Lol. Flame suit on. The Leo’s of this thread hate anyone saying that.

> > >

> > > It’s not hated, just incorrect. Air Marshals are the le arm of tsa. The people in blue shirts at the airport that most encounter are not and have no arresting power. If they have issues they call actual law enforcement

> > >

> > >

> > Agreed. The TSA Officers everyone commonly sees do not have any arresting power.

> >

>

> Yet .... it’s against federal law to disobey one. As in “ stand here until one of my associates arrives “. In walks Marshall or local PD to arrest you. My local Walmart security guy cannot do that.

>

> I leave it to you guys. I understand why it irks you for me to call them a LEO. That’s an issue that’s too deep to go onto here. But I don’t understand why you defend it by acting as if they are just postal employees there to serve. They live in that grey area that shouldn’t exist.

I think it is a splitting semantic hairs thing.. but it does not bother me to call them law enforcement officers... truthfully in the broadest terms, I would classify them as such because they do assist in the enforcement of laws. Take for instance asst. prosecuting attorneys. They can be recognized as law enforcement officers because their job is to prosecute alleged legal offenders, but they may not have the power to arrest anyone.

> @bubbagump said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Dpavs said:

> > >

> >

>

>

>

But they can tickle your junk with impunity, much like actual LEOs

> @Dpavs said:

> I think it is a splitting semantic hairs thing.. but it does not bother me to call them law enforcement officers... truthfully in the broadest terms, I would classify them as such because they do assist in the enforcement of laws. Take for instance asst. prosecuting attorneys. They can be recognized as law enforcement officers because their job is to prosecute alleged legal offenders, but they may not have the power to arrest anyone.

Olsen will likely need to call himself a good....law enforcement officer? to defend him....if he goes to trial.

Semantics, splitting hairs, stubborn, obtuse, broad...whatever works I guess. But we all know, you arent calling TSA if somebody is breaking in your house.....and we all know who TSA calls if they have a situation requiring actual law enforcement.

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

Okay.. It’s been 12 pages now..

I can live with most people not knowing what the letter ø in his first name means so I’m fine with Thorbjorn.

But for the love of Jebus can someone please change the thread title and get his last name right?

It’s Olesen not Olsen.

(Moment of unnecessary complaining gone)

?

I still feel like every article published about this is the equivalent of a national enquirer smut piece at the check out counter. Articles more interested in linking Poulter, Golf in General, and both tours to horrific sex crimes against women by privileged young white millionaires. None of the reporting holds any weight so far as I’m concerned. Except that he is suspended from the euro tour until this is resolved which would probably be the case for any criminal investigations regardless of severity.

Also, TSA may not be able to arrest you but they can sure as hell have you arrested and worse. If you don’t want to call them law enforcement don’t but they certainly have the ear of the cops, feds, AIr marshals, fbi, customs, ICE etc. I worked for United for several years and saw the TSA involve everyone of the significant agencies in things across the board with nothing more than a quick radio call.

> @CCTxGolf said:

> I still feel like every article published about this is the equivalent of a national enquirer **** piece at the check out counter. Articles more interested in linking Poulter, Golf in General, and both tours to horrific **** crimes against women by privileged young white millionaires. None of the reporting holds any weight so far as I’m concerned. Except that he is suspended from the euro tour until this is resolved which would probably be the case for any criminal investigations regardless of severity.

This just popped up on my Facebook feed - its a good summary of how the courts will handle this and whether this goes to Magistrates or Crown court will indicate the severity of the potential punishment if he is convicted.

https://www.bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/thorbjorn-olesen-what-happens-next

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

Ambien and booze = weird actions.

And = very poor judgement, even if that is the case here.

To be clear I am not responding to 2bGood here but to several posts which have alluded to this.

While I agree that if that is the case it might somewhat diminish responsibility for anything actually done and mitigate any resultant punishment, it certainly should not be considered as exoneration for any offense committed. Combining alcohol with any other drug is a bad idea and that's not really anything that anyone should not be aware of by now.

> @Dpavs said:

> Ambien and booze = weird actions.

> And = very poor judgement, even if that is the case here.

> To be clear I am not responding to 2bGood here but to several posts which have alluded to this.

> While I agree that if that is the case it might somewhat diminish responsibility for anything actually done and mitigate any resultant punishment, it certainly should not be considered as exoneration for any offense committed. Combining alcohol with any other drug is a bad idea and that's not really anything that anyone should not be aware of by now.

I agree. I am anti prescription drug as much as I can be. My doc has offered me something to help sleep when flying back and forth to Canada to the UK, but I pass as I want to be in compete control when out in public and especially on a plane. Never got why people would be willing to take stance drugs when in a confined space with lots of people.

Ambien and booze is a nasty combination that 99/100 times is fine, but the 1/100 times results people doing very strange things.

> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

He's off the tour, Doug...las.

> @joedalton5 said:

> Okay.. It’s been 12 pages now..

>

> I can live with most people not knowing what the letter ø in his first name means so I’m fine with Thorbjorn.

>

> But for the love of Jebus can someone please change the thread title and get his last name right?

>

> It’s Olesen not Olsen.

>

> (Moment of unnecessary complaining gone)

>

> ?

Here I thought he was one of those twins!

