APPLY, BUT POSTPONED: Fujikura Motore X Experience! Get Fit At Fujikura HQ! POSTPONED!

P4EH6ELRF3FP.jpg

Ten years ago Fujikura released a shaft that had the whole forum buzzing about, the Motore F1. With its red/yellow/grey graphics and low launch and spin, we all wanted to get our hands on one! Fujikura has set the bar higher with the NEW Motore X shafts! Influenced by the fastest sport in the world, F1 racing, the Motore X is built for maximizing ball speed. This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience Motore X and Fujikura in a very special way! We are looking for 5 members to visit Fujikura's headquarters, get fit using Fujikura's own enso high-speed camera system, play some golf, and ask any shaft questions you have over dinner! The lucky members who are chosen will get their airfare, hotel, fitting, shaft, golf, and meals while at Fujikura covered! You will get to see behind the scenes at how they make shafts and fit the best players in the world! Trust me, you do not want to miss this!About Fujikura's Motore X

Engineered for speed and backed by stability, Motore X features a reinforced bias core with a torsionally stiffened handle section that promotes faster ball speeds combined with thin layers of full-length bias plies that create a balanced torsional strength for stability. The result – a core paired with an accelerated taper that transfers more energy, boosting ball speeds for more distance while maintaining stability for tighter shot control.

**Event Is Currently Postponed**I know we are all really excited to have the opportunity to take this trip to Fujikura's headquarters, but after discussions this week we have decided to postpone the event. It is a bummer that we have to delay this awesome trip, but the safety of our community is more important to GolfWRX and Fujikura. This trip isn't cancelled so please keep signing here up for a chance to go. Right now our hope is that around the beginning of May we can get some members out to Fujikura HQ.

Right now we wait and will assess the situation around the beginning of April. If things are looking better we will then get a firm date for the trip. We deeply apologize for this, but again feel it is the right thing to do for your safety.When:

TBDWhere:

Fujikura Headquarters in Carlsbad, CA

How to Enter:

Can you attend the event around beginning of May?

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones?

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X?

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing?

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)?

Were you fit for your current driver?

Handicap?

Current City and State?

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event?

Fujikura and GolfWRX will select the members as soon as we get new dates and contact through a Private Message here in the forum. This contest is for good standing members in the USA only.

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes.

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I’ve hit the Ventus black and really liked it

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I’ve never actually gamed a top tier shaft.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1 7

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Cobra pro Ltd, aldila tour blue 70, 44.5, midsize golf pride tour velvet

Were you fit for your current driver? No

Handicap? 5.5

Current City and State? LOUISVILLE, my

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes. Have two of those days off work and wife and kids are on spring break and are traveling... so I’ll be golfing somewhere.

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? -- Yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? -- Not these newer models, but earlier models of the Motore and other Fuji shafts.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? -- Like everys answer should state, getting fit by the manufacturer. That should always be a better fit than a club company. I believe the shaft is just as, if not more important than the head.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? -- F3 5 Stiff. Looking to get into the lighter shaft game.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? -- Callaway Rouge 9.5° with Aldila Synergy 50 S flex at 45".

Were you fit for your current driver? -- No.

Handicap? -- 6ish

Current City and State? -- Harrisburg, PA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? -- Yes!

Titleist TSi2 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 X

Ping G400 14.5° - Matrix Black tie 7M3 SG

Ping G400 17.5° - Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold Tour 95 S

Titleist 818 H1 22° - Aldila NV 95 X

Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300 (Black)

Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S

Scotty Cameron Golo s5 34"

Member of #teamjetspeed - December 2013

How to Enter:

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Never tried the Motore X, Only the Ventus 7-S in the SIM Max Hybrid. I have the Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S in my hybrid and love it!

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I have always wanted to experience a true shaft fitting direct from the manufacture as they know their products the best rather than going to a shop that fits you for heads and the shafts are an afterthought.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1 6 STIFF

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Titleist TS2 9.5* (Set to A2), MCA Tensei Pro White 60g Stiff, 45.5", Golf Pride MCC +4 Standard Grey (+3 Wraps)

Were you fit for your current driver? Yes

Handicap? 12

Current City and State? Tustin, CA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes most definitely and super excited for the opportunity! Very flexible work schedule!

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Yes, I have hit both Ventus Blue and Black. I currently have Ventus Blue 6-S in my driver and Ventus Black 7-X in 3 wood.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I got my first Fujikura 757 speeder in a Callaway Great Big Bertha in 2003, and I've loved the shafts since. The Ventus last year was awesome to see during my fitting. I'm a golf nerd, and I love seeing new innovation.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I'd imagine the F1. I really don't know if it will be the 6 or 7 or if it will be X or S. I just know I need the lower spin version.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Ping G410 LST 9 degree with Ventus Blue 6-X. Tour Velvet 360 grip, 45 inches.

Handicap? +1.3

Current City and State? Edmond, OK

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Absolutely, the wife already offered the Hall Pass if I'm chosen.

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Not Motore X, but Ventus Red and Blue

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Because I games the original for a long time and thought it was a classic

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F3, but would love to find out

TM M4 9.5 - Aldila Rogue 130 Black 60TX, GP TV Undersize

Handicap? +1

Current City and State? College Station, TX

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes 100%

lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have only tried the tried the Motore X in a demo club, and the Ventus 7-S I tried in a M6 3 & 5 wood during a fitting.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Very excited to get fit for it.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I believe the F1 6 Stiff would be the best fit for me.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Cobra F9 10.5*, UST VTS Silver 6 S, Golf Pride CP2 Pro mid

Were you fit for your current driver? Yes

Handicap? 18

Current City and State? Carrollton, OH

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? 100%

Can I go back? haha.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes EDITED I can attend beginning of MAY!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have not tried any of the newer models but I did try the previous version on a buddie's driver

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? When I hit the old version I was very impressed with the feel of the shaft, I would love to dial one in!

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I believe the F1 as I am in need of keeping spin down as much as possible

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Taylormade 2017 M1 Project X HZRDS T1100 75g 6.5 flex, 44.5", Golf Pride BCT cord +2 wraps

Were you fit for your current driver? I was fit at Club Champion about 3 years ago

Handicap? 10.4

Current City and State? Charlotte, NC

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes and thank you!

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist T150 3 - Modus 3 120x
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
LAB

I'll sign up for this as well. Can we just tag along?

The guys at Fujikura are top notch. Those of you who get chosen are going to have the time of your lives! Good luck!

• Like 1

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Absolutely!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Ventus Blue 6X

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I haven’t been able to find a low/mid launch shaft that is stable. Looking at the shaft, I feel that this shaft will suit my swing for both driver and woods.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I believe the F1 would be a good fit for my swing.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Titleist TS4 8.5, Project X HZRDUS Black handcrafted 75g 6.5x, 44.47”

Were you fit for your current driver? No, I should have though!

Handicap? 6.0

Current City and State? Somerville, MA

Absolutely! I will absolutely be there if selected!

It would be awesome. Will be watching this one. Good Luck everyone!

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes for sure

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have tried Ventus Blue and Black

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? It sounds like a great shaft with new material

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Definitely the F1

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Mavrik SubZero 9* UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5 tipped 1.75” playing 44.75” with Lamkin UTX midsize

Handicap? +1.7

Current City and State? San Diego Ca

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event yes

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* set to 8* UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5
Callaway Epic Flash 15* set to 14* UST V2 Tour 8F5
Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 18* UST Recoil Prototype 110F5 2* Flat
Srixon 785/Z Forged DGTI X100 2* Flat
Vokey SM8 Black 50/56/62 DGTI Onyx X100/S400 2* Flat
EVNROLL ER7/Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback both have Stability Shafts and P2 Aware Tour Grips
Snell MTB-X

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? Yes. What ones? Ventus

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? To see if the clubhead speed can increase; I was able to see better dispersion with the Ventus so it'll be exciting to see if the clubhead speed increases with Motore X

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? M5 9* (standard loft), Ventus Blue 6S, MCC4 Plus; 45.5"

Handicap? 3.1

Current City and State? San Diego, CA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes

Questions:

How is shaft flex determined within the various Fujikura lines? Why is it not universal from brand to brand? IE. a stiff shaft in one manufacturer might be different than yoursWhen a new shaft (like Ventus) is created, is that driven by tour feedback or day-to-day feedback? Or is there constant R&D to try different shaft makeups along with testing the results to ultimately becoming a commercialized product?

Driver: Titleist TSR2

Fairways: TaylorMade M1 (2017) Aldila Black; Cobra Baffler F6

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 54*; Callaway JAWS Full Toe 58*

Putter: Evnroll ER2 

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

Sorry - removed, don't think I can make it those dates anymore!

D | Stealth+ - 9* - Ventus TR Black - 7 (X)
3 | Rogue ST LS - 15* - Ventus Blue - 7 (X)

U | Srixon ZX - 18* - Modus 3 Hybrid (X)
I  | Callaway Apex TCB 4-PW - Nippon Tour Proto (X)
W| Vokey SM8 - 50F/54M/58T - TT DG TI (S400)
P | Your guess is as good as mine!

How to Enter:

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes -

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Ventus Blue 6X and 7X

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? a three year stretch of some of my best driving i played the VC 7.2.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? based on the information available I would believe the F1

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? TM Sim 10.5" 45.5" Hzdrus Smoke green tipped .5"

Were you fit for your current driver? no

Handicap? 2

Current City and State? Pueblo West, CO

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? yes

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd?

Yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones?

No

Never been fitted for a shaft and want to see how it works

F1

TM 2017 M2, Aldila Rogue Silver 70 X, Lamkin cord midsize + 2 wraps, standard length

Were you fit for your current driver?

No

Handicap?

Current City and State?

Los Angeles, CA

Yes

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? YES

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have not tried either shaft, but would love to try them out.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Fuji claims increased ball speed and tighter dispersion, I need both!

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I believe the F1 would fit my swing.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Callaway Epic Flash SZ triple diamond 9* w/ Aldila RIP X 65TX 45" long with Golf Pride Tour Velvet

Handicap? 3

Current City and State? Lewes, DE

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Absolutely

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? YES!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? No, and I want to. Fujikura have always made my favorite wood shafts, and I would like to get the latest tech in the bag!

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? More speed. Motore Speeder were my favorite driver and fairway shafts when they were released.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1 60X

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Titleist TS2 9.5, PX EvenFlow White T1100 65X, 45.25"

Handicap? 0

Current City and State? Dallas, TX

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Ping iCrossover 18* / Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85X

Ping i230 4-U / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

Ping Hoofer

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Ping iCrossover 18* / Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85X

Ping i230 4-U / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

Ping Hoofer

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Yes, Ventus Blue & Black

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Who could do a better job fitting you than the manufacturer!

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I’ll let you guys figure that out at the fitting!

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Mavrik 9.0 45.25 Mitsubishi ZF 7S Tour Velvet +4 (+1/32)

Handicap? 5

Current City and State? Hbg, PA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes plenty of vacation days unscheduled!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Nope

I still play the motore speeder 6.2 (non tour spec version) and do not trust another shaft more in terms of accuracy / consistency. Have tried newer shaft offerings from Fuji and other companies, still come back to this one. So if I see motore in the name I get excited!

