Nike Footwear 2020 (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

No confirmation, just seems like the pink and the Grey Fog won't be coming to the US (though pink is in Canada?). I bought both, 1 ebay and 1 via a mail forwarding site. Those were my 2 favorite colors unfortunately, so I kind of had to buck up and pay it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just came in...270 Ryder Cup edition 🔥🇺🇸⛳️

they came out yesterday in a pandemic and y'all are complaining about them not having shipped yet jesus get a life people lol

Posted Images

I bit the bullet and ordered via Uk mailforwarding. Something tells me the only other releases left will be the NRGs. In theory - with the factories down for a period of time there would need to be some concessions...

a shame there is no insiders on these boards these days

Not looking for a "told you so" here (all golf apparel and shoes I own are Nike) and still freely admit to being a head case. But, glad to see I'm not the only one having difficulty making a consistent weight shift in the ZIT. BK finally cuts the cord and I've still yet to see anyone on tv wearing them. Disappointing but maybe will lead to some adjustments for next year and beyond.

How limited are we thinking these will be?

DRIVER --Rogue sub zero

FW- Rogue 3 wood
M2--5hl

IRONS--- jpx 900 forged 5-pw

WEDGES--T7-49-53-56-59

PUTTER-- scotty cameron buttonback

I personally love the ZIT. They are the only golf shoe I want to wear when I play now. And like most here, I have way too many pairs of golf shoes. I never tried the TP, so I can’t compare.

my 270 NRG arrived today. They look awesome in person, so I’m even more excited for my ZIT NRG to arrive tomorrow. Whoever said you needed a shoe horn for the 270 wasn’t kidding. They were a struggle to get on and felt narrow at first, but when I walked around the house they felt so comfortable. I’ve never worn the street 270, so can’t compare. I usually ride, but if I walked, this would be my shoe of choice. The heel does feel a little tall for a golf swing, so I’m on the fence if these will see the golf course

a51c6464-3b3f-4c01-83a3-79853838b1eb.jpeg

• Like 1

I must admit the NRG ZITs are my favourite. I didn't try and buy them but still so far they win for me.

• Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
  • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
  • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
  • Artisan 46*, 50* C taper X
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

ZIT’s get comfier the more you wear them. When they are fully broken in they feel amazing. I’ve worn my grey/blue pair for 3 rounds now plus a range session and they are fully broken in. The three pairs I have now all fit perfect with no rubbing or blisters. Well worth holding out for a few rounds before sending back or selling off.

So I was able to get out for a round with a pair of wide IT’s that I saw randomly pop on on NDC. One of the comfiest golf shoes I’ve ever had the pleasure of walking in. Unfortunately, my swing balance isn’t the best and it felt like the bounciness of the zoom air pockets in the forefoot kind of accentuated that. I felt the grip was more than adequate, and didn’t really feel any stability issues per se...just off balance.

But I stand by what I said in another post, those who tend to really leverage the ground for power should really like these.