New Axis 1 Tour-HM models - 2020 Honda Classic

I like these but i really want one of the Original models

Ping G410 Plus 9* Big minus setting Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch 70 6.5TX (Tipped 1")

Taylormade M1 3HL Accra TZ5 100M5 Prototype  (Tipped 2")

Titleist 718 T-MB KBS C-Taper 125 S+
Bridgestone Tour B X-Blade 4-Pw Steelfiber 125 S (Hardstepped 1x bent 3* weak)

Miura MB5000WC 52, 57 Dynamic Gold S400

Miura 1957 Forged 60K PX LZ 6.0

Taylormade Spider Interactive #1 35"

Taylormade TP5 PIX 

I look at it and it just seems the same result as my center shafted putter, except done in an uglier way.

Callaway Epic SZ Driver 9
TM Aeroburner TP 3 wood
3H (19), 4H (22) Aeroburner TP
Mizuno MP-15 5 iron, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno MP-5 6-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Wedges Mizuno T7 50, 56, 60
Scotty Phantom X6 STR

I'd be more interested if they were priced reasonably. Just don't see what drives their cost up comparable to a fully milled specialty brand other than having Rose's name on them.

IMO, they should be in that $200-$250 range like their other putters.

It's a NO for me.

TaylorMade SIM Max - Fujikura Motore X F3 6

TaylorMade SIM Rocket 3 Wood - Fujikura Motore X F3 7

TaylorMade SIM Max Rescue 3 - Fujikura Ventus Blue

TaylorMade P770 4-AW - Project X LZ

TaylorMade MG2 TW Grind 56 & 60 - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

TaylorMade My Spider X - KBS CT Tour

TaylorMade TP5X

I don't get the hate on companies that are actually trying to do something better than what we have available.

I don't play axis1, but it was definitely on my short list, I ended up with a LAB putter. It does look funky, it also helps me score better than my stunning queen B6.

I’m all for the ugly putter if the tech is good. Take Truss putters for example. They’re horrendous but a serious step forward with tech (I know, I thought the same, but just try rolling them). That being said, the price tags on these putters is insane! 450$ for the rose putter keeps these from becoming mainstream. Same goes for LAB putters. Lower the prices to get these in the hands of more people!

coloring of the hosel is off, especially in the black model. id still want to roll it, but that is too distracting for me.

PING G410+ 9* TPO 60S

Adams XTD 17* Fubuki 

Callaway Apex 20* AD DI 85s

Callaway Apex 23* OBAN Kiyoshi Purple

5-6 Srixon Z585 Modus 120S

7-PW Srixon Z785 Modus 120S

52 Ping Glide 3.0

56 and 60, TM Hi Toe

EVNROLL ER3

I game the axis1 tour-s model and it's fantastic. The amount of stability you get with this thing, it's almost like cheating. the soft, firm feel when you hit the sweet spot is addicting too - you can really feel the ball kind of absorb and bounce off the head.

I really dont understand the hate with this company..they're great and I think people should try them before saying anything. evnroll to me has terrible sound/feel for a putter but people love it for the result. if you can get past the looks, its a whole new world with this thing

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you mean us! I wish we could price them lower too. The large companies make it tough for people to realize how expensive it is to make a putter when you aren't order 100K heads at a time. I am not sure about Axis 1, but in our case, the putter is made entirely in the USA (except shaft and some grips) and some of our putters take up to 45 minutes to balance if they end up balancing at all. I know the axis guys well enough to know that they too are pricing according to cost. The tech is so precise in both cases that they really can't be quickly mass produced at lower volumes. A gram here or a gram there and they don't do what they are supposed to. I know they are spendy but both of us have legit tech worth checking out.

I like it, honestly not an ugly putter compared to many others out there, you don't notice the hosel at address. I'd game one but they don't make lefties so I'll just admire.

Lefty WITB

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Handmade - SIK Pro Tour Proto - MannKrafted MA/66 LN - and more. 

FALSE on the PGA Tour in 2019, he set career bests in Strokes Gained Putting (17th), Total Putting (13th), Putting Avg. (5th), Overall Putting Avg. (3rd), One-Putt Pct (3rd) and 3-Putting Avoidance (8th).