APPLY: ALDILA ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. Testing! 5 Testers Wanted! Apply here!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Currently I play a Ping G 9° Head with a Graphite Design AD TP 6TX (though I am going to test a LST head with a TP 6x)What is your current handicap? 6.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Las Vegas, NV 89123What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G 9°/Ping G LST 9°If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Always! Yes.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 60 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Straight in, Ping G adapter, trimmed length to play 45".Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I recently moved to 4a-12p shift which would allow me to do whatever I want so my plan would be first, to take it to my range at The Legacy GC right down the street. I'd hit some balls with my gamer and compare to the Rogue, analyzing everything I can see and feel as a low handicap golfer. Next I would take it to RoboGolfPro Las Vegas, where my coach is and hit some shots on their Flightscope Tour XI with my gamer and compare the Rogue, posting my results in the discussion thread. Lastly, I would take it out on the course (The Legacy), play the game of threes switching shafts every three holes posting my conclusion, thoughts and results.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? — Ping G400 Max / Veylix Rome 688What is your current handicap? — 8.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? — Brooklyn, NUWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? — Ping g400 max 9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. — Yes. Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - ping adapter. STD tippingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft.—I’m in the middle of shaft testing at the moment. Played this same veylix shaft for 3 years and 3 ping heads and trying to find something new. Currently testing the mansion. I’d test on Full Swing sim, on Trackman and on Golfzon sim. On course testing as we’ll-hoping for a winter escape to Pinehurst soon.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M5 9* W/ LA GOLF OZIK BLACK TIE 60XWhat is your current handicap? 6.4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? LEMONT, IL, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TAYLORMADE M5 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TM ADAPTER W/ 1/2in TIP TRIMPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I GO TO EITHER THE OUTDOOR HEATED RANGE OR INDOOR SIMULATORS AT LEAST 3X A WEEK TO WORK ON MY GAME. FROM A NUMBERS PERSPECTIVE I CAN EASILY GET DATA FROM TESTING SHAFTS HEAD TO HEAD. WHEN IT IS NICE ENOUGH OUTSIDE ILL PLAY MY HOME COURSE WITH BOTH SHAFTS AND NOTICE THE FLIGHT AND DISTANCE OF THE SHAFTS. I ALSO USE ARCCOS SENSORS TO HELP TRACK MORE DATA.

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM Stealth 2+ 4w ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Stealth 2+ 6w*... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

Titleist 5h 23* C1 ... KBS Proto 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

TaylorMade TP5x

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? King Cobra LTD / Aldila ATX75X Tour BlueWhat is your current handicap? 5ish (haven't been able to log into the GHIN app since they updated the handicap system)Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Louisville, KYWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? King Cobra LTD... I have some other heads sitting around if that helps!If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely. Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 80xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Cobra tipPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Mostly with a smile on my face... I have a smorgasbord of drivers and shafts sitting around the house. Nothing too fancy or new, but some of the old, venerated classics. I also have access to the newer stuff at my club, and I'm more than willing to game this shaft against anything out there. I'm currently working 2nd shift, so I have the mornings to go up to the club and actually test things, also have access to a FightScope, so I can produce the real number changes of different shafts as I swing. I love Aldila shafts and would happily test them against anything.

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410 LST w/ Ventus Black 7X What is your current handicap? 1.7Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Ankeny, IA, USWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G410 LST 9* If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely, no problem! Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Ping G410, tipped 1”Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would be doing a large majority of my testing on the golf course with the actual golf ball that I play (Srixon Z Star XV). I would play several rounds hitting both my current driver shaft (Ventus 7X) and the Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI side by side. I would report on what I’m seeing/feeling in regards to ball flight, spin, control, and feel. I would include on course pictures and commentary as well as note where on the club face I am striking the ball with each shaft. I am not a huge fan of indoor/launch monitor testing to be honest. With that said, I would absolutely do it if hard numbers/data are required to be chosen for this great opportunity!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 Oban DevotionWhat is your current handicap? 3.9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Charlotte, NCWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Flash 9 degreeIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Certainly.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). N/APlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would take it out to the range and on the course to observe it.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 10.5*

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15*
Callaway Apex 18*

Titleist T150 4-GW
Titleist Vokey SM9 54* | 60*

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 LST 8.5*What is your current handicap? +1.8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Scottsdale, AZ - USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? I would be installing it in my Ping G400 LST 8.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes absolutely, I would have no problem with it.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 80X flex - 124 mph swing speed.Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). I would like the shaft tipped 1.5" and installed in a Ping G400 adapter.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have access to a Trackman so I would hit this on Trackman compared to my current gamer and see how it performed. Additionally, I would take it out on the course for some "real world" testing and report back the results.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M5 w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70TXWhat is your current handicap? 18.8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? West Palm Beach, FLWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? M5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TM adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft -- I would take it to my club and have the pro there bring the Trackman to the range and would compare my current setup with this one. Then Id take it out for a spin on the course and play two off the tee.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titleist TS3 / Project X Smoke Green 60g. 6.5 flexWhat is your current handicap? 6.8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Philadelphia, Pa, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist / TS3 / 9.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Titleist adapter , Please tip 1/2 inch (playing length 45")Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will compare the Rogue White to my current PX shaft, as well as the previous generations of the Rogue Silver, Black and I/O. We play when it is over 35* this time of year, and can share photos and great detail on the course where it really matters. When there is snow on the ground we play on the simulator, where I can collect data to share with WRX. My testing will also include Trackman data for this shaft and the others mentioned for comparison bases on my 112-115mph club head speed.

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?

Titleist TS3, 8.5 A4 setting (10*), Tensei Pro Orange 60TX.

What is your current handicap?

2.4Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Bentonville, AR, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

Titleist TS3, 8.5 A4 setting (10*)If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Yes, definitely Desired driver shaft weight and flex.

60 TXPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

Untipped, Titleist adapter, logo down in A4 setting.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft.

Start testing on the range, including initial thoughts on feel and ball flight. Confirm current driver settings work best with this shaft, then get time at my club on the FlightScope X3. Will compare numbers to Tensei PO 60TX and Hzrdus Smoke 6.5. Will post all data from the session, giving comments on ball data and quality of swings with all shafts. Extensive on course testing at my club, comparing to typical positions on the course and confirming the FlightScope data meets on course results.I am looking at making a Shaft change this year already and this was on the top of my list to try out. Would love to test and share my experience with the WRX community.

SIM 10.5, Tensei Pro Orange 60TX
TS2 15, Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
818 H2 19, Hzrdus Black 85 6.5
718 AP3 4-5, PZ LZ 6.5
718 AP2 6-PW, PX LZ 6.5
Vokey SM8 50/54/58 
Odyssey 2 Ball 10S

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M5 9* w/ Aldila Tour Green ATX 65 TX (2019 Graphene Edition)What is your current handicap? 1.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Tillsonburg, Ontario, CanadaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade SIM 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. With great excitement!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60, X or TXPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). If X tipped 0.5", if TX untippedPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. It's Canada, it's cold. I would spend some good time on a quality launch monitor comparing to my current gamer within the same companies. Would analyze how the suggested ball speeds, reduced spin, stable feel, and slight counterbalancing feel and perform. I've heard exceptional things about this shaft and would love to consider it for my 2020 bag! I love unique and high end, so I would take my time with testing and reviewing this beauty.

WITB:
Titleist TSi3 9* - Tensei RAW AV White Proto 2.0 65TX
Titleist TSi3 14.25* - Tensei RAW AV White Proto 2.0 75TX
Hybrid TBD
Mizuno HMB 4&5i 1* weak - Nippon Modus 125X
Mizuno MB 6-PW - Nippon Modus 125X
Mizuno 50/07 T20 Raw - Nippon Modus 125X

Mizuno 54/12 & 58/08 - DG S400 Tour Issue

Bettinardi Tour Mallet

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M4 Diamana DF 70txWhat is your current handicap? 2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Indianapolis INWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M4, 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 80 xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). no tipping, M4 adapter, playing length 44.75"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I can hit it on an indoor trackman at my course. I will be in Floridia for 2 weeks in February where I can get on course feedback

TSi3  10* Tour AD VR 7x

TSr2+ 14.5* Tour AD DI 9x

TSi3 20* Hybrid Tour AD DI 115tx

u500 4, t100 5-PW, GW Dynamic Gold x100

SM8 54s, 60d Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Classic Newport 

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Currently hitting an Epic Flash 10.5 triple diamond with a 757 TR X flexWhat is your current handicap? +1Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fort Worth TXWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Flash 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes absolutely Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). NonePlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would love to hit this shaft on the range and the course. I would test it on trackman against some other shafts but ultimately want to see how it plays.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? In my signature as well, Mizuno ST190 with Mitsubishi Tensei White 70tx tipped 1 inchWhat is your current handicap? +2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lake Geneva, WIWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade adapter for M5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1 inch tip and Taylormade adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test it on the range and under trackman of course but the real place I want to see a driver shaft perform is on a course, or even better, on a course under pressure to perform or hit a tight fairway.

Driver - Who knows!?

