Sold - GC2 Foresight Unit Remaining (Sold - Ping G10 Yellow Dot Irons 4-9+AW+UW Regular Flex)

Both items are up for sale. Sold Ping Iron SetSee pictures of GC2. You can google my screen name and I will appear on this and other forums. The phone was used to show how recent it is. Picture shows CNN.com and the hot topic news. If you need more recent pictures please DM me. These were taken yesterday but couldnt post because of the 24 hour rule.Paypal goods only.Shipping to USA only with tracking, require signature and insurance through Fedex or UPS whichever I feel like going to :)Will not ship to PO BoxAbout the unit:Bought it in 2015 from foresight and I am the only owner. I looked for the invoice but cant find it anymore? I can send you pictures of the email exchange and if you want you can call foresight with my serial number too. Just DM me. Last year I put in a brand new battery from foresight. Can send you battery invoice too. Need to sell because it's been sitting in my closet for 3 years and no desire to keep this unit anymore. (Moved 3 years ago and only took it out 3x over 3 years)What you get:GC2 unit, GC2 box, New extra flash chip and original flash chip inside the unit already, original charger, dvd still in its shrink wrap (you do not get the phone or puttout mat) = $SOLD or Best offer (I will pay for shipping)Does not come with any software. I only used the GC2 as an indoor golf range. I used this app for the device to show many yards to the left or to the right of target: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/performance-fitting/id594586973

CC6HB1GK9ORK.jpg

XCRSSR7JBYDX.jpg

9KU3Z0HOO8B9.jpg

J8CBADOBKO42.jpg

CFVP7IOOQTZV.jpg

8T7LTARAXOLP.jpg

3TYXTDV4W1ZB.jpgPing G10 Yellow Dot Irons - Regular flex 4i-AW+UWThese were my first fitted irons from 2007. Serial number is engraved but very slowly hard to see. If you need more pictures of each iron and serial number DM me. Has about 60 rounds on them. Ping G10 with Aqua grips which is undersized. Stock everything to G10 irons Yellow dot with regular flex steel shafts.In 2012 I got rocketbladez which were stolen recently so trying to recoup costs to pay for the new iron set I just got. Paypal goods only. Shipping to USA only with USPS with tracking.No PO BoxPing Yellow Dot Irons set = $SOLD | OBO (I will pay for shipping)

RGOMD9JY11YB.jpg

S2P3NZMGXNOB.jpg

QZC3OPVIM40Y.jpg

DX51OD2ZNWXP.jpg

EE6PDLEF6PT4.jpg

TDF5R977P72I.jpg

XT4TBAE0PIBE.jpg

2SR4LKG5YW6R.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic