I've given up on Titleist making an unstructured hat again, I know there are various opinions on them but I like the more casual look/fit for off the course. I hate the high crown and super stiff, structured look and have struggled the last couple of years to find one that fits the way I want it to.

My question is this, which Titleist hat (that is easily located) has the lowest crown? Fitted or adjustable, doesn't matter. All I care about is a lower crown that's going to sit closer to my head!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my all time favorite hats is a fitted '47 Titleist hat with a soft mesh back and a Texas A&M logo. To this day it is the most comfortable hat I have ever owned. It has seen better days but

Contrast Stitch, Tour Performance, Tour Tech, Needle Point, Vintage Cap - all can be found on eBay.

Taylormade 2016 M2 10.5* - Blue Tensei CK 70X
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* - Fujikura Motore Speeder 77X
Callaway Apex UT 18° - Project X 6.5
Callaway Tour Authentic X-Prototype 3-PW - Project X 6.5
Vokey SM7 Raw 52.08F
Vokey V-Grind 58.1
Taylor Made Spider Mini

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the Nantucket hat, I prefer the structured hats better but I picked up a Nantucket for heading off on holiday in a few weeks time as I didn’t want to be sat looking like a Tour wannabe by the pool.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Diamana D+
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist T100 4-PW Stiff Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019

Which Imperial do you prefer? They have one with a "No Laying Up" logo that I like. The description says it is an "Imperial Headwear X210P Performance Edition." Any idea if that would fit the bill (no pun intended)

One of my all time favorite hats is a fitted '47 Titleist hat with a soft mesh back and a Texas A&M logo. To this day it is the most comfortable hat I have ever owned. It has seen better days but I will still wear it around the pool or to work around the house. Really wish I could find another one!

• Like 1

Thanks fellas, I have a Nantucket and Tour Performance on the way from Carl's. The last Tour Perf hat I got kinda poked up on the middle of the crown so I am hoping that was just a one off. Their return policy is really good so if I don't like them, I'll just ship them right on back.