Aldila Rogue shafts - January 2020

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just as I decided the Speeder TR is the absolute best shaft for me, I end up demo'ing the new Mavrik with the Rogue White 130 MSI and absolutely loved it. Crap.

Definitely looking forward to more reviews coming in. I am looking for a tighter rogue black with similar launch.

Aldila puts goofy retail numbers on their product and their pricing in general is just strange. For example the X Torsion says MSRP $350 on the Aldila website and Golf Works sells them for $150. I'v

I'm referring to whether the profile works for your swing. In terms of find tuning, yes 1/2" can change numbers slightly. Hit em well!

Ping G410LST 9* / Fuji Ventus Black 7X                  

Cally Mav SZ 13.5* / Fuji Ventus Black 7X               

Cally Mav Pro 20*  / Fuji Ventus Black 10TX

Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Cally MD5 wedges / Mitsu MMT 125TX

• 5 months later...

All the whites are 130. NO DISRESPECT but you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. Yes, weather they want to just come out and admit it or not the R, S, and X version of the white that comes with the Cally driver is a better if not best or "Higer end LIKE" MADE FOR SHAFT that may have ever been maid for that purpose. But I ASSURE YOU THAT ONLY THE Tx version is that "High end, Tour version, Elite level" shaft you speak of IN THE WHITE LINE SPECIFICALLY. The Black and Silver are ALL TOUR VERSION SHAFTS (I should say ALL FOR SURE WITH THE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION of R flex). If ANYONE tries to tell you different they just FLAT OUT WRONG.....SORRY.

Now I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT GREAT SHAFTS BY ANY MEANS. bUT, are you playing the exact same shaft materials in your white X that you see the guy on tour play.........NO. If that what you want in the Rogue White then you have to get the Tx version. All the whites are 130. NO DISRESPECT but you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. Yes, weather they want to just come out and admit it or not the R, S, and X version of the white that comes with the Cally driver is a better if not best or "Higer end LIKE" MADE FOR SHAFT that may have ever been maid for that purpose. But I ASSURE YOU THAT ONLY THE Tx version is that "High end, Tour version, Elite level" shaft you speak of IN THE WHITE LINE SPECIFICALLY. The Black and Silver are ALL TOUR VERSION SHAFTS (I should say ALL FOR SURE WITH THE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION of R flex). If ANYONE tries to tell you different they just FLAT OUT WRONG.....SORRY.

Now I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT GREAT SHAFTS BY ANY MEANS. bUT, are you playing the exact same shaft materials in your white X that you see the guy on tour play.........NO. If that what you want in the Rogue White then you have to get the Tx version.