Jump to content

Lightweight Stand Bags


GooseHook

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, ChiFas said:

 

So I've been following your threads on bags for awhile. I'm between the 2.5+, 3.5ls and now the h2no. Can you explain your journey a bit and how you finally settled on the h2no? Assuming I would make the move to the ez strap system on the 2.5+ or the 3.5ls regardless. I like the idea of the rangefinder holder on the 3.5. I have the 2.5+ and 3.5ls both in my basement right now and have been trying to decide. I can't really get either one to sit well on my back (on both, the plastic top seems to rub my back in a weird way).

I too am always looking for a perfect bag. I loved my K1LO but wanted a slightly more durable and different colored bag.  I have always wanted a waterproof option but few are offered.  Love the 2.5+ and 3.5 but didn’t think I’d like the x straps, especially coming from the K1LO straps.  
 

my issue with he 2.5 and 3.5 is, I don’t care for any of their colors.  I struggled on which to get.   I love my head covers and wanted to get something that goes with those ( I have some custom ones ) and saw last years “nickel” H2NO and really liked it. I did NOT care for any of the stock photos of the H2NO bags as they appear really shiny.  Then I saw a review on the internet with actual photos of it and really liked it.  And the reviewer commented about that shiny look from stock photos not applying to real life.   Couldn’t find one anywhere until I finally found one on Carlsgolfland.com.  
 

 

so far love the bag.  Straps worried me.  Once loaded up, I have found a perfect spot for them.  Comes with an extra pocket for range finder.  And love that I have a waterproof bag and didn’t have to compromise on that.  
 

I play in rain and also leave my bag in my truck (with a tonneau cover) and sometimes water gets thru.  Twice (with the K1LO)  I pulled my bag out to play a round and my grips were soaked as well as all my gloves where the bag got wet.  Won’t have to worry about that anymore.  

Edited by Minarets
  • Thanks 1

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ChiFas said:

Saw it was last years H2no...9 inch. This year’s has an 8?

Correct. 9” Top.  Where it shines over the Mizuno bag is the full length boxed frames.  I’m having ZERO club tangle.  

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Mizuno is light.  And I still have it. So if it’s 95° outside and I’m carrying only essentials, I’ll carry the Mizuno.   Most spring golf where it’s comfy outside I’d rather be protected from the rain and the tangle free environment as much as I can. 

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a great thread...wish I had found it sooner! I’ve been chasing the best option for a lightweight carry bag too and have bought/sold/returned 5 bags over the last month.

 

Right now I’ve got the SM 3.5LS from 2019 which I got a great deal on, but the legs sticking to the side pockets is very noticeable after a couple of days.

 

Has anyone found a solution for this, or is it just deal with it or return it and get a different bag?

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BallerNate said:

This is a great thread...wish I had found it sooner! I’ve been chasing the best option for a lightweight carry bag too and have bought/sold/returned 5 bags over the last month.

 

Right now I’ve got the SM 3.5LS from 2019 which I got a great deal on, but the legs sticking to the side pockets is very noticeable after a couple of days.

 

Has anyone found a solution for this, or is it just deal with it or return it and get a different bag?

The only thing that kind of worked for me was to have some gear in the apparel pocket. It seemed to pull the pocket away from the bag a little and helped with the leg issue. In my opinion, that defeated the purpose of having a lightweight carry bag so I got rid of it.  Too bad because I think it’s a great bag but for that issue. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mtp said:

The only thing that kind of worked for me was to have some gear in the apparel pocket. It seemed to pull the pocket away from the bag a little and helped with the leg issue. In my opinion, that defeated the purpose of having a lightweight carry bag so I got rid of it.  Too bad because I think it’s a great bag but for that issue. 

Ok, thanks. Unfortunately that’s what I figured. Been messing around with it for the last 2 days trying to figure out a way to avoid that situation and couldn’t find a solution.

 

The only thing that worked is to collapse the legs by tilting the bag into an upright position before lifting the strap. But obviously that would be extremely tedious during a round.

 

Returned it before the store closed and am trying out the TM FlexTech instead now.

