Nike Footwear 2020 (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

20 minutes ago, Drwoods2017 said:

I'm done with Zit's this year.  Idk if other people feel the same way but I think they need a little bit more engineering.  Had they released the 270 I would have been all over it.  Also hearing they are working on a special shoe with rory as well so holding off on all purchases for a while (Unless they drop a cool masters pack who am I kidding)

Out of curiosity, what additional engineering would you like to see done?

For me, I really like the ZIT. I was on the fence at the beginning, but they work really well for me and are super comfortable. I have 7 pair including the Ryder Cup and I'll definitely hop on any Masters Pack that comes through.

Srixon z785 9.5* - EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* - UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
Adams dHy 24* - Alida RIP Phenom 70g R 
Srixon 565 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Nippon Modus 120 S - Best Grips Classic -0.5"

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 50*/54* mid, 58* low -0.5" - 2* flat 
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball  33.5" - 1* loft - 71* lie
WITB Link

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just came in...270 Ryder Cup edition 🔥🇺🇸⛳️

I'd rather play barefoot

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, blink3665 said:

For me, I really like the ZIT. I was on the fence at the beginning, but they work really well for me and are super comfortable. I have 7 pair including the Ryder Cup and I'll definitely hop on any Masters Pack that comes through.

All personal preference.  I was really looking forward to the ZIT's and, for me, they paid off.  I am a golf shoe addict (50-60 pairs in my rotation right now) and the ZIT is my favorite out of all of them, hands down.  Like the traction/look and they are the most comfortable golf shoes I have. Bought all the colors except the Tie Dye bc I like them so much.

Also a big fan of the 270's, those are my #2 this year.  Love my Tour Premiere's as well.

Taylormade SIM : Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Taylormade SIM : AD-IZ 7X
Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

8 minutes ago, JLew said:

All personal preference.  I was really looking forward to the ZIT's and, for me, they paid off.  I am a golf shoe addict (50-60 pairs in my rotation right now) and the ZIT is my favorite out of all of them, hands down.  Like the traction/look and they are the most comfortable golf shoes I have. Bought all the colors except the Tie Dye bc I like them so much.

Also a big fan of the 270's, those are my #2 this year.  Love my Tour Premiere's as well.

Same boat. I own every single pair of ZIT made including all of the BOA options in every single color. These are hands down the most athletic good shoe ever made. I hope Nike continues in this direction. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, StillCantPutt said:

Same boat. I own every single pair of ZIT made including all of the BOA options in every single color. These are hands down the most athletic good shoe ever made. I hope Nike continues in this direction. 

Would have loved to get the BOA's but I'm a size 13 and I haven't seen any BOA options available in that size.

Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

21 minutes ago, blink3665 said:

I feel like there are minor tweaks they can make to it.  I still have back heel issues in mine. It's the most comfortable golf shoe I own by a long shot though.  I can walk 36 in it no problem.  The overall look is fantastic just not sure they've exactly nailed the large spike in the back.  It's different for every swing though.

29 minutes ago, scott_Donald said:

I really like and really dislike my ZITs.

Every time I put on my Tour Premieres I think these are by far my best shoes. 

wearing my ZITs post 10 inches of rain in the last 2 days, in an hour so will see how they go there. 

I have 4 pairs of TP's and I don't think they can be beat.  You gotta wear them in a bit to break them in but after that they're fantastic. ZIT's are great but if they were still and option I'm taking the TP's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, The_Timmy said:

Off topic question...is it me or did everyone lose the ability on NDC to change your country?  I used to be the top right corner, but I don't see it anymore. 

Anyone?

It's down at the bottom now.  A little bit under "Send Us Feedback".

Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

14 hours ago, Drwoods2017 said:

I'm done with Zit's this year.  Idk if other people feel the same way but I think they need a little bit more engineering.  Had they released the 270 I would have been all over it.  Also hearing they are working on a special shoe with rory as well so holding off on all purchases for a while (Unless they drop a cool masters pack who am I kidding)

Any further details you can reveal on the Rory shoe? Is it a totally new model or an adaption of the existing ones?

4 minutes ago, Drwoods2017 said:

From what I heard it's gonna be a new design he's working on with Nike.  Similar to how brooks worked with them.

and doesn't even wear his shoes.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
  • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
  • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
  • Artisan 46*, 50* C taper X
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
1 hour ago, HittingBombs said:

That’s exciting! Releasing this year or for 2021 Masters like the ZIT?

but wasn’t the Victory Tour designed with  Rory in mind as well?

They were designed for Rory with his input. He and Brooks both quit wearing their "signature shoes". 

https://golf.com/gear/golf-apparel/nike-rory-mcilroy-air-zoom-victory-tour-golf-shoes/

Still don’t get why they never released the gray/blue ZIT here in the US.

i rarely even go to NDC anymore, same rehash over and over. The move away from slim fit does not help me.

they seem to be going back that way in all clothing lines, got some fan gear in normal size, stupid baggy.

GBB Ventus Black 6
F9 Tour 3w-Ventus black 7
F9 Tour 5w-Smoke 70
F9 21* hybrid - ATMOS black 

F9 24* hybrid Hzrdus smoke 
JPX921F 6-G LZ Blackout 
MD5 53/58
Toulon Portland Garage 
TM TP5X 
1 hour ago, Warrick said:

Still don’t get why they never released the gray/blue ZIT here in the US.

i rarely even go to NDC anymore, same rehash over and over. The move away from slim fit does not help me.

they seem to be going back that way in all clothing lines, got some fan gear in normal size, stupid baggy.

They didnt release the pink or volt here either, thats just nike for you

Mavrik Triple Diamond D+ 60 LTD TX
M2 HL DF Hulk
Vapor Fly pro 4 HZRDUS Black 105
Cobra MB raw Modus 120 TX
SM7 52,58,62 Black Onyx TTDG
Strokes Gained RM5 Stability Tour

11 minutes ago, Rfern12 said:

These are awesome, sad they don't have larger sizes. Forgot about Nike's international distribution policy so I was met with joy + sadness this morning when trying to get the Euro ZITs.