2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES Current driver setup? Callaway Epic / GD AD DI 6sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The speed in motion. I need more club head speed. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES I am. Bring it on.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s

T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!!Current driver setup? M6 with Adila RogueWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Higher launch and more club head speedAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!Thanks for the opportunity!!

In a post below, ONLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND, answering the following:

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? 2016 TM M1 Aldila Tour Green 70X 44"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Single weight trackAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES Current driver setup? Cobra ZL, Tensei Pro White 70xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The potential of a large increase in distance and forgiveness over my current setup. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?--YES!Current driver setup?-Cobra Bio Cell 9.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The engineering aspect of the club really has me interested, the hype around this club seems to be real.,Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!Thanks!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, I'm able, available and willing to go!Current driver setup? Titleist TS3 8.5 degree with PX HZRDUS HC Black 6.5, tipped 1/2"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The continuing of Twist Face technology with the new aerodynamics and paint scheme. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Thank you WRX!

Titleist TSR3 (8*) w/ AD-DI 6x

Titleist TSi3 (15*) w/ AD-DI 8x

Titleist TSR3 (19*) w/ AD-DI Hybird 85x 

Titleist TS3 (21*) w/ AD-DI Hybrid 85x

T100S 5-PW w/ PX LZ 6.0 Blackout

Titleist Vokey Wedgeworks 50F-54D-60T w/ TT DG S400

Toulon First Run San Diego w/ KBS TourGPS

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? yesCurrent driver setup? 2017 M1 10.5* w/ miyazaki c kua 43sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new technology. Played Taylormade drivers for as long as I can remember and am excited to try the lastest innovations plus that color scheme is awesome! Also want to put a hybrid in my bag and after reading on the new SIM max hybrid I'm excited to try it. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? 2017 Callaway GBB Epic SZWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm pumped about the new shape and seeing how if can improve my speed (currently ~115mph) and consistency.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

1. Yes.

2. Taylormade 2016 M2 9.5 with Tensei Pro Blue 60 TX

3. Return of the V Steel sole in the fairway woods.

4. Absolutely.

Titleist TSR2 9* Black AD DI 6X
Callaway 816 Alpha 14* Aldila Rogue Silver I/O 70S
Taylormade M3 5W Aldila Rogue Black 80X

Srixon ZXU 4 Recoil F5
Titleist T100 5-PW AMT White S300
Vokey SM6 Black 50F, 54F, 58S
Ping Scottsdale Anser Antique Finish Tungsten Weights to 350G
Scotty Cameron 08 Studio Select Newport 2

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes!Current driver setup? Taylormade M6 10.5 w/ Evenflow White 1100 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love the move back to the front track to help fight spin issues and increase ball speedAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, would love an escape from the North East Winter.Current driver setup? 2016 M2 8.5* with TPT 14 MKP LT @ 44.5"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Compared to my current driver it would be interesting to see the performance gains. My M2 was Taylormade's first attempt in the composite driver game, and the 2016 M2 has proven to be a favorite of many golfers. The SIM is Taylormade's 5th generation of composite drivers so just seeing how they've been able to fine tune over the generations would be interesting to see. I also played the Adams XTD driver before my M2, which was also "speed injected" so to say, so it would be intriguing to see how the combination of all these technologies have come together, and if the performance can top what I know and trust.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I think it would be a blast, plus it would give me a chance to use some of those creative writing skills my parents brag about

Epic Speed LS 🔷🔷🔷 9* Hzrdus Hulk Smoke 6.5TX 
X Hot 3 Deep 14.5* Matrix Ozik 8M2 X Flex
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 KBS 105X
T-MB 4 PX LS 7.0

Nike VR Pro Combo Pocket Cavity 5 Iron, 6-9 Blades Oban 125X
RTX Zip Core 46 Oban 125X

Vokey 50M KBS Tour 130X

Vokey 54V KBS Tour 130X

Vokey 60M KBS Tour 130X
Champions Choice Newport Plus MMT 135

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? AbsolutelyCurrent driver setup? TM M5 with Tensei Pro White 60SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Would love additional stability to go with the distance I'm getting from my M5Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? For sure. Thank you for the opportunity

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? 2016 Taylormade M2 10.5 w/XStiff Speeder 757What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Seeing if there is finally something that can beat out my '16 M2Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver w/Fujikura 757 XStiff
Taylormade 2017 HL 3W 16.5
Ping I20 Hybrids 17 & 20 Stock Stiff
Ping IE 1 5-PW White Dot w/Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 CB
Titleist Vokey SM6 54.10S & 58.12K

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? M5 with Graphite Design M9003 tipped 4.5"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? They look fantastic so interested in the performance Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - Of course

Current driver setup? - recently went back to a Titleist 913 driver so I"m playing 7 year old technology

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - Some of the comparisons to the VSteel line of products has my interest. VSteel was possibly the best woods ever. EVER!

