Thorbjorn Olsen Arrested on Flight

apex17

> @OldTomMorris said:

> > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > @OldTomMorris said:

> > > The way the media frame things by using specific phrases it can often seem a lot worse than it is. Let's hope for everyone its not as bad as reported.

> >

> > Well he was arrested coming off a flight. The media doesn't have to "frame" things a certain way for that to be pretty bad. I've flown A LOT and never seen a person arrested coming off a flight for their behavior. On top of that a pro golfer who obviously used to travelling around the world. It sounds like this dude has issues unless, giving him the benefit of the doubt, he took medication or something that interacted with alcohol or something along those lines.

>

> Well he's currently released and uncharged. I'm talking about the the loaded phrases and it's beyond naive to suggest that doesn't occur in media stories particularly when the accused is high profile. The articles still makes use of unnamed sources/eye witness. I prefer to wait and see, I'm not going to accept it as fact just because its in print.

Accept what as fact? Now will he eventually be charged, who knows, but it's hard to see how a they would have made up a story of him being drunk and behaving out of control to the point of being arrested.

"The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a 29-year-old man was arrested at Heathrow on Monday on suspicion of sexual assault, being drunk onboard an aircraft and failing to comply with the orders of cabin crew."

> @chigolfer1 said:

> > @OldTomMorris said:

> > > @chigolfer1 said:

> > > > @OldTomMorris said:

> > > > The way the media frame things by using specific phrases it can often seem a lot worse than it is. Let's hope for everyone its not as bad as reported.

> > >

> > > Well he was arrested coming off a flight. The media doesn't have to "frame" things a certain way for that to be pretty bad. I've flown A LOT and never seen a person arrested coming off a flight for their behavior. On top of that a pro golfer who obviously used to travelling around the world. It sounds like this dude has issues unless, giving him the benefit of the doubt, he took medication or something that interacted with alcohol or something along those lines.

> >

> > Well he's currently released and uncharged. I'm talking about the the loaded phrases and it's beyond naive to suggest that doesn't occur in media stories particularly when the accused is high profile. The articles still makes use of unnamed sources/eye witness. I prefer to wait and see, I'm not going to accept it as fact just because its in print.

>

> **Accept what as fact?** Now will he eventually be charged, who knows, but it's hard to see how a they would have made up a story of him being drunk and behaving out of control to the point of being arrested.

> "The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a 29-year-old man was arrested at Heathrow on Monday on suspicion of sexual assault, being drunk onboard an aircraft and failing to comply with the orders of cabin crew."

The description of the events.

[size=2]Titleist 910D3 8.5°
TaylorMade M3 15°
Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
Titleist Pro V 1x[/size]

> @MattyO1984 said:

> One quote I have seen is "He started abusing some of the passengers and crew and then made a pass at one of the female passengers before taking a leak in the aisle. It was shocking behaviour. You would expect it maybe on a budget airline but not in the first class cabin on BA"

"You would expect it maybe on a budget airline..." Who says such stupid things? Someone expects people to be pissing in the aisle of any airline?

> @Ferguson said:

> If you'll indulge me. According to the story the woman passed Olesen while walking back to her seat, then it says the woman was struck on the right temple with the alleged urine. The urine then proceeded to ricochet off the temple striking passenger 67 between the third and forth rib. The urine then came off the rib turned and hit Olesen in the right wrist causing him to drop his fitted golf cap. The urine then splashed off the wrist, paused in mid-air mind you, made a left turn and landed on the woman’s left thigh. That is one magic urination.

Sounds like a second urinator

• Like 2

Maybe he takes meds that the booze didn't get along with or he's off his meds. Whatever is behind his erratic, urinating in the isle behavior, it's going to cost him.

• TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58
  • TSR2 15° AD VF 74
  • T200 17 2i° Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 90
  • T100 3i to 9i MMT 105
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 6.0 120
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x & AVX

> @cdnglf said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > If you'll indulge me. According to the story the woman passed Olesen while walking back to her seat, then it says the woman was struck on the right temple with the alleged urine. The urine then proceeded to ricochet off the temple striking passenger 67 between the third and forth rib. The urine then came off the rib turned and hit Olesen in the right wrist causing him to drop his fitted golf cap. The urine then splashed off the wrist, paused in mid-air mind you, made a left turn and landed on the woman’s left thigh. That is one magic urination.

>

> Sounds like a second urinator

Yes, yes, near the emergency exit.

> @KrazyTrain18 said:

> > @Hankshank said:

> > > @buckeyefl said:

> > > Not good at all. Surprised that being drunk on an airplane is illegal but the other charges, if true, deserve punishment.

> > When you commit a crime on on aeroplane, with what country’s law are you charged? For sure, if your hands did unlegal things towards a woman on a domestic scandinavian flight you would get charged.

> > Guy’s an absolute hunk, obviously not gay and still the only single man on the RC team. Sounds like he has things to sort out.

> >

> >

>

> The law applies to whichever country the aircraft is registered in, therefor the UK law applies.

Correct. If you want to read more on it, you can look up the "Tokyo Convention" which basically covers all things about law in international air travel.

> @tiderider said:

> article says "sexual assault", while a witness says "made a pass" ... that said, hope he gets punished severely by the authorities and tour ... zero reason for that to happen ...

Yep. And those two can be ( read - CAN BE) two entirely different things.

How is there not video of this ?

Hard to believe completely. Doesn’t mean he’s not guilty. But for actual sexual assault , I’m of a mind that you need actual evidence. And if witnesses watched him assault a lady , I’d want them prosecuted for lack of backbone as well.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @slocagolfer said:

> > @MattyO1984 said:

> > One quote I have seen is "He started abusing some of the passengers and crew and then made a pass at one of the female passengers before taking a leak in the aisle. It was shocking behaviour. You would expect it maybe on a budget airline but not in the first class cabin on BA"

>

> "You would expect it maybe on a budget airline..." Who says such stupid things? Someone expects people to be pissing in the aisle of any airline?

I guess you've never flown Spirit Air

> @slocagolfer said:

> > @MattyO1984 said:

> > One quote I have seen is "He started abusing some of the passengers and crew and then made a pass at one of the female passengers before taking a leak in the aisle. It was shocking behaviour. You would expect it maybe on a budget airline but not in the first class cabin on BA"

>

> "You would expect it maybe on a budget airline..." Who says such stupid things? Someone expects people to be pissing in the aisle of any airline?

That’s because rich people think poor people are scum and just enjoy living in urine

> @Krt22 said:

> > @tiderider said:

> > > @Krt22 said:

> > > > @tiderider said:

> > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > >

> > > > "normal to touch someone"? ...

> > > >

> > > > where is it normal to touch a female stranger without any consent, esp during a drunken escapade that involves urinating in the aisle of a plane, probably right next to her? ...

> > >

> > > come on bro, totally normal and acceptable to touch complete strangers on an airplane, as long as its not in the abnormal touching areas of course.

> >

> >

> > > > @tiderider said:

> > > > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > > > > > @jubilee_links said:

> > > > > > Absolutely disgusting if its all true and should be prosecuted. Zero tolerance for assaulting another passenger - possible jail time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can we all stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> > > >

> > > > "normal to touch someone"? ...

> > > >

> > > > where is it normal to touch a female stranger without any consent, esp during a drunken escapade that involves urinating in the aisle of a plane, probably right next to her? ...

> > >

> > > come on bro, totally normal and acceptable to touch complete strangers on an airplane, as long as its not in the abnormal touching areas of course.

> >

> > "touch" is not the same as incidental contact with an arm or shoulder when buckling up ... just my take on it ... women are fed up with being "touched", and rightfully so ... that said, as a previous poster stated, could be a sleep drug and a few drinks ... seems more than a bit out of character for the guy ...

