APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - I’ll be turning 25 on the 16th and I couldn’t imagine a better way to celebrate a quarter century Current driver setup? - Mizuno ST190G, 9°, Fujikara Atmos Tour Spec Black 6What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - TaylorMades unrivaled dedication to improving technology and playability without a doubt. How these clubs are seemingly manufactured to help golfers of any skill level generate more club head speed while also helping minimize misses in incredible to be.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - To the fullest extent possible. Experiencing something like this is already incredible but to take the time to document everything you’d have the chance to do and share that with everybody so they can live vicariously is what it’s all about. We all search social media and YouTube for stuff like this all the time!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M3 w/ HZRDUS Black 6.0What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have made some big swing changes over the fall and would love to get fit into the new line to optimize my numbersAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

In a post below, ONLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND, answering the following:

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes! Current driver setup? Cobra F9 10.5 neutral Graphite Design AD IZ 6s 45”What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The ball speed numbers I‘ve seen and the extra MOI/Tech. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

YES! SLDR 10.5 the new weighting in the back to help increase my launch angle TOTALLY willing to document. I moved from the Northeast to Tampa last year and dropped my handicap from a 22 to a 13.5. Would love to document my improvements with new fitted clubs!

TS2 10.5 w/ Smoke Black 60  6.0 

GBB Epic 15 w/ HZRDUS 65 T800 6.0 

Mavrik 18 w/ Riptide 70 6.0 

816 H1 22 w/ Proforce 100 Stiff 

T300 w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-GW 

SM4 52-8, 58-8 

Odyssey Black #2 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? TM M5 10.5* down .5* - HZRDUS Smoke Stiff What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - Very excited to see what the new technology can offer, especially in the fairway woods department. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Bridgestone jgr What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? watched a lot of youtube videos and it looks like TM has found a great mix of higher MOI and lower spin. they look great too.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely! Just cleared it with my work!Current driver setup? PXG 0811x 10.5 with Graphite Design Tour AD TP-6 Stiff ShaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have M2s and the research I’ve done says these fly much higher and have less spin which will rock! Also love the blue color and the new hulk green smoke shaft!!!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes! Love to share golf experiences with others in the golf industry and those that love the game. I’m psyched!!

1. Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?  Yes!

2. Current driver setup?  Titleist 910 Project X 8a4

3. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?  The technology. and they remind me of the old V-Steel woods.

4. Are you willing to document your experience in the. GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes Sir.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M5 9deg w/ Speeder 757 TRX What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Simplified enough design, yet still utilizing new tech (new shape). Also as always it just looks great. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes! Current driver setup? TaylorMade M4 10.5 degree w/ Project X HZRDUS SmokeWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? It seems like the SIM Driver’s new inertia generator paired with speed injected twist face offer a combination of speed and forgiveness that could threaten the M4’s place in my bag (No small task). And man, these things look phenomenal. I’d love a chance to get fitted! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? 2016 Taylormade M2 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The overall look is amazing and with an older M2 I'm interested to see how the twist face technology helps correct misses. Hoping that the ball speed will increase as well with the speed injections. Also, I love the sound of the new SIM woods!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, of course!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? TaylorMade M3 (12*) with a Matrix White Tie stiff+ shaft cut to 44".What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Primarily, the increase in sweet spot from dime to quarter size, the improved Speed Injected Face, and the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket. While Rick Shiels doesn't entirely agree in the swing speed improvement claim, that is always a welcome benefit as well, not to mention the focused sole weight should help improve my launch conditions and allow for more forgiveness.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% yes! I am very detail-oriented and will make the most of my experience, including a well-documented write-up in the forums and whatever social media requested. I've read many write-ups from other events in the past and know what the expectation is. Looking forward to it if I'm selected!

Hi,

Yes, it's a no brainer for me. It's my slow season at work here in San Diego, looking for a good reason to take a few days off!

2008 Burner driver 9.5 degree. Rocketballz 3 wood 15 degree.

Just to get that TaylorMade feel when I hit them solidly. I've been amazed for years how well my driver and fairway wood feels when I hit them properly. I've never hit a twist face, been curious about that as well. Never been fitted either. Been thinking of upgrading everything in my bag as of late and think this would be an incredible experience overall. More club head speed and forgiveness is always a good thing, right?

Sure thing.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - Absolutely will be available. Current driver setup? - Cobra F8+ stock hazardous stiff shaft at 9.5*What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - Heard that the increased stability is great. Plus, none of my clubs are properly fitted so that would be exciting!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - More than willing to document my experience!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, 100%Current driver setup? Ping G-25 Stiff Flex 10.5°What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I’m really excited about the versatility of the new SIM products. It’s defiantly exciting to learn about a club that give all types of golfers and ability levels forgiveness and stability in the same package! And it helps that they look great. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, without question.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I Am!Current driver setup? TaylorMade m5 8.0, with VA Composites Raijin Five Shaft. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new technology they added in the forgiveness side of the driver. New woods also was a big fan of the 17’ m2 tour. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes would document it all!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?Yes

Current driver setup? Tour Issue M6 10.5, diamana DF 70x tipped 1”

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?To see if I could really pick up and swing speed/ball speed based on the new shape and distribution of mass. Also I have never hit a hybrid that didn’t go left, hard to believe this one could be a winner but you never know!

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?Yes

Stealth Plus 9* Ventus black 7x

Sim 2 Max Ventus red 8x
T200 3 tour issue x100
T100 4-W tour issue X100
Tour Rack RTX 50, 55, 60 tour issue s400
Tour Rat 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?

I can and def will make myself available!Current driver setup?

Taylormade M3 9.5 w/ Aldila Phenom NL 60What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?

All the technology that is being squeezed into these heads to really push the limitsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?

It’s only fair

Just realized I would be unable to attend the first day. Good luck, all!

Titleist TS4 9.5* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TX
Callaway Epic SubZero 13.5* - Fujikura Motore Speeded TS 6.3X
TaylorMade SLDR 2h 17* - Fujikura Pro 83h X
Sub 70 699 ProU 3i 19* - Aerotech Steelfiber 110 X

Sub70 699 5-7i, 699 Pro 8-P - Aerotech Steelfiber 110 X
Maltby Max Milled Wedges .900" - 50* & 56*
Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 64*
Bettinardi Queen B #8
Titleist AVX Yellow (Summer) / Srixon Q-Star Tour Yellow (Winter)
Born in the USA, Made in Detroit, Grinding in San Diego

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Wilson Ultra 10.5 degree driver from around 2012. As you can tell, I really need an upgrade!What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The increased speed combined with the new tech.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I can absolutely document my experience on the forums.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - I’ll be turning 25 on the 16th and I couldn’t imagine a better way to celebrate a quarter century Current driver setup? - Mizuno ST190G, 9°, Fujikara Atmos Tour Spec Black 6What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - TaylorMades unrivaled dedication to improving technology and playability without a doubt. How these clubs are seemingly manufactured to help golfers of any skill level generate more club head speed while also helping minimize misses in incredible to be.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - To the fullest extent possible. Experiencing something like this is already incredible but to take the time to document everything you’d have the chance to do and share that with everybody so they can live vicariously is what it’s all about. We all search social media outlets and YouTube for stuff like this all the time!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Nike 3What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Throughout my entire golf career I have never had a set of woods that are comfortable to me. Going into this season I have been looking into buying and fitting new clubs and specifically a new driver. So, what excites me about the SIM woods is the technology that's packed into a single product and feeling the difference between my current set up and possibly a new set of SIM woods.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely Current driver setup? TM tour issue M5 10.5, hand crafted t1100 x What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I’m a gear head. If it’s new I want to try it. I’m excited about the potential for added speed and forgiveness. We all cAnt hit it in the center of the face every time. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? A trip like this needs to be documented and shared with everyone.

JVX0FG2TVX84.png

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?YESCurrent driver setup? 2017 M2 with a Speeder 57 stiff shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have always the hit the Taylormade model clubs at my local golf shop and they always just seemed to have this extra pop over all of the other clubsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES