APPLY NOW: Breakthrough Golf's NEW Stability Tour Putter Shaft!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost pulled the trigger on one of these! I would love to give this a roll to see what all the hype is about.

What is your handicap: 5

Current putter: Custom Xenon

Are you OK with shipping your putter into BGT for installation (Usually 24hr install time)? Yes

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

What is your handicap: +1.7

Current putter: Piretti 801R Tour

Are you OK with shipping your putter into BGT for installation (Usually 24hr install time)? Yes!!

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely!!!

SIM 9* (set 1 tick higher loft) / Tensei AV White RAW prototype 2.0 65TX tipped 1" playing 45"

Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"

SIM Max 3H / Tensei PW Hybrid 100TX

Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X

MD4 Chrome / 52, 56, 60 / DG 115 S200 (for now)

Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

What is your handicap: +1.4

Current putter: EVNROLL ER7

Are you OK with shipping your putter into BGT for installation (Usually 24hr install time)? Yes

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Absolutely

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* set to 8* UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5
Callaway Epic Flash 15* set to 14* UST V2 Tour 8F5
Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 18* UST Recoil Prototype 110F5 2* Flat
Srixon 785/Z Forged DGTI X100 2* Flat
Vokey SM8 Black 50/56/62 DGTI Onyx X100/S400 2* Flat
EVNROLL ER7/Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback both have Stability Shafts and P2 Aware Tour Grips
Snell MTB-X

My current GHIN index is a 3.8.

I've been gaming an Odyssey Works 2 Ball Fang Putter for almost three years. **But here is why I would be an ideal candidate for this test:** I practice putting in my office at work and I didn't want to take my gamer back and forth to work every day. So I bought two identical Odyssey Works 2 Ball Fang Putters. If chosen, I can send one of the two in, meaning I can test the Stability shaft side by side with the exact same gamer I've had in my bag for nearly three years. My guess is not many guys are going to be able to do head to head comparisons that isolate the Stability shaft as the only variable during testing and allow for contemporaneous comparisons between the stock putter set up and the set up with the Stability shaft.

I'm 100% fine with shipping my putter to BGT for installation. See comment above.

I'd be thrilled to participate in an ongoing testing thread, and post photos and reviews. I tend to be fairly analytical with my game, so this kind of comparison seems fun.

Thanks for the opportunity!

What is your handicap: 6

Current putter: Yes! Tracy III. With interchangeable hosel, I can't swap shafts and test using the same putter head.

Are you OK with shipping your putter into BGT for installation (Usually 24hr install time)? Yes absolutely.

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes Absolutely.

2017 M1 440 10.5, Project X Even Flow Black 65 6.0
2017 M1 3W, Project X Even Flow Blue 75 6.0
RBZ Stage 2 18*H, Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0
Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
Nike Engage DS 52* DG S400
Nike Engage TS 58* DG S400
Callaway X-Forged 64* DG S400
Putter... Who needs that?

What is your handicap: **15**

Current putter: **Odyssey White Damascus iX 330M**

Are you OK with shipping your putter into BGT for installation (Usually 24hr install time)? **Yes**

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? **Yes**

Callaway GBB Epic SZ
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 5W or Apex 2H
Callaway X Forged UT 3-7
Callaway Apex Forged 8-PW
Callaway MD5 48S, 54C, 60C

What is your handicap: 17

Current putter: Evenroll ER 1.2

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6 S, TM M5, 13*, MC Diamana Thump 75S

Hybrids: TEE CBX 119, 19* & 22*, KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 85S+

Irons: TM M6, 5-PW, Accra 80i

Wedges: Cleveland CBX 2, 50*, 55* & 60*, Accra 80i

Putter: SC Special Select Newport, 355g, KBS CT Tour, 33”, SS Mid-slim 2.0

Ball: Maxfli TourBag/Cart: '20 Nike Air Hybrid/BagBoy Quad XL

Accessories: SkyCaddie SX400/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

How To Apply:

Answer the following in a post below.

What is your handicap: 0

Current putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 timeless

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Of course

Titleist 917D3 ad-BB 6x
Callaway rogue 15 atmos x
Titleist 818 H2 19 atmos x
Titleist 718 t-mb 4 C-taper stiff+
Titleist 718 ap2 5-pw C-taper stiff+
Vokey Sm6 Raw 50,55,60 Tour V stiff
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Timeless

What is your handicap: 4

Current putter: Bettinardi Queen B 10

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes. I got a quick look at the Safeway Open and would love to give it a test on the Queen B. Appreciate the opportunity BGT!

What is your handicap: 4.5

Current putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7

Driver: Ping G410 Plus w/Tensei Orange
3 Wood: Titleist TS2 w/HZRDUS Smoke
Hybrid: Titleist 718 H2 w/Atmos Blue TS 
Irons: Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, and 58
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Bridgestone XS

What is your handicap: 5

Current putter: Scotty Cameron T22 Newport 2

Titleist TS3 9.5 Diamana BF 60x Taylormade M5 14* Rogue Black 110MSI 70TS | Ping G410 19* Tensei Blue 80s | Srixon z585/z785 4-PW Project X LZ 6.0 Titleist Vokey SM7 50F 56S 60S Blue Slate Modus 125s Lajosi DD201 Longneck 360g | Taylormade TP5x Yellow

Again thank you so much for the opportunity

What is your handicap: 12

Current putter: Evnroll er 9

Are you OK with shipping your putter into BGT for installation (Usually 24hr install time)? YES FOR SURE!!!

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? YES FOR SURE!!!

Signature of Solon CC
Cobra SpeedZone 10.5 Ventus Black 6 "tour length"
Cobra Speedzone 13.5 Tensei Blue AV 70
Titleist 913 518 Diamana Thump 60

Taylormade SIM 7 wood Ventus Blue 7
Mizuno Jpx 921 Hot Metal KBS C-Taper lite 4-pw 
Taylormade MG2 50 DG

Taylormade TW grind 56,60 DG
Sik Flo C 33.75 w/BGT Stability Tour 

Handicap: 0

Current Putter: PING Cadence TR (Mallet) / Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum (Blade). Would be willing to send either one for application of the shaft. Used Scotty Cameron the past 2 seasons but giving my Ping mallet a fair try over the winter.

Testing/Review/Posting+Pictures: Would love to participate in anything related to testing or reviews. Would even be willing to video produce