2020 GAP Schedule

I need to get into some PA qualifier stuff this year.

GAP getting better and better every year!

• Like 1

Titleist Ts2 10.5* GD DI 6x
Titliest 915 5w 18* GD DI 7x
Callaway Apex 23*h Oban Devotion 
Callaway Apex 26*h GD DI 85x
Srixon 785 6-PW Nippon 105 Modus
Titleist SM7 50*, 54*, 58* Nippon 115 Modus 
Odyssey #7 Plumber Neck 
2018 Taylormade tp5

https://www.instagram.com/benzoducky/ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

whats the best course out of the winter series? I want to hit one up. The last one I did was a good time.

2020 NORTH HILLS CC WINTER SERIES EVENTViewMar 3, 2020

North Hills Country Club

OPENS

FEB 11

9:00 AM EST

large_e40635e4-8d5e-410a-bf1e-e57b4d66cebc.jpg2020 RADLEY RUN CC WINTER SERIES EVENTViewMar 10, 2020

Radley Run Country Club

OPENS

FEB 11

large_e40635e4-8d5e-410a-bf1e-e57b4d66cebc.jpg2020 SANDY RUN CC WINTER SERIES EVENTViewMar 18, 2020

Sandy Run Country Club

OPENS

FEB 11

large_e40635e4-8d5e-410a-bf1e-e57b4d66cebc.jpg2020 CHERRY VALLEY CC WINTER SERIES EVENT

Sorry, I just noticed you asked. In general, it is much less user friendly. Just the look of it is bad. When you view each tournament, there is no information about the tournaments at all. On the old schedule, it had a ton of info like practice round availability etc. and if it wasn't posted yet, there was a spot that said TBD. There is nothing that I see on there now.

Once you logon to the Golf Genius page, all that info is there. Click the hyperlink to the event:

2020 Winter Series - Cherry Valley CC

Event Overview

Format: 18-hole Individual Gross and Net Stableford

Registration Fee: $75 per player (includes cart fee)

Eligibility: Open to all male and female members of GAP Member Clubs. All members of the Philadelphia Section PGA and professionals at GAP Member Clubs. All players must be 18 years of age or older.

Field: Limited to the first 100 players registered.

Practice: Practice rounds are not available for this event.

Pairings: Foursomes. Players may be from the same club.

Start Times: Registration begins at 10 a.m. with an 11 a.m. shotgun start to follow.

Cart/Caddie: Automotive transportation is required for this event, the fee of $35 per person is in addition to your entry fee and includes range balls.Prizes: Amateurs will receive gift certificates good for merchandise at host facility. Professionals will receive a check.Ties: All ties to be broken by using the USGA recommended scorecard tiebreaking method.

None of that comes up for any event. I have clicked on the event link, I have clicked on view. This is the definition of not user friendly. I've signed up for over 20 GAP events before. I shouldn't have this much trouble navigating it.

I see what you see now. It is only coming up for tournaments that are open for registration. Hopefully that will not be the norm. I'm trying to plan my son's tournament schedule and the longer I wait to get this info, the more difficult it becomes to make decisions.

• 2 weeks later...

Super excited for this year...being exempt into everything but the open is huge for me. No more sweating out the qualifiers!

Titleist Ts2 10.5* GD DI 6x
Titliest 915 5w 18* GD DI 7x
Callaway Apex 23*h Oban Devotion 
Callaway Apex 26*h GD DI 85x
Srixon 785 6-PW Nippon 105 Modus
Titleist SM7 50*, 54*, 58* Nippon 115 Modus 
Odyssey #7 Plumber Neck 
2018 Taylormade tp5

https://www.instagram.com/benzoducky/ 

I’m excited as well, I didn’t get to play any events other then gap team last year. This year I have a mid am qualifier at my home course and I’m planning on doing one of the Patterson cup qualifiers.

Interesting looking at the team match schedule. Aside from the AA and A, things don't always follow the form that listed in their rules. Even in A HVCC 2 lost its challenge match but remained in the A division. It would be nice if they published explanations along with the schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I love fall ball and it would've given everyone something to look forward to come Sept/Oct.

Can't imagine the disappointment for Kennett Square's 3rd team. They were set to play Stonewall, Bidermann and Merion. What a rotation that would'be been....

Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
Odyssey Versa 2-Ball