  • Like 1

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, BallerNate said:

Ok, thanks. Unfortunately that’s what I figured. Been messing around with it for the last 2 days trying to figure out a way to avoid that situation and couldn’t find a solution.

 

The only thing that worked is to collapse the legs by tilting the bag into an upright position before lifting the strap. But obviously that would be extremely tedious during a round.

 

Returned it before the store closed and am trying out the TM FlexTech instead now.

Good luck with the TM bag. Hope it works out for you.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2021 at 8:06 PM, mtp said:

Good luck with the TM bag. Hope it works out for you.  

Thanks, much appreciated!! Seems like there’s really no perfect bag out there, just a question of personal preference and finding the best individual fit.

 

Just about what trade-offs you want to make right?

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BallerNate said:

Thanks, much appreciated!! Seems like there’s really no perfect bag out there, just a question of personal preference and finding the best individual fit.

 

Just about what trade-offs you want to make right?

Curious, did you try a Hoofer Lite and if so, what didn't you like about it.  

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0

1997 Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II
2021 Titleist StaDry Players 4

Clicgear 4.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jarlaxle said:

Curious, did you try a Hoofer Lite and if so, what didn't you like about it.  

I’ve heard great things about the Hoofer and Hoofer Lite, but haven’t tried it. 
 

The biggest reasons are the square/rectangular base wouldn’t fit with my push cart, and I’d prefer not to have to buy a new cart. The other reason is that the top area looks a little tight for my clubs.

 

I prefer having space for my Driver, 3W, UDI, and putter in the top section of the bag, and the Hoofer/Hoofer Lite looked a little tight for that.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2020 at 2:42 AM, propredicr said:

My kid has a Hoofer Lite and had a problem with the raincover, which Ping addressed.  Now, one of the pins from the legs came out.  The legs never strongly held the bag up and didn’t snap back, like the others we have.  It is our fourth Ping, and it was the only disappointing buy.

 

Decided to see what was out there in waterproof, since we’ve been getting rain and hate unloading the bag after a wet round.

 

Really liked the looks of EBLefty17’s bag, so, went in search for the Titleist Stadry.  


Found only two Stadrys in three stores. One was white, which looked great, but, hard to keep clean.  My kid asked for black LOL.  The sales manager said Titleist goods were taking up to two months, in some cases.  So, I bypassed ordering and bought this.

 

i was afraid the 9” top wouldn’t fit 14 clubs without squeezing them in, but, everything has enough room.   The bag has a little less useable space than the Hoofer Lite, but, nothing was disgarded to fit.

 

The pockets are snug, and the rangefinder pocket is not really functional.  Plus, he just carbiners the case to the carry grip.  He uses the small slot to store a tee bag for practice balls/practice tees.


My son carries waterproof gloves, range tees, 3 balls, some other misc in the bottom left pocket.  You can fit a 20oz hydroflask in the water bottle slot next to it.  
 

The “ball pocket” fits a range finder/case, 3 balls, sunglass case, tee/marker/pivot tool bag, sharpie marker in the upper mesh pocket, membership cards in lower mesh pocket.

 

The long garment pocket (shown) fits a waterproof jacket and eyeline putting mirror.  In the valuables pocket are spare battery, hand wipes, cash, ziplock baggy.  
 

Loaded with 14 clubs and a water bottle it weighed about 24 lbs.

 

Interestingly, the rain cover is the same color blue, so, it really pops.  Not sure why they didn’t make it black, but, if you want a bag with personality...

 

Hope that helps!

 

5905C569-61ED-46CB-A63B-D73AF8F57428.jpeg.d8cc51a03aef1864e5e6ef4d53d42ebb.jpeg

that is sweet looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BallerNate said:

I’ve heard great things about the Hoofer and Hoofer Lite, but haven’t tried it. 
 

The biggest reasons are the square/rectangular base wouldn’t fit with my push cart, and I’d prefer not to have to buy a new cart. The other reason is that the top area looks a little tight for my clubs.

 

I prefer having space for my Driver, 3W, UDI, and putter in the top section of the bag, and the Hoofer/Hoofer Lite looked a little tight for that.

