• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wild Wild West was a bit before my time but I remember the three things you listed. My father is a WWII aviation buff. Baa Baa Black Sheep was the only television show for which popcorn was popped a

Lol, Yes, you stayed glued to the screen just to see like 2 minutes of dog fights and the tracers.   Whats funny is that I was like 8 years old but I remember a scene where Robert Conrad was drinkin

Wild Wild West was a bit before my time but I remember the three things you listed. My father is a WWII aviation buff. Baa Baa Black Sheep was the only television show for which popcorn was popped and there was more or less a ‘family viewing’. Same gripe every week - too much acting and not enough flying.

Always wondered why Mr. Conrad didn’t become a larger figure in entertainment - especially in the real man era which was in his prime.

• Like 2

Lol, Yes, you stayed glued to the screen just to see like 2 minutes of dog fights and the tracers.

Whats funny is that I was like 8 years old but I remember a scene where Robert Conrad was drinking scotch and said,

”good scotch”

Course I wasn’t quite a scotch drinker yet, I started in my late 20s, but to this day if I’m having some, I’ll occasionally say “good scotch” and remember that scene ; )

• Like 1

I dare you to know this battery off my shoulder!

RIP Robert Conrad

TaylorMade M3 440cc 9.5* driver, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S
TaylorMade M4 15* (small), Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S
TaylorMade SLDR 2I Hybrid, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8S
Ben Hogan Icon 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 50* GW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 54* SW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 58* LW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Byron Morgan custom Epic Day putter

FETV (ch 323 on Direct TV) shows Wild Wild West if you're a fan. Quite the ladies man. I always enjoyed the various nemeses like Dr. Loveless and their diabolical schemes.

• Like 1

Adams Speedline 9088UL 10.5* AXIVCore 69 Black (S) Ping G SF Tec 3W, 5W Alta 65 (R) Ping G 4H,5H Alta 70 (R) Ping G 6-U TT XP 95 (soft R) Ping Glide 54*, 58* WS TT XP 100 (R) Ping Darby Sigma G