Ping G430 3W  15@14 Ventus Black 8X

Taylormade TPMC 2011 3-4 X100

Titleist 716MB 5-PW X100

Ping Glide 3.0 50, 55, 60 SS X100 50-55, S400 60

Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie 36" CB

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?What is your current handicap?Where are you located (City, State, Country)?What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.Desired driver shaft weight and flex.Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft

Callaway Rogue 9 degree, STD settings, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6X, 43.75 playing length.3.5Sweden, StockholmMy Callaway Rogue 9 degreeOf course60g X-flexCallaway adaptor, 1 inch tippedI would use a Trackman to compare my gamer with my Graphite Design shaft, my Oban Kiyoshi Purple and the new Aldila Rogue 130 MSI too see the difference in the shafts and what gives me the best numbers in terms if spin, flight, carry etc.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Rotate between Callaway Epic Flash Tripe Diamond TC 9* head and TM M6 8* head both shafted w/ Fujikura Speeder 661 TR S-flexWhat is your current handicap? Currently a 7Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Yorba Linda, CAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Either one you prefer as I like them both for different reasons (both tour-issue)If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 S-flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped a half inchPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Not a numbers guy and care how it performs out on the course. I know my regular course real well and have both drivers dialed in for regular distance as well as dispersion. After extensive range time, I will take it to the course and alternate 2 tee shots with my other gamer then play it exclusively on the back nine where I have distance markers.Added note: I saw this offer earlier but only now applying because I got a chance to demo the new Mavrik driver and the shaft that was in there was the Rogue White 130 msi . I absolutely loved the feel and really got along with the shaft.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Diamana D+ Limited Stiff on Titleist TS2 10.5What is your current handicap? 8.7Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Royal Oak, MI USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS2If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes to all requests.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70-75 grams in stiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping required.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will test this shaft against my current Diamana and my backup shaft, which is a Tensei AV Blue stiff. I will test on the course by hitting two drives, one with my shaft and one with the test shaft. I will laser the distance and make note of the ball flight and the dispersion. When I A/B a shaft I estimate it takes about 30-50 holes to really get a solid understanding of what the shaft can do and how it fits my swing. NOTE: I will not be able to test any shaft until the weather improves in March or April.

TSi4 Tensei White AV RAW X-Stiff/Hzrdus Gen 4 Black Stiff

Stealth 5 wood with Ventus

Titleist TS2 7 wood with Ventus

Mizuno MP-64 KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 60 X

Mizuno T24 56 V

Mizuno T24 50 F

Ping Vault 2.0 Ketsch

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titleist TS3 9.5* with Haz black 6.5What is your current handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Halifax, NS, CanadaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS3 9.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 1/2 inch with Titleist TS3 adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Launch monitor data versus my current set up, followed up with some real world experience on the course.

Titleist TS3, 9.5, Ventus Blue 6x
Titleist TS2, 15, AD DI 8
Callaway xforged utility 18, AD DI 105
Taylormade p770 4-pw, Project X 
Titleist Vokey 50,54,58 Project X 
Scotty Cameron Studio Style GSS Newport 2

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black 6.0 75What is your current handicap? 9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Rome, GAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G410 LSTIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft? Absolutely. Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60g StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 45” 1” tippedPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would provide analytics through the use of a local Foresight or Trackman, provide on course anecdotal data of feel/experience, and give hi-res photos of the shaft with comments on the aesthetics.

WITB:
*Taylormade Stealth+ 8.25, Fujikura Ventus Black S
*Taylormade Stealth 2 3&5
*Titleist T350 4 Iron, T200 5/6, T150 7-pw (bent 1 strong) Modus 120s
*Vokey SM8 Jet Black Limited 52/56/60
*Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2+
*Titleist ProV1x
*Nike hybrid cart bag.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Mizuno ST190 w/ Fujikura speeder 661 evolution ivWhat is your current handicap? 9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Charlotte, NCWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Mizuno ST190 If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60sPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, LH Mizuno st190 adapter. RH would work as well.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On course testing.

Taylormade Qi10 LS 9°(10°) - GD Tour AD UB 5

Taylormade BRNR 11.5°(13°) - GD Tour AD DI 6 

Taylormade SIM2 TI 5W 19°(18°) - GD Tour AD UB 7

Mizuno Pro 245 (4-pw) - DG120 S300

Mizuno T22 50° S Grind

Vokey SM8 56° D Grind

Vokey SM9 60° T Grind

Odyssey WH OG #7 Nano - Stroke Lab 3GEN Red

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero 10.5 head, Aldila Rogue Silver 130MSI 60 TS at 44.75 tipped 1/4" fitted by Callaway Custom in Carlsbad to avoid the green and gold paint job - its just black with minor red hints!What is your current handicap? 9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Hong Kong SAR, China.What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? The current Epic Flash Sub-zero or potentially swap a BB915 10.5 head with my silver shaft to go head to head on course. If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 TS - for direct comparisonPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). As current gamer above.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On course testing - have no access to trackman, 4 years ago I was around 106mph club head speed with driver - direct comparison to current gamer Rogue shaft also have the Rogue Silver 110 60 stiff in the BB915 head (which I launch lower than the Silver 130msi surprisingly). Been seeing great results with the current driver setup but would like a head to head comparison - would do write up with pics and anecdotal commentary.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 LST with Oban Kiyoshi White 04. What is your current handicap? 8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Tulsa, OKWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 LSTIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Ping, no tippingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I'd start with short practice range session to grow accustomed. I'll then hit 20 consecutive with this shaft and my current shaft for comparison, noting ball flight launch, shape, and distance for each individual shot. I'll then analyze dispersion of each shaft. Finally I'll play 5 rounds with it in the bag for an on course review.

Ping G400 LST 10 deg - Oban Kiyoshi White 04

Ping G400 16.5 deg - Oban Kiyoshi White 04

Ping i59 4-PW - PX IO 6.0, 1” long

Vokey SM7 Jet Black 52-56-60 

Scotty Cameron 2018 Newport 3

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5 Oban SWhat is your current handicap? 0Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Bedminster, NJWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Mizuno ST190GIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. White 60 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). MizunoPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Trackman Data and an on course ReviewWk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Cobra F9 w/ Atmos TS Black 60xWhat is your current handicap? 2ishWhere are you located (City, State, Country)? Brimley, MI, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra F9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. -DoneDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 6xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tip @45"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. -Launch monitor data and comparison to several old shafts.

Team TaylorMade

Qi10 Black Out 9° Lin-Q White 6X

Apex UW 17° AD-UB 7X

Qi10 Tour Rescue 3 Steelfiber i80 S

Qi10 Tour Rescue 4 Steelfiber i95 S

P7MB 23 5i-9i Modus 105 S

MG3 46 / 50 / 54 / 60

Spider GT Notchback

1.current driver - Taylormade Sim 8/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 7X

2.current handicap - +5

3.Honolulu ,HI

4.Taylormade Sim 8

5.yes

6.70X

7. uncut, grip and adapter not installed - will build myself

8.my approach to testing would include outdoor trackman seasons vs my current shaft combo , and on course testing . I’m a player who works it both ways so I can give a good account of its tendencies for each shot .

Thank you WRX and Aldila for the opportunity

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Probably the only one on here still playing an SLDR 10.5 with ADDI 6sWhat is your current handicap? 4.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? West Jefferson, NCWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? SLDRIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60sPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). SLDR adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. It's winter time here but I do get to play a round here and there if weather allows. I would test against my shaft on course.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TaylorMade M5 Tour 9.0 w/ Tour AD TP 6s

What is your current handicap? 3.5

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Tampa, FL

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade M5 Tour 9.0

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely

Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60s

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TaylorMade M5 Adapter / recommended tipping

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would take time between the range, trackman, practice rounds, and some competitive rounds to put the shaft through its paces and see how it performs compared to my current shaft.

• 3 weeks later...

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Titleist 917 D2 9.5° with Diamana 70 Graphite Stiff 

What is your current handicap? 20

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Eugene, OR, USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Titleist 917 D2 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, I would enjoy sharing my reviews, photos and experiences testing the ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I.

Desired driver shaft weight and flex. - ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I. 60 Regular (aging swing looking to get back speed)

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - no tipping, Titleist SureFit adapter please

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - First would be range time, get familiar with the feel and flight and then it would be a take it the the course. I know my carries, let's see how the ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I. flies !

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - TM M5 Accra Concept Series M4

What is your current handicap? 10

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - North Branford, CT USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - M5 9 degree

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, I would enjoy sharing my reviews, photos and experiences testing the ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I.

Desired driver shaft weight and flex. - ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I. 60 S

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - no tipping, TM adaptor

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - First would be range time, on course, and trackman.

Dr: LTDx LS 9 Paderson Velocity D20
FW: LTDx 14.5 Accra FX200F m3
FW: Radspeed 18.5 Motore F3 Regular 
Irons: Forged UT 24 hzrdus 5.5; 6-gw Pro 223 5.5 LZ
Wed: RTX-6 56.12 60.06
PT: 2014 Scotty Newport 1/500 custom