Picked this up for $139 on Amazon and couldn’t be more impressed. Has slope and jolt and has worked quickly and accurately testing today. Saw some old threads about the previous versions but none of them seemed to have scope and jolt.

Caddytek Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope and Jolt Function https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J2YW8L8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_A0LeEbTCCTBN7

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had the Caddttek v1 with slope for the past year. The best part of this rangefinder is that I got a refurbished one for $60 and the stress of not having to worry about losing it. I'm coming from

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just received one in the mail today. I'm playing my first round with it tomorrow. Scoped a few bushes across the street and it was quick and fairly accurate. I normally use the Grint app so I will compare CaddyTek to both the app and yardage markers. The pouch isn't as cheap as I expected, it includes a little buckle and Velcro. I'm excited to give it a try since I haven't read much about it online. I'll post pictures tomorrow too.

Ping G30 LST 9* or TEE CB4 13*

4H Titleist 910 24*

31 - 39 - 47 Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 56

Ping G5i Anser

Yup, been waiting, since Costco sells them for $99 often (waiting for sale) but didn't have vibration, yet when I checked Canada's Costco, theirs had vibration. All of sudden, a few weeks ago they relisted it, with vibration now.

I bought it on the spot, got it last week, vibration confirmed. Won't know how accurate it is until I play with someone with a different laser. But it's costco, I'll return/rebuy/adjust the price when it's on sale for $99 again. And if it doesn't work well, can always return.

I've had the Caddttek v1 with slope for the past year. The best part of this rangefinder is that I got a refurbished one for $60 and the stress of not having to worry about losing it. I'm coming from have used bushnell's in the past and the stress of checking to make sure I didn't lose it....haha...

The main difference between an expensive bushnell and this and every other cheap range finder is speed. A bushnell is instant, you shoot, instant distance and you know you got the right distance. With this, there's a slight pause. You might not even notice if you never used a bushnell before but it's there and sometimes have to shoot it again cause it hit behind the flag. It's still not worth paying for a bushnell.....haha...

• Like 1

I played two rounds with it this week. No complaints, I would recommend this for anyone seeking a rangefinder. The magnification was nice and clear. It provided a fast reading and vibrated when identifying a flag.

c4ade711-2435-4aa2-a893-e132d8cbab9d.jpeg

33f1bec9-5f27-4b8d-a9a6-f144bc6f6e37.jpeg

c914b751-5b73-4e41-b3f7-c45cf63a28d8.jpeg

740e5105-b197-46f9-be2e-3860298cb3f9.jpeg

a0f929a4-f90a-4115-a97c-8f9d34290156.jpeg

Ping G30 LST 9* or TEE CB4 13*

4H Titleist 910 24*

31 - 39 - 47 Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 56

Ping G5i Anser