Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

Lol, I have a set of the 919 Hm too but those got kicked out of the bag when these came out.

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

Suspense is killing me. My single iron with 80g MMT should be here Friday. I have a set of 919 Forged with 95s Steelfiber (just not enough spin with that shaft for me), 919 Pro with Recoils (better launch/spin), a two Cobra Forged Tec that I'm going to throw two different shafts in, and the 0211 coming. Someone shoot me. I need to get rid of the Forged, or at least those shafts. I’m hoping the 0211 isn’t going to work, but you guys aren’t making it sound like that’s an option. Hope they work out and I just have to sell all this mess of clubs.

I think an issue with the $60 shipping charge on the iron set is there is no option for lower cost shipping for those that would be okay with lower cost shipping in a standard box and the savings could be used for something like upgrade grips. It would be great if there were different shipping options like $10 in a regular box, $60 in that box currently used and an extreme option like $50k for the clubs to be hand delivered by the CEO topless.

It’s part of the experience buying from PXG to get the big shiny black box. I haven’t ordered from them but own a 0311x and have had a driver. My point was if you’re dropping $1000-$3000 on clubs who gives a rip at that point over a couple extra dollars and your clubs coming well protected in a big box?

Dont forget PXG isn’t charging you for that multicompound grip free upgrade that I know Taylormade does, there’s your $12 savings there and “shipping is back down to $18.”

I do agree that they should reconsider the shipping charges, especially for a single club. Perhaps they should just absorb the shipping into into the price of the clubs?

That said, I'd have to ask myself a serious question regarding the shipping... if $60 shipping for a complete set is a deal breaker... do I really want these or not?

• Like 1

PXG says per its FB page that in-person fittings are on hold for now, but not sure if that applies to mobile fittings. Can’t imagine those are still going on around me in NJ, where most everything is shut down.

As to pricing and shipping, when I ordered my 0211 irons a couple of weeks ago, I kind of looked past suggestions to order through Discount Dan’s. Thus, I paid full tax and shipping. For a subsequent order, I went through DD and got the direct price with no tax or shipping. Thus, it just comes down to, why pay more than you need for the same product. Since I was a prior customer and saw hints to order, kind of annoyed at myself for not going through DD initially, as I might have adjusted my order saving over $100 on tax and shipping. And it begs the question, why the crazy shipping price direct if you can just avoid it by knowing who to order through... But anyway, for anyone on WRX, you should now be pretty clear about how to maximize “value” on these PXG orders.

Ping G430 Max 9* Driver, GD Tour AD VR-6 S

Callaway ‘23 Great Big Bertha 3 Wood, GD Tour AD VR-7 S

Callaway Paradym 18* Super Hybrid, Aerotech Steelfiber fc75 Hy f4

Callaway Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 6.0

Mizuno JPX 923 HM Irons 6-GW, MMT 105 S

Taylormade Milled Grind 4 Wedges 54*/11 and 58*/11, MMT 105 TX (ss1x)

Odyssey O-Works #7CH Putter

I bought a set of epons. 0 shipping fees. I don't like mutlicompound grips. I don't even like the shafts. It's buying a 95 dollar head and paying 30 dollars to ship a giant box full of air. And if I were buying a set of clubs yes 60 dollars isn't a big deal. Or 30. But 1 single club 30 dollars? You think that's normal?

Very underwhelming session with the 0211 and MMT. Really nothing special, at least with that shaft for me. The Cobra Forged Tec (even with heavier steel $ taper) was carrying 7-8yds farther. Even my old Adams A4 Forged with Matrix Studio 84 was giving me similar numbers to the 0211. Just goes to show, even with all the new design tech, sometimes stuff just isn’t a good fit.

I wish I got a Steelfiber instead of the MMT, but I don’t think I want to deal with ordering another. They feel nice though, was really hoping to love them.

• Like 2

Change it out for the steelfiber......?"PXG Clubs are sold with a 30-day money-back guarantee less shipping and a 10% restocking fee"

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Been looking at the YouTube and various reviews a.being by now a good sampling have been posted. Can't please everybody but it seems rarely does a YouTube Golf Club review Pro give a so so or negative review and I saw a few yesterday and today. I shouldn't be looking at anything after getting Apex 19 s last year which I have NEVER seen a bad word on. Been mentally bouncing back and forth between Maverick Pros and 0211s.

• Like 1

I would really like to try these. I would like to try the Steelfiber 95 in regular, but I’ve never hit that shaft.

The Elevate 95 stiff would also be a good fit, probably, but it’s another shaft I haven’t hit.

I did like the XP 95 S300. I would assume that the XP and Elevate would be pretty comparable?

9EGKGPSRHOZA.jpeg

This is from tonight, and mind you, this is mat golf. I hope to get out on the course this coming weekend with the 0211s with Elevate 95 stiff. The Steelfiber 95 regulars are in a set of Callaway Epic irons, which I have played out on the course.

The Steelfibers are a bit smoother. There is obviously something special about the SF 95. That said, I would say that the Elevate 95 are as close to the Steelfiber 95 as any steel shaft I have played. I have some sets with the KBS Tour 90, and the Elevate 95 is smoother. I guess Nippon 950 would be pretty similar as well, but I don’t have any of those around anymore. The vibration dampening (VSS) in the Elevate 95 seems to work well, and that is likely the biggest difference between the Elevate 95 and the XP 95 (though there may be some technical or structural differences as well).

In any case, looking forward to getting out on an actual course with the 0211 and Elevate 95. Loving hitting them in my backyard, but that ain’t golf, so we’ll see how they do in live action. YMMV.

• Like 1

Finally took out my 0211 iron set for its maiden voyage today. Preface this with—first time out on a course in weeks, zero range time with irons at all or before round. So, the 0211s had an uphill battle. Results were promising, but definitely had some ups and downs. Turf interaction was mixed, but leaned towards good turf interaction (steep swing). First time out with them, rusty, and not being able to hit these on a range at all made it tough to get in a groove.

That said, hit some excellent shots with the irons. Look great behind the ball. Feel good. Very impressed with the Elevate 95 stiff shafts. I am a Steelfiber 95 regular, Modus Tour 105 stiff, TT XP 105 S300, Ping AWT 2.0 stiff sort of player. The Elevate 95 felt very stable. Nice, high ball flight without ballooning. Felt very good from a vibration standpoint, and no elbow pain during or after round (have a bit of golfer’s elbow).

So, inconclusive overall, but promising, and really enjoyable irons to play. On a positive note, hit my 5, 6, 7 and 8 irons on the last few holes of the round, and hit good shots with each. Closed out nicely.

• Like 1

I have two orders in from the 15th and 16th, and they are just plodding along. I think they probably got a lot of orders from this promotion, and are prioritizing Gen 3 orders. Would love to have them in hand or know that they were on their way, but not much I can do but wait.