Jump to content

2019 Tour Championship


Recommended Posts

> @AWorkInProgress said:

> > @tsecor said:

> > > @AWorkInProgress said:

> > > > @tsecor said:

> > > > Can we all agree Dustin Johnson is very over rated?

> > >

> > > He’s just going through a really rough patch with his usual ball-on-a-string iron play and everything seems to be snowballing from there. Confidence is a huge part of this game and if you’re not confident we’ve seen what that can do to players like Tiger & Spieth.

> > >

> > > He’ll be dangerous and winning again come next season.

> >

> > not so sure. he is no spring chicken any longer. 35 yrs old now. he just seems complacent. $62 million in career earnings can do that to you im sure.

>

> What gives you that impression DJ's complacent?

 

Go Rory !!

 

 

Sorry. Quoted by accident. Stupid thing. Can’t easily erase the quotes.

 

Mavrik triple diamond 10.5* Diamana TB 70TX 

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensie CK Blue 80 TX  

TM Sim tour 19*  Aldila rogue proto 95TX  

Titleist T100 4-pw MMT 125TX 

Vokey sm7 50 54 58 MCI 125 mild  

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is obvious from the posts on here that golf fans will never be happy. Look at the threads from last year, endless complaining about needing a mathematics degree to keep up with points and projecte

> @randywildman said: > > @tsecor said: > > McIlroy showing the world why he is the best when his putter is working > > or when Brooks is indifferent. > When Rory does

> @bscinstnct said: > Rory vs BK final! > > Who rootin for BK? > > (crickets) > > Kidding, kidding. I’d prefer if Rory wins but If BK gets it done, be very happy for

> @idrive said:

> > @LICC said:

> > > @idrive said:

> > > > @Pent08 said:

> > > > > @idrive said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Pretty much shows how much excitement or lack there of they have generated with this ridiculous format.

> > > >

> > > > Tiger winning last year pretty much ruins any comparison on the basis of format. But yeah, I agree.

> > >

> > > Actually, you're right. I hadn't thought about Tiger playing and in the hunt at last years TC. Always more folks watching when he is. However, the change in the format was supposed to generate more interest....

> > >

> > > Shows you who still drives the ratings.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Ratings have been up.

>

> Tiger played last week... where are the stats for this week?

 

0.0

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @idrive said:

> > @LICC said:

> > > @idrive said:

> > > > @Pent08 said:

> > > > > @idrive said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Pretty much shows how much excitement or lack there of they have generated with this ridiculous format.

> > > >

> > > > Tiger winning last year pretty much ruins any comparison on the basis of format. But yeah, I agree.

> > >

> > > Actually, you're right. I hadn't thought about Tiger playing and in the hunt at last years TC. Always more folks watching when he is. However, the change in the format was supposed to generate more interest....

> > >

> > > Shows you who still drives the ratings.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Ratings have been up.

>

> Tiger played last week... where are the stats for this week?

 

I’m referring to last week. And Tiger was not a factor on the weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

> @ferreta said:

> Anyone know why Xander got that free drop from behind the tree? Maybe it was on hole 8?

 

Apparently it was because the cables supporting the TV tower were on his line of sight.

Callaway Rogue Even Flow 6.0

Callaway Rogue Heavenwood Even Flow 6.0

Cleveland Launcher HB 25* Myazaki 
Miura 501 cb 4-PW KBS Tour 90
Cleveland Zipcore 50, 54, 58
Ping Tyne 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @AWorkInProgress said:

> The importance of Tee to Green on scoring is currently on full display. Brooks is putting better than Rory but trails his score by 2 shots

 

?‍♂️???? I don’t think Rory’s putter has balked yet either.

 

Mavrik triple diamond 10.5* Diamana TB 70TX 

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensie CK Blue 80 TX  

TM Sim tour 19*  Aldila rogue proto 95TX  

Titleist T100 4-pw MMT 125TX 

Vokey sm7 50 54 58 MCI 125 mild  

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bladehunter said:

> > @AWorkInProgress said:

> > The importance of Tee to Green on scoring is currently on full display. Brooks is putting better than Rory but trails his score by 2 shots

>

> ?‍♂️????

 

How eloquent

Callaway Rogue Even Flow 6.0

Callaway Rogue Heavenwood Even Flow 6.0

Cleveland Launcher HB 25* Myazaki 
Miura 501 cb 4-PW KBS Tour 90
Cleveland Zipcore 50, 54, 58
Ping Tyne 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @nichho said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @AWorkInProgress said:

> > > The importance of Tee to Green on scoring is currently on full display. Brooks is putting better than Rory but trails his score by 2 shots

> >

> > ?‍♂️????

>

> How eloquent

 

Inside joke. Just trying to put it into terms that could easily be understood.

 

Mavrik triple diamond 10.5* Diamana TB 70TX 

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensie CK Blue 80 TX  

TM Sim tour 19*  Aldila rogue proto 95TX  

Titleist T100 4-pw MMT 125TX 

Vokey sm7 50 54 58 MCI 125 mild  

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @LICC said:

> > @idrive said:

> > > @LICC said:

> > > > @idrive said:

> > > > > @Pent08 said:

> > > > > > @idrive said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pretty much shows how much excitement or lack there of they have generated with this ridiculous format.

