Jump to content

Will Peoples is a great seller and recommend


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I think you have valid concerns regarding the head, I don't get the point of starting a thread like this until after you've tried to work it out with him. It seems you are worried about him bein

OP, you are being unreasonable IMO. Even mentioning a CC charge back before giving the guy a chance to respond smh.

And yet you continue to post and defend your actions.

> @larryd3 said:

> I’ve dealt with him several times and all have been awesome transactions. I will continue to use him in the future.

 

> @GoIrish17 said:

> > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > Lol breaks my heart to be put on an ignore list. Please please don’t anything but that! How does one survive? So you buy a club that’s new ant it isn’t and the receipt isn’t for what you purchased so you get on to ask about people experiences with that person and people get upset. It isn’t like I said stay away, don’t do business with him, he is trash or anything. Heck I even said I might have jumped the gun because I’ve never been in this spot. Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread.

>

> You did jump the gun, and now you’re just going to dispute the charges to really stick it to everyone here? Not sure if that tactic is going to bear fruit, but it certainly may be the best possible outcome for Will Peoples.

>

>

 

You can't read. He said he's not gonna dispute the charge.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> > @larryd3 said:

> > I’ve dealt with him several times and all have been awesome transactions. I will continue to use him in the future.

>

> > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > Lol breaks my heart to be put on an ignore list. Please please don’t anything but that! How does one survive? So you buy a club that’s new ant it isn’t and the receipt isn’t for what you purchased so you get on to ask about people experiences with that person and people get upset. It isn’t like I said stay away, don’t do business with him, he is trash or anything. Heck I even said I might have jumped the gun because I’ve never been in this spot. Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread.

> >

> > You did jump the gun, and now you’re just going to dispute the charges to really stick it to everyone here? Not sure if that tactic is going to bear fruit, but it certainly may be the best possible outcome for Will Peoples.

> >

> >

>

> You can't read. He said he's not gonna dispute the charge.

 

You actually quoted his reply saying he’s now going to dispute the charges. So who can’t read?

 

 

  • Like 1

Ping G410+ 10.5* Tensei Orange 60

Titleist TSi2 16.5* Tensei Raw Blue 75

Titleist 818H1 21* Evenflow Blue 85

Ping i200 4-UW KBS Tour

Titleist SM8 54S/58M

PXG Closer

Titleist ProV1x

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not disputing anything if you read all of my posts you would read he already reached out to me. I also mentioned I would update the post when things were figured out. I’m now simply entertaining the ones that seem to think asking for people’s experience with Will is wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> I’m not disputing anything if you read all of my posts you would read he already reached out to me. I also mentioned I would update the post when things were figured out. I’m now simply entertaining the ones that seem to think asking for people’s experience with Will is wrong.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

 

You just said about 1.5 hours ago, "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers."

 

So you're either a liar or too dumb to know what you're typing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will should issue a full refund once you ship the head back and it’s received. Then he should proceed to block you as a buyer. That of course is just my opinion since you were asking for opinions.

  • Like 1
“I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from porn is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @straightshot7 said:

> > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > I’m not disputing anything if you read all of my posts you would read he already reached out to me. I also mentioned I would update the post when things were figured out. I’m now simply entertaining the ones that seem to think asking for people’s experience with Will is wrong.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> You just said about 1.5 hours ago, "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers."

>

> So you're either a liar or too dumb to know what you're typing.

 

Guess you didn’t comprehend the “entertaining” portion of the post.

 

 

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will has been great to deal with and the issue has been resolved. My concerns were unfounded and I jumped the gun a little. My intention wasn’t to bash him but seek opinions of those who have purchased from him in the past. I’ve never had an issue like this before so I wanted feedback. The members who told me to relax and that I jumped the gun I appreciated your comments. Nothing wrong for saying it like it is. For those that spoke up and said he was a class act and would take care of me I really appreciate the responses and your time. For those that tried to make it into something it wasn’t well I’m not sure what to tell you. You managed to get a reaction out of me so I assume you got what you wanted.

 

Also a big thank you to Will for fixing the issue and for those that read this and are wondering about purchasing from him he is great person to purchase from. He went above and beyond to make it right.

 

 

 

 

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> Will has been great to deal with and the issue has been resolved. My concerns were unfounded and I jumped the gun a little. My intention wasn’t to bash him but seek opinions of those who have purchased from him in the past. I’ve never had an issue like this before so I wanted feedback. The members who told me to relax and that I jumped the gun I appreciated your comments. Nothing wrong for saying it like it is. For those that spoke up and said he was a class act and would take care of me I really appreciate the responses and your time. For those that tried to make it into something it wasn’t well I’m not sure what to tell you. You managed to get a reaction out of me so I assume you got what you wanted.

>

> Also a big thank you to Will for fixing the issue and for those that read this and are wondering about purchasing from him he is great person to purchase from. He went above and beyond to make it right.

>

>

>

>

 

You made it into something when you said you were going to file a CC dispute. But apparently you weren't being serious, but we're supposed to know that?

 

Take some responsibility. If you enjoy intentionally deceiving people, that sucks for you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold on a minute here. I think OP was saying “I wasn’t going to just fly in there and dispute the charge, that’s why I came in here”. So pump the breaks. I know Will is loved around here so I have no doubt this will all turn out ok, but this is a small operation. Do you honestly think someone didn’t load that driver into a box without noticing that it was without plastic and had nicks and scratches on it? A little unfair to totally destroy OP in here. I think he came off wrong, but his intentions were good.

Wilson Fg Tour M3- Black Ops Black Mamba
Adams Tight Lies 3-16
Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Fuji Speeder 7.2)
Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility - 3
Wilson FG Tour M3 4-GW (Dynamic Gold XP)
Vokey SM 09 56
Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @CrushSticks said:

> Hold on a minute here. I think OP was saying “I wasn’t going to just fly in there and dispute the charge, that’s why I came in here”. So pump the breaks. I know Will is loved around here so I have no doubt this will all turn out ok, but this is a small operation. Do you honestly think someone didn’t load that driver into a box without noticing that it was without plastic and had nicks and scratches on it? A little unfair to totally destroy OP in here. I think he came off wrong, but his intentions were good.

 

Go back and read the posts. I'm referring to when he specifically said "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @straightshot7 said:

> > @CrushSticks said:

> > Hold on a minute here. I think OP was saying “I wasn’t going to just fly in there and dispute the charge, that’s why I came in here”. So pump the breaks. I know Will is loved around here so I have no doubt this will all turn out ok, but this is a small operation. Do you honestly think someone didn’t load that driver into a box without noticing that it was without plastic and had nicks and scratches on it? A little unfair to totally destroy OP in here. I think he came off wrong, but his intentions were good.

>

> Go back and read the posts. I'm referring to when he specifically said "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread."

 

Fair enough. But what lead to that was his one post being taken out of context and everybody started jumping on him. But what do I know, I have two kids and no money, so I don’t buy anything that would even give me a chance to start a topic like this!

Wilson Fg Tour M3- Black Ops Black Mamba
Adams Tight Lies 3-16
Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Fuji Speeder 7.2)
Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility - 3
Wilson FG Tour M3 4-GW (Dynamic Gold XP)
Vokey SM 09 56
Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @straightshot7 said:

> > @CrushSticks said:

> > Hold on a minute here. I think OP was saying “I wasn’t going to just fly in there and dispute the charge, that’s why I came in here”. So pump the breaks. I know Will is loved around here so I have no doubt this will all turn out ok, but this is a small operation. Do you honestly think someone didn’t load that driver into a box without noticing that it was without plastic and had nicks and scratches on it? A little unfair to totally destroy OP in here. I think he came off wrong, but his intentions were good.

>

> Go back and read the posts. I'm referring to when he specifically said "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread."

 

Straight I’m going to be clear and not with a bs response so take the anger or the need to be right and just have an open mind. Trust me my first response wasn’t going to be productive.

 

I’m confident my last post regarding Will fixing the issue is me taking responsibility for a lot. In addition I admit my approach could have been worded better. My remark you keep focusing on was me being sarcastic. When it appeared it wasn’t clear to everyone, I typed it was me entertaining certain people and that if everyone read the full post they would have seen Will already was working with me. Then I even say that certain people got a reaction out of me. Honestly, I’m not sure what else you are looking to get from me.

 

 

 

 

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> > @straightshot7 said:

> > > @CrushSticks said:

> > > Hold on a minute here. I think OP was saying “I wasn’t going to just fly in there and dispute the charge, that’s why I came in here”. So pump the breaks. I know Will is loved around here so I have no doubt this will all turn out ok, but this is a small operation. Do you honestly think someone didn’t load that driver into a box without noticing that it was without plastic and had nicks and scratches on it? A little unfair to totally destroy OP in here. I think he came off wrong, but his intentions were good.

> >

> > Go back and read the posts. I'm referring to when he specifically said "Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread."

>

> Straight I’m going to be clear and not with a bs response so take the anger or the need to be right and just have an open mind. Trust me my first response wasn’t going to be productive.

>

> I’m confident my last post regarding Will fixing the issue is me taking responsibility for a lot. In addition I admit my approach could have been worded better. My remark you keep focusing on was me being sarcastic. When it appeared it wasn’t clear to everyone, I typed it was me entertaining certain people and that if everyone read the full post they would have seen Will already was working with me. Then I even say that certain people got a reaction out of me. Honestly, I’m not sure what else you are looking to get from me.

>

>

>

>

 

It's all good man. It didn't come off as sarcasm to me. Sarcasm doesn't translate over the the Internet/written word.

 

None of this is a big deal. I just don't think you are a victim, that's all. The harsh reactions you got were from the things that YOU said.

 

But again, not a big deal. Talk about 1st world problems...for all of us. Wish you the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @ffmedicmatt said:

> > @GoIrish17 said:

> > Meanwhile, ignore lists are being updated.

>

> Ever wonder how many ignore lists you’re on? I am wondering now.

>

 

I've never even been curious. I just assume lots.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @indianalawnguy said:

> > @GoIrish17 said:

> > Meanwhile, ignore lists are being updated.

>

> No kidding???? What is the deal with this site since the update? Imagine selling this guy a club that you had listed on the BST! Unreal.

 

Would be insane!!!

 

 

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @indianalawnguy said:

> > @GoIrish17 said:

> > Meanwhile, ignore lists are being updated.

>

> No kidding???? What is the deal with this site since the update? Imagine selling this guy a club that you had listed on the BST! Unreal.

 

FWIW, I've done a deal with OP and it went smoothly. People are really piling on here and he has already owned up to jumping the gun. Maybe we can all update our ignore lists privately now since everything has really been said about this instance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...