2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Nike Footwear 2020 (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

2 hours ago, tmac7592 said:

Find it hard to believe Nike let’s him wear masters gear before the masters so I doubt that’s masters stuff 

They are 100% Masters shoes. There are other options as well. Some of the Nike guys were going to wear them for the Par 3 tournament. But that's canceled so im not sure if or who will wear them for the actual tournament. The bottoms say LUCKY. All part of the "charms" pack for The Masters. 

• Like 3

On 10/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, zonacats23 said:

They are 100% Masters shoes. There are other options as well. Some of the Nike guys were going to wear them for the Par 3 tournament. But that's canceled so im not sure if or who will wear them for the actual tournament. The bottoms say LUCKY. All part of the "charms" pack for The Masters. 

Didnt you also say we were only getting 3 colors of the ZIT lol

1 hour ago, tmac7592 said:

Didnt you also say we were only getting 3 colors of the ZIT lol

Yes i did. 3 base colors and then the NRG stuff. I know they ended up getting a handful of the white/blue also. The rest came from Asia or places like Roger Dunn. 

And ill let you take over the GolfWRX Nike info from here on out. Haha! Ill keep my sources to myself. ✌

P.S. Go ask Alex Noren if those are the Masters shoes since you dont believe me. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, zonacats23 said:

Yes i did. 3 base colors and then the NRG stuff. I know they ended up getting a handful of the white/blue also. The rest came from Asia or places like Roger Dunn. 

And ill let you take over the GolfWRX Nike info from here on out. Haha! Ill keep my sources to myself. ✌

P.S. Go ask Alex Noren if those are the Masters shoes since you dont believe me. 

I just asked a question haha why are you so defensive?? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JMH1220 said:

One more time. Can anyone explain the Masters Roshe and the theme?

I think the silence is deafening. Pretty sure no one understands. LOL

• Like 3

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

If I had to take a guess it’s because the main secondary color looks sort of peachy for Georgia peaches 

Ping G430 LST 7.5 Ventus TR Black 7X

Ping G430 LST 3 wood Ventus TR Blue 8X

TM GAPR Lo 17° KBS Graphite X

Ping Blueprint S KBS C Taper S+

Ping S159 49/54/59

TT DG TI S400

Ping PLD 2D

I want to like the ZIT. I really really want to like them. Nothing like zoom air and react. I really like the colors and the styling. The memory foam heel pad is really a cool idea - but I think these just aren’t going to work for me. I keep feeling like a blister is forming and my Achilles area is red after walking 18 - right where I had a blister the first time I wore a different pair (which was exchanged for half size up and wide) - and unlike any other pair of golf shoes I have had. 

one more go before they go back. But I’m not holding my breath. 

insiders: wondering if there are plans to have something similar to ZIT style and cushion? Basically an athletic sneaker type with react and zoom? 

Edited by jpdx

3 minutes ago, jpdx said:

I want to like the ZIT. I really really want to like them. Nothing like zoom air and react. I really like the colors and the styling. The memory foam heel pad is really a cool idea - but I think these just aren’t going to work for me. I keep feeling like a blister is forming and my Achilles area is red after walking 18 - right where I had a blister the first time I wore a different pair (which was exchanged for half size up and wide) - and unlike any other pair of golf shoes I have had. 

That’s too bad. I guess they don’t work for everyone. I personally love them. I usually ride, but walked a round with caddies the other day. Walking 18 with the ZIT felt like walking in my running shoes. My feet felt great after the round. 

27 minutes ago, jpdx said:

insiders: wondering if there are plans to have something similar to ZIT style and cushion? Basically an athletic sneaker type with react and zoom? 

I feel the same about them.  I have been buying and sending them back since June.  10, then 10.5, then back to 10 wide.  Never worked for me as far as comfort.  I walk 95% of my rounds, and I play twice a week weather permitting.  

1 hour ago, jvlehigh said:

That’s too bad. I guess they don’t work for everyone. I personally love them. I usually ride, but walked a round with caddies the other day. Walking 18 with the ZIT felt like walking in my running shoes. My feet felt great after the round. 

The cushion and grip is amazing. I just can’t get past the Achilles pain from a blister forming. I will wear longer socks for the final try - if I remember to. 

37 minutes ago, Markeesh said:

I feel the same about them.  I have been buying and sending them back since June.  10, then 10.5, then back to 10 wide.  Never worked for me as far as comfort.  I walk 95% of my rounds, and I play twice a week weather permitting.  

Yup tried 10 (slightly too short), 10.5 (slightly too tight) 10.5w nearly perfect except the the Achilles issue which was present on all three pairs. 

1 hour ago, jpdx said:

was going to post almost the exact same thing!  i got two pair over the summer, when it was super hot here in texas.  i wore them to the range and for riding and they were fine.  they look really good and certainly felt soft.  i had some questions about whether they really were going to work for walking, but i figured it'd be fine.  walked 18 with them for the first time yesterday and got huge blisters on both of my big toes... the toe box is so narrow (and i have narrow feet!).   will be seeing if nike will be cool enough to accept a late return on both pairs... hopefully they'll see that i'll surely turn it into the purchase of more nike shoes ASAP...

such a disappointment cause on paper these checked all the boxes.

WITB:

D - Titleist TSi2

3w - Titleist TSi2

3h - Titleist TSi2

4-9i - Titleist T100s

45*, 49*, 54*, 58* - Artisan Golf

P - Artisan Golf 0117

10 hours ago, jpdx said:

I don’t have the blister issues with my 2 pair. I own the black and the all white ZITs. My issue is the white shoes get a permanent yellow stain on the toe that can’t be removed. Others have had the same issue. I believe it’s because the dirt and grime somehow gets under the water proof coating and absorbs into the fabric. As much as I like the white color ways. I won’t purchase another set. I’ve also read the white 270s have a similar staining issue. Bummer!!

1 hour ago, eddiecut said:

So BK did a Q and A with his girlfriend on Instagram. 

the question was asked about not seeing him in the ZIT. 

“I need more stability for my knee” 

“you will see something new soon”

Please be a new TP with react and zoom!

• Like 1
  • Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

Golfers years ago: We need golf specific shoes for better stability and traction!

Brooks: I'm super casual and I like running shoes - I want a running golf shoe!

Brooks: We need golf specific shoes for better stability and traction!

Haha, what a cluster. I knew the second I saw that giant spike on the back this was going to be a one-and-done gimmick release shoe from Nike. Along with that "hit it farther" claim they gave the shoe when it first came out, but then promptly scrubbed that from all the marketing materials within days of it getting out.

Looking forward to the TP2.0

• Like 1

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

35 minutes ago, third-times-a-charm said:

Golfers years ago: We need golf specific shoes for better stability and traction!

Haha, what a cluster. I knew the second I saw that giant spike on the back this was going to be a one-and-done gimmick release shoe from Nike. Along with that "hit it farther" claim they gave the shoe when it first came out, but then promptly scrubbed that from all the marketing materials within days of it getting out.

Did he have knee problems when designing these? If not then things change and nothing he said was wrong.  He seems to have a pretty good amount of disappointment not being able to wear them. I wonder if they change the spikes up a bit or something for stability. 

52 minutes ago, third-times-a-charm said:

They were designed prior to his knee surgery, so I think they’re good shoes but no longer good for him because he’s had the knee issues. All my people with strong knees and narrow feet should continue to wear the ZITs 😂

Edited by xneely

Unless I misunderstood, I thought he meant that he would be back to wearing them when his knee felt better

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Paradym 💎 💎 💎 S TC 10.5* Autoflex SF505X

Callaway Mavrik SZ TC 17* Aldila Rogue White 70S

Callaway Apex UW 21* Project X Hrzdus Smoke Black 70S

Callaway Apex 19 4H 23* Project X Catalyst 70S

Callaway Apex TCB 5 - AW Project X 5.5 shafts
Callaway Jaws Raw 56* bent to 55* & 60* Project X 5.5 shafts

Odyssey White Hot Versa Three T Slant / Mizuno M Craft V Blue Ion

Titleist Pro V1x

40 minutes ago, bdawg983 said:

Unless I misunderstood, I thought he meant that he would be back to wearing them when his knee felt better

That was the impression I got as well. I remember him saying something like "It sucks to design your own shoe and not be able to wear them" and following it up with saying he'll be back to wearing them soon. Given the state of Nike Golf I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they just dropped another entirely new flagship shoe for BK next year, but since Rory has one as well apparently who knows.

• Like 1