2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 9 degree with Accra TZ6 m4 tipped 1"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The fairway woods and hybrid! Curious to see how SIM stacks up with the M5 which has been a game changer for me. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course.

[b]Titleist /b] TSR2 11* Ventus TR Red 6X
[b]Titleist[/b] TSR2 16.5* GD AD DI-7X
[b]Ping[/b] g410 19* GD AD DI-85x 
[b]Titleist[/b] t100 4-7 620 MB 8-9 C-Taper S+
[b]Titleist [/b]SM6, 7 & 9  46 F 50* F, 54* S, 58* M

Scotty X5
Taylormade Spider Tour Red
Nike Method 001

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes Current driver setup? Cobra F9, 9* set at -1 with Atmos Black XStiff What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Forgiveness across the face with low-spin, and THE SOUND!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes yes yes

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1237994-my-carls-golfland-contest-fitting-experience-grab-a-drink/"]My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story[/url]

Cobra F9, Atmos Black TS 6X
Titleist TS3 3w, Atmos Black TS 7s

Titleist 510 3i Atmos Black TS 9x
Srixon U85 4, z785 5-PW Modus 120x
Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
EVNRoll ER5

1. I can attend

2. Cobra F9 Atmos 7X Black at 8* Draw.

3. It's a new TM product release so avid golfers always take note at this companies products. Appearance and performance are always what I look for and these look nice, performance is a question to be answered.

4. Ill document here and on my other social media accounts so others will be envious.

Would love to be part of this, if only Canadians were allowed to enter and have a once in a lifetime opportunity.. Sigh.

Good luck to my American compatriots.

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -Ping G410 PLUS Ventus Black 7xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? My G410 is spins too much, pumped to see the low spin SIM beast!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 110% good to pump out a beautiful writeup on my experience.

• Like 1

YesPing G410 lst, Mitsubishi Orange RThe Sim has my attention with the possibility of increasing my swing speed with the new Asymmetric Sole and the inertia generator, I am in desperate need of more speed and I believe one of these could help me in my quest to regain some lost speed. I definitely would provide as much feedback/interaction/ reviews to the GolfWRX community and social media.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes. Yes I am. I would love to attend a trip!Current driver setup? I currently use an Epic Flash 9* with an AD IZ 6X that plays 45"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I just really enjoy new golf products. I love testing and seeing the differences different combinations can produce for my game. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes I would love to do another write up and participate in one of the Wrx Trip threads.

Thank you for the opportunity! Golfwrx is the best!

Paul

10.5* G430 Max Diamana BF 60

15* G430 Max Diamana Ahina 70

21* Apex UW Diamana Ilima 80
22* (bent 23*) X Forged UT KBS Proto

Apex   MB 5-PW $-Taper 

Vokey SM9 Raw 50F, 56F, 60T

Toulon La Grange SB w/ KBS CT Tour

Jones Players Series 003

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? My boss says I can go!Current driver setup? TaylorMade M4 8.5 HZRDUS Yellow 6.0What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Improved aerodynamics. Not that it should matter but I really like the color combination. I am a blue guy. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Ping G410 Plus, Hzrdus Hulk 60TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I love my M6/Tensei PO combo, its very long. The ping recently knocked it out of the bag being straighter without giving up much distance. I'd love to find something in the middle! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100 percent yes. Current driver setup? TS3 9.5/ og hazrds black. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? They look so crazy good and it’s time to try a non Titleist full bag. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100 percent.

Titleist TS3, 9.5, Ventus Blue 6x
Titleist TS2, 15, AD DI 8
Callaway xforged utility 18, AD DI 105
Taylormade p770 4-pw, Project X 
Titleist Vokey 50,54,58 Project X 
Scotty Cameron Studio Style GSS Newport 2

1. Yes of course! Who wouldn’t be able to go?!? I can take a break from saving lives to go to this.

2.taylormade M5 10.5 one click lower with a hazardous black 6.5

what excites me the most is possibly picking up more swing speed! Definitely a slower swinger of the club so the extra speed is a no brainer

of course I will document it wherever and whenever I can. I eat breath and sleep golf

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? I am.Current driver setup? G400 Max 10.5 @ 9* - Ventus Blue 6xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The technology and potential forgivemess. Very Very interested in the Max versions of both the driver and fairway!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I am.

