Got another great idea WRX! What if we could Favorite board members like YouTube subscribing...

Barfolomew

It would be cool if WRX had a method to Favorite or Subscribe certain board members.

I could go to my favorites area and see who has been posting that I particularly like whether they are funny, informational, just bought clubs I wanna buy and they are gonna get back with a review soon etc... Yes we can click a bunch of buttons and see posts by members but its slow and 1 at a time and I cant even remember who I liked yesterday. If someone makes a great post that stands out to me I often want to hear more of that persons opinions and sometimes they just disappear but if I could click a single button in their post I could easily read their next comments etc...

I'd prob have a bunch of subscribers as I'm funny and easy going but not a creampuff, a know it all who's open minded, gentle yet tough just like Downey.

I try and like my own posts but can't figure out how...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Barfolomew said:

> It would be cool if WRX had a method to Favorite or Subscribe certain board members.

>

> I could go to my favorites area and see who has been posting that I particularly like whether they are funny, informational, just bought clubs I wanna buy and they are gonna get back with a review soon etc... Yes we can click a bunch of buttons and see posts by members but its slow and 1 at a time and I cant even remember who I liked yesterday. If someone makes a great post that stands out to me I often want to hear more of that persons opinions and sometimes they just disappear but if I could click a single button in their post I could easily read their next comments etc...

>

> I'd prob have a bunch of subscribers as I'm funny and easy going but not a creampuff, a know it all who's open minded, gentle yet tough just like Downey.

You already have a bunch.

> @Ferguson said:

> > @Barfolomew said:

> > It would be cool if WRX had a method to Favorite or Subscribe certain board members.

> >

> > I could go to my favorites area and see who has been posting that I particularly like whether they are funny, informational, just bought clubs I wanna buy and they are gonna get back with a review soon etc... Yes we can click a bunch of buttons and see posts by members but its slow and 1 at a time and I cant even remember who I liked yesterday. If someone makes a great post that stands out to me I often want to hear more of that persons opinions and sometimes they just disappear but if I could click a single button in their post I could easily read their next comments etc...

> >

> > I'd prob have a bunch of subscribers as I'm funny and easy going but not a creampuff, a know it all who's open minded, gentle yet tough just like Downey.

>

> You already have a bunch.

Haha..... see you're one of the board members I'd favorite......Funny and interesting!

> @Barfolomew said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > @Barfolomew said:

> > > It would be cool if WRX had a method to Favorite or Subscribe certain board members.

> > >

> > > I could go to my favorites area and see who has been posting that I particularly like whether they are funny, informational, just bought clubs I wanna buy and they are gonna get back with a review soon etc... Yes we can click a bunch of buttons and see posts by members but its slow and 1 at a time and I cant even remember who I liked yesterday. If someone makes a great post that stands out to me I often want to hear more of that persons opinions and sometimes they just disappear but if I could click a single button in their post I could easily read their next comments etc...

> > >

> > > I'd prob have a bunch of subscribers as I'm funny and easy going but not a creampuff, a know it all who's open minded, gentle yet tough just like Downey.

> >

> > You already have a bunch.

>

> Haha..... see you're one of the board members I'd favorite......Funny and interesting!

I agree with having "favorites." It would make reading posts much more efficient. I think, however, the WRX people set up the website like the modern day grocery store.

It's a maze of threads and posts and before you know it, you're stuck here for hours and you have yet another set of clubs and two more pair of shoes.

At least that's how I legitimize my time spent.

> @Ferguson said:

> > @Barfolomew said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > @Barfolomew said:

> > > > It would be cool if WRX had a method to Favorite or Subscribe certain board members.

> > > >

> > > > I could go to my favorites area and see who has been posting that I particularly like whether they are funny, informational, just bought clubs I wanna buy and they are gonna get back with a review soon etc... Yes we can click a bunch of buttons and see posts by members but its slow and 1 at a time and I cant even remember who I liked yesterday. If someone makes a great post that stands out to me I often want to hear more of that persons opinions and sometimes they just disappear but if I could click a single button in their post I could easily read their next comments etc...

> > > >

> > > > I'd prob have a bunch of subscribers as I'm funny and easy going but not a creampuff, a know it all who's open minded, gentle yet tough just like Downey.

> > >

> > > You already have a bunch.

> >

> > Haha..... see you're one of the board members I'd favorite......Funny and interesting!

>

> I agree with having "favorites." It would make reading posts much more efficient. I think, however, the WRX people set up the website like the modern day grocery store.

> It's a maze of threads and posts and before you know it, you're stuck here for hours and you have yet another set of clubs and two more pair of shoes.

> At least that's how I legitimize my time spent.

Holy crap is that why I gotta a closet full of clubs to sell.... they got me! Ok multitude of clubs it's time to come out of the closet!

> @Barfolomew said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > @Barfolomew said:

> > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > @Barfolomew said:

> > > > > It would be cool if WRX had a method to Favorite or Subscribe certain board members.

> > > > >

> > > > > I could go to my favorites area and see who has been posting that I particularly like whether they are funny, informational, just bought clubs I wanna buy and they are gonna get back with a review soon etc... Yes we can click a bunch of buttons and see posts by members but its slow and 1 at a time and I cant even remember who I liked yesterday. If someone makes a great post that stands out to me I often want to hear more of that persons opinions and sometimes they just disappear but if I could click a single button in their post I could easily read their next comments etc...

> > > > >

> > > > > I'd prob have a bunch of subscribers as I'm funny and easy going but not a creampuff, a know it all who's open minded, gentle yet tough just like Downey.

> > > >

> > > > You already have a bunch.

> > >

> > > Haha..... see you're one of the board members I'd favorite......Funny and interesting!

> >

> > I agree with having "favorites." It would make reading posts much more efficient. I think, however, the WRX people set up the website like the modern day grocery store.

> > It's a maze of threads and posts and before you know it, you're stuck here for hours and you have yet another set of clubs and two more pair of shoes.

> > At least that's how I legitimize my time spent.

>

> Holy crap is that why I gotta a closet full of clubs to sell.... they got me! Ok multitude of clubs it's time to come out of the closet!

A support group thread? There has to be others like us!!

Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

Epic Speed triple diamond 8.7 TB70 TX

TM 300 mini 13.5 Tensei CK blue 80TX 

TM sim max 18 Aldila rogue proto 85TX 

callaway xforged UT 21* ventus blue 9x 

Titleist T100 4-pw  MMT 125 TX 

Edel  SMS 54 58 MMT 125 TX 

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

> @bladehunter said:

> Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

>

> LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> >

> > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

>

> Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

**"Fridays with Ferg"**

10-11 Eastern Time

I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

> @Ferguson said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> > >

> > > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> >

> > Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

>

>

>

> **"Fridays with Ferg"**

>

> 10-11 Eastern Time

>

> I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

>

Perfect. I like an early lunch on Friday anyway. I could enjoy while I ate !

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> > > >

> > > > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> > >

> > > Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

> >

> >

> >

> > **"Fridays with Ferg"**

> >

> > 10-11 Eastern Time

> >

> > I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

> >

>

> Perfect. I like an early lunch on Friday anyway. I could enjoy while I ate !

Join me tomorrow for “Fridays with Ferg”

Topic for 10/4: Posting at Work

If you’re having a bad day at work, don’t let those negatives emotions creep into your posts. It’s all too easy to be ticked off at your boss and then sign in at WRX and take it out on fellow posters, or Matt Kuchar.

I will provide some valuable tips on how to cool down before posting that irrational and poorly written comment.

> @Ferguson said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> > > > >

> > > > > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> > > >

> > > > Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > **"Fridays with Ferg"**

> > >

> > > 10-11 Eastern Time

> > >

> > > I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

> > >

> >

> > Perfect. I like an early lunch on Friday anyway. I could enjoy while I ate !

>

>

>

>

> Join me tomorrow for “Fridays with Ferg”

>

> Topic for 10/4: Posting at Work

>

> If you’re having a bad day at work, don’t let those negatives emotions creep into your posts. It’s all too easy to be ticked off at your boss and then sign in at WRX and take it out on fellow posters, or Matt Kuchar.

> I will provide some valuable tips on how to cool down before posting that irrational and poorly written comment.

>

A big laugh ? for that one !^ If you cure me of posting “ irrational and poorly written “ comments , or better yet if you convince me that they are irrational, and/or to care if they are portly written , you deserve a metal ! Costco metal of heroic achievement would be the one I’d guess !

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> > > > >

> > > > > Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > **"Fridays with Ferg"**

> > > >

> > > > 10-11 Eastern Time

> > > >

> > > > I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Perfect. I like an early lunch on Friday anyway. I could enjoy while I ate !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Join me tomorrow for “Fridays with Ferg”

> >

> > Topic for 10/4: Posting at Work

> >

> > If you’re having a bad day at work, don’t let those negatives emotions creep into your posts. It’s all too easy to be ticked off at your boss and then sign in at WRX and take it out on fellow posters, or Matt Kuchar.

> > I will provide some valuable tips on how to cool down before posting that irrational and poorly written comment.

> >

>

> A big laugh ? for that one !^ If you cure me of posting “ irrational and poorly written “ comments , or better yet if you convince me that they are irrational, and/or to care if they are portly written , you deserve a metal ! Costco metal of heroic achievement would be the one I’d guess !

"portly written" ? That's gold, Jerry!?

Titleist 910d3 9.5* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Tour Edge Exotics cbx 16.5* Aldila RIP beta 80s 

Titleist 818h1 19* (a2 surefit) Fujikura Motore TS hb 8.8
Titleist 962b 3-pw s400
Vokey sm8 raw S 54* s400
Vokey sm8 raw M 60* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

> @Mitchell said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > **"Fridays with Ferg"**

> > > > >

> > > > > 10-11 Eastern Time

> > > > >

> > > > > I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Perfect. I like an early lunch on Friday anyway. I could enjoy while I ate !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Join me tomorrow for “Fridays with Ferg”

> > >

> > > Topic for 10/4: Posting at Work

> > >

> > > If you’re having a bad day at work, don’t let those negatives emotions creep into your posts. It’s all too easy to be ticked off at your boss and then sign in at WRX and take it out on fellow posters, or Matt Kuchar.

> > > I will provide some valuable tips on how to cool down before posting that irrational and poorly written comment.

> > >

> >

> > A big laugh ? for that one !^ If you cure me of posting “ irrational and poorly written “ comments , or better yet if you convince me that they are irrational, and/or to care if they are portly written , you deserve a metal ! Costco metal of heroic achievement would be the one I’d guess !

>

> "portly written" ? That's gold, Jerry!?

Ha! Might have known you’d catch that. I saw it after I hit post. Laughed at the Freudian slip and decided to leave it and see if anyone shared my humor. Honest to goodness. Too funny.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Mitchell said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > **"Fridays with Ferg"**

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 10-11 Eastern Time

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Perfect. I like an early lunch on Friday anyway. I could enjoy while I ate !

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Join me tomorrow for “Fridays with Ferg”

> > > >

> > > > Topic for 10/4: Posting at Work

> > > >

> > > > If you’re having a bad day at work, don’t let those negatives emotions creep into your posts. It’s all too easy to be ticked off at your boss and then sign in at WRX and take it out on fellow posters, or Matt Kuchar.

> > > > I will provide some valuable tips on how to cool down before posting that irrational and poorly written comment.

> > > >

> > >

> > > A big laugh ? for that one !^ If you cure me of posting “ irrational and poorly written “ comments , or better yet if you convince me that they are irrational, and/or to care if they are portly written , you deserve a metal ! Costco metal of heroic achievement would be the one I’d guess !

> >

> > "portly written" ? That's gold, Jerry!?

>

> Ha! Might have known you’d catch that. I saw it after I hit post. Laughed at the Freudian slip and decided to leave it and see if anyone shared my humor. Honest to goodness. Too funny.

Looks like our time is up. Get with Helen at the front desk to arrange our next appointment.

> @Ferguson said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Mitchell said:

> > > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > > Lol. Yep. I’d love to get a steady suppply of Ferguson , basic instinct and Hawkeye for sure. Throw in some Mr Pelz with mrs and mama Pelz outtakes and I’m in !

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > LOL, my wife doesn't even want a steady supply of me! But I'd subscribe to a "blade" channel, would love to get a look at the real Ferguson (I have this twisted idea he's really one of Phil's uncles). Basic puts up so many vids and pics (in a good way!) it's like he has a channel already, lol. Sounds like we need a DP4 channel on backyard grilling and but I'm guessing getting Mrs. Pelz on film would present a challenge, and maybe have consequences!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ferg is Phil. I’m sure of it. But maybe a brother in law or something makes more sense ? It could be “ fireside with brother Ferg “. Or “ friendly suggestions with Dr Ferg “. Where he gives life coaching advise to people who post issues. I’d pay to read that !

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > **"Fridays with Ferg"**

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 10-11 Eastern Time

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would love to help people with real solutions to life's problems directly and indirectly related to golf.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Perfect. I like an early lunch on Friday anyway. I could enjoy while I ate !

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Join me tomorrow for “Fridays with Ferg”

> > > > >

> > > > > Topic for 10/4: Posting at Work

> > > > >

> > > > > If you’re having a bad day at work, don’t let those negatives emotions creep into your posts. It’s all too easy to be ticked off at your boss and then sign in at WRX and take it out on fellow posters, or Matt Kuchar.

> > > > > I will provide some valuable tips on how to cool down before posting that irrational and poorly written comment.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > A big laugh ? for that one !^ If you cure me of posting “ irrational and poorly written “ comments , or better yet if you convince me that they are irrational, and/or to care if they are portly written , you deserve a metal ! Costco metal of heroic achievement would be the one I’d guess !

> > >

> > > "portly written" ? That's gold, Jerry!?

> >

> > Ha! Might have known you’d catch that. I saw it after I hit post. Laughed at the Freudian slip and decided to leave it and see if anyone shared my humor. Honest to goodness. Too funny.

>

>

>

> Looks like our time is up. Get with Helen at the front desk to arrange our next appointment.

>

>

That’s when you know you’re working with a pro. You get help and didnt even know you were being worked on.