2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

MattM97's WITB: 2024 Ball Testing, Bag Prep and Training.

14 hours ago, Phabs said:

I played the B X for a stint last summer and it spun way too much for me off mid irons. Went back to the BXS which seems counter productive but that ball works better for me than anything else 

I may try those after if the B X doesn't work but heard the B RX spins less but it is softer. It's confusing right now I just want to find a ball that does pretty much what I want when I hit a shot.

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

• 4 months later...

Lets revive this because I have new gear!! Finally got some new wedges, was fit for them back when I did my driver fitting I just never ordered them because of the backlog and didn't really want to just give Titleist $1000 Canadian and wait like 3-4 months for wedges that probably wouldn't have arrived in my season. I also figured I'd keep an eye out for a used set in my lofts and grinds to save a whack of cash.

Well I did find a used set and everything but the 58° wasn't an exact match needed a M-Grind 8° bounce but apparently it can be ground to that easily. So all these need will be a 1/2" extension, new grip, maybe do a bit of stamping on them just not sure what I'd stamp and figured my yardage with them a bit in the simulator since I'm now in a 50-54-58° gapping vs 52-56-60° gapping.

20221231_211236-01.jpeg.49f46c1bb55f5c94399dbd7b758dbdc7.jpeg

20221231_211301-01.jpeg.43ba3b1defbcc791e80f69c3fc1e4582.jpeg

Edited by MattM97
  • Like 2

Lefty - WITB Thread

Love the Vokeys!!!! My favorite wedges whenever I don't use the ones of whatever weird iron company I'm on....

Btw can me , you and @BallerNate just share a WITB thread?

I feel like that would be appropriate 

• Haha 1

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

3 minutes ago, MtlJeff said:

Love the Vokeys!!!! My favorite wedges whenever I don't use the ones of whatever weird iron company I'm on....

My first time with Vokeys actually so far I'm impressed. 

It's these long winters man the cabin fever gets to us. Although for me it's more putters and me detailing the smaller things in my bag/game vs just gear. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

2 hours ago, MattM97 said:

Lets revive this because I have new gear!! Finally got some new wedges, was fit for them back when I did my driver fitting I just never ordered them because of the backlog and didn't really want to just give Titleist $1000 Canadian and wait like 3-4 months for wedges that probably wouldn't have arrived in my season. I also figured I'd keep an eye out for a used set in my lofts and grinds to save a whack of cash.

Well I did find a used set and everything but the 58° wasn't an exact match needed a M-Grind 8° bounce but apparently it can be ground to that easily. So all these need will be a 1/2" extension, new grip, maybe do a bit of stamping on them just not sure what I'd stamp and figured my yardage with them a bit in the simulator since I'm now in a 50-54-58° gapping vs 52-56-60° gapping.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/404105cadf4a5444e772eafdc4b6c30205455c0e294657c9421d9b92becfdfed/1280/cdn-cgi/mirage/404105cadf4a5444e772eafdc4b6c30205455c0e294657c9421d9b92becfdfed/1280/https://wrxcdn.golfwrx.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/20221231_211236-01.jpeg.49f46c1bb55f5c94399dbd7b758dbdc7.jpeg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/404105cadf4a5444e772eafdc4b6c30205455c0e294657c9421d9b92becfdfed/1280/cdn-cgi/mirage/404105cadf4a5444e772eafdc4b6c30205455c0e294657c9421d9b92becfdfed/1280/https://wrxcdn.golfwrx.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/20221231_211301-01.jpeg.43ba3b1defbcc791e80f69c3fc1e4582.jpeg

Yessir, welcome to the club!

Love the dark finish, very nice!

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Big Bertha 23 (19*) / Cally RCH 65 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland CBX (48*), RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

1 hour ago, MtlJeff said:

Bahaha…indeed!!

What we really need is for the 3 of us to meet up and have a Canadian WRX tournament…now that would be epic!

I got a round in with @MattM97while I was still in Toronto, but will let you know next time I’m in La Belle Province!

If you guys ever make it out to Halifax, you know who to reach out to!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

• 1 month later...

Yet another WRX'er at the mercy of old man winter for their golf game, but some things are happening and somethings are planned. I will touch on what's going on and if anyone wants to hear more about certain things I will expands on it.

Current Equipment:

The wedges I posted above are off for work to be done on them. I'm thinking of getting some stamping done cause why not one of them is getting ground a bit so resale value is basically gone.

Irons are about to get a regrip, I was looking at trying some other stuff but just going to stick to the MCC+4's with extra wraps.

Potential/Future Equipment:

Nothing crazy planned, biggest thing is thinking of possibly dropping the low lofted 3W, 3H and 4i for regular lofted 3W or 4W, 5W or 7W and a 4H or something along that combo. Been looking for a straight swap of my 3H for a 4H cause I like the shaft but will eventually do a fitting/gaping.

Ball as I'm working on my swing the ball that will work best for me will probably change. Yay I hate this part lol.

Golf Swing:

I've begun working with a coach, we're just in the early phases of what we want to do but I think my coach sees the natural potential I have to be a half decent weekend warrior. I also think he sees the glimpses of old Matt when I was a much more dedicated and talented athlete wanting to come out. So we're going to hit the ground running come spring like when the gates open for WM trying to get a GA seat on 16.

Also my gym work has paid off so far despite being very fat. My early winter swings are much quicker, my 8i is already coasting at 92-95mph and I know my body isn't feeling it just now so could see a big speed bump mixed with a better swing I'll have to learn my gapping again.

Personal Change:

I'm slowly dropping weight, down about 10lbs since before Christmas. Would be more but I'm traveling for work so workouts are lacking and I'm having to eat on the road but I'll take it as a good sign. When golf season comes round the multiple rounds walking will make a big difference.

So that's kind of a quick rundown of where my bag and game is at. I'll update more on certain things if anyone is curious.

Oh and yeah there's another putter in the works.

• Like 1

Lefty - WITB Thread

On 2/8/2023 at 10:00 PM, MattM97 said:

Yet another WRX'er at the mercy of old man winter for their golf game, but some things are happening and somethings are planned. I will touch on what's going on and if anyone wants to hear more about certain things I will expands on it.

Current Equipment:

The wedges I posted above are off for work to be done on them. I'm thinking of getting some stamping done cause why not one of them is getting ground a bit so resale value is basically gone.

Irons are about to get a regrip, I was looking at trying some other stuff but just going to stick to the MCC+4's with extra wraps.

Potential/Future Equipment:

Nothing crazy planned, biggest thing is thinking of possibly dropping the low lofted 3W, 3H and 4i for regular lofted 3W or 4W, 5W or 7W and a 4H or something along that combo. Been looking for a straight swap of my 3H for a 4H cause I like the shaft but will eventually do a fitting/gaping.

Ball as I'm working on my swing the ball that will work best for me will probably change. Yay I hate this part lol.

Golf Swing:

I've begun working with a coach, we're just in the early phases of what we want to do but I think my coach sees the natural potential I have to be a half decent weekend warrior. I also think he sees the glimpses of old Matt when I was a much more dedicated and talented athlete wanting to come out. So we're going to hit the ground running come spring like when the gates open for WM trying to get a GA seat on 16.

Also my gym work has paid off so far despite being very fat. My early winter swings are much quicker, my 8i is already coasting at 92-95mph and I know my body isn't feeling it just now so could see a big speed bump mixed with a better swing I'll have to learn my gapping again.

Personal Change:

I'm slowly dropping weight, down about 10lbs since before Christmas. Would be more but I'm traveling for work so workouts are lacking and I'm having to eat on the road but I'll take it as a good sign. When golf season comes round the multiple rounds walking will make a big difference.

So that's kind of a quick rundown of where my bag and game is at. I'll update more on certain things if anyone is curious.

Oh and yeah there's another putter in the works.

Congrats on the weight loss man, that’s awesome!

Countdown to the season is on…we’re getting there!!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

3 hours ago, BallerNate said:

Congrats on the weight loss man, that’s awesome!

Countdown to the season is on…we’re getting there!!

Thanks still very fat but at least I have the motivation now and the benefits while small now will snowball into something much better for me in the future. 

Just have to really buckle down in the spring and summer since I'll be more active I'll get more out of it. 

• Like 1

Lefty - WITB Thread

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm putting in a lot of work, lessons, practice, gym, diet, etc I'm basically a man on a reasonable mission with my golf game right now. Of course I have a bit of thought with my irons, they're good irons but I've had these irons since 2019 when I first got back into golf and started taking it seriously again. But like the rest of my bag I've seen my shafts go from regular up to X-Stiff but my irons have stayed at stiff. 

The other factor is my iron setup and my current swing speed my irons are the 585's from 4-7i and that's a lot of speed at the 7i and I find myself not always taking that club unless long isn't dangerous. The 785s from 8-PW do feel great and probably better suited for my swing speed. 

But all of this is something I will bring up with my coach when we're into the season if looking into new irons could be a potential next step in my game and improving my handicap. I have nothing against my irons now and if I was to do a fitting and they still work it's just a confidence boost. Then again this is GolfWRX and not getting new clubs is just wrong at times, so here are some irons I've looked at that I wouldn't mind testing. I'll also add with the rest of my bag I let the fitting results decide what goes into the bag. 

The Must Tries

Srixon ZX5/ZX7 MkII - I mean most logical move moving into these with a better combo layout and maybe a better shaft. They're so popular they need to be tested. 

Titleist T100/T100S - I've wanted to this these irons since the Gen2 have come out, I think they're the perfect combo of smaller size and forgiveness.

Cobra King MB/CB/Tour - I think it's safe to say Cobra is hot right now from the woods the last 2 years into the irons this year I think I need to give these a try, maybe more Cobra in the bag? 

Callaway Apex Pro - I believe new ones are coming out but the 21's do look good to my eyes and why not test them? Doesn't hurt and will know if they work or not. 

They Maybe's But Willing To Try

Mizuno Pro 223 - I'm not much of a Mizuno fan but these 223's look pretty nice 

TaylorMade P7-MC - I don't see much from TM that appeals to me in the iron category but these are pretty nice but I think a pure CB there are better ones out there. Again these could be the best irons for me and won't know until I test. 

Wilson Staff Model CB - Not a huge fan of the shape but again would hit if put into my hands. 

The Ain't Gonna Happens 

Ping i230/i59 - While I am a Ping fan these are just crazy expensive irons up in Canada. Both of these are probably going to be pushing or well over 3k Canadian depending on setup. Everything else is maybe 2K max, that extra 1K can go into lessons or another weak point in my bag.

So just a thought for now, not set in stone, definitely have to see where I'm at with my game once the season starts. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

• 3 weeks later...

This swing change is extremely frustrating at times especially solo when I have no feedback and trackman isn't picking up all info. But when I do things half decent it's not bad. But when it's bad oh my lord. 

20230317_091738.jpg.aa1d9999ef62394f8cf6c8f96ebeb7e4.jpg

I am seriously contemplating new irons at this point mainly for shaft feel and weight. But the swing has to come around first before testing new irons would be worth it. 

Oh and my wedges are apparently done. There's my WITB update. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

I'd stay away from the CB/MB Cobras - They look awesome but the blades can be pretty picky from the set I played, unless your in the middle more often than not the blades will penalize you.   The 223 mizunos / ZX5's wouldn't be bad nor the callaways 

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

8 minutes ago, Phabs said:

I'd stay away from the CB/MB Cobras - They look awesome but the blades can be pretty picky from the set I played, unless your in the middle more often than not the blades will penalize you.   The 223 mizunos / ZX5's wouldn't be bad nor the callaways 

I saw the Cobra's last week and they're a bit smaller than I was expecting and I would probably just go all CB in them honestly if I was to get the Cobras. But the 223's do look great after seeing them in person and the natural progression in the set itself is appealing. If I go Srixon again I'm quite comfortable with the ZX7s and would do the ZX5 in probably the 5-6i only, the above pic was with a Z785, don't need more juice in the scoring irons. 

Honestly once my swing is semi consistent and decent I'll do a testing day outside even if I don't buy anything will be fun. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

On 2/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, MattM97 said:

So I'm putting in a lot of work, lessons, practice, gym, diet, etc I'm basically a man on a reasonable mission with my golf game right now. Of course I have a bit of thought with my irons, they're good irons but I've had these irons since 2019 when I first got back into golf and started taking it seriously again. But like the rest of my bag I've seen my shafts go from regular up to X-Stiff but my irons have stayed at stiff. 

The other factor is my iron setup and my current swing speed my irons are the 585's from 4-7i and that's a lot of speed at the 7i and I find myself not always taking that club unless long isn't dangerous. The 785s from 8-PW do feel great and probably better suited for my swing speed. 

But all of this is something I will bring up with my coach when we're into the season if looking into new irons could be a potential next step in my game and improving my handicap. I have nothing against my irons now and if I was to do a fitting and they still work it's just a confidence boost. Then again this is GolfWRX and not getting new clubs is just wrong at times, so here are some irons I've looked at that I wouldn't mind testing. I'll also add with the rest of my bag I let the fitting results decide what goes into the bag. 

The Must Tries

Srixon ZX5/ZX7 MkII - I mean most logical move moving into these with a better combo layout and maybe a better shaft. They're so popular they need to be tested. 

Titleist T100/T100S - I've wanted to this these irons since the Gen2 have come out, I think they're the perfect combo of smaller size and forgiveness.