On paper I would say F3, but then again when I fell for the motore 6.2, I assumed I would fit more into the 6.0 or 6.1. Goes to show you can't judge a shaft on specs alone, need to feel it in your hands when you swing.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? M1 2016 9.5*. Fuji motore speeder 6.2 S flex. 44.5 inches

Handicap? 6

Current City and State? Tampa, FL

Yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Ventus Blue 7x, Ventus Blue 6x and Ventus Black 6x

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Because if it’s an improvement on the Ventus shaft it’s going to be amazing.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Either one. Depends on shaft weight and flex.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Taylormade Sim Max, Ventus Blue 7x, Lamkin, 44.5"

Handicap? 12

Current City and State? Cerritos, CA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes

Titleist TS3 10.5 Kuro Kage DC 70 TX
Titleist TS2 3 Wood Evenflow 85
Titleist 818 H2 19* Tensei White
Titleist 718 AP3 KBS S Taper S+ 4 iron
Titleist 718 CB KBS S Taper S+ 5-9
Vokey Hand Ground by the Man himself 46F, 50F, 54K, 60V
Scotty Cameron Toolbox 009

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes.

Have you tried Motore or Ventus - Yes currently game Ventus blue

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Always on the lookout for the best for me shaft!!

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Motors x

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length

taylormade sim 10.5 Ventus blue velecore 6x golf pride mcc

Handicap? 5.7

Current City and State? Columbus, Ohio

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes.

I am not free for those dates, but I can’t wait to see and hear how this goes for the lucky winners!

Big thank you to Fujikura and GolfWRX for offering such amazing opportunities to us all!!

TaylorMade SIM 8* - Aldila Rogue White 60TX

TaylorMade SIM 17* - Aldila Rogue White 70TX

PING G410 Crossover 19* - Project X 6.5

PING i210 4-U - Project X 6.5

PING Glide 3.0 54WS, 60SS - Project X 6.0

PXG One & Done

Titleist ProV1x Left Dash

Good luck everyone!

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 @11.25 Ventus TR Red 6X

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 wood 15 @15.75 Ventus TR Red 8X

Taylormade Stealth 2+ 2 Rescue @18.5* LAGP AXS RED 85HX
Titleist T200 4-6 T150 7-PW Modus 105X 4 iron 120X 5-PW

Taylormade My MG4 50 Modus 120X
Taylormade My MG4 56 TI DG S400

Taylormade My High Toe 3 60 TI DG S400

Taylormade Spider Tour V Stability Tour

Taylormade TP5X 2024

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes, Absolutely!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have the Ventus Black in my driver currently, but I have not tried any of the Motore X range!

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I just would love to see how it compares to the Ventus and see if the X would be a better fit in any way! I think having the guys at Fujikura dial me in would be a dream as well!

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Just looking at the profiles, I would think the F3 would fit me better, but it just all depends I guess!

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Cobra Speedzone, 9* head set at standard with the weight in the back, Ventus Black 6S, Lamkin REL Midsize grip, playing length (grip to tip) is about 45".

Were you fit for your current driver? I work at a golf retail shop so I kind of fit myself but I knew what I wanted in the driver and shaft so I have it and am still kind of tinkering.

Handicap? 7

Current City and State? Convoy, Ohio

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? I most definitely can! I will have to take vacation days from work, but getting to go to this experience would be more than worth it! Plus I would get out of cold and rainy Ohio so sign me up!

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Neither yet, am in the market for a new driver and the Ventus is on my short list of shafts to test.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Definitely. I've been a big Fujikura fan in the past, had a couple Mitsubishi shafts the past couple years, and am a free agent this season, definitely want to test out the latest and greatest from Fujikura.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I like to think the F1 would be a good fit, as I am trying to lower launch and spin, but it may be either one.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? TaylorMade 2017 M2 9.5* w/ Mutsubishi Diamana BF 60TX, 45 inches, golf pride cord, set to 9*, hotmelted to get swing weight to D3.5.

Were you fit for your current driver? Yes, although I'm not sure on the quality of that fitting.

Handicap? +2

Current City and State? Algonquin, IL

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes!