APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES! Current driver setup? TaylorMade M4 (3g hot melt in head) & Ventus Blue 6X untipped @ 43.75” (44.75” playing length)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Forgiveness with better ball speeds and less spin. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES! Instagram is @RobYeaks

SIM 9* Tour AD IZ 6S //  SIM 15* Tour AD IZ 7S //  SIM 19* Tour AD DI 7S //  P770 KBS $-Taper 110 //  MG2 KBS $-Taper 110 //  Hi-Toe KBS $-Taper 110 //  Spider X SuperStroke 1.0 PT //  TP5X

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -Ping G410 PLUS Ventus Black 7xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? My G410 is spins too much, pumpe

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes sir. Plentiful Oakland to San Diego flights via Southwest tooCurrent driver setup? Mizuno ST190HL Speeder II 569 ShaftWhat excites you about the

1) Yes I’m available January 16th-18th

2) Current Driver: Taylormade M5 with Speeder Evo

3) What excites me about the new lineup is the opportunity to be longer with more forgiveness!!!!

4) I am absolutely willing to document my experience on Golfwrx, social media, or wherever you’d like!

Taylormade SIM 9*- Accra
Taylormade SIM Max D 16*- Accra
SIM hybrid 19* 
Taylormade P760 4-PW
Vokey SM7: 50, 55, 60*
Spider X Plumbers 33.5"

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Titleist TS2, 8.5* set at A4 w/ Project X evenflow white 65 stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Loved the V steel and these look great!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Titleist TSi3, 9.0*/ Mitsubishi Tensei RAW White 75 x stiff;
Titleist TSi2 13.5*/ Mitsubishi Tensei RAW White 85 x stiff;
Titleist TS3 19* hybrid/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 100 x stiff;
Titleist U510 4 iron/ PX Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff:
Titleist T200 5- PW/ Nippon Modus3 120 stiff;
Vokey SM8 48*F/TT DG s200;
Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200;
Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200;
Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"; Titleist Pro Pro V1

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? Titleist TS3 9.5 lower setting neutral, speeder evo V 757X topped half inch, playing 45What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The face tech mixed with the new aerodynamics for sure. And those blue highlights do look good.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Everywhere possible for sure!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Heck yes!! I’ve always dreamed about an experience like this. Would drop it all to make it work.Current driver setup? Callaway GBB epic Sub zero w TP6xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Speed, high launch but appears to be great spin maintenance. A combo that I’ve struggled to achieve. All getting back to the v steel sole makes the fairway wood a must try.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media. On all platforms, YES!

Titleist TS4 8*
Cobra Baffler
Callaway Apex MB 3-G w/ DG
Titleist SM8 54, 59 w/ DG
Odyssey butane Black Series i #1 w/ welded long neck

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Srixon Z785 9.5 with Tour Ad TP 6What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new raised crown and aerodynamics!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

COBRA F9 9 Deg - Diamana R Series 50 

COBRA F8+ 14.5 - Matrix Red Tie 65
COBRA  Speedzone 19 - Recoil 480 

COBRA King MIM Tour - 4-GW - $ Taper Black 120 

VOKEY SM7 Raw Black 54F / 58L- Hi Rev 2.0 / ODYSSEY Trihot #1

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -YES!Current driver setup? - Ping G400 Max 9 w/ping 65x shaft.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The distance and forgiveness potential of the Max. Good looking too...Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes absolutely Current driver setup? Ping G400 max 9 with oban devotionWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?shape and color scheme are very modern and clean and increased forgivenessAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes of course

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES, short drive from LA for me!Current driver setup? Ping G400 stock stiff shaft, so time for an upgradeWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Anything new from Taylor Made excites me as they focus on Research & DevelopmentAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, made myself available!Current driver setup? Taylormade M6 12 Degrees HZRDUS Black stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? What intrigued me hearing about it was this driver gaining more speed the last 3 feet prior to impact. Looking forward to not only getting fit, but also learning about the technology behind it while in Carlsbad!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!!Current driver setup? Ping G400 Max 9° set at standard, Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75 gram What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new aerodynamics package, with the move from two weight tracks to one. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes! I’ve never been fit before so having the opportunity to go to the Kingdom and show the process would be incredible!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?Absolutely without question!

Current driver setup?Taylormade M4 tour issue with a Rogue White 60tx tipped 2”

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?The fact that they are low launch and spin while somehow being stable/forgiving. I’ve always loved the shape of TM drivers so having something that could fit my speed is exciting

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?Absolutely! That would be a blast I have a TrackMan 4 as well so I could even show differences between M1, M4, and SIM heads with the same shafts.

Yes!Titleist TS3 8.5 w/ Aldila Tour Green 65 XThe return of the V-Steel; potentially finding a replacement for my SLDR TSAbsolutely yes!

Titleist TS3 (8.5) Aldila Tour Green 65X

Taylormade SLDR (14) Aldila Tour Green 75X

Adams Idea a12 Pro (18) Aldila Tour Green 85X

Titleist 718 T-MB (4) Fujikura Speeder Hybrid 865 X; Taylormade Tour Preferred MC (5-9) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist Vokey SM6 Tour Chrome 48.08F, 52.12F, 56.08M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist Vokey Wedge Works 60T Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

Titleist Pro V1x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Callaway Rogue Sub Zero w/ Oban Kiyoshi Gold What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I struggle getting the ball in the air. The new design seems like it could help.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? sounds fun.

1) Are you available 1/16-1/18. No I am in Nap golfing and wine tasting. But if I am chosen I will forsake all other for the KINGDOM opportunity..... so yes very available.

2). Current Driver setup: TM M6 with pro V2 stiff. A very, very good setup for me. Switched from a fitted Mizuno ST to an off the shelf (shame on me) TM M6 and never looked back.

3). Curious how TM could have improved on the M5/M6. Both great drivers but want to see for myself the difference. Like TM’s post about testing your current setup against the SIM. If not better then stick with the same that brought you to the dance.

4). Willing to document. You bet. Let me show you document!!!

Yes! I will drop everything for this trip. Current driver setup is Taylormade M5 10.5 in neutral setting, with Oban Kiyoshi Limited 04. Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize Align grip. I’m really excited about this SIM lineup and the enhanced emphasis on aerodynamics. In recent years I’ve struggled to find the perfect launch/spin combo, so I’m eager to give this a try. The new SIM V steel is icing on the cake. My favorite 3 wood ever, and now with 15 years of technology to make it even better. Absolutely. If I'm lucky enough to be chosen, I want the entire GolfWRX and social media community to feel like they are experiencing it with me.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Sure amCurrent driver setup? Callaway rogue px hzrdus 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Play a 2 and 3 iron no woods or hybrids at all would love to finally find some that I love.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely Current driver setup? -2017 M1 9.5 Aldila rogue silver MSI 130 70 TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? A little bit better sound in the driver, searching for that thwack. For the fairway woods, I haven't found a 3 wood I feel 100% confident with in quite awhile, hoping the search is over with that V-steel!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Would be awesome to share the experience!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES! It would be a dream come true.Current driver setup? Ping G410 LST with Hzrdus Smoke 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I really like the fairway wood line up, the V-Steel sounds like it might knock my TEE 3-wood out of the bag. I’ve watched the TXG videos on the Sim/Sim Max and would be interested to see how stable the driver is compared to my current set up.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yep! More than happy to ?