>

> Being impaired does not in any way excuse such conduct, touching (incidental or not), urinating, or the like just aren't acceptable in a public setting.

i agree, though > @Ferguson said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> > > If you'll indulge me. According to the story the woman passed Olesen while walking back to her seat, then it says the woman was struck on the right temple with the alleged urine. The urine then proceeded to ricochet off the temple striking passenger 67 between the third and forth rib. The urine then came off the rib turned and hit Olesen in the right wrist causing him to drop his fitted golf cap. The urine then splashed off the wrist, paused in mid-air mind you, made a left turn and landed on the woman’s left thigh. That is one magic urination.

> >

> > Sounds like a second urinator

>

> Yes, yes, near the emergency exit.

could've come from his brassie knob ...

Yeah. British Air will most likely ban him. That will cause him some issues for sure. It sounds like he may need help. Alcohol changing someone's demeanor and actions that much as to "allegedly" physically assault someone is not a good sign. People get drunk and do stupid stuff. I know I have. But to do that and urinate in the isle? Could be a sign of a problem. Wish him well.

> @ray9898 said:

> > @Ole3wiggle said:

> ll stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> >

> > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

>

> LOL.....what? You seem to be an outrage looking for a place to happen.

>

> This is a guy so drunk he pissed in the aisle of an airplane, nothing in the story leads anyone to think there is any exaggeration in his conduct.

I think you guys are confused. In no way am I condoning his actions on the plane. He was clearly heavily intoxicated in public (a crime in most states) while also being combative and argumentative with workers and other passengers on the flight. There's definitely wrong doing and consequences are to come, I'm sure.

My statement was that I wasnt ready to send him to the firing squad for "sexual assault" when no facts have been released on what action occurred between him and the female passenger on the flight. The article uses "sexual assault" and the woman quoted in the article says "made a pass at". There a huge degree of difference between sexual assault and hitting on someone.

Also, I'm not saying its alright to randomly touch someone you don't know. However, I wouldn't label simple touch to someones shoulder/arm/etc. assault, either. Stop using words like "assault" to describe these instances. It's insulting to the people who are actually assaulted.

• Like 3

The folks saying it’s a mix of meds and booze that made him act out of character are dead wrong. The personality one excludes when intoxicated is their true personality- they do and say things that they feel deep down. Once the drugs turn off any social filters their true personality shines through. Some folks get super happy, laugh and love when hammered. Some spout racial slurs. Others grab women and piss in the aisle. The Thunder Bear, without a filter, has zero respect for anyone else, thinks women exist for his personal pleasure and knows that being rich will be his escape from acting any way he would like. Ambien and booze didn’t make him act out of character, it made him act to his true character.

This is why you fly private. You can pee where ever you want.> @Ole3wiggle said:

> > @ray9898 said:

> > > @Ole3wiggle said:

> > ll stop throwing the word "assault" around for every unwanted interaction between two human beings? If he touched her, say on the shoulders, and made a rude comment does that seriously warrant using the term assault? Now, if he groped her sexually in an area that is not normal to touch someone, then by all means its assault. Lets just wait for all the facts to come out before throwing these terms around is all I'm saying. It seems that's how the media works these days, use the big words for a click bait title and then the facts come out and its totally exaggerated.

> > >

> > > I'll wait for more info to come out before condemning Olsen for other than being buckled on a transatlantic flight.

> >

> > LOL.....what? You seem to be an outrage looking for a place to happen.

> >

> > This is a guy so drunk he pissed in the aisle of an airplane, nothing in the story leads anyone to think there is any exaggeration in his conduct.

>

> I think you guys are confused. In no way am I condoning his actions on the plane. He was clearly heavily intoxicated in public (a crime in most states) while also being combative and argumentative with workers and other passengers on the flight. There's definitely wrong doing and consequences are to come, I'm sure.

> My statement was that I wasnt ready to send him to the firing squad for "sexual assault" when no facts have been released on what action occurred between him and the female passenger on the flight. The article uses "sexual assault" and the woman quoted in the article says "made a pass at". There a huge degree of difference between sexual assault and hitting on someone.

> Also, I'm not saying its alright to randomly touch someone you don't know. However, I wouldn't label simple touch to someones shoulder/arm/etc. assault, either. Stop using words like "assault" to describe these instances. It's insulting to the people who are actually assaulted.

ummm I think you may want to re-read the article. First off, I'm not sure how you make a pass at someone whose sleeping, but more importantly, it was suggesting it was a different person or possibly a different time frame with the same person.

> @golfandfishing said:

> The folks saying it’s a mix of meds and booze that made him act out of character are dead wrong. The personality one excludes when intoxicated is their true personality- they do and say things that they feel deep down. Once the drugs turn off any social filters their true personality shines through. Some folks get super happy, laugh and love when hammered. Some spout racial slurs. Others grab women and **** in the aisle. The Thunder Bear, without a filter, has zero respect for anyone else, thinks women exist for his personal pleasure and knows that being rich will be his escape from acting any way he would like. Ambien and booze didn’t make him act out of character, it made him act to his true character.

I can't say I disagree.

> @cdnglf said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > If you'll indulge me. According to the story the woman passed Olesen while walking back to her seat, then it says the woman was struck on the right temple with the alleged urine. The urine then proceeded to ricochet off the temple striking passenger 67 between the third and forth rib. The urine then came off the rib turned and hit Olesen in the right wrist causing him to drop his fitted golf cap. The urine then splashed off the wrist, paused in mid-air mind you, made a left turn and landed on the woman’s left thigh. That is one magic urination.

>

> Sounds like a second urinator

I know we've only chatted online, but can either of you help me move my furniture this weekend?

> @farmer said:

> I hope there is no cell phone video leaked (see what I did there) of the peeing. That would be something impossible to unsee.

Yup I got it ;) ------- Kinda like a car radiator repair shop in Gaffney SC---- Fowler's Radiator Shop the best place in town to take a leak----- Ya know just saying

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

> The folks saying it’s a mix of meds and booze that made him act out of character are dead wrong. The personality one excludes when intoxicated is their true personality- they do and say things that they feel deep down. Once the drugs turn off any social filters their true personality shines through. Some folks get super happy, laugh and love when hammered. Some spout racial slurs. Others grab women and **** in the aisle. The Thunder Bear, without a filter, has zero respect for anyone else, thinks women exist for his personal pleasure and knows that being rich will be his escape from acting any way he would like. Ambien and booze didn’t make him act out of character, it made him act to his true character.

That would be the traditional way of thinking as far as booze goes and I'd agree.

But apparently, some of these drugs get people going nuts....

Found this, theres like tons of these.....

"I had a friend take ambien and we found him clothed in the bathtub with the water running. He was making a rowing motion like he was in a kayak. When I asked him what he was doing he replied “I’m a fish torpedo”. He then proceeded to stare at the wall and continue rowing."

> @manku said:

> > @cdnglf said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> > > If you'll indulge me. According to the story the woman passed Olesen while walking back to her seat, then it says the woman was struck on the right temple with the alleged urine. The urine then proceeded to ricochet off the temple striking passenger 67 between the third and forth rib. The urine then came off the rib turned and hit Olesen in the right wrist causing him to drop his fitted golf cap. The urine then splashed off the wrist, paused in mid-air mind you, made a left turn and landed on the woman’s left thigh. That is one magic urination.

> >

> > Sounds like a second urinator

>

> I know we've only chatted online, but can either of you help me move my furniture this weekend?

Dude, he peed on your F***ing rug man!

> @Hankshank said:

> > @buckeyefl said:

> > Not good at all. Surprised that being drunk on an airplane is illegal but the other charges, if true, deserve punishment.

> When you commit a crime on on aeroplane, with what country’s law are you charged? For sure, if your hands did unlegal things towards a woman on a domestic scandinavian flight you would get charged.

> Guy’s an absolute hunk, obviously not gay and still the only single man on the RC team. Sounds like he has things to sort out.

>

>

If it had been a US registered plane as in tail numbers beginning with the letter "N" it would have been under US Federal jurisdiction and Homeland Security----- I am not sure on British or international airspace laws

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style