> > > > >

> > > > > Tiger winning last year pretty much ruins any comparison on the basis of format. But yeah, I agree.

> > > >

> > > > Actually, you're right. I hadn't thought about Tiger playing and in the hunt at last years TC. Always more folks watching when he is. However, the change in the format was supposed to generate more interest....

> > > >

> > > > Shows you who still drives the ratings.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Ratings have been up.

> >

> > Tiger played last week... where are the stats for this week?

>

> I’m referring to last week. And Tiger was not a factor on the weekend.

 

Okay, I'll bite.

 

Doesn't matter, he was in the field.

New rules didn't apply.

Still waiting for the stats.

 

Done answering, replying to troll questions, responses.

 

Glad you're watching, enjoy the Tourny.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rut-ro..... lets go Xander and Rory.

  • Like 1

 

Mavrik triple diamond 10.5* Diamana TB 70TX 

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensie CK Blue 80 TX  

TM Sim tour 19*  Aldila rogue proto 95TX  

Titleist T100 4-pw MMT 125TX 

Vokey sm7 50 54 58 MCI 125 mild  

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rory leading the tournament in strokes gained tee2G, only 16th in putting this week. Xander is 2nd this week T2G and Brooks is 3rd

 

> @AWorkInProgress said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @AWorkInProgress said:

> > > The importance of Tee to Green on scoring is currently on full display. Brooks is putting better than Rory but trails his score by 2 shots

> >

> > ?‍♂️???? I don’t think Rory’s putter has balked yet either.

>

> I repeat, Brooks is putting 'better' than Rory but trails him by 2 shots, why? Tee to Green is the reason.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

> @bscinstnct said:

> > @"Oz Max" said:

> > > @bscinstnct said:

> > > Rory gonna win.

> > >

> > > Mark it, dude.

> >

> > May you be right! Two Fwdex Cups in 3 years, his accountant will be busy!

>

> Goin to -13 here then he turn on the afterburners this afternoon , win the 15MM

>

> And Mrs. Rory go spend it at the Cartier store

>

> Nuff said ; )

>

>

 

 

See, Im tellin ya.

 

Rory know when Mrs Rory got a shopping spree planned ; )

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels wrong routing for Rory. lol ?. But Bruce is old news. Go try out for the Browns or something!

 

Mavrik triple diamond 10.5* Diamana TB 70TX 

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensie CK Blue 80 TX  

TM Sim tour 19*  Aldila rogue proto 95TX  

Titleist T100 4-pw MMT 125TX 

Vokey sm7 50 54 58 MCI 125 mild  

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Brooks is done! Disappointing.

WITB

 
TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5 degree Kuro Kage 60g Stiff 
TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15.0 degree Ventus Blue 65g Stiff
TaylorMade SIM2 Max 18.0 degree Ventus Blue 65g Stiff
Mizuno MP20-MMC 4 - PW KBS $-Taper Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM8 52-12F
Titleist Vokey SM8 56-10S
Titleist Vokey SM8 60-10S
Odyssey 2-ball
Titleist ProV1X

GO VOLS!
Link to post
Share on other sites

> @idrive said:

> > @LICC said:

> > > @idrive said:

> > > > @LICC said:

> > > > > @idrive said:

> > > > > > @Pent08 said:

> > > > > > > @idrive said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Pretty much shows how much excitement or lack there of they have generated with this ridiculous format.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tiger winning last year pretty much ruins any comparison on the basis of format. But yeah, I agree.

> > > > >

> > > > > Actually, you're right. I hadn't thought about Tiger playing and in the hunt at last years TC. Always more folks watching when he is. However, the change in the format was supposed to generate more interest....

> > > > >

> > > > > Shows you who still drives the ratings.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Ratings have been up.

> > >

> > > Tiger played last week... where are the stats for this week?

> >

> > I’m referring to last week. And Tiger was not a factor on the weekend.

>

> Okay, I'll bite.

>

> Doesn't matter, he was in the field.

> New rules didn't apply.

> Still waiting for the stats.

>

> Done answering, replying to troll questions, responses.

>

> Glad you're watching, enjoy the

 

You think it doesn’t matter if Tiger is far back, has no chance of winning, and gets little to no TV time. Sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
      Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
        • Thanks
        • Like
    • 2021 3M Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #5
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #6
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #7
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #5
       
       
       
      TaylorMade MG3 wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Mizuno 225 2 iron - 2021 3M Open
      TaylorMade Mini Driver - 2021 3M Open
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 3M Open
      New Odyssey putter cover - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Rypstick training aid - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi putters and covers - 2021 3M Open
      Kuch putting right armlock - 2021 3M Open
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 TPC Colorado Champ. @ Heron Lakes WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #1
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #2
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #3
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #4
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #5
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #6
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #7
       
      Titleist T200 2& 3 irons - 2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes
       

       

       
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here.
       
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #4
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #5
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       

       
       
       
       
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 20 replies

×
×
  • Create New...