Nike Footwear 2020 (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

On 9/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, gmiller598 said:

Just have an account on their website. They generally release at 11:00 AM ET without notice or they send out invites for select members to purchase. I don't remember how they did the release for the PGA shoes but I know I missed out on my size for the pre-sale. They might also treat the Jordan's differently because those released separately from the other Nike for the PGA.

Not sure if it was a typo or not, but they usually release at 10:00 AM EST...not 11:00.   

Edited by The_Timmy
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just came in...270 Ryder Cup edition 🔥🇺🇸⛳️

I'd rather play barefoot

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JMH1220 said:

The app has 3 original 270’s “coming soon.”   I do not have a pair. I do remember complaints about getting the shoe on the foot.  Other. Than that are they comfortable to walk 18? Not sure when they’ll be released. There is no date. The J5’s have a date. 

The 270s are very comfortable. It was a tight fit to get them on my foot, but nothing outrageous. I've worn mine quite a bit and they feel great. I even used them for some trail running. LOL.

Srixon z785 9.5* - EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* - UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
Adams dHy 24* - Alida RIP Phenom 70g R 
Srixon 565 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Nippon Modus 120 S - Best Grips Classic -0.5"

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 50*/54* mid, 58* low -0.5" - 2* flat 
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball  33.5" - 1* loft - 71* lie
WITB Link

On 9/9/2020 at 9:17 AM, JMH1220 said:

The app has 3 original 270’s “coming soon.”   I do not have a pair. I do remember complaints about getting the shoe on the foot.  Other. Than that are they comfortable to walk 18? Not sure when they’ll be released. There is no date. The J5’s have a date. 

I was finally able to get out in my 270s, and they were very comfortable. Wore them for a 90-holes-in-3-days guys' outing, but was also riding. So, I can't speak, exactly, on how they feel walking 18. But, based on how comfortable they were for those 5 rounds, I would say they would be just fine. Just as a side note, I did wear them 3 or 4 times around the house, for several hours at a time, prior to golfing in them, in order to get them stretched/formed to my feet, as the first time I put them on, they were a little tight to get into, and felt a little tight. Now, they're super comfortable, though.

Edited by jaredt22
spelling
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, mci711 said:

Wouldn't it be weird that they released all of the other ones already? Tournament starts next week, but I'm not all that well versed in Nike drops. 

I wouldn’t expect a 270 release. They seem to only do ZIT, 97’s, victory tour, Jordan 5,and Roshe G like they did for the PGA and What they’ve shown for the open so far.

TaylorMade SIM 10.5° Driver - Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Stiff
TaylorMade SIM 15° 3W - Mitsubishi Diamana FW Limited 75
TaylorMade SIM Max 19° Hybrid - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White HY 90 Stiff
TaylorMade 2-iron UDI P790 - KBS Tour Stiff
TaylorMade P770 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.0 120g
Titleist Vokey SM7 52.08 F, 60.10 S
2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5
Titleist ProV1x Left Dash
Profile Picture: 16th Tee @ Sleepy Hollow

3 hours ago, mci711 said:

Looking at the Victory Tours, what is the material of the main part of the shoe? It almost looks like a soft fabric of some sort. I thought it would be leather, up close it looks like an impossible shoe to keep clean. Am I looking at this wrong?

image.png.8bb4bee7615acf195f776dab6d5ac6b0.png

Roshe G Tour looks like a canvas material. The description on NDC does not say either.

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Mavrik 10.5* Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60g Stiff
Ping G410 5 wood 17.5* UST Elements Chrome 7F4
Ping G410 22* hybrid Ping Tour 85 Stiff set at 21*
Callaway Apex UT 24* KBS Tour C-Taper Stiff
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 5-9 Project X 5.5 shafts
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled '09 Oil Can 48*, 52*, 56*, 62* Project X 5.5 shafts
Odyssey White Hot Pro #3 or Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport
Nike Sportlite II carry bag, olive/camo

14 hours ago, mci711 said:

Looking at the Victory Tours, what is the material of the main part of the shoe? It almost looks like a soft fabric of some sort. I thought it would be leather, up close it looks like an impossible shoe to keep clean. Am I looking at this wrong?