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? As long as TM & GolfWRX are comfortable with my ugly swing, definitely. I'm used to embarrassing myself.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Callaway GBB Epic 10* - Diamana Kai'li 70S What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Innovative shape and design, pros quick to put in their bagsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES

Bandon Dunes 2016
Scottsdale 2017
Pinehurst 2018
Masters 2019

Bandon Dunes 2022

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?Yes

Current driver setup?G410 or M5 even flow white x

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The aerodynamics... Seeing is believing about the extra clubhead speed.

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?Absolutely, reading them is always the best part. I'd love to give back.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Callaway Rouge Subzero with PX Evenflow BlackWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The shape and V-steel rootsAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

/ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye /

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Boss says YES!Current driver setup? Ping G400 Max 10.5 w Ping Tour 65 S shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Faster clubhead speed with more MOI.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Cobra Aerojet 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 5S

Callaway Paradym 3 Wood 15* Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Silver 70S

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 3H 18* and 4H 21* Aerotech Steelfiber FC 75S

Callaway Paradym 5 Hybrid  24* Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Silver 75S

Callaway Apex CF19 Forged 6-AW-SW  Recoil 95S

Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 58/10 Mid TT DG Spinner

Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One CH

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - Yes! My schedule is cleared out that week and weekend. Current driver setup? - Taylormade M5 9* with Project X Hzrdus Smoke Tipped 1"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - This looks like the most complete Taylormade driver ever; excited to continue the success from the M5, pick up club head speed via the inertia generator and find more forgiveness. The re-imagined V Steel in the fairways brings back great memories and both the 3 and 5 wood look phenomenal. The hybrid could be the first in my bag too, the address photos just ooze confidence. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? - Of course! Ready, willing and capable.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Recently switched from Callaway FT-5 to a Rogue SZ.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Very interested in the ways weight was moved around the club head and how twist face compares to Callaway's face modifications. Also, would love to see how the fairway woods compare to my 10+ year old Sonartec fairway woods!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!

In a post below, ONLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND, answering the following:

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY!!!! 100% YES!!Current driver setup? Callaway 9* Epic Flash/Fujikura Ventus 70xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? What excites me most is the new technology and look of the club! I'm hopeful that it can create the magic I had with the O.G. M1 460, which was a straight cannon for me! Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? ABSOLUTELY 100%!! Heck, I'll FB Live while I'm there!! And post on Twitter and IG too!! Social media won't know what hit it!! This is going VIRAL if I'm involved....

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M5 10.5 head, Graphite Design IZ 7XWhat excites you about the new Taylormade SIM woods? The driver. The M5 is the most favorite driver I have owned. From the looks to the sound and ultimately the performance. I am hitting driver more often now than any other time because I am that confident swinging the club and moving it both ways. Also, I made an albatross 1 on a par 4 (310 Yards) with my current gamer on Dec. 28th. I really don't want to have a reason to shelf it but for this opportunity I may have to retire it and put it in a glass case over my mantle or something. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

1) Yes!

2) Callaway Epic, 9.5 deg, stiff, Aldila Rogue 65g shaft at -1/2in in length

3) forgiveness without compromising looks and performance.

4) always willing and able to share experience on GolfWRX!

Callaway Epic Max LS
Callaway Epic Speed Fairway
Callaway X Forged 21* UT
Callaway Apex 21, 5-AW
Callaway MD4, 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback 2

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M5 with Aldila Copperhead What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I am always excited to try new driver technology and see comparisons to my current setup.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, I would be happy to share my opinions with fellow golfers.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Cobra F9, Copperhead 70TxWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I love TaylorMade fairway woods, but I have never got along with the drivers. I would love to remedy that.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? TM M5 @9* with a Rogue 125MSI 70X playing at 44.5"What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? My driver misses are typically just off center, so the added forgiveness across the face will be a tremendous benefit. Vsteel in the fairways, and the SOUND! I want mine to sound like a wood bat GIMME SOME OF THAT!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant