2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos Γ—

APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Titleist TS3 10.5 set to 11.25, weight in Fade setting with a Kuro Kage LE 60 X-Flex What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The 12* SIM MAX, high MOI, higher launch and potential speed increase. Not to mention the thought of the anti-left SIM MAX hybrid. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely would for an experience like this.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? M5 9* Fujikura Pro 73 TS-XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Redesigned weighted sole in driver & modern v-steel design in the fwy woodsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% yes

TSR3 10o - Ventus Blue TR 6-x

915fd 5w - D+ Ltd. 80-x

Ts2 7w - Rombax P95-x

T200 3G 5-P - PX 6.5

Vokey 46oF, 52oF, 56oS,Β 60oV - PX 6.5

SC T22 NP2

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - YesCurrent driver setup? Ping G410 LST - Diamana ZF 6XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - The new head shape as well as potential aerodynamic improvements Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Yes

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am available, live in the SD area!Current driver setup? Taylormade M3 tour issue 8.5 with Ventus Black 6X.Β What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Excited to see the improvements over the M5...Which couldn't knock the M3 out of the bag. Still looking for a 3 wood since the old Burner TP 14.5!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% yes would absolutely document.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely, yes!Current driver setup? Taylormade M3 9.5 w/ Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Excited about the removal of the T-track that's on my M3, the added weight in the back, the increased aerodynamics, and the continuation of the speed-injection. Love the M3 and the M5/M6, so I'm excited to see the next step of the evolution.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, yes.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x (2019 Version)Β 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - YESCurrent driver setup? - Callaway Epic Flash SZ Double Diamond - Ventus Black 6x untipped (I dare Taylormade to beat this set up!)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - I'm excited to hopefully see ball speed increases vs. the M5. I played the M5 for half of 2019 and eventually dropped it due to the lack of speed. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Absolutely I love writing and talking about golf and would be happy to share my experience

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? Ping G410 Plus, 9 with Tour AD-IZ 6SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? My first love was the SLDR and this seems to combine all the best tech and advances. Love the blue color scheme.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, we need to do our part! Would be a dream to do so. Both on the forum and instagram/twitter.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M3 with Tensei Pro Orange 70TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love the look of the Sim woods along with Speed-Injection, New Design for more speed, and Twist Face. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100% yes Current driver setup? Taylormade M5, 9 degrees, fujikura atmos tour spec black 6X What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? As a current owner of the M5 and former owner of both M1's I am excited to see the evolution of this excellent line Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Again, 100% yes.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?

HELL YES

Current driver setup?

Titleist TS3 9.5/Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV 569

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?

The tech and early returns/ball speed increase for high swing speeds, as well as the aesthetic

Β 

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?

Of course I would do so anyway out of sheer excitement

Β 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Titleist TS2 10.5 KuroKage StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Perfect bend of forgiveness, distance, acoustics and looks. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, have 200 vacation hours on the book.Current driver setup? Cobra F7What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Almost all new clubs in the bag are from TaylorMade, love there Veteran program.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes I can provide the input from a 40+ year old 20 handicapper getting my first driver fitting.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY, I am available...should I pack now?Current driver setup? Cobra F9 Speedback with Aldila Tour Green 65sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Always heard good things about the Tm Woods, but never had the opportunity to get fit for them and see their true potential. The fairway woods have always had a good reputation for being long and drivers too, but need the proper fitting to see it myself.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, please. I would become the "Social Media" star that's waiting to blow up.

Driver:Β Β MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-QΒ RedΒ 60s

Fwy:Β Β MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-QΒ Red 60s

Fwy:Β Β COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:Β Β COBRA F7 HybridΒ (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:Β  MIZUNO ProΒ 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:Β Β MIZUNO T24 Denim CopperΒ (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4 Β  Β Β 
Wedge:Β Β TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) -Β Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:Β Β LAJOSI DD201 Copper FlowΒ orΒ MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:Β Β BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Heck yeah!Current driver setup? Ping G400 LST 8.5, Hzrdus Yellow 6.0 75gWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? They look great and the driver comes in a 8 degree! Then they brought back the v steel sole in the fairway woods.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutley

Callaway Paradym TD 9*Β  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? PING G400 MAX 9* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Everything. Very excited about the shape and HZRDUS Green offering in the driver and return of the V-Steel in the fairway and hybrid.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

PING G430 10k 9* Project X HZRDUS Hulk
PING G425Β 14.5* Tensei OrangeΒ 
PING G425Β 17* Tensei Orange
Titleist TSR Hybrids HZRDUS SilverΒ 
PING i210 Irons Project X LZ
Edel Wedges S400 / TaylorMade MyMG4 Wedges S400
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Robert Mark Headcovers
Jordan Golf Shoes
PING Hoofer

1 . Yes flexible schedule 100% can go

2 . Callaway epic flash Hzrdus yellow 75, 6.0

3 . Haven’t played a Taylormade since the r11 which was in the bag for 5 years , switched to Callaway and want to know if can compete with my Epic flash!

4 . Would love to document this trip , have been a member since 07 and general just read on the forum would love to have something meaningful to contribute

MavrikΒ Β max 10.5 *Β Β hzrdus t1100Β 2* adapter
Epic flash 3 wood Hzrdus yellow 85
3 iron PXG 0811 gen 2 0311X Mitsubishi 105 mmtΒ 
4-PWΒ Titleist t100s limited black px lzΒ 
50 Taylormade hi toe px

54 Taylormade hi toe px
60 Taylormade hi toe pxΒ 

Toulon Austin garageΒ 

Β 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - Yes!Current driver setup? - G400 Max, stock stiff shaft cut down to 45 in, heel weight up 6 grams.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? That the "standard" SIM driver is trying to combine the MOI / forgiveness benefits of a "low and back" weight while still having a movable weight for fitting shot shape! Tried to get fit into a M5 last year and just didn't find it forgiving enough for me. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!

1- I’m available

2- I’m currently playing a Callaway Flash SZ, 10.5 with a HZRDUS Smoke 5.5.

3- I hear several of the tour guys were hitting the woods too far... and DJ put a rescue in the bag! Come on, I’ve got to get in on the ground floor for this!

4- I’m always willing to document my golf experiences and this would be awesome.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? TM 2016 M2 9.5* w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder 757xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Color scheme reminds me of the SLDR line, and of course the new tech in this year's lineup. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? G410 LSTWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? New look and more so the possibility of going back to a TM driver. Last I used was original M2Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely I am.

Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I've been out of TaylorMade woods since the M series came out. I liked the SLDR and played it for multiple seasons until I cracked the face. The SIM looks to be a redesigned improved SLDR.

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely I am.

In the Bag:

Driver: 10.5 Epic Speed Graphite Design AD-ITZ 60

Fairway Wood: 15 Epic Speed Graphite Design AD-ITZ 70

Fairway Wood: 19 Epic Flash Tensei Blue 75

Irons: Apex Pro '19 4-AW, Aerotech Steelfiber 95

Wedges: 54 MD4 and 58 '19 PM GrindΒ 

Grips: Tour Velvet Jumbo

Putter: Odyssey MXM 9 HT

Balls: Chrome soft Triple Track

Β 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!!Current driver setup? M5, Tour AD IZ, 9.75 loftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Radical design change in shape combined with taking all the positives of previous generations. One of my goals this year(and every year) is to hit it further and straighter. The SIM focuses on speed and stability - the two things I’m most in need of.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely. I already focus my Social Media around golf equipment so this would be an absolute dream of an opportunity to create a vlog series!Thank you Team GolfWrx and Taylormade for this incredible giveaway. Fingers crossed.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9 with hazardous black 6.5 shaft. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The head shape and the geometry changes to help increase ball speed. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Definitely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -Of Course!!Current driver setup? -titleist ts3 with a diamana bf70sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? -i love any new tech, and it seems like TM really tried to learn from past products hereAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? But of course!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Of courseCurrent driver setup? Driver: Titleist TS3 with Graphite Design BB 7x & 3-Wood Taylormade M2 with Graphite Design BB 8xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I am not sold on my driver & I have been looking to upgrade my 3-wood. Love the new TM technologyAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? No doubt 100% of it.

Yes, I am available ... and could use a vacation Currently gaming a Titleist TS3 with Graphite Design AD IZ 6X... It’s good but not in love with it. Not custom fit and feel I could make serious gains with a proper fitting. I am excited about the way Taylormade has positioned weight further back for increased forgiveness which is something I’m looking for in my driver. My biggest weakness has been accuracy off the tee and am especially excited about the SIM Max.Yes, would love to document the experience on GolfWRX and social media

Ping G410lst Tensei 1K Pro Orange 60TX

Titleist TS2 16.5 HZRDUS RDX Blue 80TX

Titleist 818H2 21 AD IZ 95X

Srixon ZX5 5-PW Project X 6.5

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Raw 48,52,56, Full face 60

Ping PLD Anser 2