New Tiger Woods Launch Monitor

Welp maybe it’s time I sell my GC Quad, this one looks like it utilizes Radar Tech and kinda want to make the shift over.

Titleist TSi3 9* UST Mamiya Prototype
Titleist U510 1 Iron AD-DI 85X

Titleist U510 2 Iron AD-DI 95X
Titleist U500 3 Iron AD-DI 105X

Titleist T100 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Cleveland RTX ZipCore 56,60 Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Team Bettinardi Hive
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

off by 36k.

https://www.fullswinggolf.com

Right but my point is tiger has a vested interest in this succeeding so just because he uses it on the range doesn’t mean he thinks it as good as TM or FS, just like him having a monster logo on his b

The console is $4k but I'm guessing the software packages will be quite pricey.  They couldn't tell me what those options were or what would be included for free in that $4k investment.

They also couldn't tell me what distance was needed for indoor use other than they think it'll need to be 7 to 9 feet behind the ball.  No idea on ball to net distance requirement.

This is supposedly radar AND camera, so best of both worlds but we'll see how it shakes out.  

Just funny to be taking orders yet have hardly any info available yet.  

10 minutes ago, Rory4Pres said:

The console is $4k but I'm guessing the software packages will be quite pricey.  They couldn't tell me what those options were or what would be included for free in that $4k investment.

They also couldn't tell me what distance was needed for indoor use other than they think it'll need to be 7 to 9 feet behind the ball.  No idea on ball to net distance requirement.

This is supposedly radar AND camera, so best of both worlds but we'll see how it shakes out.  

Just funny to be taking orders yet have hardly any info available yet.  

I’m just hoping there no subscription fee for cloud storage, the app integrations look pretty solid and I love on unit data with swing capture.

Team Bettinardi Hive
4 minutes ago, Teekman said:

I’m just hoping there no subscription fee for cloud storage, the app integrations look pretty solid and I love on unit data with swing capture.

Based on their website having home launch rooms and putting greens from $40-65k plus, I'm guessing the added services will not be cheap.  

They have to pay Tiger (among many others) after all, and he's not cheap.

I'm hoping it's not but expecting this to wind up outside of my price range.

It's getting a little annoying with all these software options cost more than REAL golf.  I don't need 200+ courses for $3k or something.  Give me 3 courses for $400, then pay $100 for each additional course or something to that nature.  Too much greed from E6 and others.

22 minutes ago, ABOsborn20 said:

Are you using yours indoors?  If so, why do you want to make the shift away from camera based?

No mainly use my outdoors actually. I just want an on screen display, and yes I know most of the other units work with Ipad

but that hassle alone outweighed getting TM4 over GCQuad.

Team Bettinardi Hive
8 minutes ago, Teekman said:

No mainly use my outdoors actually. I just want an on screen display, and yes I know most of the other units work with Ipad

but that hassle alone outweighed getting TM4 over GCQuad.

Understood.  I'm the opposite right now, 95% of my usage is indoors.  Was thinking Skytrak but hate spending the money on tech that is probably almost a decade old.  Radar tech is hit or miss indoors.  I have a Mevo and its pretty solid but I need to know more about horizontal movement of the ball.  Was hoping something will come out of the PGA show coming up but not hearing much.