• Like 1

> @bladehunter said:

> > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > >

> > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > >

> > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

>

>

> Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

Suspended

> @chigolfer1 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > >

> > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> >

> >

> > Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

>

> That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> > Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

>

> Suspended

But you knew that 0 is word used for very unlikely. Right ?

That being said. In a court in the UK. He’s likely screwed. He’d fare far better in the states. In my humble opinion.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > > >

> > > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> > >

> > >

> > > Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

> >

> > That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> > > Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

> >

> > Suspended

>

> But you knew that 0 is word used for very unlikely. Right ?

>

> That being said. In a court in the UK. He’s likely screwed. He’d fare far better in the states. In my humble opinion.

He’s not the victim here. And I say that as a fan of his.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

> @Bingo1976 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

> > >

> > > That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> > > > Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

> > >

> > > Suspended

> >

> > But you knew that 0 is word used for very unlikely. Right ?

> >

> > That being said. In a court in the UK. He’s likely screwed. He’d fare far better in the states. In my humble opinion.

>

> He’s not the victim here. And I say that as a fan of his.

I don't think he was suggesting that at all.

Sounds like he was under the influence of something not so good. There are stories of people who mix alcohol with sleeping pills or other medication with bad reactions and consequences.

Ping G400 MAX 9 Kuro Kage Tini 60x

Titleist TSI2 18 Tensei White Stiff

Titleist 818 21 KBS PROTO Stiff
Ping G710 4-PW

Ping S159 50 54 58

Ping Senita 38 Putter

> @Bingo1976 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

> > >

> > > That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> > > > Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

> > >

> > > Suspended

> >

> > But you knew that 0 is word used for very unlikely. Right ?

> >

> > That being said. In a court in the UK. He’s likely screwed. He’d fare far better in the states. In my humble opinion.

>

> He’s not the victim here. And I say that as a fan of his.

I didn’t say he was a victim. I’m just saying we don’t know any facts about the case. Not enough To even claim there is a victim. I just prefer to make an opinion based on info. Not headlines.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Bingo1976 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

> > > >

> > > > That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> > > > > Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

> > > >

> > > > Suspended

> > >

> > > But you knew that 0 is word used for very unlikely. Right ?

> > >

> > > That being said. In a court in the UK. He’s likely screwed. He’d fare far better in the states. In my humble opinion.

> >

> > He’s not the victim here. And I say that as a fan of his.

>

> I didn’t say he was a victim. I’m just saying we don’t know any facts about the case. Not enough To even claim there is a victim. I just prefer to make an opinion based on info. Not headlines.

If an arrest was made for sexual assault charges, then by definition there is a victim.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

> @brew4eagle said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Bingo1976 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> > > > > > Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

> > > > >

> > > > > Suspended

> > > >

> > > > But you knew that 0 is word used for very unlikely. Right ?

> > > >

> > > > That being said. In a court in the UK. He’s likely screwed. He’d fare far better in the states. In my humble opinion.

> > >

> > > He’s not the victim here. And I say that as a fan of his.

> >

> > I didn’t say he was a victim. I’m just saying we don’t know any facts about the case. Not enough To even claim there is a victim. I just prefer to make an opinion based on info. Not headlines.

>

> If an arrest was made for sexual assault charges, then by definition there is a victim.

Alleged victim.

You still have to prove the case yes ?

This is the problem with today’s social media world. It’s guilty until proven innocent.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @brew4eagle said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Bingo1976 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > So you say low, I say none. Why argue? Are you under the impression that there is some sort of penalty for me if he does 1 day in jail and you win a prize of some variety?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > What would you like to wager?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @golfandfishing said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > No way he does any time in a jail cell. Maybe, maybe a very slight chance of a brief home sentence. There is zero chance he goes to prison. None.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Not sure if you're being serious or not, or how you could think this. He's being charged with sexual assault. Of course he could do jail time if he is convicted of something in that realm unless I don't understand something about the charges? Now, I'm not predicting that but I don't see how there isn't a chance greater than 0% that it could happen.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I literally wrote I'm not predicting it. That doesn't mean I think there's a 0% chance, lol .

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Because there's a huge difference between someone saying 0% chance of something happening and there being a chance of it happening, which is why I asked if you knew something about the legal system, etc.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Of course you know when someone says “ none “ that’s hyperbole. There’s no such thing as 100 or 0% when talking criminal charges. So ? Also a large difference between being charged with something and it making it to trial.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's exactly my point that there's no such thing as 0%.> @"Mick Douglas" said:

> > > > > > > Field out for Switzerland the week after his court case and he's not in the field, going to be a stressful time right now we have to assume practicing golf won't be a high priority and if found guilty or not I doubt he'll play before Wentworth or Dunhill the following week.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Suspended

> > > > >

> > > > > But you knew that 0 is word used for very unlikely. Right ?

> > > > >

> > > > > That being said. In a court in the UK. He’s likely screwed. He’d fare far better in the states. In my humble opinion.

> > > >

> > > > He’s not the victim here. And I say that as a fan of his.

> > >

> > > I didn’t say he was a victim. I’m just saying we don’t know any facts about the case. Not enough To even claim there is a victim. I just prefer to make an opinion based on info. Not headlines.

> >

> > If an arrest was made for sexual assault charges, then by definition there is a victim.

>

> Alleged victim.

>

> You still have to prove the case yes ?

>

> This is the problem with today’s social media world. It’s guilty until proven innocent.

dangerous times for due process...