Stitch terrible customer service

I bought a SL2 bag in October last year. Down in Florida in January the bag blew over on the range and the leg broke. Stitch customer service asked for pictures and agreed the bag needs to be replaced. Wants me to either purchase a new bag and send the old one back. When they receive the old one they will give me a credit I could send the old one back and when they get it and inspect it they will send me a new one. Awful customer service for a supposedly high end golf company.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I keep trying to picture in my mind what sort of wind it takes to break a stand bag’s leg(s), or how it happened. The wind must have been angry that day.

I can’t fault a company for having procedures in place, and following those procedures. They can’t just ship out a new bag to everyone that contacts them with issues.

What do you propose they should have done? Was your issue handled differently than others? Or, do they have posted policies that don’t match up with your experience? Are they trying to charge you for shipping, restocking, or some other fee?

I’m failing to find Stitch’s fault in this, the way you lay out the details. Maybe there’s something more to it that got left out, but it sounds like they were going to replace your bag if you sent it in for them to inspect it. If the process was going to take too long, they offered another solution of allowing you to purchase a bag, and reimbursing you after they’ve inspected it. That seems perfectly reasonable to me.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

I can't speak for Stitch, but I will say I just had a great experience with Linksoul. I bought one of their stand bags in March of 2019 and the opening where I put my wedges and putter in has excessive wear and is falling apart. I sent them an email with pics and the next day I got an email from them stating they hadn't seen that much wear in less than a year and they shipped me a brand new bag without any question and told me to keep the current one.

Cobra F9 9.0 Tour Length
Cobra F9 3-4W 14.5
Srixon ZXU 18 2 Iron
Srixon ZX7 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 4 50, 56, 62
Scotty Cameron Special Select Fastback 1.5
Titleist ProV1 | Srixon Z Star
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder

ShotScope V3 Watch

MNML Golf Bag

What’s so awful about that? Sounds like you’ll be getting a replacement. There’s always gonna be some inconvenience when you buy on line. If that’s a problem stick with brick and mortar stores.

I’d be happy they were willing to replace it. Wind blowing it over and having it break could just be bad luck for you. Sounds to me like it’s good service.

Terrible post, LOL

Ping G400 Max 10.5* w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65x

TaylorMade Sim 15* w/UST Mamiya VTS Tour SPX Silver 7x

Titleist 816 H1 21* w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 80x

Titleist 620 CB (4-7), 620 MB (8-PW) w/KBS Tour S+

Titleist SM7 Raw (50,54,58) w/KBS Tour S

Artisan 0217 (4*/71*/35") w/Pingman

Titleist Pro V1

No, I wouldn't in the least. Standard business practice, as it should be. Fraud is a massive issue in retail, and this is a very fair way to mitigate it. You didn't buy from a brick and mortar store so you can't immediately return/replace, thus it seems unfair to you due to the sense of deserved immediate gratification found in our society.

In the end you'll have a fixed or new bag, Stitch will be able to inspect their failed product while ensuring that it didn't break due to willful neglect, and this thread will fade from memory.

Win, win, win!

I keep trying to picture in my mind what sort of wind it takes to break a stand bag’s leg(s), or how it happened. The wind must have been angry that day.

• Like 1

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest