Jump to content

Titleist Linksmaster Members Bag- In Hand Pics


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of my new ones    

Haven’t seen the Deep Blue in the wild. Had to pull the trigger on both. Couldn’t decide. Cart bag for Summer and Winter.    Swapped pockets and am digging how they look. 

Posted Images

Saw them this week in the Pinehurst pro shop. Only one strap as far as I could tell. I want to say price was $240 but I wasn't looking too closely. 

Cobra Speedzone Extreme HZRDUS T1100 75 6.5
Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 16* Rouge Silver 70
Adams Red Hybrid 18*/20* Matrix Altus Tour
Callaway Rogue Pro 5-AW KBS Tour V110 Steel
Cleveland Niblick 42"/Don White 56*
Bobby Grace F-18

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I’ve been looking hard at this bag and it sounds like most people prefer the member bag for walking. Sounds like an easier carry with weight distribution. I was wondering if others could talk about the ease of carry with the member bag? I have a PING Hoofer and it just feels big to me with the huge apparel pouch. These look like they are nice and compact. Any long term walking thoughts? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nick_Pingel said:

So I’ve been looking hard at this bag and it sounds like most people prefer the member bag for walking. Sounds like an easier carry with weight distribution. I was wondering if others could talk about the ease of carry with the member bag? I have a PING Hoofer and it just feels big to me with the huge apparel pouch. These look like they are nice and compact. Any long term walking thoughts? 

People complain about it not being a lightweight bag but the member bag is only 4.6 pounds which I don't consider heavy.  I find that it balances very well which is more important than weight to me.  I don't use double straps though so I can't comment on the balance using them but with a single strap it is pretty close to perfect for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, mljones99 said:

People complain about it not being a lightweight bag but the member bag is only 4.6 pounds which I don't consider heavy.  I find that it balances very well which is more important than weight to me.  I don't use double straps though so I can't comment on the balance using them but with a single strap it is pretty close to perfect for me.

Thanks for that info man...My Hoofer is 5.5 lbs and I do not think it is overly heavy so I am excited to get this bag. Going to talk to my guy today and see what options are available. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mljones99 said:

People complain about it not being a lightweight bag but the member bag is only 4.6 pounds which I don't consider heavy.  I find that it balances very well which is more important than weight to me.  I don't use double straps though so I can't comment on the balance using them but with a single strap it is pretty close to perfect for me.

I agree 100%. The Linksmaster Member bag blows all Vessels away in terms of weight. It seems lighter than any other premium stand bag in its class. 
 

When my club pro handed me my bag, I was actually shocked at how light it felt. 
 

The Linksmaster is the perfect bag for me. Stylish, lightweight, and I love the premium look. Throw in that monogrammed plate, done deal.. 

 

If I could change something about the bag:

-water bottle pocket is a bit tight

-3 way divider seems almost too minimalistic 

-I wish titleist used the carbon stand legs to shave off even more weight from the bag

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well after some color debate looks like I am going to be buying a Linkmaster Members bag in Cool White. I normally do not rock a white golf bag but this one looks really good and since it is kind of off white already I won't be do worried about if it gets dirty or not. I will just swap it out on really nasty days. I am excited to get this one in rotation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nick_Pingel said:

Well after some color debate looks like I am going to be buying a Linkmaster Members bag in Cool White. I normally do not rock a white golf bag but this one looks really good and since it is kind of off white already I won't be do worried about if it gets dirty or not. I will just swap it out on really nasty days. I am excited to get this one in rotation.

I have the cool white caddy bag. Favorite bag. I like it a lot more than my Vessel. I haven't gotten it muddy, but I did accidently rub it along a wet dirty fence gate that left a huge dark mark. Wiped it off with some warm water and a paper towel and it looked like nothing ever happened to it. Took less than minute to clean up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, gambit said:

I have the cool white caddy bag. Favorite bag. I like it a lot more than my Vessel. I haven't gotten it muddy, but I did accidently rub it along a wet dirty fence gate that left a huge dark mark. Wiped it off with some warm water and a paper towel and it looked like nothing ever happened to it. Took less than minute to clean up.

That’s great to hear! I am excited for this one. Going to order tonight and then put in for my nameplate after that. Any idea how long shipping will be. I ordered some T100S irons back in November and I am still missing 3 irons from them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nick_Pingel said:

That’s great to hear! I am excited for this one. Going to order tonight and then put in for my nameplate after that. Any idea how long shipping will be. I ordered some T100S irons back in November and I am still missing 3 irons from them. 

No idea how long it takes to get the bag. I got mine from Bandon. The nameplate took 2-3 weeks I think.

 

Wait...your ordered a set of irons and they didn’t send you the whole set? And you’re still missing 3 clubs? I’d say they owe you a free bag!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gambit said:

No idea how long it takes to get the bag. I got mine from Bandon. The nameplate took 2-3 weeks I think.

 

Wait...your ordered a set of irons and they didn’t send you the whole set? And you’re still missing 3 clubs? I’d say they owe you a free bag!

Yea that’s what I am saying. They apparently did not have the clubs in stock. They has 4-7, and GW but did not have 8-PW which is weird. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After using this bag most of last year, I have a few comments:

1.   When I carry, I typically use the single strap and it’s plenty light.

2.  The water bottle “pocket” fits no bottle I am aware of, I typically stuff a sweat towel in there dunking the summer.

3.  I started to use the ball chute for my water bottle, and the short pocket for balls and my tee/marker bag.  Works well with no issue.

4.  Waterproof zippers are great, no issue.

5.  The bag is easy to keep clean, much easier than just about anything else.

6.  I use NDMC jumbo grips with 4 wraps, I almost always carry 14 clubs and I have no tangle or space problems.  Top has my putter/driver/4 wood/driving iron.  Middle has 4-9 iron and the bottom has my PW/50/54/58.

7.  I also have an Alphard Golf V2, this bag works well on my rovic push cart very well.


The most important thing that I can say is that after 50+ rounds, this bag shows almost no wear at all, looks almost brand new.  The materials used are excellent.  Sure, it’s a bit tight in the apparel pocket, but it carries very well and it looks great.  I am very happy with this bag, no regrets at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nick_Pingel said:

That’s great to hear! I am excited for this one. Going to order tonight and then put in for my nameplate after that. Any idea how long shipping will be. I ordered some T100S irons back in November and I am still missing 3 irons from them. 

You shouldn't have too much of a delay on the bag.  From the time I ordered mine to when it arrived was about 12 days I believe.  This was just a few weeks ago, so hopefully yours will take a similar amount of time.  Haven't had mine on the course yet, but looking forward to getting out with it.  

Titleist TS2 9.5

Titleist TS2 16.5
Titleist TS2 21
Titleist AP3 718 4-AW
Vokey SM8 54D, 58D
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
ProV1x

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nick_Pingel said:

Yea that’s what I am saying. They apparently did not have the clubs in stock. They has 4-7, and GW but did not have 8-PW which is weird. 

It's probably from folks ordering combo sets with T100 short irons and T200 (or T300) longer irons.

PING Hoofer Lite

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Maltby DBM Forged 5, 7, 9

Vokey SM7 52.8F, 58.8M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
      Post in Generation 3 P790 in 2021?
        • Thanks
        • Like
    • 2021 3M Open - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #5
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #6
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #7
      2021 3M Open - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #3
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #4
      2021 3M Open - Wednesday #5
       
       
       
      TaylorMade MG3 wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Mizuno 225 2 iron - 2021 3M Open
      TaylorMade Mini Driver - 2021 3M Open
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 3M Open
      New Odyssey putter cover - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi wedges - 2021 3M Open
      Rypstick training aid - 2021 3M Open
      Bettinardi putters and covers - 2021 3M Open
      Kuch putting right armlock - 2021 3M Open
       
       
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 TPC Colorado Champ. @ Heron Lakes WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #1
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #2
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #3
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #4
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #5
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #6
      2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes - Tuesday #7
       
      Titleist T200 2& 3 irons - 2021 TPC Colorado Championship @ Heron Lakes
       

       

       
      • 16 replies
    • 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos- Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here.
       
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #1
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #2
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #3
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #4
      2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic - Monday #5
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic
       

       
       
       
       
        • Haha
      • 15 replies
    • 2021 Travelers Championship - Discussion & Links
      2021 Titleist T100 irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist T100S irons (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      2021 Titleist U 505 (in hand photos) - Travelers Championship
      Mitsubishi Tensei K series (red, white & blue US Open) shaft - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      Rickie Fowler's custom Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Travelers Championship
       
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 Travelers Championship - Tuesday #2
       
      • 20 replies

×
×
  • Create New...