Jump to content

Ping i59


johngalt312

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Kscarguy said:

did anyone get their irons yet?

Mine have been sitting at Ping done for 3 weeks.  They won't ship until they can get the balance of the preorders out.  Not sure why they can't get the ones shipped that are done.  Just because my shafts were in stock and others are not why should I have to wait.  Ugh!!

Callaway Rogue ST LS Triple Diamond 10.5* with Diamana ZF 60 Stiff untipped
Titleist TS1 15* with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 stiff tipped 1/2"
Titleist TS1 18* with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 stiff tipped 1/2”

Callaway TCB 4-AW with MMT 105 stiff soft stepped 1x

Callaway Jaws Forged C Grind 55, 60 with MMT 105 stiff scoring wedge
Lajosi DD201 Damascus long neck putter

Scotty Cameron Circle T Concept M2 Arm Lock 42”, 71.5, 6 loft

Pro V1 2021
Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord +1/64"
Ogio Silencer bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, poppman2142 said:

Mine have been sitting at Ping done for 3 weeks.  They won't ship until they can get the balance of the preorders out.  Not sure why they can't get the ones shipped that are done.  Just because my shafts were in stock and others are not why should I have to wait.  Ugh!!

Yea I had a notification from FedEx about 3 weeks ago that a label has been made by PING. They are just sitting there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Clemsongolfer8 said:

Yea I had a notification from FedEx about 3 weeks ago that a label has been made by PING. They are just sitting there. 

 

2 hours ago, Golfguy1012 said:

Yup mine have been sitting at ping since 9/13 as well. 


How often do you refresh the FedEx tracking page?

  • Like 1

WITB?  Who the hell knows these days...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just hit these today at pga SS with the project x ls shaft. Loved the feel and thought they felt better than Mizuno and Titleist. On the ping site they list project x ls 6.5 as 116 grams, but on true temper they’re listed as 125 grams. Is that the difference between cut and uncut? Or something else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, littletimbo182 said:

Just hit these today at pga SS with the project x ls shaft. Loved the feel and thought they felt better than Mizuno and Titleist. On the ping site they list project x ls 6.5 as 116 grams, but on true temper they’re listed as 125 grams. Is that the difference between cut and uncut? Or something else?

Correct, Ping lists cut weight

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 2:07 AM, halfsumo said:

Say what you want about Crossfield, this is pretty much the only online comparison that gets it right so far. 


Always like Crossfield. He calls it like he sees it, whether I agree or not. He’s realistic about his game and talks about equipment in ways I can connect with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2021 at 8:54 AM, awtryau89 said:

PGA SS in Roswell GA has had stock sets for a while now. I looked at the full set demos a couple of weeks ago.

How was the offset in the long irons?

Callaway Rogue ST LS Triple Diamond 10.5* with Diamana ZF 60 Stiff untipped
Titleist TS1 15* with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 stiff tipped 1/2"
Titleist TS1 18* with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 stiff tipped 1/2”

Callaway TCB 4-AW with MMT 105 stiff soft stepped 1x

Callaway Jaws Forged C Grind 55, 60 with MMT 105 stiff scoring wedge
Lajosi DD201 Damascus long neck putter

Scotty Cameron Circle T Concept M2 Arm Lock 42”, 71.5, 6 loft

Pro V1 2021
Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord +1/64"
Ogio Silencer bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine are built and boxed ready to go. Now we [all] wait for the adjusted release date.

Signature!

 

DRIVER: Ping G425 Max 10.5° Aldila Rogue 70S

4W: G425 17.5° @ 16.5° | GD AD DI 7S

4H: G425 22° @ 23° | Ping Tour 85R

IRONS: Ping i59 5-PW | Modus 105S

WEDGES: Ping Glide Forged Pro 50.10 | Modus 105S / Ping Glide Forged Pro 54.10 & 58.10 | DG S400 TI

PUTTER: Ping 2021 Anser | KBS CT TOUR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2021 at 8:57 PM, dmeeksDC said:


Always like Crossfield. He calls it like he sees it, whether I agree or not. He’s realistic about his game and talks about equipment in ways I can connect with. 

Seeing the top line on the T100 compared to the other two is making my choice for those almost by itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Really helps you understand why so many tour guys still play i210. The Blueprint actually could be argued to have performed better than the i59. More potential. Turf interaction maybe? Forgiveness seems a wash. 

Titleist TSi3 8* Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TS3 15* PX Evenflow White 85X

Taylormade Sim UDI 2i Hzrdus Handcrafted Black 105x (Gamer) | Callaway TC Apex 2019 Hybrid @ 19* Veylix Rome 988X

Cobra Black MB/CB 2019 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Vokey JDM Forged 50F (@51*), SM8 56D (@55*), Tour Issue TVD 60M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 35"  |  Bettinardi BB-One-F 35" 

Srixon Z Star XV 

Vessel Player III 14-way 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TigerInTheWoods said:

 

Really helps you understand why so many tour guys still play i210. The Blueprint actually could be argued to have performed better than the i59. More potential. Turf interaction maybe? Forgiveness seems a wash. 

Really wish they would've added the iBlades to the test. Great video non the less. I'll be honest, besides the looks, its difficult to choose the i59.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PGA SS (Roswell) billed credit card Friday, so I suspect that means shipping soon…….order was confirmed/placed on 8/31.

Edited by toddba11
  • Like 2

[i][b]In the Bag:[/b][/i]
Driver - Titleist TSi2 10 Degree - Tensei White CK Pro  45"
3 Wood: Titleist TS2 
Irons: 4 - PW Wilson FG62 S300 +1"
Hybrids: Titleist TSi2 17 and 23 degree…..Shaft Project X 90 Hyb +1"
PW: Vokey 8M 46,52 (both F grind),60 (M grind) degree. SW: Ping I10

Putter: TP Mills Bull Elf or Piretti Workshop Tour - plumber neck
Ball: Pro V or Callaway Chrome Soft
Bag: 2018 Sun Mountain C-130

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine along with 2 other sets for the shop have showed boxed and ready to go for weeks now. Kinda frustrating. When we called , we were told mid late October which probably means November. Sheesh, just send out the sets built already. 

  • Like 1

Ping G425 LST 9 Tour AD M9003 7x * Cobra F7 3W Tour AD UB 8x * Callaway 17* UW PX 6.5 RDX 80g * Ping i59 4-PW Project X 6.5 LZ Blackout * Callaway X-Forged 21 UT 21 Nippon Modus G.O.S.T * Mizuno T22 50/54/59 X100 Black Onyx * Byron Morgan 611x Long Weld Slant, Hand Milled Carbon * Ping Hoofer 5 way

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TigerInTheWoods said:

 

Really helps you understand why so many tour guys still play i210. The Blueprint actually could be argued to have performed better than the i59. More potential. Turf interaction maybe? Forgiveness seems a wash. 

 

looking at the dispersion for me I would go i59 purely on that.

 

He says himself he is not a good ball striker. 

 

His 'who the club is for' seems top sum it up nicely to me; nothing negative for the i59 really at all.

 

7 hours ago, m_w said:

Really wish they would've added the iBlades to the test. Great video non the less. I'll be honest, besides the looks, its difficult to choose the i59.

 

Interesting why(not iBlade part)?

  • Like 1
  • Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • Taylormade P790 18* UDI Project X 6.5
  • Ping Blueprint 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks


×
×
  • Create New...