APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? PING G400 Max with a VA Composite Drago S65What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Always trying to get an edge in the golf club market. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Ok...2 bags, so finished out the season with M4 8.5 with Aldila Rogue 130 White 60TX in one and F9 9 with TZ5 M5 in the other (picked up an M5 head in the fall, but northeast weather kept me to just a few range sessions). What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Getting closer to the grail - LOW CG, High MOI...and of course, more speed!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? ? absolutely - I’d be thrilled to.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? TaylorMade M3 with kiyoshi black 65g x flex shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The driver and fairway woods excite me the most, why, I’m interested in all the new tech the clubs have to offerAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Yes I am available and will have on airfare as I am just up in LAM5 9.0 Hzrdus Hulk 65TX Swing weight set at E4.7. That’s right E4.7I am interested to see the improvement and see what a lighter more forgiving heads will to for me. Extremely happy with he driver and hoping to see some better visuals on the sim fairways, I am happy with the m5 3 and 5, but would like to visually be more confident over the ball.yes, I will share it everywhere.

under review...

All clubs fitted and custom made by Cool Clubs.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 10.5 with a Ventus Black 6X or Diamana ZF 60TX What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Being properly fit for the first time and maximizing my results in a high launch, low spin configuration to optimize results. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely! Thank you for the opportunity!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M1 2017 9.5 with KuraKage stiff shaft.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The look.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Oh yes.

Ping G430 LST 9* HZRDUS Smoke Red 65S

Taylormade Sim 2 Titanium 3 wood Tensei Blue 75S

Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* HZRDUS Smoke RDX 6.0 70g

Ping i230 Irons 4-UW Dynamic Gold 105 S300

Titleist Vokey SM9 56/08 M

Titleist Vokey SM9 60/04 T

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 34" 340g

Beer.

1. Yes!!

2. Taylormade M5 9* Veylix Rome 588 Stiff

3. New taylormade woods always excites me.

4. Yes! I will be willing to share the experience!

Thank you GolfWRX and Taylormade for the great opportunity!

Ping G430LST 10.5* GD PT-6

Callaway Paradym 16.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 70

Ping G425 Hybrid GD Hybrid 95
ONOFF Kuro Irons Modus 115

Titleist Vokey Raw 50F* 56D* 60T*
Scotty Cameron

Titleist ProV1x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Epic Flash 10.5 House of forged "Superlight 45" (stiff)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? more clubhead speed to drive longerAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, of course.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?-Yes Current driver setup? Ping G400LST With Synergy Black 65What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The levels of forgiveness with each model and the v steel 3WAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Titleist  TSi2 8.0 TPT 14.5 LKP LT LW 
Ping G400 14.5* TPT 15 LKP LT LW 

Ping i210 4-PW TT Elevate Tour X
Cleveland tour raw 52, 56, 60 DG x100
Byron Morgan- HG-DH89
Titleist PV1x
Jones Utility Trouper-Carry
Ogio Silencer Alphard E-wheels

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I absolutely available!!Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 Tour 9 degree with Hzrdus Black 75g 6.0What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The 180cc ADJUSTABlE Titanium fairway! Finally a large headed adjustable fairway wood. Finally! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes of course I am!!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Titleist 915d3/Diamana D+ 73What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The reviews I have seen seem very positive. The geometry is interested and the color scheme is more muted. Shiels seemed to describe it as a predictable SLDR, and that would suit me well.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Certainly, yes.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - My birthday is the 14th. Already had those days free to treat myself to something...Current driver setup? - Rotate between a Rogue Subzero and Ping G30 sftec.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - Looking for distance and a fairway finder. Thinking the lower spin in a forgiving head could be the ticket. The SIM line seems maxed out and looks great.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? -Absolutely. I am on everything.

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? PING G410 LST Diamana Zf 60tx What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I am very excited about the throwback to high launch low spin days of the sldr. I loved that driver and played it forever. The downside to the SLDR was lack of forgiveness on misshits. SIM seems to improve stability greatly. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes. It would be my pleasure.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -Ping Gmax 9 Degree Fuji 6.2 xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Still looking for a replacement to my G400 maxAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100 YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Ye, even though I live in the UK, would arrange to fly over for this opportunity to go to the Kingdom.Current driver setup? Callaway Epic Flash sub zero triple diamond with a HZRDUS Hulk shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Not been playing Golf 2 years yet. Gone from a 22 H/cap down to 9.5. A proper fit has to help realise that single figure goal and new technology excites me.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% Yes, all over it like a rash.

