2020 PGA Show Demo Day: FlightScope Mevo, Mevo+

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The original MEVO is easily the best $500 launch monitor out there. It's reasonably accurate on spin and ball speed with only eight feet of flight. I've run MEVO along with pro-line LMs (x3, Trackma

Yeah with the pricing, they are going right at it matching it at 2000. I would think Mevo is going to be a strong competitor, but their mevo app wasn't very slick. Skytrak looks very polished for a good experience. Looking forward to see some reviews and screenshots of what Mevo Plus can do.

Callaway Epic SZ Driver 9
TM Aeroburner TP 3 wood
3H (19), 4H (22) Aeroburner TP
Mizuno MP-15 5 iron, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno MP-5 6-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Wedges Mizuno T7 50, 56, 60
Scotty Phantom X6 STR

I would definitely test it side-to side if someone could get me one. I have a Skytrak and the experience is overall, pretty good. I don't care too much about delay on Skytrak, but they have been promising a software update for over a year now and its still nowhere to be found. I could be wrong, but Mevo+ seems to have club data and ball data, with the ability to integrate your phone as a camera... This could really be a game changer. Also add in the 6 built in E6 Courses? Sounds too good to be true.

@GolfWRX a few questions I'd like to see if you can get answered
When will e6 Connect app be available for AndroidWill additional packages/ subscriptions for e6 Connect be available. Like ability to use PC instead of an app? How does chipping and putting work with stimulation? Would very much like to set a demo of how it performs indoors.

----> See my current WITB
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Fujikura VENTUS Red 6 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 15° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3 Fli-Hi | 4-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

The original MEVO is easily the best $500 launch monitor out there. It's reasonably accurate on spin and ball speed with only eight feet of flight. I've run MEVO along with pro-line LMs (x3, Trackman, GC Quad) and higher-end simulators. The parameters MEVO measures (ball speed, launch angle, club speed, and spin) are all close to the big boys.

You DO NOT need metal dots for full swings with MEVO! (The dots are more useful for dialing in wedges with half- and three-quarter swings.)

The MEVO app is well thought out, including its video editing capabilities (will display swing video with overlay of the data the swing produced).

The one downside with MEVO is higher-speed players hitting driver. While eight feet of flight is stated minimum, higher speed drivers probably need 10-12 feet of flight.

Based on my experience above with MEVO, I pre-ordered the MEVO+.

• Like 2

Looks like everything I wanted from the original unit.

Titleist TS3 9.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 110 60X
Titleist 915F 15* Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70X
Titleist 816 H2 Aldila Rogue Silver 110 85X
Titleist 716 AP2 Project X 6.0
Titleist Vokey SM4 50/54/58 Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Squareback 2
Titleist Staff Stand Bag
Titleist -ProV1x,
Bushnell Tour Z6