If you are looking for something a little roomier than that, maybe see if you can still find a 2020 Srixon carry bag.  They aren't quite as light but are definitely roomy.   I wanted something more compact but if I was looking for a bigger bag, this would definitely been in the hunt.  Had them at my PGASS for a bit but think they sold out a while ago.  Great straps, super build quality.  Comes in solid black too if the camo isn't your thing.

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0

1997 Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II
2021 Titleist StaDry Players 4

Clicgear 4.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jarlaxle said:

If you are looking for something a little roomier than that, maybe see if you can still find a 2020 Srixon carry bag.  They aren't quite as light but are definitely roomy.   I wanted something more compact but if I was looking for a bigger bag, this would definitely been in the hunt.  Had them at my PGASS for a bit but think they sold out a while ago.  Great straps, super build quality.  Comes in solid black too if the camo isn't your thing.

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

Ok cool, good to know! Yeah, I was thinking about exchanging the FlexTech for a FlexTech Lite because there is a lot of crowding in the bottom club dividers...not sure why they split that area into 2 sections.

 

I’ll take a closer look at the Srixon bags though.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2020 at 4:08 PM, EBLefty17 said:

Just got the 2021 players 4 in. Materials feel like they’re high quality and will be fairly durable. The dividers in the middle sections are boxed so I’m hoping the past issues of club tangle will be minimized with this upgrade. Straps are solid. Excited to get this out on the course tomorrow. 

70FE8E88-E6BB-4AC7-9D63-37254513040F.jpeg

59561AD1-4F16-433D-B1B0-1DCF7080C2DD.jpeg

I heard Vessel is making the new titleist bags.....is that true?   grey looks nice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, BallerNate said:

Ok cool, good to know! Yeah, I was thinking about exchanging the FlexTech for a FlexTech Lite because there is a lot of crowding in the bottom club dividers...not sure why they split that area into 2 sections.

 

I’ll take a closer look at the Srixon bags though.

FlexTech Lite is definitely more crowded than the Hoofer Lite in my experience.  Can't comment on the FlexTech vs Hoofer as I've only tried the slimmer bags (don't carry much stuff, don't need the larger sized bags).

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon ZU85 23*

Maltby DBM 5-P

Vokey SM7 46.10F, 52.08F, 58.08M

PING BeCu Anser

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, brew4eagle said:

FlexTech Lite is definitely more crowded than the Hoofer Lite in my experience.  Can't comment on the FlexTech vs Hoofer as I've only tried the slimmer bags (don't carry much stuff, don't need the larger sized bags).

Ok, good to know.

 

Yeah, the biggest reason I haven’t tried the Hoofer or Hoofer Lite is because of the square/rectangular base not being compatible with my push cart.

 

I’ll take another look at those and the Titleist bags though to see if there’s a way they could work.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BallerNate said:

Ok, good to know.

 

Yeah, the biggest reason I haven’t tried the Hoofer or Hoofer Lite is because of the square/rectangular base not being compatible with my push cart.

 

I’ll take another look at those and the Titleist bags though to see if there’s a way they could work.

I've never tried a push cart, but I have read many instances of folks preferring the Hoofers due to the base and a lack of an exposed leg pedal.  Which push cart do you have, maybe folks can chime in on bags that work well with it.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon ZU85 23*

Maltby DBM 5-P

Vokey SM7 46.10F, 52.08F, 58.08M

PING BeCu Anser

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, brew4eagle said:

I've never tried a push cart, but I have read many instances of folks preferring the Hoofers due to the base and a lack of an exposed leg pedal.  Which push cart do you have, maybe folks can chime in on bags that work well with it.

It’s just the shape of the base being square, and my push cart base has a rounded shape.

 

My push cart is an Intech LiteRider. Not a great one or anything, but just bought it in the Fall and don’t want to replace it already.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BallerNate said:

It’s just the shape of the base being square, and my push cart base has a rounded shape.

 

My push cart is an Intech LiteRider. Not a great one or anything, but just bought it in the Fall and don’t want to replace it already.

Took a look at that cart and see how the Hoofer base could be an issue.  Do you pull that cart behind you when walking?  Seems like that would be harder than just carrying a bag.

  • Like 1

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon ZU85 23*

Maltby DBM 5-P

Vokey SM7 46.10F, 52.08F, 58.08M

PING BeCu Anser

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, brew4eagle said:

Took a look at that cart and see how the Hoofer base could be an issue.  Do you pull that cart behind you when walking?  Seems like that would be harder than just carrying a bag.

Exactly...the rounded base kind of rules out any of the square based PING bags.

 

Yeah, once I got the cart I walked most of my rounds and usually pulled it behind me. The body position of pulling instead of pushing makes it awkward and definitely not ideal.

 

That’s why I’m looking for carry/stand bags...going to try to carry most of my rounds this season instead of using the cart. But if that doesn’t work out, or if there’s some rounds I want to use the cart (slower foursome etc), than I’d still prefer to have the cart option to fall back on. 

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BallerNate you sound like you are trying to solve the exact same problem I am.   I was given a 2 wheel bag boy cart...nothing special but I did start to use it occassionally if I didn't feel like carrying.  Most of the guys I play with use a cart so I figured I would give it a shot.   Overall, I liked it but was a pain to get my Sun Mountain swift bag to consistently stay due to the spring.   Plus, I do kind of miss carrying and I do like the convenience of just walking wherever I want as opposed to around things with the cart.   Seems like a simple task to find a awesome carry lightweight bag that would be good for an occassional cart.  I am willing to buy a new cart if it would solve my problem.   I can see why you would not want to though for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bashdash said:

BallerNate you sound like you are trying to solve the exact same problem I am.   I was given a 2 wheel bag boy cart...nothing special but I did start to use it occassionally if I didn't feel like carrying.  Most of the guys I play with use a cart so I figured I would give it a shot.   Overall, I liked it but was a pain to get my Sun Mountain swift bag to consistently stay due to the spring.   Plus, I do kind of miss carrying and I do like the convenience of just walking wherever I want as opposed to around things with the cart.   Seems like a simple task to find a awesome carry lightweight bag that would be good for an occassional cart.  I am willing to buy a new cart if it would solve my problem.   I can see why you would not want to though for sure.

I think you would have much better luck with your bag staying on a cart with buying a new cart. I highly recommend Clicgear. My newest bag, last year is the Titleist Players 4 and is perfect for the cart and walking for me. Any bag I have used worked well with the clicgear.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bashdash said:

BallerNate you sound like you are trying to solve the exact same problem I am.   I was given a 2 wheel bag boy cart...nothing special but I did start to use it occassionally if I didn't feel like carrying.  Most of the guys I play with use a cart so I figured I would give it a shot.   Overall, I liked it but was a pain to get my Sun Mountain swift bag to consistently stay due to the spring.   Plus, I do kind of miss carrying and I do like the convenience of just walking wherever I want as opposed to around things with the cart.   Seems like a simple task to find a awesome carry lightweight bag that would be good for an occassional cart.  I am willing to buy a new cart if it would solve my problem.   I can see why you would not want to though for sure.

 

11 minutes ago, ALTSean said:

Try turning your golf bag 90* on your push / pull cart.  I have a Sun Mountain 4.5 bag and it fits better on my Clic Gear when I turn it 90*.  Clic Gear makes an attachment / extension to help fit stand bags, but turning it 90* solves the problem for me.

 

 

7 minutes ago, Gsea said:

I think you would have much better luck with your bag staying on a cart with buying a new cart. I highly recommend Clicgear. My newest bag, last year is the Titleist Players 4 and is perfect for the cart and walking for me. Any bag I have used worked well with the clicgear.

I had no idea finding a stand bag that would also fit on carts would be such a challenge.

 

I don’t think I’m committed enough to push carts to buy another one, just planning on keeping the one I have as a backup if I ever don’t feel like carrying.

 

Now that I’ve looked at so many different options, I think the bags with rounded bases without external stand mechanisms will work, it’s just a matter of choosing the best fit.

