?> SOLD <? VERY NICE BEN HOGAN EDGE GS & CLEVELAND CLASSIC IRONS

WTS /WTT...

>SOLD<... SHIPPED CONUS...

BEN HOGAN GS EDGE IRONS 2-E+SW LEGEND HIGH PERFORMANCE GRAPHITE SHAFTS with stock Ben Hogan grips that are in surprisingly good shape. Clean set of classic irons.

9VKBAAB07G8W.jpg

6632ZGUH3HH6.jpg

GR8CWSXRELF0.jpg

IG8J10CHKRDE.jpg

UZFASMCTHCHK.jpg

BX29YZ46ENXJ.jpg

TAA9RX1KEZ1Z.jpg

3L9MPCI317H2.jpg>SOLD<... SHIPPED CONUS...

CLEVELAND CG2 IRONS 3-PW DG STIFF FLEX with Golf Pride grips that still have life in them.

DUI6L4RLD7FH.jpg

3ZDMU4EWLB16.jpg

H59ZD8FJOBHK.jpgVery trade friendly and reasonable so don't be afraid to make offers all I can say is no.

Trade interests are a good Fairway Wood or possibly a putter but may be interested in whatever you have.

Thanks for looking and God Bless!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shafts give no indication but a local shop checked them and said they considered them on the slightly soft side of stiff. I normally play Regular Flex and they definitely feel a little stiffer than what I regularly play.

Thanks for asking.. GOD BLESS

Rewster66,

My recollection is that older Hogans had a single number on the shaft enclosed in a circle that indicates flex: #1=Ladies; #2= A-flex (senior); #3= Regular; #4=Stiff; #5= XStiff. I could be wrong and if so, someone here is sure to correct me. Anything like that on the shaft?

Joe

The shafts have absolutely nothing on them other then LEGEND HIGH PERFORMANCE GRAPHITE printed down the shafts. This is why I was curious and had them checked. I know of a different set of Hogan irons a friend owns with the same shafts and they are exactly the same way.