Which attract you most? swing, ball flight, score, clubs brand, or else?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Score, and if he's fun to play with. I mean, it's fun to play with a good golfer, but if he's a DB I don't care if he's shooting 65.    

her legs   

• 1 month later...

Edit: sorry, I thought you were asking what attracts us to the game. And so I don't really understand your question.

Getting better is a fun adventure ! Trying to master this game is fun. And always have been mesmerized by golf, even when I didn't play. Just went to the range a bit and watched Tiger whip everybody. Now watching everyone whip him, pretty much. How the tide turns!

My thoughts, EXACTLY

JBeam Bullet 10* Ventus Black 6X
Exotics CBX 119 13.5* 3WD & 18* 5WD Accra TourZ 382 M5
Exotics CB2  21* 7WD Accra TZ5 85 M5  
PING S55 5-9 Mitsubishi MMT-125TX
Miura Tour Milled Wedge 48, 52, 56, 60 Fuji MCI 125 Solid

Bettinardi Innovai Tour DASS Flowneck Prototype

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't really pay attention to others at the range because I'm so focused on my own development. I played a best ball with a buddy that I had never seen play and he was behind me on the range. When warming up I heard a pop and thud over and over. The sound of a well struck shot with a divot on the mat. I ignored it but on his full shots he was absolutely crushing his irons to the point they were making that loud "whack" sound when you hit the middle. Possibly due to range balls but the crack of the club was pretty awesome. Turned out he had been playing all his life and played off scratch.

I'll notice their clubs and attire first, but what really gets my attention is how they handle themselves. Could really care less about their game unless they are really bad or really good.

Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"

Jazz 3 wd Powercoil Stiff
Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
TM R7 TP 3i Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM2 52º cc, Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
MCC Align Midsize