Titelist t100 - real or fake? (pictures included)

Looking at buying a set of t100s .... pretty good deal I am getting so naturally I'm wondering if these are legit. I don't know much about how to spot a fake but assume paypal will cover me if i determine it is one later. Here are the pics i was given. If anything looks glaringly fraudulent, please let me know. Much appreciated all!

615NWAQ3LUZ1.png

6E54WDGIICOY.png

5I8YURW4XKQX.png

Ping G410 LST, 9.5 degrees, Tensei CK Pro Orange 70 TX
Taylormade p790 UDI 2 iron, KBS $-Taper
Mizuno MP 18 MB 4-PW, x100s
Mizuno T7 - 50, 56, 60
Artistan 0119 S

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look alright, but those pictures are really tough to judge any detail from. Not detailed enough for me to give a definite yes or no. The plastic wrap looks kind of amateur-ish, but that doesn't really mean anything. Honestly, if I were shopping for them, I wouldn't buy based on those pictures alone. It shouldn't be hard for the seller to get you a clearer picture or two in better light, preferably outdoors. If he's pushing for a quick sale, maybe you're better off moving along and paying a little extra for piece of mind.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

He made a mistake and sent me the wrong iron set in one of the vids (t200 instead of 100), but is it concerning he has so many sets of boxed irons? Says he used to work at Acushnet and has friends who send him gear often. He is pressing to close, which I am ignoring. If these look legit, I would love to pull the triger at $750 4-pw new.

Mizuno T7 - 50, 56, 60
Artistan 0119 S

Could be a guy who had a lot of shop credit at Fenway golf club and figured new iron sets would help maximize his return on investment when he went to sell. I normally opt for Pro V1's but if you have 2 grand in credit the shop might not have that many Pro V1's or might not want you taking all of them.

XTD 10.5* Pro Launch Blue 55X
3 Deep Matrix 8M2
Nike VFP 3 Fuji P95X
T-MB 4, 5 CT130X
6-PW VR Pro CB/MB Raw Combo CT130X
National Custom 53/58 CT130X
PM Grind 64 KBS Tour 130X
Studio Design 1.5 Circle T

Not likely fakes as they are newly released by Titleist, and the Chinese counterfeiters need some time to develop the counterfeit design and then produce them.

CALLAWAY Customs (Black w/Silver) "The FREAK" Mavrik Sub Zero Driver, 9*, Accra TZ6/M5, 72g X
CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15*, Accra TZ6/M5, 80g X
CALLAWAY Super Hybrid, 18*, NS Pro Modus Hybrid GOST, 102g X
TAYLORMADE P790, 4, 5, 6, DG TI AMT White, x100
TAYLORMADE P770, 5, 6; P7MC, 7, 8; P7MB, 9, PW -- Black Modus3 LE 115 X
TAYLORMADE P7TW, 4 - PW, Black Modus3 LE 115 X
TAYLORMADE MG2 52/9; Hi-Toe 56/10; MG2 60/8 -- Project X LS, 6.5
VOKEY SM8 "BIRDIE BOB" CUSTOM BRUSHED STEEL, 52/9F; 58/8M, DG TI s400 ONYX 
TOULON GARAGE Austin Custom Rose Gold

SCOTTY CAMERON Santa Fe T3 Custom Antique Copper

Im gonna say real as well but could be stolen. I would also contact the golf club that it says they were ordered through as they can probably fill in some blanks. Also he uses his first and last name for his youtube account and has videos of his golf swing on the account so not a common thing for a scammer to do.

The only other fishy thing that sticks out to me is the hand in the photos you posted above look like a black guys hand and the guy in the youtube account he posted the videos from is white so??? Maybe he just has a tan hand but aren't you guys coming out of winter in the states?

Ping G410+ 10.5 GD ADIZ 7TX
TM OO Mini driver 13.5  GD Tour ADDI 7X
Ping Anser 20* GD Tour ADDI 95X
Miura CB57'S Raw 4-9 TT DG TI X100
Titleist TI Raw SM7 Vokey 48/52 TI DG S400 Black

Titleist TI Raw SM6 Vokey 56/61 TI DG S400 Black 
Lajosi LP7 Stability shaft

Lol sorry for the confusion. I’m the buyer and I’m white. It’s my YouTube account. I posted the video the seller (black guy) sent me so ppl could see more. Was probably an easier way to post a video but that’s all I could think of. Clubs arrived today, they are gorgeous and appear to be very much authentic. Thanks for the help

Mizuno T7 - 50, 56, 60
Artistan 0119 S