APPLY: ALDILA ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. Testing! 5 Testers Wanted! Apply here!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titleist TS3 8.75° w/ Mitsubishi Kuro Kage DC XT 70TXWhat is your current handicap? 13.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Adelaide, South AustraliaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS3 9.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70g S flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 0.5" & Titleist TS OEM Adapter playing at 45"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. First of all, photos, lots of photos of the shaft itself. Then I'd go into testing how I usually test shafts I buy, I don't have easy access to a LM so I usually test my current gamer and new shaft with multiple range sessions followed by on course testing. I've played the Aldila Rogue 125MSI 70g TS and only recently got rid of it recently due to the KK DC XT giving me more optimal numbers, but I think the shaft itself is too stiff for me. It would be interesting to see if the White 130MSI can get the spin down.P.S Thanks Aldila and Golfwrx for not limiting this testing to US only.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Ping G400 / Tour AD DI 60SWhat is your current handicap? - 7.8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - St George, UTWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Ping G400 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. - 60SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - Set up the club in my Gamegolf bag so I’ll be able to compare it to the stats of my current setup.

Ping G400 Max Tour AD DI

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TS3 8.5 set at A1 with a Diamana DF 60 TXWhat is your current handicap? 9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Calgary, AB CanadaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TS3 8.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely. Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 TXPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 45" playing length, 1/2" tipped. Titleist adapter set at A1. Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. In addition to the Diamana shaft, I also have a Ventus Black 6X that I will be able to compare with. I will be able to collect launch monitor data focusing on the main parameters (launch, spin, ball speed, etc). I will make meaningful efforts to do this consistently through the winter, and try to get on a few different monitors. Once the weather turns, some outdoor testing can start. Would be nice to see how all of these high end shafts compare from 3 different manufacturers.

Ping G400 LST (10) - Tour AD XC 7TX

Taylormade 300 Mini Driver (13.5 @ 43") - Tensei Pro White 80 TX

Mizuno STZ 5 Wood - Ventus Red 9X

-or-

Mizuno MP20 HMB 3 Iron (18*) - Aldila RIP Alpha 105X Hybrid Shaft

Taylormade P750 Tour Proto (2017) - PX 6.5 - 4-P

Cleveland RTX4 Black - 50/54/58

Scotty Phantom X5 (2022) - 34" - 10G weights

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Cobra King LTD pro 8.5* / testing between Kuro Kage DC XT 60TX and Pro Orange 70TX both playing 44.5"What is your current handicap? - 10Where are you located (City, State, Country)? -Long Island, NYWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Cobra king LTD Pro 7.5, 8.0 and 8.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. -YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. - 60txPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 0.5" and Cobra adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - GC Quad data and comparisons to current shafts, range outdoor testing SELECTION PROCESS

Driver: Cobra LTD Pro 7.5o - Kuro Kage DC XT 70 TX - Tipped 1"

UDI: 2019 TaylorMade P790 2i

Irons: 3-PW: Srixon z745 with Modus 130x

Wedges: 52o/56o/60o - Cleveland RTX4s

Putter: Ping Kushin 4

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Cobra F9 Speedback w/ ACCRA FX 200 series 60g M4What is your current handicap? 8.4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Sydney, AustraliaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra F9 Speedback 9 degreesIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Cobra tip standardPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test this against my current ACCRA FX 260 M4 on multiple occasions on course, on the range and on Trackman indoors.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?F9, Ventus 6 r tipped to reg/stiffWhat is your current handicap?9,5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? AustraliaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?F9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex.6R tipped to Reg/stiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).cobraPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft.Inside and on couse reviews

