APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes sir !!! I am in Destin FLCurrent driver(s) setup? GBB Blueboard 53x, ‘16 m2 blueboard 73x, G400 RIP phenom 50 tx What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Consistency of LA and spin, aestheticsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course

Ping G400 LST 11* Ventus Black TR 5x

Ping G400 5w 16.9* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Blueboard HY 80x

Ping Blueprint S 5 - PW Steelfiber 95 & 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

EvnRoll ER9

Yes, schedule verified.PXG 0811 XF w/ Tensei White shaft in stiffThis actually has a new concept, which is exciting.Yes, thoroughly and actively.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60S

Fairway: TTE E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S

Driving Iron:  PXG 0311X 2i w/ Tensei CK Pro White 90S

Hybrid:  PXG 0317X Gen2 19o w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 90S

Irons:  PXG 0311P Gen4 5-G w/ AeroTech SteelFiber 115fc S

Wedges:  Taylormade MG2 56o & 60o

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? will cancel anything in the way, yes.Current driver setup? m5 9* with Hzrdus smoke 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? new aerodynamics to hopefully eek out some more speed. And the fact that they have blueAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am available for sure!Current driver setup? Taylormade M2 Tensei Pro White 60SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Very interested about the aerodynamics of the new driver and the increased weight towards the rear for higher moi.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes very excited to do this!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP 282 8.5 Degree with TPT 16 LKPWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The refined head shape and increased ball speeds + forgiveness to compare to my current Taylormade unicorn gamer.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100% YesCurrent driver setup? TaylorMade M6 with LAGP Black Tie 60xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Would love the opportunity to be fit at the kingdom and curious about the vsteel sole since it was one of my favorite fairway woods of all timeAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes Current driver setup? Ping G20 9.5 Stiff Ping TFC 169D shaft labeled, "Bubba Long in Pink. Driven by Ping"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Low Spin and the head design.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes it would be a honor and a privilege.

[b]9.5 Ping G20 Pink Bubba Edition[/color][/b]
[b]13.0 Tour Edge Exotic [/b][/font][b]E8[/b]
[b]16.5 Tour Edge [/b][/font][color=#333333]XCG-3 (Ain't nothing kicking this one out)[/color]
[[b]21Tour Edge CB PRO U HYBRID LE[/b]
[b]25 Tour Edge Exotic E9-Recoil F4 [/b][b]Shaft [/b]
[b]PXG 6-PW with Nippon 950's[/b]
[b]50 Ben Hogan TK[/b]
[b]54-Vokey SM5 M Grind Indigo-S400 Black Onyx Shaft[/b]
[b]58-Vokey SMS K [/b][/font][b]Grind Indigo-S400 Black Onyx Shaft[/b]
[b]64-Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind-[/b][b]S400 Black Onyx Shaft[/b]
[b]Scotty Cameron 1.5 Select Tour COA# A30182[/b][/font][/size]

Yes I am available.Titleist TS4 with Tensei CK Pro White 50s at 45.25”I love the idea that geometry and physics are being used to help make the game more fun by providing the potential to increase swing speed and this distance. The new SIM excites me as a believer that physics is at the core of golf innovation. The new SIM metal woods and driver also just look cool!Absolutely. I would love to be able to showcase this though a Blog and a GolfWRX thread or article as well as Videos on YouTube etc. Move over Rick Shiels and Mark Crossfield, here comes a new golf internet sensation and I have a cool accent too!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? PING G410 lst HZRDUS GREEN HULK 70 6.0 44.5”What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Super excited after I read the comparisons to the Old V steel line.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Yes.

M3 W60X

Added distance + added forgiveness = added happiness.

Certainly.

D - MyStealth+ 9* - Ventus Black 5X 

3w - Sim 14* - Diamana A'hina 60X

5w - M3 19* - Diamana B70X

4h - M1 21* - Kuro Kage Black 80X

5i-PW - P770-20 - DG 105VSS X100

50/55/60 - RTX Zipcore - DG Spinner

P - 2-ball Protype Black

a post below, ONLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND, answering the following:

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES.Current driver setup? TITLEST 915D, ACCRA TZ6 STIFFWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Vsteel looks awesome, I need the combo of aerodynamics and tech to improve swing speed and distance. They look beautiful, but I know theyre jam packed with tons of TM tech. As a mid-high handicapper, shots from the teebox really sets up a rounds success for me. I would hope to find something with todays added distance and forgivness to help trim strokes from the ol' HC. And golfs way more fun when you're long on the fairway, not long in the long grass!!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? HECC YES.Thanks wrx & taylormade for an exciting opportunity. Good luck everyone.

I am most definitely available January 16-18. My current driver setup is a Callaway Epic SubZero 10.5 with a Graphite Design Mt60 @45”. What most excites me about the new SIM range is twofold—- A high MOzi driver with the ball speeds maximized and the return of the V-Steel sole in the fairway woods. I think a lot of us can rejoice in that. I am ready and able to provide in depth review and commentary both on this site and various social media platforms. WRX delivers again with another unbelievable opportunity. Good luck to all who enter!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -Ping G410 LST 10.5 stock CB55 stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Longer & more forgiving! Sign me up... & seeing all the cool stuff at “The Kingdom”Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100 YES! lots of pics!

TM SIM Max 9* Tensei Orange 60
Titleist TS2 16.5 Motore X 75
Ping g400 20.5 DVS 85
Titleist 818H1 23* Diamana 90

Ping i500 5-7, iBlade 8-Pw 
Ping Glide 53, 58, Callaway 64*
Kevin Burns “Icemakr” custom
Stage IV MELANOMA SURVIVOR
“kids wear your sunscreen !!"

OG wrxer (check my member #)

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -YesCurrent driver setup? -TaylorMade M5 10.5*What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Hope to achieve a little bit more desirable ball flight, lower spin and of course some forgiveness.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Look forward to it.

1 - Yes, for this I am there no question.

2 - Ping G400 LST 10 degree set at 9 with a Fuji Pro 2.0 6X

3 - I love the new colors and the simplified weight adjustments. Initial reviews peg this as a high launch low spin monster, but with some forgiveness and that is exciting to everyone!

4 - More than happy to share my experience!

P.S. I am in Canada, but more than happy to travel from the US if that makes things easier!

Ping G400 LST (10) - Tour AD XC 7TX

Taylormade 300 Mini Driver (13.5 @ 43") - Tensei Pro White 80 TX

Mizuno STZ 5 Wood - Ventus Red 9X

-or-

Mizuno MP20 HMB 3 Iron (18*) - Aldila RIP Alpha 105X Hybrid Shaft

Taylormade P750 Tour Proto (2017) - PX 6.5 - 4-P

Cleveland RTX4 Black - 50/54/58

Scotty Phantom X5 (2022) - 34" - 10G weights

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade R1 aldila 55 stiff 9.5 degreeWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? More forgiveness with added easy distance. Loved the sound of the M5 but this driver also looks better. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Ping G400 max fujikura tour apex 7.2. and Callaway Mavrik ventus Black 6xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The shape has me interested. I very curious about the tech behind it.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes.Current driver setup? PING G410 LST 9* w/ TENSEI ORANGE.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Aerodynamic, more club head speed. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course.

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100% YesCurrent driver setup? Cobra F9 w/ Atmos TS Black 6x.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I loved my V Steel and these look sharp.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Team TaylorMade

Qi10 Black Out 9° Lin-Q White 6X

Apex UW 17° AD-UB 7X

Qi10 Tour Rescue 3 Steelfiber i80 S

Qi10 Tour Rescue 4 Steelfiber i95 S

P7MB 23 5i-9i Modus 105 S

MG3 46 / 50 / 54 / 60

Spider GT Notchback

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, I will be available Current driver setup? Titleist TS2 with GD DI 6 What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have not used a TM driver in over 5 years. I am excited about the shape, the twist face, and the reputation of speed with TM drivers. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, I will document my experience

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - YES!Current driver setup? - Taylormade M4 9.5 with GD TP7XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Cool go see several years of innovation come together in one club. Also, V-Steel! The legend lives!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -Yes and I’m driving distance!!!Current driver setup? -Ping 400 LST Tour 65 10 degreeWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods: Love the shape and cant wait to see how much forgiveness they have Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Of course!Current driver setup? Ping Max 8.5 w Elements Chrome Proto @ 44.75.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The Max looks like a high MIO that I'd love. The Titanium 3-wood too.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am, and would obviously appreciate it very much!!Current driver setup? Titleist TS3 Aldila Rogue White 130 msiWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The innovation. Love how TM is pushing the limits, love the look and hope the claims are right. I would to be fit into this driver.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes very much so. Just got the new Opkix One camera. Great assignment!!! Thank you very much for the chance!!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Epic Flash sub zero GD ad iz 6xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Aerodynamics,, ball speeds, V Steel back in the fw'sAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? AbsolutelyThank you Golf WRX and Taylormade for the opportunity.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash, 8 degrees, AD TP 6XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm really interested in the evolution of the shape and how the Aerodynamics caused them to change from the M5/6 series. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!