Cobra King MB/CB/Tour - I think it's safe to say Cobra is hot right now from the woods the last 2 years into the irons this year I think I need to give these a try, maybe more Cobra in the bag? 

Callaway Apex Pro - I believe new ones are coming out but the 21's do look good to my eyes and why not test them? Doesn't hurt and will know if they work or not. 

They Maybe's But Willing To Try

Mizuno Pro 223 - I'm not much of a Mizuno fan but these 223's look pretty nice 

TaylorMade P7-MC - I don't see much from TM that appeals to me in the iron category but these are pretty nice but I think a pure CB there are better ones out there. Again these could be the best irons for me and won't know until I test. 

Wilson Staff Model CB - Not a huge fan of the shape but again would hit if put into my hands. 

The Ain't Gonna Happens 

Ping i230/i59 - While I am a Ping fan these are just crazy expensive irons up in Canada. Both of these are probably going to be pushing or well over 3k Canadian depending on setup. Everything else is maybe 2K max, that extra 1K can go into lessons or another weak point in my bag.

So just a thought for now, not set in stone, definitely have to see where I'm at with my game once the season starts. 

Might not be your cup of tea, but I'd look at the new JPX 923 Forged or a combo with the tour. I found the forged series to not be as jumpy as the 5's from Srixon. Plus they trimmed down them down this year so they look nice.

6 minutes ago, PureDivots said:

Might not be your cup of tea, but I'd look at the new JPX 923 Forged or a combo with the tour. I found the forged series to not be as jumpy as the 5's from Srixon. Plus they trimmed down them down this year so they look nice.

Unfortunately the Tour's only come in RH so I'm kinda SOL on those, I mean the Forged could be an option but the scoring irons would have to be consistent for me. That's kinda why the 223's from the Mizuno line is the most appealing to me the scoring irons basically become the Tour irons as they remove the elastomer or whatever they use in the cavity. 

Honestly when it comes to irons and clubs I'm open to testing whatever, I'll let the fitter hand me whatever, if I don't like the look I'll still swing it, if I want to try something specific I'll ask and just see what wins out. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

Working on my swing, seeing possibly which clubs need tweaking or replacement. I'm a wee bit ahead of my coach on this but hey equipment junkie will equipment junkie. 

Finally got some driver work in at the end of my last session. Been like 2 months since I touched the driver. So a bit of rust and trying to do new things.

But you know what I'll take drives like this just have to keep an eye on the spin. Maybe that Rogue ST Max LS would have been better lol. 

Screenshot_20230318_191440_Chrome.jpg.3435cc81e031f8327bf7220a575e5400.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_191957_Chrome.jpg.7a79adae25c0cdad0af77e5e935c458c.jpg

I had a few at 2300 with less carry and a bit more roll out but can't be picky right now. I don't think anyone would complain about this. 

• Like 2

Lefty - WITB Thread

2 hours ago, MattM97 said:

Working on my swing, seeing possibly which clubs need tweaking or replacement. I'm a wee bit ahead of my coach on this but hey equipment junkie will equipment junkie. 

Finally got some driver work in at the end of my last session. Been like 2 months since I touched the driver. So a bit of rust and trying to do new things.

But you know what I'll take drives like this just have to keep an eye on the spin. Maybe that Rogue ST Max LS would have been better lol. 

Screenshot_20230318_191440_Chrome.jpg.3435cc81e031f8327bf7220a575e5400.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_191957_Chrome.jpg.7a79adae25c0cdad0af77e5e935c458c.jpg

I had a few at 2300 with less carry and a bit more roll out but can't be picky right now. I don't think anyone would complain about this. 

Looks great to me man…bombs away!! 🚀🚀🚀

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

1 hour ago, BallerNate said:

Looks great to me man…bombs away!! 🚀🚀🚀

I'm just cherry picking swings, obviously not showing the 2 topped swings and 4 I sent way left 😂😂

Thanks though it will come around, hopefully I can feel out a consistent shot shape. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

• 2 weeks later...

My wedges post stamping and grinding on the 58°. Since I did get the 58° ground just said Yolo and got some stamping done, BTW stamping is not cheap but again whatever they are mine and I'll game them until I need new ones. 

Screenshot_20230330_180036_Instagram.jpg.f97387b92ad9a4c14a5351ca68f4748b.jpg

• Like 2

Lefty - WITB Thread

Actually kicking off my season this coming weekend, earlier than I thought, wedges are not in hand yet, swing isn't where I wish it was after a bit of rehab for minor nagging injuries. But I'm just excited to be out there and hope to really focus on the fundamentals I've focused on in my lessons, hopefully my body cooperates with the swing and just try and figure out my distances.

Lefty - WITB Thread

I'm just trying to figure out how you didn't paintfill "FALLO SPREZZATURA" in red white and green?

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

6 hours ago, 5hort5tuff said:

I'm just trying to figure out how you didn't paintfill "FALLO SPREZZATURA" in red white and green?

I asked for the 2 with text to be in white and I said I'll take care of the paint myself later. Mainly cause when I paint I need to lay it out or do it a few times until I'm happy with it. 

That will get re-done and the 58 too in a more colorful rainbow paint style. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

7 hours ago, TheRangeGuy said:

Nice set!

Thanks but that's the old set lol. Driver and wedges are different, the rest is the same. But might have a change up this year.

Lefty - WITB Thread

On 3/17/2023 at 3:27 PM, MattM97 said:

That's kinda why the 223's from the Mizuno line is the most appealing to me the scoring irons basically become the Tour irons as they remove the elastomer or whatever they use in the cavity. 

Honestly when it comes to irons and clubs I'm open to testing whatever, I'll let the fitter hand me whatever, if I don't like the look I'll still swing it, if I want to try something specific I'll ask and just see what wins out. 

223s might be the best iron that I've tried in the last year or since they were released. They are relatively forgiving and consistent from a distance perspective. The only thing I was unable to test had to do with different lies. If I upgrade, it's between 223s and the TC 201s. I think Mizuno hit a homer with the 223s and would highly recommend you give them consideration.

Edited by shoot4par

4 hours ago, shoot4par said:

223s might be the best iron that I've tried in the last year or since they were released. They are relatively forgiving and consistent from a distance perspective. The only thing I was unable to test had to do with different lies. If I upgrade, it's between 223s and the TC 201s. I think Mizuno hit a homer with the 223s and would highly recommend you give them consideration.

Depending when I go test irons I will definitely ask about the 223's and see how they fair, I do like the shape on them being a bit more square than a more rounded iron which I don't always like the look off but really I'll play anything that I hit well. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Have been in the simulator a bunch, wish I could get on the course more but reps are reps right now and working on my swing I need reps. But with that said I definitely think I need new irons mainly for a heavier and stiffer shaft setup I think, as mentioned my irons shafts are AMT White S300, I like the idea of those shafts and they served me well to this point. But when my 8i club head speed is touching 104mph on some swings I'm losing feel on the iron in my hands.

Will probably have some people go "Matt how do you know this is what you need?" Well just looking at how I'm striking my clubs where my scoring irons and especially wedges i'm getting to the positions my coach wants with ease where longer irons I'm a bit lost on feel and compensating with bad positions as the longer irons the shafts are lighter in the AMT's.

I'll keep working on the swing especially outdoors and with the 6i and then book a fitting and see, if something is better I won't really hesitate to get it especially if it helps my game. Unless the total cost is something totally insane then may have to wait a bit.

• Like 1

Lefty - WITB Thread

Was in the simulator earlier today way longer than I should have been but just want to get these reps in and make my swing repeatable, as I've worked on things with my coach there is less and less I have to think about as I'm doing more and more things properly. So right now it's making sure I get my weight shifted at the finish to have a proper AOA and impact location which I think I started to feel.

With that said lost all feel in my driver cause I'm swinging it like an iron right now so have to differentiate the swings.

Lefty - WITB Thread

Back in the simulator today to try and get a bit more driver feel again and just reps. 

I find when on the range in a sim I get a little frustrated as I just swing and swing and swing. I guess when on a time limit you want to hit as much as you can. 

But with driver I needed reps and to feel out the different swing compared to my irons and I think I'm starting to feel it just hope I can keep the feel on the course. 

I did catch 1 perfect one but still a lot left out there. 

20230428_092210.jpg.cba62baaec873e3732c451c3a48be349.jpg

My driver can be an extreme advantage for me or blows my score up like no tomorrow. Need to get it under control but was good on the simulator today. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

Pretty good numbers there...you'll be happy with the on course performance with those. 

Edited by Phabs
  • Like 1

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

24 minutes ago, Phabs said:

Pretty good numbers there...you'll be happy with the on course with those. 

This one oh yeah it was just dead straight, the rest I really need to get my timing and feel down, a lot of heely cuts that travel a good ways down the fairway but also left too which I don't want. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

• MattM97 changed the title to MattM97's WITB: 2024 Ball Testing, Bag Prep and Training.