• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to play Highlands Ranch yesterday, and played pretty damn well with an Eagle on 2. I drove the ball incredibly well, including a 348yd drive on 11 (there was some helping wind, but crushed nonethe

Wild horse was amazing. Not much to report, course was perfect, corona does not exist out there, and we had a great group. Shot 76, 82, 79, 69, 75 which might have been my best cumulative five rounds

Got to play TPC Colorado on Friday and I loved it. It's gonna be a gorgeous community when it's all said and done!

9 hours ago, CDM said:

Nice list.

Bayside.... Okay track. front is good, not a fan at the back 9. 

PC.... great 18's.  Dunes is and feels just massive. Interesting you got on. We went in June and I received an email about a month or so ago they were full for the rest of the year. Did you book early?

WW...just a great layout and conditions are typically on par with top country clubs.

Awarii.... the greens can be crazy, typical Engh setup and some blind shots to greens. 

Heritage Hills..... never played it but will have to look into it.

Have a great trip, let us know how it goes.

For a lot of years Heritage Hills was considered one of the best, and the toughest courses in the state. I never made it down there but my understanding is very hill with a lot of long forced carrries. Although those carries may not be that daunting anymore. 

Heritage Hills is a trip. I played it last summer. It isn't as nice as the other places you list, but definitely a different/fun track. It is tough and huge elevation changes. The first hole is a par 4 and the tee box and green are about the same elevation, but off the tee you hit it waaay down into a valley and then back up for your approach.

12 hours ago, Hardrain said:

Heritage Hills is a trip. I played it last summer. It isn't as nice as the other places you list, but definitely a different/fun track. It is tough and huge elevation changes. The first hole is a par 4 and the tee box and green are about the same elevation, but off the tee you hit it waaay down into a valley and then back up for your approach.

Just googled Heritage Hills, that does look crazy with the elevation changes. Have to figure out how to get that one in the next Wild Horse trip.  Looks to be a little over an hour south of Gothenburg?

On 9/18/2020 at 9:17 AM, CDM said:

Just googled Heritage Hills, that does look crazy with the elevation changes. Have to figure out how to get that one in the next Wild Horse trip.  Looks to be a little over an hour south of Gothenburg?

About 70 miles south of North Platte, 30 miles from Gothenburg to North Platte. It’s been a few years since I was in McCook, but I believe a lot of that road is two lane. So it goes a little slower. I’d guess closer to two hours.