Nike Footwear 2020 (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colder weather = less golf but more customs! 

I started the 2020 golf season with just a pair of tiger ‘14s and some under armours. Both had to be retired. Bought the all white ZITs and my golf shoe habit was born. Happy new year!!🎊 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tmac7592 said:

Find it hard to believe Nike let’s him wear masters gear before the masters so I doubt that’s masters stuff 

They are 100% Masters shoes. There are other options as well. Some of the Nike guys were going to wear them for the Par 3 tournament. But that's canceled so im not sure if or who will wear them for the actual tournament. The bottoms say LUCKY. All part of the "charms" pack for The Masters. 

• Like 3
On 10/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, zonacats23 said:

They are 100% Masters shoes. There are other options as well. Some of the Nike guys were going to wear them for the Par 3 tournament. But that's canceled so im not sure if or who will wear them for the actual tournament. The bottoms say LUCKY. All part of the "charms" pack for The Masters. 

Didnt you also say we were only getting 3 colors of the ZIT lol

Mavrik Triple Diamond D+ 60 LTD TX
M2 HL DF Hulk
Vapor Fly pro 4 HZRDUS Black 105
Cobra MB raw Modus 120 TX
SM7 52,58,62 Black Onyx TTDG
Strokes Gained RM5 Stability Tour

1 hour ago, tmac7592 said:

Didnt you also say we were only getting 3 colors of the ZIT lol

Yes i did. 3 base colors and then the NRG stuff. I know they ended up getting a handful of the white/blue also. The rest came from Asia or places like Roger Dunn. 

And ill let you take over the GolfWRX Nike info from here on out. Haha! Ill keep my sources to myself. ✌

P.S. Go ask Alex Noren if those are the Masters shoes since you dont believe me. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
35 minutes ago, zonacats23 said:

Yes i did. 3 base colors and then the NRG stuff. I know they ended up getting a handful of the white/blue also. The rest came from Asia or places like Roger Dunn. 

And ill let you take over the GolfWRX Nike info from here on out. Haha! Ill keep my sources to myself. ✌

P.S. Go ask Alex Noren if those are the Masters shoes since you dont believe me. 

I just asked a question haha why are you so defensive?? 

• Like 1

M2 HL DF Hulk

3 minutes ago, bowhite79 said:

I'll vouch for @zonacats23 any day of the week.  His word is bond.

No one doubted him. I asked a question. Maybe one should ask why he felt doubted then? It’s a moot point. Was a little banter and clearly he doesn’t handle that well. No biggie 

M2 HL DF Hulk

3 hours ago, JMH1220 said:

One more time. Can anyone explain the Masters Roshe and the theme?

I think the silence is deafening. Pretty sure no one understands. LOL

• Like 3

Srixon z785 9.5* - EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65  - Testing - Srixon ZX5 9.5* - GD ADDI 6S
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* - UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
Adams dHy 24* - Alida RIP Phenom 70g R 

Testing - Srixon ZXU 2i, 3i - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat
Srixon 565 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Nippon Modus 120 S - Best Grips Classic -0.5" Testing - Srixon ZX5 4-AW - Recoil95S - Softstepped - -1/2" - 2* flat

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 50*/54* mid, 58* low -0.5" - 2* flat 
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball  33.5" - 1* loft - 71* lie
WITB Link

I want to like the ZIT. I really really want to like them. Nothing like zoom air and react. I really like the colors and the styling. The memory foam heel pad is really a cool idea - but I think these just aren’t going to work for me. I keep feeling like a blister is forming and my Achilles area is red after walking 18 - right where I had a blister the first time I wore a different pair (which was exchanged for half size up and wide) - and unlike any other pair of golf shoes I have had. 

one more go before they go back. But I’m not holding my breath. 

insiders: wondering if there are plans to have something similar to ZIT style and cushion? Basically an athletic sneaker type with react and zoom? 

Edited by jpdx
3 minutes ago, jpdx said:

I want to like the ZIT. I really really want to like them. Nothing like zoom air and react. I really like the colors and the styling. The memory foam heel pad is really a cool idea - but I think these just aren’t going to work for me. I keep feeling like a blister is forming and my Achilles area is red after walking 18 - right where I had a blister the first time I wore a different pair (which was exchanged for half size up and wide) - and unlike any other pair of golf shoes I have had. 

That’s too bad. I guess they don’t work for everyone. I personally love them. I usually ride, but walked a round with caddies the other day. Walking 18 with the ZIT felt like walking in my running shoes. My feet felt great after the round. 

27 minutes ago, jpdx said:

insiders: wondering if there are plans to have something similar to ZIT style and cushion? Basically an athletic sneaker type with react and zoom? 

I feel the same about them.  I have been buying and sending them back since June.  10, then 10.5, then back to 10 wide.  Never worked for me as far as comfort.  I walk 95% of my rounds, and I play twice a week weather permitting.  

1 hour ago, jvlehigh said:

That’s too bad. I guess they don’t work for everyone. I personally love them. I usually ride, but walked a round with caddies the other day. Walking 18 with the ZIT felt like walking in my running shoes. My feet felt great after the round. 

The cushion and grip is amazing. I just can’t get past the Achilles pain from a blister forming. I will wear longer socks for the final try - if I remember to. 

37 minutes ago, Markeesh said:

I feel the same about them.  I have been buying and sending them back since June.  10, then 10.5, then back to 10 wide.  Never worked for me as far as comfort.  I walk 95% of my rounds, and I play twice a week weather permitting.  

Yup tried 10 (slightly too short), 10.5 (slightly too tight) 10.5w nearly perfect except the the Achilles issue which was present on all three pairs. 

1 hour ago, jpdx said:

was going to post almost the exact same thing!  i got two pair over the summer, when it was super hot here in texas.  i wore them to the range and for riding and they were fine.  they look really good and certainly felt soft.  i had some questions about whether they really were going to work for walking, but i figured it'd be fine.  walked 18 with them for the first time yesterday and got huge blisters on both of my big toes... the toe box is so narrow (and i have narrow feet!).   will be seeing if nike will be cool enough to accept a late return on both pairs... hopefully they'll see that i'll surely turn it into the purchase of more nike shoes ASAP...

such a disappointment cause on paper these checked all the boxes.

WITB:

D - PING G400Max

3w - PING G410

3h - PING G400

4-9i - PING i200

45*, 49*, 54*, 58* - Artisan Golf

P - Artisan Golf 0117

10 hours ago, jpdx said:

I don’t have the blister issues with my 2 pair. I own the black and the all white ZITs. My issue is the white shoes get a permanent yellow stain on the toe that can’t be removed. Others have had the same issue. I believe it’s because the dirt and grime somehow gets under the water proof coating and absorbs into the fabric. As much as I like the white color ways. I won’t purchase another set. I’ve also read the white 270s have a similar staining issue. Bummer!!

1 hour ago, eddiecut said:

So BK did a Q and A with his girlfriend on Instagram. 

the question was asked about not seeing him in the ZIT. 

“I need more stability for my knee” 

“you will see something new soon”

Please be a new TP with react and zoom!

• Like 1
  • Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
  • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • Taylormade P790 18* UDI Project X 6.5
  • Ping Blueprint 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

Golfers years ago: We need golf specific shoes for better stability and traction!

Brooks: I'm super casual and I like running shoes - I want a running golf shoe!

Brooks: We need golf specific shoes for better stability and traction!

Haha, what a cluster. I knew the second I saw that giant spike on the back this was going to be a one-and-done gimmick release shoe from Nike. Along with that "hit it farther" claim they gave the shoe when it first came out, but then promptly scrubbed that from all the marketing materials within days of it getting out.

Looking forward to the TP2.0

• Like 1

Mavrik + ATMOS TS Black / Mavrik 4W + ATMOS TS Blue / Mavrik 7W + ATMOS TS Red / XForged UT + ATMOS TS Black  / Apex 19 Pro + Modus3 120 / MD5 / Toulon Las Vegas + SuperStroke Cord 2.0

35 minutes ago, third-times-a-charm said:

Golfers years ago: We need golf specific shoes for better stability and traction!

Haha, what a cluster. I knew the second I saw that giant spike on the back this was going to be a one-and-done gimmick release shoe from Nike. Along with that "hit it farther" claim they gave the shoe when it first came out, but then promptly scrubbed that from all the marketing materials within days of it getting out.

Did he have knee problems when designing these? If not then things change and nothing he said was wrong.  He seems to have a pretty good amount of disappointment not being able to wear them. I wonder if they change the spikes up a bit or something for stability. 

52 minutes ago, third-times-a-charm said:

They were designed prior to his knee surgery, so I think they’re good shoes but no longer good for him because he’s had the knee issues. All my people with strong knees and narrow feet should continue to wear the ZITs 😂

Edited by xneely

Unless I misunderstood, I thought he meant that he would be back to wearing them when his knee felt better

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Mavrik 10.5* Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60g Stiff
Ping G410 5 wood 17.5* UST Elements Chrome 7F4
Ping G410 22* hybrid Ping Tour 85 Stiff set at 21*
Callaway Apex UT 24* KBS Tour C-Taper Stiff
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 5-9 Project X 5.5 shafts
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled '09 Oil Can 48*, 52*, 56*, 62* Project X 5.5 shafts
Odyssey White Hot Pro #3 or Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport
Nike Sportlite II carry bag, olive/camo