G430 Max 9* - Hzrdus Blue PVD 
Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

U505 2i - Hzrdus Black rdx

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY Current driver setup? CALLAWAY EPIC FLASH 10.5 W/HAND CRAFTED EVENFLOW BLUE 5.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? HAVING THE CHANCE TO MAKE A SEISMIC SHIFT IN MY EQUIPMENT AND HAVE WRX MAKE FUN OF MY GOLF SWING. In all seriousness it would be an honor to participate in something so cool. Especially to see and be part of a professional fitting. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? WITHOUT A DOUBT. Thank you for the opportunity to even have a chance

yes, I am available.callaway GBB Epic with smoke, Ventus Black on the way.i have never been fit into TM woods, love the new color scheme, like to try woods other than Callaway.Absolutely will document and share the experience.thanks WRX and TM!

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? M5 10.5* Tensei Pro White 60TX/KKXD 60TX both played at two clicks towards lowerWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? early adoption on tour (especially Woodland), combined with reviews released today.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100%

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100%Current driver setup? TM M4 Aldila Rogue 130 black 60TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Really like my current set up, but looking for some gains in speedAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of courseThanks yall

lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Mizuno ST190G Diamana BF 60TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? How the weight and shape in the back will affect forgiveness/launch/speed and also they look incredible.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100% YESCurrent driver setup? Titleist TS3 with GD Tour AD DI 70xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I absolutely love the color scheme and the look at address. These will for sure be replacing my adams woods this year, purely off of look. I am sure performance will be there, because it is Taylormade. I am excited to try out the new technology to see if I can gain a little more speed as well. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!I will go over and beyond the call of duty!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? I have mandatory OT at work on the 17th and my wife's holiday party on the 18th so.... Yes, I'm available =PCurrent driver setup? Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 9.0*, MM Tensei Pro Blue 60, X-stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Length and forgiveness.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? you bet

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, I am located just south of Carlsbad, CA.Current driver setup? Titleist TS2 with HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 60gWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The fact that they are supposed to maintain ballspeed on low-face strikes intrigues me because this is my miss. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, definitely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - Yes, absolutely!Current driver setup? - Taylormade M6 10.5 - shaft: Atmos Orange 5 StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Hoping for higher launch angle and more forgiveness from Driver to HybridAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% Yes! My friends always ask me about TM clubs and I am happy to share my experiences with others.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? — 100%Current driver setup? — TM M6 9* w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? — Really like my current set up, but looking for some gains in speed and forgiveness across the face. Also, as a high swing / low handicap RH player, I'd also love to find a driver that allows me to truly eliminate the left side without sacrificing distance.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? — Of course, without hesitation.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? M5 9 degree w/Tensei Pro Orange 70TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The shape, the possibility of better performance, the fact that I’ve loved and used a full TaylorMade bag for many years now, and most importantly it’s TM and I was supposed to go to the Kingdom a while back but my dad died.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I would probably tell the world even if it wasn’t a condition. It’s always been a dream of mine to go to the Kingdom and I got very close a couple of years ago. I’d love to write up a full summary of my experience and share with others what a phenomenal arrangement TaylorMade has for those lucky enough to go.??

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Cobra F8+ with Kusala Black 71 x-stiff shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I would like to see if they can kick the Cobra's out of my bag. They look awesome, but curious how they perform.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100 Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES, easy peasy. Live in Carlsbad Current driver setup? Taylormade M3 440 9* w/ Atmos Black 6-XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? More ball speed, tighter dispersion Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Would love to document the entire experience

In a post below, ONLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND, answering the following:

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes most definitely, already live in SoCal!Current driver setup? TS2 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro White 60g StiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Curious to see how the SIM family stacks up against my current TS2 gamer Driver, 3W and 818H2 Hybrid!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Most definitely

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND