2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? HELL YES! I will give up my first born to make it Current driver setup? M3 440 with tensei Blue XStiff 70g MCC4 gripWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? That they combined all the technology over the past 5 years into one driver that is targeted to all levels. The weight shifted to the back allowing for improvements in CG, MOI, and aerodynamics. The face size changing across models is the next step in customization IMHO Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely. I will do podcasts with Johnny Wunder, Bryan LaRoche, BreakfastBallgolfblog and my social media as well. My handle is sidehill_lie.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?---ABSOLUTELY!!Current driver setup?----TITLEIST TS3 9.5 CK PRO ORANGE 70TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?---I HAVE BEEN A TITLEIST GUY ALL MY LIFE, BUT RECENTLY I HAVE SWITCHED TO THE TP5X AND LOVE IT. I FEEL LIKE THIS WOULD BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE THIS BRAND THAT I HAVE PREVIOUSLY NEGLECTED. VERY INTRIGUED TO TEST THIS LOW SPIN DRIVER. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?---DUH!! NO PROBLEM!!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Will make myself available for sure.Current driver setup? Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 10.5, heavier 12 gram weight playing 45.25/45.5", N/S sleeve setting, Paderson IMRT Green D30/Stiff and alternate with Paderson VMT D20/Regular shaftsWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Funky futuristic innovative looks and forgiveness for the driver. Looks like it can just flat out perform similar to my current driver set-up. Very excited about the big CC larger profile fairway woods as well. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Most definitely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes.Current driver setup? PING G410 Plus / ACCRA TZ6 M5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Huge fan of the new look. Digging the early reviews on these, too. Love how they brought back the V-Steel tech.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Ping G410 Plus Ventus Blue 6sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Return of vsteelAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Definitely.

Ping G425 Max Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 3W Fujikura Motore X F3 7S

Ping G425 3H, 4H Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 80S

Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-GW KBS C-Taper Lite S 

Taylormade Milled Grind 2 56* 

Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 60*

Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H3 Stability Shaft

Srixon Z-Star Yellow

Ping DLX Cart Bag

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?Uhmm for a golf nerd super trip, of course.

Current driver setup?G400 Max -1.25*, 45.5" untipped Aldila Phenom in X

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?New look, plus a little throwback to the SLDR (still have mine in the backup bag) w/ a little aerodynamics in there whats not to love.

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?I will wear a GoPro if necessary (jokingnotjoking) And yes I will document the heck out of it.

G425 Max 9*o w/ RIP Beta
TEE CBX19 16.5*
Sub70 699U 19.5*
P770 5-P
Exo #7

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Titleist TS3 9.5 A1 setting GDtour GP-6X 44inch Midsize multi compound.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? They are Blue Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, I will be as detailed as possible. TM won't let us down, just don't put mayo on my sandwich!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - YesCurrent driver setup? - Callaway Epic 9* Speeder XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Forgiveness and speedAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Sure, sounds like fun.

There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? No Question!Current driver setup? TaylorMade M3 9.5 w ACCRA TZ6What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Ive always loved TM wood range - the shape and the few of the drivers and hybrids especially have always worked for me. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Sure thing!

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup?M5 10.5 Diamana WhiteWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The Vsteel fairwaysAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absoluetly!

SIM 10.5* Diamana D+ 60            Vapor TW Diamana S+60
SIM 15* Diamana D+70                Oven Vapor Speed 3 wood Diamana S+70
SIM 19* Diamana D+70                Oven Vapor Speed 5 wood Diamana S+70
SIM Max 19* DI-85                         Vapor Speed 3H Diamana Blueboard
P7TW 4-PW Dynamic Gold TI        Vapor Pro 4-PW Dynamic Gold
MG2 TW 56 &60*                            Engage 54* TS,60* DS
TP Juno                                            Origin B1-01 Counterflex
TP5                                                    RZN Tour Platinum

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes 100% Current driver setup? Original M2 RIP Phenom xstiff shaft What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The hot metal look is back! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes looking forward to doing this as I haven’t been fitted in a few years now.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? King Cobra F9 Fujikura Atmos black 65 Stiff.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? increase my club head speed, never been fitted before.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!tThanks

TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (backup Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5°)
TI M2 (2016) 13° TS AD-GP 7x
TI P790 #1 UDI 14° KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X (backup TI RSi TP UDI #1 16° MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX)
TI TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 X-Stiff
TI TM Milled GRIND 52° & 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
TI Bullseye Tour Putter
KSIG/PROv1x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely! Current driver setup? Cobra F8+ with VA Composites Raijin Stiff Shaft What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I am really intrigued with the aerodynamics of it and seeing how they can continue to improve their drivers! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Cobra F8+ Hzrdus Black 6.5 62gWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Game TaylorMade p770s/p730s and if the right fit in SIM technology can change how well I hit my woods, I’ll be a dangerous golferAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, I like to document my golf experiences and my latest was at Tiger Woods’ First Public Golf Course: Payne’s Valley. Here’s a link to my video on YouTube that was shared on GolfWRX (Search Payne’s Valley), FB, Instagram and Google Review: https://youtu.be/sGenY7p2PL0Thanks for posting @knudson81!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes my birthday weekend I live local so no flighCurrent driver setup? M5 9d with Fuji Speeder 661 Evolution 3What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? To see if the swing speed through impact claims show increased ball speed over the M5. I have always been a TM fan and wanted to get a true shaft and head fitting at the kingdom to make sure my set up with dialed in. I’m often skeptical this is just a marketing ploy with SIM to convince us to buy drivers each year. I don’t buy the year to year breakthroughs and need to be proven wrong. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes I love the details and stats. Providing detailed info would be ideal to help me and the weekend warrior out there.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - yes!Current driver setup? - Epic Flash - Hzardus 6.5 - 75 gramWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Being able to get more forgiveness with a lower spin rate.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes my birthday weekend I live local so no flight!Current driver setup? M5 9d with Fuji Speeder 661 Evolution 3What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? To see if the swing speed through impact claims show increased ball speed over the M5. I have always been a TM fan and wanted to get a true shaft and head fitting at the kingdom to make sure my set up with dialed in. I’m often skeptical this is just a marketing ploy with SIM to convince us to buy drivers each year. I don’t buy the year to year breakthroughs and need to be proven wrong. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes I love the details and stats. Providing detailed info would be ideal to help me and the weekend warrior out there.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, I’m available for the event January 16th-18th. Current driver setup? Ping G400 9 degree with Project X HZRDUS smoke yellow 6.0 small batch What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The look of the woods is amazing and I’m excited to see how the feel and perform. I haven’t had a new 3 wood or hybrid in over 8 years and I’m excited to see what the new technology will do for my game. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, I enjoy sharing my experiences with other golf enthusiasts.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY! Current driver setup? TaylorMade M5 Kuro Kage Silver Tour x - stiff.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have been a life long fan of the TaylorMade brand and appreciate the research and utilization of technology they integrate into their products. TM is always willing and able to push the limits of equipment development and I would be thrilled to take part of and meet some of the best club fitters in the industry. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course! If chosen for such an epic opportunity, I would gladly pay it forward by sharing my time at the Kingdom and giving other golfers insight as to what the new TaylorMade SIM Woods could potentially do for their individual games.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, I’m available for the event January 16th-18th. Current driver setup? Ping G400 9 degree with Project X HZRDUS smoke yellow 6.0 small batch What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The look of the woods is amazing and I’m excited to see how the feel and perform. I haven’t had a new 3 wood or hybrid in over 8 years and I’m excited to see what the new technology will do for my game. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, I enjoy sharing my experiences with other golf enthusiasts.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY! Current driver setup? TaylorMade M5 Kuro Kage Silver Tour x - stiff.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have been a life long fan of the TaylorMade brand and appreciate the research and utilization of technology they integrate into their products. TM is always willing and able to push the limits of equipment development and I would be thrilled to take part of and meet some of the best club fitters in the industry. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course! If chosen for such an epic opportunity, I would gladly pay it forward by sharing my time at the Kingdom and giving other golfers insight as to what the new TaylorMade SIM Woods could potentially do for their individual games.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? TaylorMade M6 9* VA composites Raijin Black X stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love the looks and the weight track in the SIM allows me to dial in ball flight over the M6. Initial reviews look very promising for ball speed sound and stability. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Taylormade M1 9.5* Fujikura Speeder 757s Evo What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? As an aeronautical engineer, the AERODYNAMICS! and the interrelationships of Distance+Forgiveness/Sound/Feel compared to past head models.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes! An english teacher once told me I was a talented writer turned engineer