Are they closing any golf courses in the area you live in. (NO CORONAVIRUS RELATED POSTS)

oxmoor valley rtj closed by order of a county health dept ... other rtj sites not yet affected, but presumably grand national in opelika/auburn will very soon since that county/area is sort of a hot spot ... h'ville, don't know, but assume that will close eventually ... several others not closed, though ...

Here in KC, it has been left up to the courses themselves so it seems. Some have shut down, but quite a few are still open with new restrictions and guidelines. I just joined a public course close to my house that is staying open and because it is a great value for $50 a month I get unlimited greens fees walking. The course is in good shape and one of the oldest in the KC area, but has some damned small greens...lol. I have already walked 5 rounds since the social distancing stuff started. Here our tee times have been put at every 16 minutes, you can still use a cart, but only one rider per cart unless you know the person. Also, the flags have been attached to the cups, but instead of the “cup” sticking up an inch or two, they put round foam around the stick so the ball doesn’t fall in the cup all the way, but it does “fall” in about a half an inch. I like this personally. Tee times only, and you have to call the clubhouse, which is closed to the public. Overall, this isn’t bad and a very good thing to give people some sort of exercise in this time...

Jealous, I'm still working cause were "essential", and the golf courses here are closed... (well the 3 that had opened early are now closed)

TM SIM Max 9*  Tensei blue AV 65-S

Mizuno ST180 3w 15* Tensei blue-S

Cobra BioCell 5w 19* Matrix RedTie-S

Ping G30 4h 22* TFC 419-R

Taylormade R-11 5-PW KBS Tour 90-S

Cleveland CBX 52* 58* DG 115-W

Mannkrafted rebar Rattler 

Courses hit and miss in DFW. My home course was open with social distancing protocols in place. But we got a note today the county changed their mind and shut them down.

PING G430 Max 10.5 

Cleveland Launcher XL Hy-wood 18*
Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 4H

Cleveland XL Halo 5H

Srixon MKii ZX5s 6-PW Modus 105s

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 48*

Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 52*
Cleveland CBX4 Zipcore 56*

PXG Battle Ready 'Bat Attack' 

That is one smart governor. I wish they implemented that same thing here in Northern California. Just like others have said in different threads, Being out in nature is probably a good thing, and if you are with a foursome, that can be worked out by having players take individual carts. For the most part, most players during the round dont remain in close proximity for too long.

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

NC has allowed golf courses to remain open. Of course, Pinehurst is in our state. Our club has closed everything other than actually playing golf. No practice facilities because people were "congregating" there.

All reasonable to me.

PING Rapture ^10 driver

Callaway UW 19^

PING Anser Forged Irons 3-pw
PING Forged wedges
Wilson 8802 Putter

jefferson county had closed the golf courses, but now that the guv has issued a statewide call to close all non-essentials, golf courses have been exempted ... got a call today from the oxmoor they were opening at noon and was i going to use my reservation in the morning ... went out and played 18 this afternoon ...

Here in KC its hit and miss. I play at a public course that is walking only, others are open with one cart per person and tee times spread out to every 20 minutes, and others are closed up totally. Almost ALL driving ranges are closed regardless of if the course is open or not. Now, the Kansas Gov just shut down the whole state, so I'm not sure how that will effect the Kansas side. We are in MO so its a weird dynamic. I have a tee time tomorrow for a course in Kansas and was going to get my daughter out there with me but we will see if that happens.

Stealth 2 9* w/Ventus TR Blue
SIM 3 wood w/Ventus TR Blue
SIM UDI

P790 4 iron 
P770 5-PW
Hi Toe 3 50/54/58
SC Phantom 11.5
TP5X 

Here is the email I received from our Pro regarding golf in NH. It is from the New Hampshire Golf Association. Looks like NH will follow MA.

"Good evening everyone. 

First and foremost, I hope that all of you continue to be healthy and safe. 

For the past week, the NHGA has worked with our allied organizations to advocate for the golf industry. Last Friday, we sent a letter to the Governor, the Commissioner of the Department of Business and Economic Development, and the State Tourism Director. This letter was similar in nature to what other state golf associations have shared with lawmakers and it sought to provide guidance on the positive role that the game of golf can have during this very difficult time and the important role that our game plays in the state economy. 

This letter was followed by phone calls to the recipients and we continued to be in contact with other industry leaders across the state, region, and country. 

As you all know, yesterday the Governor issued Emergency Order #17 Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04. This order, along with Exhibit A to Emergency Order #17 deemed that golf course maintenance was an essential function and could continue for the duration of the Emergency Order. However, there was some confusion as to the status of the golf course itself and the ability for facilities to remain open. This morning, the Governor clarified some of that confusion by announcing during a radio interview that golf courses would not be open and only maintenance would be allowed on the grounds. 

The NHGA again reached out to contacts inside the statehouse in an attempt to confirm the Governor’s comments and to once again highlight the benefits of the game and how responsible each of our clubs has been in protecting their customers. We have received some feedback but at this time, it does not appear that the Governor is compelled to change course. 

With that being said, the NHGA is encouraging all of our member clubs to honor the Governor’s Emergency Order deeming that all non-essential services shall cease in person operations effective 11:59pm this evening. 

This does not mean that our advocacy has ended. We will continue to monitor the situation both inside and outside of the Granite State and we will continue to work with state officials on how we can have our clubs back up and running as soon as possible. We understand what is at stake and we will do whatever is in our power to help all of you. 

We appreciate your patience, your understanding, and all that you do for the game in New Hampshire. Please know that we are in this together and the NHGA is here to help in any way that we can. 

Thank you. Please stay healthy and safe."