I realise the rules say you need to live in the USA

Rules are made to be broken

Happy to pay my own air fare from London to San Diego to get a stab at this once in a lifetime unique opportunity. ( the flight is a little under 12 hours, already googling)

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? 17 M2 9.5 w/ Aldila Rouge Black XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love my M2 Driver and 3 wood and the new technology in the SIM woods intrigues me.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? 8.5 M4 with a HZRDUS Black 75g 6.0 tipped 1 inchWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new sole design for the fairway woods. I am not a very good fairway wood player so I am excited to see if the SIM can help me with that.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YesThanks for the opportunity!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes.Current driver setup? ping G30 LST with tour 65What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Have not found anything that suits me better than G30 and very intrested and a little added distance with continuing accuracyAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

1) Definitely available for the event!

2) Currently playing m5 9* w/ LA Golf Ozik Black Tie 60x

3) Seeing early reviews this driver seems more forgiving than m5. Ive said the m5 is the best driver ive ever hit and the SIM seems to be an upgrade. I also love the color!!

4) I will absolutely document my experience. Looking forward to it!

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM Stealth 2+ 4w ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Stealth 2+ 6w*... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

Titleist 5h 23* C1 ... KBS Proto 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

TaylorMade TP5x

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes. January 18th is my birthday.Current driver setup? TaylorMade Black R1 with stock TaylorMade/Aldila RIP Phenom 55G S flex shaft.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Newest and greatest design and technology combo with emphasis on speed and forgiveness.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? M5 w/ Tensei PB 70TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Nostalgia with the V-Steel nod... and higher speeds/launch while being less demanding. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? For sure!

Titleist TSi3 10* - MCA D+ LTD 70TX

Taylormade Sim 15* - MRC Kai'li Blue 70TX

Cobra SpeedZone "4" - 18* - MCA OT 110

Callaway Apex MB (8-PW) XForged (4-7) - MCA MMT 105TX

Vokey Wedges - 52/56 - DG AMT S300

EVNROLL Midlock ER2V

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? I'll make it happen!Current driver setup? Ping G410+ 10.5 Tensei Pro White 70TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The blending of the high MOI with a low spin package sounds exciting. The look, the sound, the tech, the performance, they're all exciting! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I would love to share my experience!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Ping G410 LST 9* turned down and flat w/ Tensei orange 6SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The shape of the woods and hybrid and the amount of adjustability in the driver!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, I have a new camera ready to go!

Titleist             TSR3 10* w/ Tensei 1k white
Callaway       Apex 19' 3 hybrid w/ Nippon GOST tour stiff

NCW                Tour Department DW mid muscle MB 4-PW w/ Modus 105 S
Vokey            SM8 50f, 56s, 60m
Bettinardi       Studio Stock 17

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? - M5 with Fujikura TR stuffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Hitting a fairway...need help with this part of my game!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100 YES!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely! Vacation time available!Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 9° w/ Tensei Pro White 70TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The drastic changes from M line, would love more forgiveness and speed with the SIM line!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? For sure! Social media and this forum are how I get all of my information, I would love to share it for others!

Titleist TSi3 8° - Ventus Black 6TX

Taylormade Stealth 5w 19° - Ventus Red 8TX
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 3-GW - Project X LS 6.5

Titleist SM9 54° D Grind - Project X LS 6.5
Taylormade MyHi-Toe 60°/10° - DG S400 Tour Issue
Scotty Cameron Prototype Phantom 7.2

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I amCurrent driver setup? Ping G400 Max 9* with Project X Hzrdus Green 75 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The combination of speed and forgiveness. I would love to see how it stacks up against the Ping G400 Max, which seems to be the current leader for the combination of speed and forgiveness. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY!Current driver setup? Srixon Z785 Hzrdus Black 6.5 75What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Im really excited about the extra forgiveness in the driver and of course the return of the V Steel!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I sure am!This would be a dream trip thanks so much for the opportunity!

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 @11.25 Ventus TR Red 6X

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 wood 15 @15.75 Ventus TR Red 8X

Taylormade Stealth 2+ 2 Rescue @18.5* LAGP AXS RED 85HX
Titleist T200 4-6 T150 7-PW Modus 105X 4 iron 120X 5-PW

Taylormade My MG4 50 Modus 120X
Taylormade My MG4 56 TI DG S400

Taylormade My High Toe 3 60 TI DG S400

Taylormade Spider Tour V Stability Tour

Taylormade TP5X 2024

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes - and it's my Birthday on January 16th!

Current driver setup? Ping G400 Max - 9 degree - Stock Shaft - Alta CB

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Everything! Overall look... More Forgiveness... and to be fitted by the best!

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? TM M5 9.0 with Fujikura Pro TS XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The ability to increase launch angle without increasing spin.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

TaylorMade QI10 9 Ventus TR Blue 6X

TaylorMade Mini 13.5 Kai'Li White 7TX

or Titleist TSR3 15 Tensei Pro White 70TX

APEX UW 17 MMT 80X

Mizuno Pro MMT 125TX

Vokey and MG4 wedges

TaylorMade GTX