Titleist T100 Review Thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> @Wardonation said: > I just ordered my set coming from years of playing blades, they finally got the look right for me. I am hopeful for a little more forgiveness and curious how these will l

Playing a new set for 1 month- T100 P-5 iron w/ Project X LZ 6.0, +1/4", standard lie, 5 iron strengthened a touch when I went bag to my club champion fitter for a second look gapping session. 4 iro

> @nanosg said: > Playing a new set for 1 month- T100 P-5 iron w/ Project X LZ 6.0, +1/4", standard lie, 5 iron strengthened a touch when I went bag to my club champion fitter for a second loo

• 1 year later...

Bump. Curious to know if everyone is still in love with their T100’s, or has the honeymoon worn off and you’re now looking for something better?

Titleist TSi2 11° - TBD
Titleist TSi2 16.5° - TBD
Srixon Z U85 20° - KBS Tour Hybrid Proto 85 s+
Srixon Z 785 (4-PW) - KBS C-Taper Lite 115x
Titleist SM7 50.12F - KBS C-Taper Lite 115x
Titleist SM7 54.08M (55°) - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125s
Titleist SM7 60.12D - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125s

Bettinardi Studio Reserve JAM-F

I just picked up a set on ebay and am looking forward to hitting them.  I am coming from the 714 AP2's.  The set i got is only 5-PW.  I'm curious how the longer irons are.  Specifically, is the 4 iron pretty easy to hit?  I liked the 4 in my AP2's, but the T100's look a little less forgiving to my eye.  I don't know if I should get a T100 4 iron, maybe a T200, or maybe something else completely.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Callaway Epic Flash
Taylormade R11 3 Wood
Callaway X Hot
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
Vokey SM5 52
Vokey SM6 56
Vokey SM7 60
Odyssey Versa Works Sabertooth

1 hour ago, ace036 said:

Bump. Curious to know if everyone is still in love with their T100’s, or has the honeymoon worn off and you’re now looking for something better?

Love my set.  Had to swap shafts to my old favorite ( modus 130) but cant really say a bad word about them now.  

Edited by bladehunter
Forgot the T

Mavrik 10.5 * KBS TD Category 5 

Mavrik subzero 16.5 * Rogue 130 70x 

Mavrik subzero 18* Accra TZ6 85-m5

Titleist T100 4-pw modus 130x 

Vokey sm7 raw 50*54*58 v grind Amt s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Superb irons. Only thing that bugged me how high the short irons wanted to go and how much they spun. The 4-6 were literally the most point and shoot long irons I've ever played. Just silly. 

Taylormade Sim 9* Ventus Velo Blue 7x 

Taylormade Sim Max 3W Ventus Velo Blue 7x

Taylormade Sim UDI 2i Hzrdus Handcrafted Black 105x

Callaway Tour Issue Apex 2019 Hybrid @ 19* Veylix Rome 988X

Miura Tour Issue MC-501 (Low Offset) DG Pro X100

Taylormade MG2 51* SB Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Taylormade MG2 TW 56* + 60* Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Byron Morgan DH89 34.75/70*/2*

Titleist Pro -V1x  or Bridgestone Tour BXS

Ping Hoofer

Superb set of irons. I must admit, when I changed form my 714 AP2’s I was a little sceptical. I worried that there might be a little trade off going into a better looking, smaller iron as opposed to a slightly bigger one with more forgiveness. I simply cannot see there being any difference. The T100 goes just as far the AP2, has just as much forgiveness and is in a better looking package.

It’s like I have gone back in time from my current self to my me in my late 20’s. Everything still works the same, I just looked better haha.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Even Flow White T1100 6.0
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 712U 3 Iron Stiff Tour AD DI
Titleist T100 4-PW 6.0 Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08
Titlesist Vokey SM7 56.12 & 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019

How are people finding the forgiveness as they keep them in play?  Read lots of review stating they are very forgiving for their size, and the MPF is fairly high for their size imo.......These have been on the shortlist for me and have hit them indoors a few times, and am coming from JPX 900Fs

Truth to it all? 

Edited by bubbagump

G400 LST    TS Speeder 7.2

SLDR MINI  TS Speeder 7.2

MP-18 Fli Hi

JPX 900 Forged

RTX-3 CB

Toulon Atlanta

13 hours ago, ace036 said:

After a year and a half I'm still playing and loving the irons. The way they feel, the way they move through the ground, the forgiveness. To put it in perspective, in 2019 I went through at least 7 sets of irons cause I'm a whore.

Tsi3 7.25* Velocore Black 6x

Tsi3 15* Tensei Raw White 75x

TM P770 3i Velocore Black HB 9x

Titleist T100 4-PW DG X100

TM MG 51*, 55*

TM Hi Toe 64*

Yamada Emperor 34"

Snell MTBx

3 hours ago, bubbagump said:

How are people finding the forgiveness as they keep them in play?  Read lots of review stating they are very forgiving for their size, and the MPF is fairly high for their size imo.......These have been on the shortlist for me and have hit them indoors a few times, and am coming from JPX 900Fs

Truth to it all? 

I find them VERY forgiving. My miss is toe and with my old blades I would frequently be a club short and right. That rarely happens now. 

TM MG 51*, 55*

TM Hi Toe 64*

Yamada Emperor 34"

Snell MTBx

The T100 line awesome. Size is perfect and forgiveness is awesome for a players iron..

I kept going back and forth between my T100 and my Srixon 785's for a while mainly because i had gotten my distances dialed in where i liked with the 785's (785's were about a 1/2 club longer the the T100 for me)..

Went out and got a set of T100S and the srixons went in the closet. 

Probably the best set of irons i have had and i've been thru alot (i'm a ho as well LOL)

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, THEROLLER said:

They will look amazing... did the same thing and put up against of regular T100 and to me the difference is very noticeable.. you will be very pleased 

Did you notice much of a difference in the added bounce compared to the regular T100?

TM MG 51*, 55*

TM Hi Toe 64*

Yamada Emperor 34"

Snell MTBx

I haven't played Titleist irons since my first purchased set of DCI 981s on ebay back in like 2003, but the T100s is the leader in the clubhouse for my next set (with ZX7s in second). I've been shocked at how easy it has felt to hit the long irons when trying out my friend's set.

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X | Epic Flash SZ 17* w/Atmos Black 7X

Hybrid | Utility: 818H2 19* w/ Tensei White 90X | Gapr Lo 19* w/ Tensei White 90X

Irons: King Forged CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130X

Wedges: SM7 54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H