2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Titleist Linksmaster Members Bag- In Hand Pics

12 hours ago, drscott266 said:

Is it pretty much the same space wise as a stadry, or is smaller?  I keep getting attracted to it by the looks but want to make sure it’s easy to walk with since that’s what do most of the time. Seems as waterproof I’m told, which once I upgraded to that I can’t go back. 

I saw someone on IG get absolutely drenched in one and it apparently held up fine. The visual upgrade over the stadry/players4 bags is huge. I carry this bag 1-3x/week and love it. Definitely not as light as the most ultralight bags on the market, but the combo of quality, visuals, comfort, etc is great.

8 hours ago, dillardiv said:

I saw someone on IG get absolutely drenched in one and it apparently held up fine. The visual upgrade over the stadry/players4 bags is huge. I carry this bag 1-3x/week and love it. Definitely not as light as the most ultralight bags on the market, but the combo of quality, visuals, comfort, etc is great.

That’s kinda what I’m wrestling with. Got a stadry 4 this year, and it suits me just fine after getting used to the slightly smaller size than 4+. I like these linksmaster bags and my club has a couple, but worried it’s just a looks thing and not as functional. You guys are starting to turn me around, the 3 dividers is my biggest hang up as the 4 I have suit me perfectly. The class is looks are catching my eye, and I am seeing more and more of these or stitch bags around and has me curious. 

I just got one of these in camel canvas, which I love, but I have 2 stupid questions. 1) how do you have the pockets set up? I can’t figure out what the left and right side pockets are supposed to be for. 2) do you remove the leather washer/cover on the nameplate before you add the nameplate? I left it there and it’s fine so far

On 9/12/2021 at 1:15 PM, Emc894 said:

I just got one of these in camel canvas, which I love, but I have 2 stupid questions. 1) how do you have the pockets set up? I can’t figure out what the left and right side pockets are supposed to be for. 2) do you remove the leather washer/cover on the nameplate before you add the nameplate? I left it there and it’s fine so far

1. Left pocket: Sunscreen. Right big pocket: Rain jacket if needed. Extra gloves. Right small pocket: Wallet, keys, cell phone. Center small pocket: tees and ball markers. Center big pocket: Balls and range finder.

2. No I put the leather thingy back, I thought it made things fit more snugly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Love this thing.

Note to potential buyers: I would say if you're an avid golfer that packs a lot into a bag, or have medium+ sized grips, may not be the best. I'm pretty minimalist when it comes to golf, so it works fine for me. It is beautiful, but I would hate to drop the money and it not be functional for your gear. 

Bag Outside 1.jpg

Clubs Inside 2 (2).jpg

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 1:15 PM, Emc894 said:

@Emc894 what's the weight on the canvas?  Any different than the 'leather'?  Had any experience with due or rain?  Does water run off or soak in?  How do you like the bag so far?

Thanks!

WITB
Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS, stock stiff, 9*
3 wood: TaylorMade Sim2 Max, stock stiff, 15*,
Hybrid: Callaway XR Pro stock pro stiff 18*
Irons: Callaway Apex (2014) 4-AW, KBS Tour-V 110 S
Wedges: Mizuno MP-T 56*; Callaway X Series Jaws 60*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Fastback

On 9/22/2021 at 8:13 PM, spmcqui said:

Love this thing.

Note to potential buyers: I would say if you're an avid golfer that packs a lot into a bag, or have medium+ sized grips, may not be the best. I'm pretty minimalist when it comes to golf, so it works fine for me. It is beautiful, but I would hate to drop the money and it not be functional for your gear. 

Bag Outside 1.jpg

Clubs Inside 2 (2).jpg

Good to know, that's kind of my worry.  I pack my golf bag like I'm packing a suitcase to go on a long vacation.  Had a Sun Mountain 3.5LS for a while though that I made do with.  Any idea if this is similar size cause I think these are absolutely gorgeous. 

9 hours ago, OK_Golf said:

@Emc894 what's the weight on the canvas?  Any different than the 'leather'?  Had any experience with due or rain?  Does water run off or soak in?  How do you like the bag so far?

Thanks!

I have the camel / brown canvas bag. Seems to be the same weight was the pleather. Canvas is very strong and thick - I think sturdy would be a good word. Not soft by any means and don't see durability being a problem at all. I did get caught in a light but steady rain for 6 holes with it, and not a drop penetrated. Water just ran off. 

Outside of the common complaint of the water bottle pocket, my favorite bag I've ever owned. 

TSR4 9* with Graphite Design AD-IZ 6X
SIM2 13.75* with PX Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70TX

SIM2 17.5* with PX Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 80TX
Srixon ZX7 4-9 with KBS $-Taper 130X
Titleist SM9 46F with KBS $-Taper 130X
Titleist SM9 50F with KBS $-Taper 130X

Titleist SM9 54S with KBS $-Taper 130X

Titleist SM8 58L with KBS $-Taper 130X
Brandon Matthews NO.1 CAP Custom

Titleist ProV1

On 9/24/2021 at 1:59 PM, timbo08 said:

Good to know, that's kind of my worry.  I pack my golf bag like I'm packing a suitcase to go on a long vacation.  Had a Sun Mountain 3.5LS for a while though that I made do with.  Any idea if this is similar size cause I think these are absolutely gorgeous. 

I seriously looked at the Linksmaster in the store as I wanted one since they came out.  Getting to see it in person before buying was just what I needed.   Nice bag, but the pockets were very tight and the large garment pocket was not very big.  The bag was heavy for what it looks like, too.  I realized it is a glorified Jones Utility which is what I was already using.  Looks really nice but the Linksmaster is a novelty bag to me, which is fine for most people, and having owned a SM 3.5, it's nowhere near as roomy or light.  Will probably hold up longer, but that's only if you can sacrifice elsewhere.   I love the material but I'd actually recommend the Jones for actual functionality out of a smaller, classic looking stand bag.  I'm in agreement with how good the Linksmaster looks but I will continue to admire other's when I see them.

Ping G430 10k 9*  Ventus blue 6x

Ping G430 LST 15* HZRDUS smoke yellow 70s

Ping G430 19* Tour Chrome 2.0 85s

Nike VFP  4i KBS CTL 115x ss1x

Ping i230 5-P KBS CTL 115x ss1x

Ping s159 50/12s, 54/10h, 58/8b  KBS Tour
Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

Just now, Nixhex524 said:

I seriously looked at the Linksmaster in the store as I wanted one since they came out.  Getting to see it in person before buying was just what I needed.   Nice bag, but the pockets were very tight and the large garment pocket was not very big.  The bag was heavy for what it looks like, too.  I realized it is a glorified Jones Utility which is what I was already using.  Looks really nice but the Linksmaster is a novelty bag to me, which is fine for most people, and having owned a SM 3.5, it's nowhere near as roomy or light.  Will probably hold up longer, but that's only if you can sacrifice elsewhere.   I love the material but I'd actually recommend the Jones for actual functionality out of a smaller, classic looking stand bag.  I'm in agreement with how good the Linksmaster looks but I will continue to admire other's when I see them.

Exactly what I needed to know, thanks!  Would hate to toss the cash at a gorgeous bag that I don't fully like so like you I will admire others who have them but it just isn't for me.  Now....if they would bring some of their Japan stuff over here that's somewhat similar in design but larger, I'd be in. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, timbo08 said:

Exactly what I needed to know, thanks!  Would hate to toss the cash at a gorgeous bag that I don't fully like so like you I will admire others who have them but it just isn't for me.  Now....if they would bring some of their Japan stuff over here that's somewhat similar in design but larger, I'd be in. 

It's tough to say obviously what you would like but I really wanted one bad, but after looking at it, I just couldn't drop $350 on it.  I actually walked out with a Vessel Lite instead.

Ping G430 10k 9*  Ventus blue 6x

Ping G430 LST 15* HZRDUS smoke yellow 70s

Ping G430 19* Tour Chrome 2.0 85s

Nike VFP  4i KBS CTL 115x ss1x

Ping i230 5-P KBS CTL 115x ss1x

Ping s159 50/12s, 54/10h, 58/8b  KBS Tour
Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

11 hours ago, Nixhex524 said:

It's tough to say obviously what you would like but I really wanted one bad, but after looking at it, I just couldn't drop $350 on it.  I actually walked out with a Vessel Lite instead.

I've been debating picking up a Vessel for a long time.  I think they look fantastic but I ride for most of my rounds and I've heard they don't hold up as well on a cart with the strap so I've been hesitant to drop the $ on one. 

Got one coming in soon, went with slate for color. I have a Players 4 and like it so it'll be a nice upgrade that's functionally just about the same. Love the minimal branding for a super clean sleek looking bag.

Srixon ZX5 10.5° - Diamana TB 6TX

Ping G410 17.5° - Atmos TS Red 7S

Ping G430 21° - AD IZ 8X

Ping Blueprint S 4-PW - PX LZ 6.0

Mizuno T22 50S, 54D - S400 TI

Vokey SM9 60T - S300

Gamer Putters Son of a GOAT - 326g, 34"

Bridgestone Tour B X

Love how it looks. Feels pretty good when on my back. Space is a bit tight (my Players 4 is a bit roomier) but it's not an issue for me since I carry very little in my bag anyways. Some tangle but it's nothing I can't handle. Very pleased overall.

20211002_125855.jpg.62c46a15780ce61a4c033e07a7865a18.jpg

20211002_125843.jpg.18c1dcdaeaa88ad463be985ce1096a3c.jpg

• Like 1

Ping G430 21° - AD IZ 8X

Vokey SM9 60T - S300

Bridgestone Tour B X

1 hour ago, stanford88 said:

Is this the caddie bag???

No I have the member's bag. This pic shows the differences:

1593706394-222389-image.png

Ping G430 21° - AD IZ 8X

Vokey SM9 60T - S300

Bridgestone Tour B X

5 hours ago, stanford88 said:

Thank you for this picture! Are the openings the same for clubs and it is simply a side pocket difference?

Yeah openings should be the same. The pockets and strap system are different.

Ping G430 21° - AD IZ 8X

Vokey SM9 60T - S300

Bridgestone Tour B X

On 9/30/2021 at 10:00 PM, Yoshifan151 said:

Got one coming in soon, went with slate for color. I have a Players 4 and like it so it'll be a nice upgrade that's functionally just about the same. Love the minimal branding for a super clean sleek looking bag.

I just ordered a slate last week. Did you get a quote on delivery? I heard it would take a bit but they weren’t sure 

30 minutes ago, CStephenson17 said:

I just ordered a slate last week. Did you get a quote on delivery? I heard it would take a bit but they weren’t sure 

Didn't get a quote but it took just about a month. 

Ping G430 21° - AD IZ 8X

Vokey SM9 60T - S300

Bridgestone Tour B X

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 4:11 PM, Yoshifan151 said:

Love how it looks. Feels pretty good when on my back. Space is a bit tight (my Players 4 is a bit roomier) but it's not an issue for me since I carry very little in my bag anyways. Some tangle but it's nothing I can't handle. Very pleased overall.

20211002_125855.jpg.62c46a15780ce61a4c033e07a7865a18.jpg

20211002_125843.jpg.18c1dcdaeaa88ad463be985ce1096a3c.jpg

Is this the navy or slate? My club has the navy in stock but I can’t decide if I should wait for the slate or just scoop up the navy. 

WITB (updated: 12/9/21)

Taylormade SIM Max 9.0 - Fujikura Ventus Black 6x

Titleist 917F3 15.0 - Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757x

Taylormade SIM 2 Max 3H - Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 85x

Taylormade P770 4-PW - True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Callaway MD5 Jaws Raw 50, 54 - KBS $-Taper 120s

Taylormade Hi-Toe 58 - KBS Hi-Rev 115s

Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie 34"

1 hour ago, philleeeeep said:

Is this the navy or slate? My club has the navy in stock but I can’t decide if I should wait for the slate or just scoop up the navy. 

I got slate. I like how it's a bit more unique than classic navy but navy does look great too. Can't go wrong with either color. 

Ping G430 21° - AD IZ 8X

Vokey SM9 60T - S300

Bridgestone Tour B X

Despite my complaints about this bag (weight/grab handle) in another thread, I ended up buying a white one for a pretty reasonable number relative to retail. It really is a beautiful bag, and it seems like it’ll out last me. Plus, it should buy some longevity out of my SM 2.5+ as I’ll use the linksmaster for rounds I’m not carrying.

Edited by IC3BURGH