Good eye - looks like a suede of some sort to me. Surprising consider all the previous ones had "normal" leather. I wonder how the suede will hold up to water or to creasing. Then again I remember the carolina blue colorway being different in NDC pics than reality so who knows.

Mizuno ST190G 8.5° Diamana BF 60TX

Taylormade M6 15° Tensei PW 70TX

Taylormade 2019 P790 UDI Tensei PW 100TX

Mizuno MP20 MMC 4,5 DG X100

Mizuno MP-33 6-PW Nippon SPB X

Taylormade MG2 52°,56° Nippon SPB X

Taylormade Hi Toe Raw Face 60° Nippon SPB X

Odyssey White Ice #1

2 hours ago, bostonbrahmin said:

Good eye - looks like a suede of some sort to me. Surprising consider all the previous ones had "normal" leather. I wonder how the suede will hold up to water or to creasing. Then again I remember the carolina blue colorway being different in NDC pics than reality so who knows.

Every pair of shoes I have had with suede on them has been a huge pain to keep clean. Get some dirt on there and they are basically done. That may make my decision easier if I have the opportunity I will just go with the ZITs. 

6 hours ago, bostonbrahmin said:

It's not a suede material. Canvas is probably the best description since it looks similar to the tie dye Roshe G Tour I have. It isn't leather but it is a pretty sturdy canvas material. It has the feel of something like a Chuck Taylor All Star but a bit thicker and sturdier.

EDIT: MY bad. The lower portion of the shoe could be suede on the higher quality photos. it's sort of hard to tell.

Edited by gmiller598
On 9/10/2020 at 5:56 PM, mci711 said:

It looks like a crackled leather. Same as what is on Rory’s gold plated ‘players’ edition ZVT. I have a pair but can’t speak to durability because I’ve never worn them. 

On 9/12/2020 at 10:37 AM, JourdanM said:

Hi gang - if I’m comfortable with an 11 in AM270 and ZIT, would you stick with 11 in the Jordan V low? I have some 10.5 in last years ADG and they fit well. Really want the Wonted Foot ones, just don’t know which size to go with 

I think 10.5 would work. The sizing is pretty generous in the V compared to ZIT.

• Thanks 1

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

27 minutes ago, Rfern12 said:

I’m guessing this was supposed to be a special release for the Ryder cup. I hope they still release them. I like the colors. 

23 minutes ago, gmiller598 said:

Or possibly just a South Korea only release since they are coming from Korea. Their flag has the same colors.

I would guess the stripes give it away.... Lol. Definitely usa shoes. 

Looks like the winged foot are on eBay as well. 

Edited by Therealpatgiles
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Therealpatgiles said:

I would guess the stripes give it away.... Lol. Definitely usa shoes. 

Looks like the winged foot are on eBay as well. 

I'm not sure why they would sell a USA shoe only on a South Korean website. 

https://www.nike.com/kr/ko_kr/t/adult-unisex/fw/golf/CT0601-110/zetf80/air-zoom-infinity-tour-nrg

Either way, maybe they were holding them for a Ryder Cup release but why not release them anyway considering the Ryder Cup is a full year away if that was true.

3 hours ago, gmiller598 said:

I'm not sure why they would sell a USA shoe only on a South Korean website. 

https://www.nike.com/kr/ko_kr/t/adult-unisex/fw/golf/CT0601-110/zetf80/air-zoom-infinity-tour-nrg

Either way, maybe they were holding them for a Ryder Cup release but why not release them anyway considering the Ryder Cup is a full year away if that was true.

Different countries get releases at different times. Korea often gets them first. Would assume they are Ryder cup shoes like others have said.