2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY, BUT POSTPONED: Fujikura Motore X Experience! Get Fit At Fujikura HQ! POSTPONED!

How to Enter:

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? - Yes (or TBD)

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? - No

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? - I'm reading exciting things about it. I once had a Callaway RAZR-X black driver with an F8 Motore and I liked the way it loaded/unloaded

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F3 possibly (fitting will figure it out).

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Left-hand, Callaway Epic Flash, Tensei Blue 65-Reg (standard length, or -0.5in), Winn Dri-Tac midsize/+3 wraps.

Were you fit for your current driver? - Yes

Handicap? - 10 (white tees)/ 14 (blue tees)

Current City and State? - Stillwater, OK

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? - I have a few obligatory dates I'm locked into through the summer, but aside from those, yes.

GHIN Index 12.9
LH Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Project X EvenFlow Riptide 50 (Light)
LH Callaway Rogue 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
LH Callaway Rogue ST Pro 4-AW, Recoil Dart 75 F3
LH Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
LH Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

Can you attend the event around beginning of May?

yes!!Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones?

I have the Ventus Blue in my driverWhy are you excited to get fit for Motore X?

I LOVED the original Motore F3 in my fairway and want to see how the new Motore X F3 will work in it! I also lIke the Pro, Vista Pro, and 7.3TS in there but the Motore F3 was best.What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing?

the Motore X F3 will likely fit my swing bestCurrent driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)?

Taylormade M6 9.0, Ventus Blue 6-X untipped, 44.75", MCC+4 with 7 wraps of tapeWere you fit for your current driver?

nope. Just trial and errorHandicap?

9Current City and State?

Madison, NJCan you 100%, for sure, really attend the event?

If I'm selected I can

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? Yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have not. I have been fit for a driver a few times and for some reason a fitter has never had me try a Fujikura shaft

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I have never hit one, I have read great things about Fujikura shafts but never have I had a chance to try one. Part of that is I don't have a good golf shop around me (Alpena, MI.....Northern Michigan problems)

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1. I have always liked shafts that were Low-Mid in spin / Launch

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Ping G400 LST with Ping tour shaft. Its the second time I have been fit into that shaft

Were you fit for your current driver? Yes

Handicap? +1.6

Current City and State? Alpena, MI

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? YES!!!

Ping G425 LST 10.5*
Ping G425 LST 14.5
Taylormade Sim max hybrid 19*

Srixon ZX5 4 iron & 5 iron
Srixon ZX7 6-AW
Vokey SM8 54.10S and 60.04L
Evnroll ER5 black

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? Yes, as long as Corona doesn’t take us all over! 

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Ventus Blue 6X, I used to play the original F1 in my R9 TP 460

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I loved my original F1, so I’d love to see how the new one would fit me. 

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? TM SIM Max 9* with Aldila Rogue White 130 70TX tipped 1” at 45” with GP Z-Grip midsize

Were you fit for your current driver? No, I fit myself

Handicap? 10.2

Current City and State? Atlanta, GA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes!

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? No

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Yes

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? No idea, whatever shows better results

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Mizuno st190, atmos ts black 6x, mcc+4, 44.5"

Were you fit for your current driver? Kinda sorta

Handicap? 7.5

Current City and State? Bethpage, New York

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? no

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I really enjoy experimenting with driver shafts to see the difference between makers and designs. Haven't played a fujikura in a while so this would be awesome

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I would think the F3, but with the Driver I use, F1 might fit the bill as well since it is a 12* lofted driver to help increase initial launch.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Cobra SZ extreme 12* lofted down to 11* playing around with UST Helium/ATTAS 11/Lin-q Gunmetal with GP MCC +4 or GP Z cord at 44.5-45"

Were you fit for your current driver? Not exactly.

Handicap? 7-10 depending on time of year

Current City and State? Charleston, SC

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes. only thing that would keep me is unforeseen circumstances or tragedy.

Forever Changing at this point.......

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? Yes, I hope May is a go.

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Neither, but am increasingly interested in the technology and how it could help me.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Shiny new toys, but more importantly I think the step changes in technology and a proper fitting would do me wonders.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Honestly not sure, I tend to launch high and suspect my spin is high as well. But I am interested in what fits me the best. My guess would be F1.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)?Ping G400 Max, PX T1100, Tour Velvet Midsize, ~45in.

Were you fit for your current driver?Nope, self fit into this corner, see explanation above. I am going to guess I am far from optimal, lol.

Handicap? Not official, but by spreadsheet: 20

Current City and State? Macungie, PA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? So long as travel is safe, yes.

yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones?

yes, ventus black 6x

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X?

im excited to see if it can improve anything about my game

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing?

f1 7x

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)?

45” callaway epic flash triple diamond with 757 TR and a tour velvet grip

Were you fit for your current driver?

no

Handicap?

+1

Current City and State?

Fort Worth TX

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event?

yes

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? Yes.

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Ventus Red; new for me this year, but an amazing shaft

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I just turned 62. As you age, it is more important than ever to have your equipment completely fine tuned.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Depends on flex, launch, etc. The closest characteristics to the Ventus Red

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Callaway Mavrik. Venture Red R. Tour Velvet cord.

Handicap? 10

Current City and State? Birmingham, AL

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes.

PXG Proto +, 10.5 turned to 9; Ventus 
PXG Gen4 3 metal ; Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4  5 metal;  Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4 hybrid; 21 degrees
PXG Gen4 Ps; 5-Gap with Nippon 950gh S
PXG Sugar Daddy wedges; 54 and 58; Nippon 950gh S

PXG 38” counter balanced, PXG Mustang

Titleist Pro V1x

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes.

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? No. I own a few Atmos.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I’ve never been fit for a driver shaft. Would like to see if there is a ball speed jump.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1 7

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? M1, Atmos black 7s, z cord, 45.25

Were you fit for your current driver? No

Handicap? 5

Current City and State? Neenah, wi

Yes!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones?

No

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X?

I’ve never had a true shaft fitting Why not get fit for the best?

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing?

I would never begin to speculate what is truly the right shaft

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)?

Sim Max, Smoke 6.5, NDMC grip, 45”

Were you fit for your current driver?

No

Handicap?

Current City and State?

San Antonio, TX

Absolutely, yes!

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? To see if any of the new technology in it is a better fit for me than my current shaft.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Taylormade M3 (10.5*) - Fujikura Speeder Evolution IV 757 stiff with GP Tour Velvet Full Cord - plays at ~D4 at 44"

Handicap? 17.1

Current City and State? Culpeper, VA

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have tried the Ventus Black (really liked it)

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I'm trying to hit more fairways with my driver. With extra carbon and less lower resin content in these shafts, my goal is to maintain mid-lower launch/spin numbers with a reduction in twisting. Also excited to get dialed in with the right shaft for my swing by the shaft experts.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1, due to it lower-mid launch/spin characteristics vs. the F3.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Titleist TS3, HZRDUS green, Golf Pride Tour Velvet, plays 45"

Were you fit for your current driver? I was fit for the driver head with a different shaft

Handicap? 6.8

Current City and State? Chester Springs (Philadelphia suburbs), Pa

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I currently have a Ventus Black 7X in my driver.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I used the original Motore F1 for a couple of years in multiple drivers several years ago, and it's one of my favorite shafts I've used. I've been very impressed with the Ventus that I currently have in my driver, and would be very interested to have the kind of expert fitting to see what would be the best fit for me.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Probably the F1 7X

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Ping G410 LST 9* (in -1.5 setting, neutral weight), Fujikura Ventus Black 70X, Lamkin UTX cord, 44.5" long,

Were you fit for your current driver? Kind of. I've been fit in the past and I self-fit into this head/shaft based on past experience

Handicap? +1.6

Current City and State? Canton, Michigan

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? I'll make it work.

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Corey Paul 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? YES

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? To see if it will allow for more control over my current driver shaft.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I would be looking at the F1 OR F3

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Titelist 917 9.5 loft; shaft Diamana 60 Stiff; grip Mid size M4 1 1/2 wraps; length 44 1/2

Were you fit for your current driver? No, only the irons, wedges and putter.

Handicap? 9

Current City and State? Berlin CT

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? As of right now, I’m on lockdown, so I have nothing but time

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Motore Speeder...loved it

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Listen, I don’t really understand what “torsionally stiffened handle section” and “bias core” mean, but I’m going to trust the scientists and experts on this one. I can say that the right shaft makes all the difference in the world. I’ve never been properly fitted, so to get an opportunity to get fitted from the source, have the latest technology, and learn a few things along the way, sign me up. Look good, play good!

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F1 7x

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Ping G400 lst, Tour MT 6s, Lamkin sonar grips, 44.75

Were you fit for your current driver? No, but shaft and grips were professionally installed

Handicap? 10

Current City and State? Monroe, MI

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Ventus Black 7X

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Because the search for my perfect shaft continues, and the Motore X just might be it! I'm looking forward to feeling smooth and stable in a shaft that lets me take a rip at it.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? M5; Graphite Design AD IX 6X; Golf Pride MCC; 45.25

Were you fit for your current driver? Partially. Hit it on trackman to vet specs, but didn't have full range of options of compare for optimization.

Handicap? 3.4

Current City and State? San Diego, CA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? 100%

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? Yes, With a week or 2 notice of exact dates

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have never had the opportunity to try any fujikura shafts.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I don't have any locations near me to sample and fit shafts and would be very interested in an expert fitting to find what is best for my swing. Also think it would be really cool to learn how all the advanced materials that go into shafts are applied to make the different profiles.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I have a high launching swing so probably the F1.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Epic Flash Sub Zero 9deg, Kuro Kage Dual Core 60TX proto, 44.5, golf pride tour velvet

Handicap? 9.4

Current City and State? St. College, PA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes, absolutely.

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? Yes!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? No, not yet but anxious to see how they are!

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I have always been a fan of Fujikura since living in Japan and using their product from 20 years ago.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I would like to try the F3 5 S or 6 S

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Callaway Epic Flash 10.5, GD AD-VR 5S, 57 gram shaft, Golf Pride MCC Align, std length

Were you fit for your current driver? Yes!

Handicap? 4-8

Current City and State? Las Vegas, NV

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes! 100% !!!

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

How to Enter:

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? YES!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? No...

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Specs sound good for my game.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F3 but would like to try both. Open minded...

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Titleist TS3 Diamana Lmtd. D+ (White) 60x Tour Velvet 58r 45"

Were you fit for your current driver? Yes, on Trackman by my teacher.

Handicap? 3.4

Current City and State? Raleigh, NC

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? YES!

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? If safe by then, of course

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Ventus Black.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I gravitate towards fujikura shafts, played the original.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Not sure, F1 would fit historically.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? SIM Max 9 Fuji Atmos Black 7X.

Were you fit for your current driver? No, trial and error. Great fit.

Handicap? 11.

Current City and State? San Antonio TX.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? It’s something different to me

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Honestly, I do not know

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? G410, Tensi orange stiff 65g, 44 3/4, golf pride MCC mid

Handicap? Unknown, was a 12 2 years ago

Current City and State? COLUMBUS, Ohio

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Lol, if I win yep! Otherwise I’ll save a sick day and travel cost?

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? Sure can

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Currently have a Ventus blue 6x.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Im always looking and in the market to find the best shaft for me and my swing.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Based on what I'm looking for in terms of feel. Id say the F3 in 6x

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? SIM 10.5 turned upright and 2 clicks lower (Still playing/testing) the best setting. Shaft blue Ventus 6x but have switched back to the Pro 2.0 to get launch and spin up. Playing @ 44.5 and using Golfpride New decade.

Were you fit for your current driver? No, I was not

Handicap? Currently hovering around 11

Current City and State? Overland Park, KS

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Absolutely!!!

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? - Yes!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? - No, but I've played the older Motore shafts in hybrids and really liked them

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? - Increased ball speed and accuracy

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? - Probably the F3 as I've used it before in hybrids with good success

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? - Cobra F7 with Project X Hazardous X 6.0, 45 inches, Lamkin Z5 midsize grip

Were you fit for your current driver? - No

Handicap? - 10

Current City and State? - Annandale, VA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? - Yes!

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Have Ventus black 6x. Have not tried Motore X, yet.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Loved and played the motore speeder for many years, and would love to see how the new generation motore plays.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Would anticipate the F1 fitting me better.

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Callaway Epic Flash Subzero 9*, Graphite Design tour ad blue (true spec proprietary) 75x, 45", Golf pride tour velvet

Were you fit for your current driver? Yes, at True Spec Golf

Handicap? 4.9

Current City and State? Corona, CA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes, absolutely

Titleist TSR3 9* Diamana ZF 60s
Titleist TSR3 15* Kai'li 70s

TM SIM2 Ti 19* Kai'li 70s

Titleist TSR3 24* Atmos Blue 8s
Srixon ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX6 46,50,54,58 
Betti BB46 or QB6 or Betti BB Proto

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I have not

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? I am just now beginning to see what a difference a shaft can make. The possibilities of optimizing my driver shaft is exciting.

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? I am going to guess F3 6 S

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Taylormade M4 8.5*, Aldila Rogue White 60S, Tour Velvet, 44.5"

Handicap? 0.6

Current City and State? Fresno, CA

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? Yes I can 100%, for sure, really attend the event. I have a very flexible schedule.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Have demoed the Venus Blue

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? If it will get me more consistency? Yep!

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F3

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? TM M6 Attas Cool 60s 45.5”

Were you fit for your current driver? Not really

Handicap? 5.7

Current City and State?

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Can you attend the event April 1st through 3rd? Yes

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? Haven't tried either one

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? Long time Fuji fan, still game one of the white Tour Spec shafts

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? Not sure given some recent swing changes

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? Callaway Epic Sub Zero, Project X T1100 6.5 85G, 45", Lamkin midsize

Handicap? 4

Current City and State? Irvine, CA

2019 WITB

Ping G400 LST, Nventix Golf Nunchuk
Cobra King LTD 3 wood, Graphite Design AD-GP XX
TM UDI @ 16 degrees, Matrix HM3 105 XXX
Cobra King Utility 18.5 degree, Matrix HM3 XXX
Cobra Forged Tec Black, 5-PW, DG X7
Cobra King Wedges: 50, 54, 58, 62 DG X7
TM Juno
Srixon XV

Can you attend the event around beginning of May? I can attend anytime the SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS say it is safe to travel safely in society.

Have you tried Motore X or Ventus? What ones? I won the Motore X WRX giveaway, so I have hit the F3.

Why are you excited to get fit for Motore X? see above

What Motore X, F1 or F3, do you think would fit your swing? F3

Current driver specs (head, shaft, grip, length)? G400 Motore F3

Were you fit for your current driver? Head, yes. Shaft,no

Handicap? 6

Current City and State? Las Vegas

Can you 100%, for sure, really attend the event? I can attend anytime the SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS say it is safe to travel safely in society.