Jump to content

Oldsters Tour: Jimenez wins with 63 final day


jobin
 Share

Recommended Posts

The first of 3 Schwab Cup events, in Virginia, brought victory to Miguel Angel Jimenez. So he is front runner for the big bag of $$$, if he can keep it up.

Nice to see him win, i'll be looking for him in Hong Kong next month where he won the HK Open (Euro Tour) many times and is a fan favorite. Folks in HK like their wine and cigars!

And to be frank, i'm sick of seeing Langer win so many events. We need new blood, or at least better putters on Champ Tour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @jobin said:

> The first of 3 Schwab Cup events, in Virginia, brought victory to Miguel Angel Jimenez. **So he is front runner for the big bag of $$$, if he can keep it up.**

>

The playoff win only moved MAJ to 10th in the Schwab Cup points tandings. Starting last season they now combine the regular season points with Schwab Cup playoff double points to determine the winner. Thank Kevin Sutherland in 2017 for that.

 

https://www.pgatour.com/champions/stats/stat.193.html

 

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2019/10/17/how-charles-schwab-cup-playoffs-work-107277/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @grm24 said:

> > @jobin said:

> > The first of 3 Schwab Cup events, in Virginia, brought victory to Miguel Angel Jimenez. **So he is front runner for the big bag of $$$, if he can keep it up.**

> >

> The playoff win only moved MAJ to 10th in the Schwab Cup spoints tandings. Starting last season they now combine the regular season points with Schwab Cup playoff double points to determine the winner.

>

> https://www.pgatour.com/champions/stats/stat.193.html

>

> https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2019/10/17/how-charles-schwab-cup-playoffs-work-107277/

>

 

Ok. Thanks for that info. Tommy Tolles will have to have another stellar week to advance to Phoenix. I hope he does.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @Enduro59 said:

> > @grm24 said:

> > > @jobin said:

> > > The first of 3 Schwab Cup events, in Virginia, brought victory to Miguel Angel Jimenez. **So he is front runner for the big bag of $$$, if he can keep it up.**

> > >

> > The playoff win only moved MAJ to 10th in the Schwab Cup spoints tandings. Starting last season they now combine the regular season points with Schwab Cup playoff double points to determine the winner.

> >

> > https://www.pgatour.com/champions/stats/stat.193.html

> >

> > https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2019/10/17/how-charles-schwab-cup-playoffs-work-107277/

> >

>

> Ok. Thanks for that info. Tommy Tolles will have to have another stellar week to advance to Phoenix. I hope he does.

 

Tolles only has to move up 1 spot to make the final 36. Currently 37th behind Duffy Waldorf. I watched some of the final round on Monday afternoon. Tolles can smash it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oldsters Tour sounds a lot better than Champions if you ask me.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Even Flow White T1100 6.0
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist T100 4-PW 6.0 Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08
Titlesist Vokey SM7 56.12 & 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2021

 

www.youtube.com/oneillgolf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

> @"Oz Max" said:

> MAJ is awesome, such a good fairway woods striker, I think he has 4 or 5 in the bag!

Still 3 (3/5/7).

Ping G425 LST 10.5* w/ Alta 55 CB (X)
Ping G425 16.5* & 19.5* w/ Ping Tour 80 (X)
Ping G425 22* & 26* w/ UST Proto 85/100 (S)
Ping i210 5-PW w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
Vokey SM8 50*, 55*, 60* w/ S300
Scotty Cameron Toolbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I know is that the champions tour allows me to see Monty compete again....And Vijay

It allowed me to see Jacks swing....Trevino....Arnie...

 

I love it and always will

 

FWIW I’d pay a ton of pay-per-view for a Bird v Jordan 1-on-1...

Don’t care If they are not as fast as Kawai Leonard or KD or Lebron...

 

Keep on going MAG...

And GO MONTY!!!

 

-Chris

  • Like 1

Srixon Z745 Japanese Tour 430cc Tour AD-DJ7 XX
Srixon zU45 (2,3) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Srixon JDM Z945 (4-PW) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Cleveland 588 DSG(52,56,60) KBS Tour 130X White 2* up
dumbest putter ever...backstryke with tons of lead tape

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 Fortinet Championship - Discussion and Links
      Please put and questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #7
      2021 Fortinet Championship - Tuesday #8
       
       
      New Ping putter - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      New Bettinardi putters & Cover - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Ping Putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Cameron putter and new ball marker - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
      Sneds - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Peter Uihlein - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Charles Howell, III - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Scott Piercy - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Brandan Steele - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Mito Pereira - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
      Kevin Tway - WITB -2021 Fortinet Championship
      Joseph Bramlett - WITB - 2021 Fortinet Championship
       
       
       
      • 19 replies
    • 2021 Tour Championship - Discussion and Comments
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Tour Championship
      LA Golf putter shafts - 2021 Tour Championship
       
       
       
      • 25 replies
    • 2021 BMW Championship - Discussion and Links
      Put any questions of comments here
       
       
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #6
      2021 BMW Championship - Tuesday #7
       
       
      Cameron T-11 & T-11.5 putters at 2021 BMW Championship
      Mizuno Pro FliHi and 225 irons - 2021 BMW CHampionship
       
       
       
      • 18 replies
    • 2021 Ping i59 irons & Glide Forged wedges in hand comparison pics!!!
      In hand pics of the new 2021 Ping i59 irons and Glide Forged wedges...
       

       
      Ping i59 7 iron
       

       
       
      Ping i59 PW
       

       
      Ping i59 Comparison Photos

       

       

       

       
       
       
       
      PING Glide Forged Wedges

       
      Ping Glide Eye Toe Wedge
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 97 replies
    • 2021 The Northern Trust - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #1
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #2
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #3
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #4
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #5
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #6
      2021 The Northern Trust - Tuesday #7
       
       
      New Cameron for JT - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Cameron putters for Garrick Higgo - 2021 The Northern Trust
      New Odyssey putter covers - 2021 The Northern Trust
       
       
      • 6 replies

×
×
  • Create New...