• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may like the shoes a little bit    

I like them with shorts. Never had an issue with the leather rubbing BUT like all proper leather shoes, they need looking after. Make sure they properly dry out after a round and use a leather treatm

I have 3 pairs of Gallivanters. Best combination of looks and comfort on the market in my opinion!

Got my Disruptors today. Ordered half a size up. They are too big. Also, because of the leather, they are SUPER loud. Walking around my house sounds like I'm walking on bubble wrap or something. The insoles don't bother me at all, I don't think I would have even noticed the rigidness of them if someone hadn't said something. I just don't really like the shoe and am sending back. Was really hoping to like these too.

DR: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 7S
5W: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 8S
3H: Titleist 816 H2 - Speeder 8.8X
Irons (4-P): Mizuno MP-20 MMC - KBS $ X
Wedges (50,54,58): Mizuno T20 Raw - KBS $ X
Putter: Newport 2.5 Special Select
Ball: Chrome Soft Truvis

• 4 weeks later...

From a G4 rep most fit true to size, the tennis shoe looking ones are a half size small (order a half size large)...

I found that to be true. The leather ones are a little snug at first but need a little break-in but crazy comfy.

PING G400 LST 9* Fuji XLR8 51

PING G400 16.5* Fuji XLR8 61

PING i500 3-PW KBS CTaper Lite 110 Stiff

Edel 46* DVR/52* DVR/58* DVR KBS CTaper Lite 110 Stiff

PING Vault Anser 2

> @WarEagleGolf said:

> From a G4 rep most fit true to size, the tennis shoe looking ones are a half size small (order a half size large)...

>

> I found that to be true. The leather ones are a little snug at first but need a little break-in but crazy comfy.

The disruptors definitely run small. Size up at least a half or maybe even a full size. The first pair I ordered, I made the mistake of ordering my running shoe size and I had to end up putting on 5 pairs of socks and using a blow dryer on them to stretch them out. It worked and they are ridiculously comfortable now.

Ok guys need some help here. Looking to buy my son a pair of gallivanters for xmas, I know its early but the ones I want to get him are currently in stock. He wears a 10.5 in adidas golf shoes and has a narrow foot. From what I can tell from this post I would want to go up 1/2 size would that be enough?

Titleist TS3i 9* AV Raw White stiff
Ping G410 LST 3 wood Evenflow 6.0
Ping G410 3h Evenflow 6.0
Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-P KBS $Taper S
Mizuno T20 50
Ping Glide Forged 54 
Mizuno T20 60
Scotty Cameron T22 Newport 2
Snell MTB X

Just bought 2 pairs. Showed up yesterday and love the look. I've been wearing spikeless (TrueLinkswear and Puma) for a couple of seasons and they are great.

I have a couple of buddies though who wear the G/Fores and they look great too and a little classier.

Got a clean all white pair of Saddle Gallivanters

aa91x30i483q.png

and a pair of the Limited Edition Plaid Gallivanters for a trip to Scotland next year.

oxqx56ghss62.png

Excited to try these out.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I also have the all white saddle galivanters. On one hand, they are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever owned. On the other hand, they are worst shoes I have ever worn in the fall. Leaves stick to the cleats and either hang out the sides or build up to the point that it is really slick. Today was my first experience playing in the fall and they will be put away until spring. Every hole I felt like I was having to clean out the cleats.

• Like 1

[size=3][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WITB:[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PING G400 LST 8.5 Kuro Kage 60g X-Flex[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno MP18 MMC FliHi Px LZ 6.5 2 iron[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mizuno MP18 MMC 3i-PW Modus3 120 X[/size][/font][/color]
[size=3][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno S18 Wedges: 49,53,59 Modus3 120 X[/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Custom Black Lab Flow Neck Putter[/font][/color][/size]

• 1 month later...