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - GBB Epic SZ 9° with Diamana D+ (whiteboard) 70X Or Matrix Ozik TP7HD XWhat is your current handicap? - 3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Lethbridge, Alberta, CanadaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Currently into a Callaway Epic SZ 9°, and testing against a Callaway Mavrik SZ 9° With the same shaftIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - YES!!!!!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Standard tipping, Callaway optifit adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - My testing would include comparisons between my gamers and the Aldila Rogue White using trackman, all data will be a included as part of my review. Depending on timing (Canadian winter can make the golf season short), my tests would also include on course testing.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? m5 w/ kuro Kage xt70 tx (tipped a inch) What is your current handicap? Handicap is a 7Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Pittsburg CA What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M5 and 2016 M2If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 tour stiff or xstiff if no tour shaft is available Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tip .75 taylormade adapter Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would side by side compare it to my kuro kage xt 70tx and also compare it to my Tensei orange 70tx at the driving range. Also install it in both my M5 and M2 2016 see how it preforms with both heads. Once I complete that I will do a on course testing at my local course playing 9 holes and hitting probably 4 to 5 drives a hole when I have the course to my self comparing distance, ball flight, shot shaping etc.once completed put it into play for a competitive tournament round

In a post below, provide the following...

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M6 (10.5*) - Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 6S @ 44”What is your current handicap? 20.4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Perth, Western Australia, AustraliaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M6 (10.5*)If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60g StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Butt trimmed to 44” length, Taylormade adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. With similar launch and spin characteristics, same weight and flex to my current shaft, I’d be interested to see how a different bend profile has to strike/impact and timing.

Titleist 910D3 9.5*, Project X Blue 65g shaft6.2 HCOmaha, Nebraska, USACallaway Rogue 9*Yes, I will participate in test thread66g, StiffCallaway adapter, stock tipSide-by-side testing with old faithful Project X Blue and Rogue White on course (early AM or late PM so I can play 2 balls) and in simulators for more detailed feedback. Looking at shape, height, ball speed in particular.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylor Made M2 9.5 degree KuroKage 60G Flex-S 45.5"What is your current handicap? 0.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Alpharetta, GA, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylor Made M2 9.5 degree (but I will be testing the SIM models in Feb/Mar, so depending on when this test happens I might be using a SIM)If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, absolutely.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60G StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, Taylor Made adapter. 45.5". If you are gripping use a Tour Velvet Midsize grip.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Whenever I'm testing clubs/shafts, I will first hit 5-10 balls with my current driver, then 5-10 with the new driver. I will compare feel, ball flight, shot shape, misses/dispersion, and ability to hit the center of the clubface. I will also take it out on the course for a playing trial. I can test for spin rate and launch angle, but will probably already know what I need from the previous tests. If you ship the shaft and adapter, I can do the assembly and will also test if any spine alignment is needed.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M2 with Oban kiyoshi whiteWhat is your current handicap? 3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? United Kingdom What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade SIM 9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 stiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TaylormadePlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I can use GC Quad, flight scope and maybe track an to compare against my Oban kiyoshi white, tensei white pro, rogue silver 110, tour ad iz and post comparison data pics etc

Driver: M2, Ventus black

3w: Mizuno st 200, tense I blue

Hybrid: Mizuno clk 19

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 tours

wedges: Bettinardi HLX 3.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron H19

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410 LST, 9* (in -1.5* setting), 44.5". I am currently experimenting with both the Aldila Synergy Tour Green 70x and the 130 MSI Rogue Silver 70x.What is your current handicap? +1.6 after the new world handicap revisionWhere are you located (City, State, Country)? Canton, Michigan, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? PIng G410 LST 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 1", Ping G410 adapter, with the shaft oriented so the label is down when the adapter is in the -1.5 setting, I'd want it to give me a driver playing length of 44.5".Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Initially, I would test it against the other two shafts that I have currently on Trackman, hitting 15 shots with each shaft in the same driver head (alternating, hitting 5 shots with each shaft at a time). I would note the ball speed/launch angle/spin averages of each shaft, as well as factors like feel and dispersion. I would be very interested to compare the performance of the White and the Silver, as I find tests that compare different models within the same line of shafts to be very interesting and informative when trying to make decisions about what might be a good fit for me.

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
TaylorMade M2 Tour 18*, Fujikura Rombax P95x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x or Tour Issue or Titleist TSi2 21* (set to 20*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x
Cobra King RF Forged MB - 4-PW, KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff
Corey Paul 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

Thank you in advance for dropping the new product on the WRX golf family. I'm sure whoever gets this chance, will do a great job.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410 Tensei Orange 60/S 45" or Aldila 125 MSI 60 S 44.5 depending on conditions.What is your current handicap? 3.1Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Faribault MN, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G410 9°If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. MSI 130 60S Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). .5" tipping, Ping 410 adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have available to me, an indoor foresight With HMT Club head analysis. For me I'm looking at Spin, dispersion rates and Ball speed. I've been Very happy with my 125 and the reading I've done on the 130 versions available, this might be an option I will see better results with.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titleist TS4/ Even Flow whiteWhat is your current handicap? 2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cumbria, EnglandWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS4, 8.5 head @7.75If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, would love to.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60/SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). At 45.5, no tippingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I'm a head greenkeeper and can usually get up onto the quiet 9 holer during lunch to carry out my driver testing. This usually involves one companies balls versus another. This would be the start to optimize things then it would be onto the other course after work once the weather picks up. Then i can work out versus other shafts etc.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping Max 9 w Elements Chrome Proto 6F4 & Aldila Rogue 125 70 TS @ 44.75"What is your current handicap? 8.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Boston, MA & Austin, TXWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 Max 9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, absolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. I think the right fit is the 70 Stiff but it could be the 60 X tooPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping and a G400 adaptorPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. First appearance and feel, then I'd test it indoors on either/both of a GC2 or Trackman with premium balls, then finally on course results. I'd record all the data and write a review.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6x in rogue sub zero 10.5 degree headWhat is your current handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Hastings, MI, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Rogue sub zero 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. yesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Callaway tip to fit in rogue, untippedPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. For now, would be doing head to head comparisons using a Rogue SZ head to compare the 130 against my tp 6X, eveflow blue 65 6.5 and Aldila rogue silver 110 rip i/o 60x using a tru golf simulator for ball speed and launch angle. And using said swings to compare the feel and loading/unloading aspects. As weather progresses, would move to on the course. Also, if selected would be willing to rent time on an indoor trackman or similar monitor and do further testing there.

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TS3 with PX Hulk 70TX 6.5 (BTW: I played the Silver Rogue 125MSI for 3 years and still have 4 different ones here at the house) What is your current handicap? 5 Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Diego What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TS3 If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely! Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 X-Stiff Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 1.25 inches Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will test the shaft against my Hulk 70TX on Trackman and report differences in all the important data such as spin, launch, ball speed, dispersion, carry, total, etc as well as compare them on course head-to-head to report feel and actual real world on-course performance differences/similarities.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M5 10.5* two clicks down with Pro White 60TX/KKXD 60TXWhat is your current handicap? 1.6Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Pueblo COWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M5/M4 and Sim upon arrivalIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. absolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Taylormade to fit M series - follow Aldila tipping recommendationsPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. initial would be on indoor simulator comparing this shaft in the heads mentioned versus current shafts that I use. I will also include Hzdrus Black in the testing as that is a shaft I have as well. As weather allows, will move to on course testing under same conditions, multiple head shaft combinations using the Rogue white 130 as baseline.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination Rogue Silver and Titleist 915 D3What is your current handicap? 11Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Warner Robins, GAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 915 D3, or TS3 Head when I get one.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60g x-flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Titleist adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I own both the Silver and Black Rogue shafts. I started in the black for the height but had to much spin...I purchased a Rogue silver and it spins great but launches a bit low. I would take the three to the range/course and to a retailer with a launch monitor to document the actual spin numbers.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TaylorMade M5 9.0 w GD AD DI 5s.What is your current handicap? 10.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Gilbert, AZ USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade M5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Straight in No Tipping TaylorMade AdapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would collect data via TrackMan and outdoor results up against the quiver of shafts that I have.

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? F9 ATMOS BLACK TS 6SWhat is your current handicap? 20Where are you located (City, State, Country)? WAUKEE IOWAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? COBRA F9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES!!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 7XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. WOULD LIKE TO PUT IT THROUGH THE RINGER, I'M PERSONALLY NEEDING A TIP STIFF SHAFT THAT WILL KEEP ME OFF THE LEFT SIDE.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Tour Issue Taylormade M3 9.9* head w/ Project X Hulk 60g 6.5TX and/or Diamana D+ LTD 70TXWhat is your current handicap? 3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lewes, Delaware, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Tour Issue Taylormade M3 9.9* headIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I would love to participate and would create a write up with my findings on the comparison to my gamer.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 TX, or XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). tipped .5" w/ Taylormade adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would first take it to the course and compare it against my current set up and make sure I can still hit all of my shots with it.. high/low, draw/fade.. and after course testing I'd get on a launch monitor to compare the numbers to my gamer to see if it gives me optimal numbers. I lean heavier on the on-course testing as I've had "launch monitor drivers" that don't work well on the course

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Accra TZ6 65 M5 in a PING G400 MAX What is your current handicap? 9.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Washington, DC, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? PING G400 MAX will be my primary evaluation (I also have a G400 LST that I can swap in if the MAX isn't a match)If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 1"; PING G400 adapter Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Go to my local fitter for some simulator time, plus outdoor testing on course and range.

TaylorMade SIM 8* - Aldila Rogue White 60TX

TaylorMade SIM 17* - Aldila Rogue White 70TX

PING G410 Crossover 19* - Project X 6.5

PING i210 4-U - Project X 6.5

PING Glide 3.0 54WS, 60SS - Project X 6.0

PXG One & Done

Titleist ProV1x Left Dash

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM M3 Tour Issue 8.5 Fuji Ventus Black 60g xflex 45.5”What is your current handicap? 0.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? San Diego, CAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M3 Tour Issue 8.5 If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft YES, would love to!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60g X flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 45.5” with tour TM 1.5 deg adaptor tipped 1"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test this against my shaft on the GC Quad at a golf shop that my friend manages. I would also be able to test on a golf course and driving range.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M3 8.5 Aldila 2KXV Green 65 Tour XWhat is your current handicap? 0.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Danville, CAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M3If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 TXPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1” standard, Taylormade adapter Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On course play compared to gamer, have access to Trackman for validated #’s.

Taylormade Qi10 9* HZRDUS 70 6.5

Titleist Tsi2 15* Tensei RAW Blue 75X

Titleist Tsr2 21* Tensei Black 85 TX
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Titleist SM5 50.12F, SM6 56.14F, 60.08M
Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Stroke Lab
Titleist Pro V1X 2023

provide the following...

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade m5, tensei pro orange 70 tx What is your current handicap? +2.0Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Payson, Arizona, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade SIM 9 degIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70txPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 1” Taylormade adapter SIM/m5Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I use a launch monitor frequently. I would get some launch and spin numbers on the shaft. I have a couple more to compare to including the Accra tz6, tensei pro white. I would report some on-course testing. Lastly, I would give an account of my personal observations on feel, looks, and some other characteristics that are not evident looking at launch data.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Ping G410 9* LST/Accra TZ5 M5 65What is your current handicap? - 10Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Houston, TXWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Moving to SIM so would be M5 or SIM if i can get one by thenIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60x - playing 45"Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - No tipping - Taylormade adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - I have numerous shafts that at 45" length no tipping all 60 gram range x flex that i could hit and do a comparison. I would go to local trackman we have here and shoot some numbers and do an vlog on course

Callaway Ai Smoke TD 9*/Ventus TR Black 6x

Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15*/Ventus TR Blue 8x

Callaway Ai Smoke TD 21*/Ventus TR Black 8x 

Srixon ZX MKII 4/Ventus Blue 9x
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW/PX 6.5

Cleveland RTX 6 Raw 50M-54M-58M/PX 6.0

Odyssey Ai-ONE Milled 3T

Titleist ProV1

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Cobra F9 Atmos Black 70X. 8* draw What is your current handicap? 2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Roanoke VAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra SZ 9* I ordered last week.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. 100%. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Cobra adaptorPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft?  Mostly on course as that's the conditions that matter the most.  SS is 100 and ball speeds are around 145 so I'll record distance and accuracy and overall performance of both shafts being used. Photo's and stats for data comparison then review of how it feel's for a golfer in my ability and speed. 

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Pro Tensei Orange 60/G410+What is your current handicap? .3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Sanford, FL, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G410+If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). NonePlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would compare in terms of performance and stability versus my current game and others available at local golf shops. I would also give it a run out in a G410 LST.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash