APPLY: ALDILA ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. Testing! 5 Testers Wanted! Apply here!

Dude! Aldila hooked me up as a tester! Thank you very much Aldila and GolfWRX! Can’t wait to try this shaft as it looks to fit me very well.

I will be able to compare it against my current GD AD DI. Had the DI IZ recently and the Tensei Pro White before that. I’ll be posting pics and lots of on course data. I will try my best to get on a monitor too.

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 LST 8.5 TENSEI PRO ORANGE 70 TXWhat is your current handicap?13.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Summerville, SC USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 LST 8.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 X FLEXPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). G400 AdapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I previously played the rogue 125 70 tour x when I had a Titleist driver. I am very interested in how this compares to my current set up. I will get numbers on a range with flight scope and then do comparisons between this and my current set up. I will play at a variety of local Charleston pictures and can play both shafts and compare

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade SIM 9 Ventus Black 6X w/ VelocoreWhat is your current handicap? 0Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Brentwood, TNWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade SIM 9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes of course! Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Standard tipping, Taylormade AdapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On Course, Trackman Data

Titleist TSR4 Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6X

Titleist TSi3 15 Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75X   

Callaway Apex UW 19 Project X HZRDUS RDX 80 6.5

Srixon ZX7 4-PW Project X LS 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM9 50.12F True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 54.12D True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 60.04T True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport+

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? I currently play an epic flash triple diamond with a 757 tr x flex shaft. What is your current handicap? +1Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fort Worth TX USofAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway epic flash 10.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 x stiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping callaway adapter Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I believe in launch monitor data but ultimately want to see what it does on the course. I want to know about big misses and tendencies. I want to know where my safe play is. I want to know how I can maximize the shaft.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade SIM 10.5 w/ Ventus Black 6XWhat is your current handicap? +0.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Philadelphia, PAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade SIM 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1” tipping - TaylorMade adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Would compare performance to current setup on course with what type of ball flight I see, distance, feel as well as launch monitor numbers using trackman at my club’s indoor simulator

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM 2017 M1 with Project X Even Flow HC white 65g 6.0

What is your current handicap? 5

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Warren, NJ

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM 2017 M1

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes

Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60S

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Standard tipping, TM tip

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. This would go against my current stable of Project X Even Flow shafts (Black & White) for look, feel, launch and flight. I also have Flightscope that will provide data points.

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Cobra King Speedzone w/ Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited 70 O5.What is your current handicap? 6.1.Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fulshear, TX, USA (near Houston).What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra King Speedzone 9*.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70X.Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, Cobra tip, 44.5" playing length.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will do a head-to-head comparison with my current shaft and another driver shaft I have (Atmos TS Black 7X) on the driving range, once I am warmed up, to get an idea of what differences there are between ball flight and feel; I would do this over a couple of days to ensure data integrity. I would then take all three shafts out on the course and play three balls and see what differences exist in this scenario. Once I have completed that and have an idea of how the shafts compare, I would put them on a launch monitor to see how they stack up. I prefer to do the launch monitor testing last as I don't want to let confirmation bias creep in during actual play.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 8* (standard setting) with MCA Tensei AV Raw Orange 75TX at 44.5"
3W: TaylorMade M5 15* (standard setting) with Oban Devotion 8 O5 at 42"
Hybrid: PXG Gen 2 0317X 19* (standard setting) with Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5 at 39.5"
4i-9i: Callaway '18 Apex MB's with KBS C-Taper 130X at 1/4" long
46: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
50: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
54: Callaway JAWS MD5 8C
58: Callaway JAWS MD5 8W
Putter: Kari Lajosi Custom DD201WB

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Speedzone 9* with a ventus black 7xWhat is your current handicap? +.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lino Lakes, MN, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra Speedzone 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Heck yeah!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 8xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). no tipping with a cobra adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. First off I would be testing it on a trackman to compare it with my current set up. After that I will bring it on the course and use it for a round on the course. This way I can try hitting multiple shots in different conditions. Finally I would also do a standard range session using my current shaft vs the MSI to really compare the shafts on feel and what I can see.

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM M5- Aldila Rogue Silver 60X or Graphite Design IZ-7XWhat is your current handicap? +1Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Woodstock Ga, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M5 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course, I would love the opportunityDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). I want it to play 45.25 installed, TM adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will test this shaft on a launch monitor (flightscope mevo) and with on course testing as well. I want to know the ball data head to head as well as see how it flies on my home course. I will also compare numbers to my GD-IZ as well.

ost below, provide the following...

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?callaway mavrik sz 9* (-1* setting), Kuro kage XT 70TXWhat is your current handicap? 2.9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Ashland, ma What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway mavrik sz 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70g TxPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tippingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have my own gc2 and would first test indoors but would also bring it to the course

TaylorMade 2016 Tour Issue M2x3 (8.5*/9.4*/9.8*): Tensei 1K White 70TX

Titleist TSi3 9* - Atmos TS Patriot 7x

Titleist TSR2+ 13* - Diamana D+ Ltd. 80x 

Titleist 915f 15* @ 14.25* - Atmos Blue TS 8x

Titleist 915f 18* - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.2x

Titleist 816H1 17* - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8x

Titleist 915hd 20.5* @ 19.5* Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8x

Titleist 2023 T150 4 & 5 iron, T100 6-9 iron - Project x6.5 ss1x 1.5* flat

Vokey SM9 Raw 46.10F, 50.12F - Project x6.0 1.5* flat, 54.12D, 58.08M - DG TI S400

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom 9.5 / Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0° w/ Diamana ZF 60TX

What is your current handicap? +2.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Houston, TX, USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0°

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.Yes

Desired driver shaft weight and flex.60X

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).Calllaway, straight in @ 45” playing length.

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft.I will do testing on Trackman and on-course testing.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0° • MCA Diamana ZF 60TX
Titleist TS3 15.0° • MCA Diamana D+ 80X
Titleist 818H2 19° • Accra FX 300H M4, Tipped 1"
Callaway Apex Pro19 (4-Pw) • PX 6.0
Callaway MD5 • 50.10S, 54.10S, 59.09C • PX 6.0
SIK Pro C 33” • Titleist Left Dash ProV1x

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 2017 TaylorMade M2 9.5* w/ Diamana BF 60TX, waiting on TM SIM, yet to determine shaft.What is your current handicap? +2.8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chicago, ILWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade Sim 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? Most definitely.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. I'd prefer the 60X.Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TaylorMade adaptor, tipped .5", playing length 45".Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have access to trackman and a few high end shafts and would provide good feedback and numbers to help others with shaft selection. 107-109 Swing speed and consistent swing/contact should provide some reputable data WRX members can trust.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Callaway Mavrik SZ single diamond/UST Mamiya Attas G7 6xWhat is your current handicap? +2.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Sarasota, FL, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 8.5° Callaway Mavrik SZ single diamondIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 3/4”, Callaway optifit. Would rather install my own as I use the flat lie red adapter. Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Using Trackman with my clubmaker as well as on course play.

𝗦ᴜɴ𝗧ʀᴜsᴛ 𝗧ᴀᴍᴘᴀ 𝗕ᴀʏ 𝗣ʀᴏ/𝗔ᴍ 𝗣ʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ 𝗖ʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ (-𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬𝟭)

68A7239E-AAC2-4873-AAB4-79AB07381822.png.1162e21eb149e0d7ca8526c3ec552f4c.png

DRIVER: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝗟𝗦 𝟴° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗚𝗞 𝗫𝗫

3 WOOD: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟰.𝟱° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

5 WOOD: 𝗖ᴏʙʀᴀ 𝗥ᴀᴅ𝗦ᴘᴇᴇᴅ 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝟭𝟵° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

IRONS: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟯ɪ 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗛ʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗫,𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟰ɪ/ᴘ𝟳ᴛᴡ 𝟱ɪ-𝗣𝗪 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟬𝟱 𝗫

WEDGES: 𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟭𝟬 𝟱𝟰°𝗙 𝗥ᴀᴡ/𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟵 𝟱𝟴°𝗩 𝗥ᴀᴡ 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟮𝟬 𝗫

PUTTER: 𝗕ʏʀᴏɴ 𝗠ᴏʀɢᴀɴ 𝗗𝗛𝟴𝟵 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗪ᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ 𝗙ʟᴏᴡ 𝗡ᴇᴄᴋ 𝟯𝘅 𝗕ʟᴀᴄᴋ

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Tensei Pro Orange 70tx/tour issue Taylormade m4 9.5*What is your current handicap? 3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Jax, FL What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 9° Callaway Mavrik SZIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60tx or 70txPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Callaway optifit. I'll tip during testing if necessary. Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Swing Caddie on range and Trackman with my clubmaker as well as on course play. I'll also compare it to my numbers with the Tensei Pro Orange 70tx and a recent fitting that put me into an Ozik TP7HDe (have Trackman numbers).

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? PXG Gen 2 811X Project X Evenflow T1100 White 6.0, 45"What is your current handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Denver, COWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? PXG Gen 2 811X, 9 degreesIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, PXG adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test vs my current Project X Evenflow T1100 white shaft which I was fit for by a certified PXG fitter.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M1 9.5 with UST Tour SPX VTS Black Stiff

What is your current handicap? 7

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Livonia, MI, USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M1 9.5

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES

Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 S Flex

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No Tipping with Taylormade Adapter

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. First, I would start in my simulator using my GC2 to compare, ball speed, LA, and spin readings comparing the numbers between my current shaft and the Rogue White. Then I would do the same thing outdoors at a range with the GC2 and then finally with course play switching between shafts between the front and back nine.

I am a little confused in this shaft. Trying to get smarter on it. This is a new shaft being released soon per Alidila website. Why are there Rogue White shafts on EBay cheap? I read on here about the White was Tour Issue only last year.

Looking for some insight. I can’t wait to test it and what to be educated on it.

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Cobra King f9 10.5/ Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 60SWhat is your current handicap? 8.4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Lincoln, Ca, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra King f9 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely.Desired driver shaft weight and flex.60SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Untipped/Cobra adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I'm very pleased with the Atmos I'm currently playing except it sometimes spins a hair too much. Lofting down does not work for me as I typically do not have a high ball flight. Switching my heavier weight forward in the f9 reduces the MOI too much for my liking. I'm hopeful the Rogue 130 will reduce the spin enough that I can go up in loft to raise my launch angle while also reducing the spin I currently experience with the Atmos. That is what I would specifically be testing for, and I would be looking for better dispersion as well.

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 2018 Project X Hzrds Yellow Handcrafted in 70gr X-Stiff in a Titleist TS3 8.5 Degree HeadWhat is your current handicap? 1.7Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Hamburg, GermanyWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? My Titleist TS3If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, agree!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70gr and X or TX FlexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Adapter for Titleist TS3; No Tipping, just std.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I'd compare it to my current shaft and the predecessor of the Aldila, as I have a Rouge Silver 125MSI in TX Flex as well. I'b be testing it on my range with Trackman at my Homeclub as well as on course

I believe they have picked the winners. My shaft will be delivered today from Aldila. Just a heads up.

• Like 1

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

I am one of the lucky ones picked too. Hopefully they will lock this and get a review thread going.

• Like 1

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Callaway Epic Flash SZ with MCA Tensei AV Blue 65XWhat is your current handicap? ~10Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Inlet Beach, FLWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, Absolutely.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, adapter for Callaway Epic Flash SZPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would go to the shop near my office where they have an indoor launch monitor. Get all of the specs, compare it to my gamer. Then, I would go to my local course and get some feedback out there as well.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titlest 917 D2 Diamana 60g What is your current handicap? 9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Berlin CTWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titlest 917 D2If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES what ever is needed.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60S is what is there now so it would be great to compare.Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). StandardPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test this to my current shaft using the trackman on the range that i go to as well as on the course under playing conditions.