Spurned, Rejected & REDUCED: Vokey Red Saw 52 degree head is all that is left.

College golfing son is back on campus. That makes me sad because I lost my golfing buddy, but at least I don't have to play from 80 yards behind him off every tee until next summer. These are the items that weren't deemed good enough for him to use this season and by selling them, they will help him pay for the things that did get loaded into the back of his car. I take great pride in taking very detailed photos of my stuff, but if you have questions, please shoot me a message. I will respond right away. Cash is king via PayPal. Out of fairness to all, sales are first come, first served, so please don't ask me to hold something for you. If you can see it on-line, it is available. Not looking for any trades at this time as his bag is set for the fall season (until he putts badly in an event or hooks three balls with the driver or....but I digress.) All items are ready to ship this afternoon. USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 is included in the price. May ship to other locations, but the added shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.

1. Black Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 with white sightline. 35.5 inches. Never thought I would see the day he would sell his beloved Scotty. He made a million putts with this bad boy. He won events with it. Made the college golf team using it and played his first year of competitive golf with it for every round. But when he went through a putter fitting last week and learned that it wasn't right for his stroke (wrong toe-hang), it was cast aside faster than you can say "Sayonara." Putter is in great shape. Milling is nearly perfect on the face. No dents or dings as this was the first professional grade (i.e. expensive) club he bought with his caddy money. There is some fading of the black finish on the sole, but no gouges or deep scrapes. There are some brush marks from normal usage. Two 10 gram weights installed. Grip is a Super Stroke CounterCore Pistol GT with 50 gram counter weight installed but I can pull that plug and just sent it with the grip and no weight. Comes with Scotty Cameron black, gray and red head cover. ~~SOLD~~

2. Bushnell TourX Range Finder with SLOPE. Classic deadly accurate Bushnell rangefinder has the detachable faceplate based on whether you want Slope (red faceplate) or non-sloped (black faceplate) distance. That obviously makes it legal for all competition. Love that this rangefinder also allows you to switch the display from black to red (which really comes in handy in low light situations like early morning rounds or when you try to squeeze in a couple more holes before dark.) Switchable from meters to yards. Adjustable focus. Brand new battery last week. Original box and user's manual, plus a soft pouch to protect the detachable face you are not using. No carrying case, but still a smoking deal on a sloped Bushnell. **_SOLD_**

3. Titleist 818 H2 19 degree hybrid -- head only. Very good condition. Comes with the 14 gram draw/fade weight already installed. Some light brush marks on the sole from typical play. Same goes for the face. Some marks, but no dents, dings, gouges, or deep scratches. Photos show there are no idiot marks. All you need is your favorite shaft, and you are good to go. This thing is a bomber -- and is rock solid feeling. However after he made a few other adjustments in the bag, the gaps aren't right -- so she needs a new bag. Comes with the original Titleist head cover. ~~SOLD~~

4. Tour Exotics EX10 Beta 15 degree 3 wood with Graphite Design Tour AD MD-8X X-flex shaft. Plays 42.5 inches. Calling all bombers. Looking for a 3 wood to outperform a lot of drivers? This smoking hot 3 wood is dynamite off the tee, amazing off the deck and thanks to its sole design, she is incredible from the rough, too. No dents, dings or gouges. Has been used for one season of competitive golf. Face and sole show typical wear. FULL DISCLOSURE: There is one mark high on the face (see photo) where he hit a ball from the rough that marked up the top light out toward the toe just a touch. It is hard to see at address, but is there. Grip is a standard size Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Align in very good condition. Head cover is from a Tour Exotic EX9, but is a sweet leather head cover in black, red and white that will take good care of her for years to come. If you know the Tour AD shaft, you know this is a steal at this price. ~~SOLD~~

5. Footjoy ProSL BOA's. Size 12 (Medium.) Classic white with gold FJ and black heel. Worn for the spring college golf season and a couple events this summer. There is some wear to the spikes, but as you can see from the photos, there is tons of life and grip left in them. Watch on Tour ever weekend, and you will see that the Pro SL is clearly one of Footjoys' top-of-the-line shoes for elite players. Great traction, comfort and support -- without the wear and tear on your feet. Leather is in great shape, and these are ready for many more miles and rounds. BOA system works perfectly and is guaranteed for life. Love how FJ has always stood behind their products, too. **_****_SOLD_****_**

6. Vokey 52 degree Red Saw Spin Milled wedge -- head only. Found these bad boys on my work bench. They were the first two Vokey wedges we bought for our son when he started playing four years ago. 52 degree has 8 degrees of bounce and comes in satin finish. Some wear the face of the 52, but the scoring lines are still deep and in great shape. The Red Saw can spin the heck out of a ball. It has lots of character from bag chatter, but no significant scratches, gouges, dings or rock marks on the sole or body of the club. **_56 degree IS SOLD_**. Install your favorite wedge shafts in these bad boys, and you have a couple of killer wedges at a bargain price. $25 shipped.

ke6aimlzwm1y.jpg

e0ntv8szpryp.jpg

xzvjdsqnm98p.jpg

cm351oyq2jkh.jpg

Pin 8/22

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome listing. Good luck to your son!

Taylormade SIM 8* | HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.5

Taylormade SIM Max 18* | Aldila Rogue White MSI 130 80X

MIzuno MP20 HMB 2 | KBS $ Taper 130X

Mizuno MP20 4-PW | KBS $ Taper 130X

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Raw 52/MID 56/MID | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Scotty Cameron Button Back Newport 2

@mhardiman90 said:

> Awesome listing. Good luck to your son!

Thank you very much. It is always a nervous week of qualifiers. We (my wife and I) wait each day to get a text to hear how he played, to learn which clubs behaved and which ones may be in line for a future listing on GolfWRX!!! >

Hope someday my girl is in this type of situation. You are blessed!

That Beta Exptics 3w is hands down one of the best. I have one in 16.5* and cannot get rid of it.

WITB
- TI M3 - 10.5 w/ Haz Black or Tour Issued Matrix Black Tie S+
- TI SLDR Mini 16* w/ Tp6HD tipped/butted S+
- Tour Issued m1 5w w/ Diamana D+ 75s
-  Tour Issue m2 5hl w/ Proto 80x  /  GAPR 3hi 80s 

-  MPh5 4-5, MP25 6-p w/CTapers 120s
- Tour Issue Cleveland CG12 52-58 r300 shafts (I must be old)
- Putters = Testing Everything and Anything to try and improve.

Golf is what you make of it.  Play grateful and accepting. We are all lucky to have it!

> @"Ben Berube" said:

> Hope someday my girl is in this type of situation. You are blessed!

> That Beta Exptics 3w is hands down one of the best. I have one in 16.5* and cannot get rid of it.

We are truly blessed by his love of the game and dedication to improvement. Not always easy being the parent of a competitor, but I can't imagine having it any other way...As for the Tour Exotics, you got that right. I have the same 16.5 in MY bag!! You obviously have GREAT taste. All my best. Rick

If it’s his first putter then 100x yes.

Mine was based on your write up. Man, he made a million putts won events and MADE THE COLLEGE GOLF TEAM USING IT!

That’s an heirloom #1

#2 that fitting he got is awesome for him no doubt no argument. But as all of us do we will fade from things and this is his fall back.

Trust me, keep it.

Ryan