 

Good tip about turning the bag 90*, but in my opinion it shouldn’t have to come to that if we’re spending good money to buy a brand new bag.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, brew4eagle said:

I'm thinking about going to a Sun Mountain Front 9 bag with a half set of clubs permanently.  D, 3h, 5, 7, 9, 52*, 58*, P would do the trick and make for an easy walk.

Sounds nice and light for sure...awesome!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max (10.5*) / Ventus Blue 6-S

TaylorMade SIM 2 Ti (15.75*) / Tensei AV Blue 70 S

TaylorMade SIM Max (19*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

TaylorMade SIM Max (22*) / Ventus Blue 7-S

Srixon ZX5 (5), ZX7 (6-AW) / Modus3 Tour 120

TaylorMade MG3 (56-SB & 60-LB) / Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 (36")

WITB on WRX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • GooseHook changed the title to Lightweight Stand Bags

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RSM Classic - Discussion and Links
      2021 RSM Classic - Monday
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #1
      2021 RSM Classic - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Trey Mullinax - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brett Drewitt - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Matt Wallace - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Josh Creel - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Ben Crane - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Justin Lower - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Adam Svensson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Brendon Todd - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Webb Simpson - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Kiradech Aphibarnrat - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Bill Haas - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Max Homa - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
      Nick Watney - WITB - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
      New Odyssey Tri Hot putters - 2021 RSM Classic
       
       
       
       
      • 2 replies
    • 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Pat Perez - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Tony Finau - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Kramer Hickok - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Nate Lashley - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Seamus Powers - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Dylan Frittelli - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      C.T. Pan - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Chase Koepka - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Branden Grace - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Marc Leishman - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Martin Laird - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Shane Lowery - WITB - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
      Cameron CT T-11 putter - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      New Graphite Design shafts - WITB @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron cover from 2021 ZOZO Championship - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Bettinardi covers - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
      Cameron CT putters - @ 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
       
       
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Tuesday #4
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #1
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #2
      2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open - Wednesday #3
       
       
       
       
      • 1 reply
    • APPLY NOW: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! 10 Testers Needed!
      L.A.B. Golf is choosing ten GolfWRX members to receive their MEZZ.1 putter early and put their brand new product to the test before reporting back to the community about what they see. The selected testers will be one of the first to experience the MEZZ.1 from L.A.B. GOLF, their newest Lie Angle Balanced design, ahead of it's January 2022 launch!
       
      About The L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1 Putter
      MEZZ.1 is our new mid-mallet putter that’s fully CNC machined from a billet of 6061 aircraft aluminum (body) and 303 stainless steel (midsection) to create our best-feeling — and we think best looking — putter to date. It includes 10 weights (eight on the bottom, two on the sides) that allow us to individually build each putter to a golfer’s exact specifications.
       
      How To Apply
      In a post below, answer the following questions.
       
      1. City, State?
      2. Handicap?
      3. What is your current putter?
      4. Have you ever used a L.A.B. Golf putter?
      5. Why do you want to review the MEAZZ.1 putter?
      6. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos?
       
      That's it! @labgolf and GolfWRX will choose the testers in about 2 weeks! This testing event is for good-standing members in the USA only!
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 435 replies
    • 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #1
      2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club - Tuesday #2
       
       
      Adam Scott - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Rose - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Collin Morikawa - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Jason Day - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Justin Thomas - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Erik Van Rooyen - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Matt Jones - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Davis - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Cam Smith - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Byeong Hun An - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Min Kyu - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
      Joohyung Kim - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Tommy Fleetwood - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jordan Spieth - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Lucas Glover - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Keegan Bradley - WITB - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
       
       
       
      Gary Woodland's new Cameron putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Kevin Na's new Odyssey/Toulon putter - 2021 CJ Cup @ The Summit Club
      Jucie wedges & Proto irons - 2021 CJ Cup at The Summit Club
       
       
       
       
      • 6 replies
    • 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open WITB Photos- Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here...
       
      Links:
       
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Ian Poulter - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Corey Conners - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Harry Higgs - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Matt NeSmith - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      Doug Ghim - WITB - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Cameron Las Vegas covers - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
      New Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX shafts - 2021 Shriners Hospitals doe Children Open
       
       

       
        • Like
      • 15 replies

×
×
  • Create New...