2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Costco MGI Navigator AT Deal

I mentioned it earlier, but if you’re confident about getting the Navigator AT and would rather save money over Costco’s return policy give Ron at Kaddymart a call. He is the one who gets the Costco returns and resells them. As some are literally brand new I imagine some poor golfer trying to explain to his wife why he needed this and the cart going back to Costco before touching grass. The one I got from him still had the tags and plastic wrapping.

https://kaddymart.com/

• Like 1

Ping G400 Max Ventus Blue TR

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

My MGI Zip Navigator came in and I finally got a chance to take it out on the course.  Easily my best golf purchase to date.   Made the walk so enjoyable and easy - just like those rounds I have played with a walking caddie.

a few takeaways

- a cart bag is a must imo.  The MGI cart has no storage pockets so everything goes in your golf bag.  I have a Ping Pioneer which fits on the cart perfectly and has plenty of storage and a big cooler pocket for drinks and food.  Also, it seems like the heavier the bag (especially near the bottom of the bag), the more stable the cart is when going over uneven terrain.
- MGI accessories- I have the towel clip, the umbrella holder, cup holder and the phone/gps holder.  They seem okay, don’t love or hate them so far.

- remote control easily fits in my back pocket when I am ready to hit a golf shot.  Good design and size and does not bother me at all.  
- A remote controlled electric cart is a must.  The golf experience is so much better when you are not required to steer or hold onto a golf cart.

• Like 2
Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
Srixon Z Star

Ordered my late last Friday through Costco and it came in today (the AT model).   I also had some office furniture purchased through Amazon delivered today and I must say the folks at Costco or MGI or wherever this shipped from did a helluva lot better packing the AT for protection than the shi**y job done by Amazon on the office furniture whereby half of the furniture edges were damaged.

As everyone said, unpacking this and assembling was easy.   This appears to be a well thought out product.   I watched a couple of the videos at the company website, although I think I could have figured much of it out myself or through clues mentioned in this thread.    The one surprise was the seat.   I don't believe anyone mentioned the lined valuables storage and ball storage hidden in the seat.  It will be perfect for my key fob, phone and money clip.   I don't imagine I'll use it as an actual seat very often, but given this storage I may just keep it in place even though I really hadn't plan to use it.

I took it outside in the backyard and played around with the remote for awhile.  I was amazed how fast this little dude can fly on a straightaway!   I was also surprised at how quickly it stops, whether using the remote or the command center on the handle.   I can already see my main challenge --  I have a SM 3.5 and even in the short time in the backyard, the bag started twisting sideways.   Guess I'm gonna have to a cart bag at some point.    Either way, I'm very excited for my 72 holes this weekend.   

• Like 1

One word:   WOW.   

One question:   Why the hell didn't I break down and buy this thing long ago?

Got my usual 36 on Saturday and 36 on Sunday rounds in this week, the first rounds with my new Navigator AT.   I cannot get over how it was like a casual stroll in the neighborhood compared to my usual rounds with the SM Speed Cart.   Don't get me wrong, the SM Speed Cart has been great.   I've always loved the exercise, but as I've aged and not stayed in as good of shape as my younger years, I would start to feel the impact on the final 4 holes of the course I play most.   The 14th and 15th holes are gradual inclines that are sneaky weardowns for the body, particularly on hot days.   The past two days there was no weardown or even tiredness.  It was like a casual stroll.   

Ok, here we go:

1.  I was surprised how easily this thing folds and unfolds.  Essentially 2 moves (3 if you've folded the wheelie under) and slap on the battery and you're ready to go.  VERY well thought out.  Really doesn't take up that much more room in the back of my SUV as my SM Speed Cart.     It is definitely heavier than the Speed Cart, but not as heavy as I had feared.

2.  As I posted earlier, I practiced Friday night in my yard with the remote but once I got on the course it was very easy to use.   I normally keep my rangefinder (Leupold) in one pocket so the remote felt fine in the other front pocket.   Everyone is different, and I know it bothers some of you as stated in your posts.    It didn't bother me and was always handy by just reaching quickly in my pocket or holding it in my hand as I guided it up the fairway.   The thing that shocked me most was the range at which the remote was effective.   My only mishap was on Day 1 when I was at the 250 plate and pulled a 3 wood that flew over 2 bunkers that are almost side by side at the 55 and 65 yard marks.   There is a little path between the two bunkers and I stood at the 250 plate and guided the AT all the way to those marks, then started the cut through but got too close to one of the bunkers (my depth perception failed) and it fell into the bunker.  LOL     Still, that was 170-180 yards from where I was standing.   I had previously thought these would work up to about 50 yards.   I was wrong. 

3.  Maneuverability (if that's a word) on this little sucker is INCREDIBLE.   It can spin around at the drop of a hat!  It is also very powerful.  Although my course doesn't have severe hills, it does have enough to test something like this and it was amazing see the AT easily move up the hill.   Several of the guys in the morning groups have the Ewheels Version 1 attached to their carts and while I liked it previously...............this thing was infinitely better in terms of maneuverability.   It was easily guided around trees, sidewalks, around the greens, etc.   I am not confident enough with my full ability with it yet, so I went to the manual mode when I had to cross the 3 bridges on the course. 

4.  Speed --  this little thing is FAST!   We have a couple of long, relatively flat holes and on one of the holes it was moving faster than one of the guys in our group who was driving a cart.   I didn't crank it too fast many times since I didn't want any accidents, but I have an advantage in that I have played this course so many times I know where all the ruts, holes, sunken tire tracks and other objects that would cause a mishap to occur.  The key was just going slowly when you were in rough terrain and then make up the speed once you hit the fairway or other areas you knew were in good condition and relatively free of those problematic areas.

5.  Seat storage -- As I said in the earlier posts, no one had mentioned the seat had the normal storage area that I had grown accustomed to at the handle of my Speed Cart.   When I first opened the AT and saw the handle, I was disappointed that there was basically no storage.  It wasn't until I read the manual that I saw how the seat operated.   I actually even used the seat a few times in both afternoon rounds as the play was kinda of slow so I just rested and waited with my group.

6.  Handle commands --  this is both a Like and a Dislike.  I like the fact that is very simplified.   You just rotate the Speed Control to increase or decrease the speed when using the handle and push down to Stop or Start.   I didn't really use the distance features.   It might be something I use once I get used to operating this thing.

7.  This thing LOOKS awesome!   Great curb appeal.   I got stopped by no fewer than 30 or so people during the rounds.   And, it was always funny to see someone on a tee box across from the fairway I was on as they look startled seeing a cart with no one pushing it speed by them.  LOL

Dislikes:

1.   As someone pointed out earlier, I don't like the fact that I had to stay focused on this at the expense often of conversations with my friends as we're walking the fairways.   With my Speed Cart, I would start thinking about strategy from the time I left the tee box until I got to my ball and then I was basically ready to hit.    The AT required me to be more focused on the pat it was taking and my commands to get it there than on my strategy of what I was gonna do when I got to my ball.  When I read the earlier post, I didn't fully understand what he/she was saying.......but after 4 rounds I can now understand the points perfectly.  I was also constantly worried it was gonna tip over.   I'm hoping these are things that become routine as I grow comfortable with it and I can get closer to how I played and talked with friends when I had the Speed Cart.

2.  No offense MGI, but I thought the scorecard holder, GPS/Phone Holder and clip were all pretty much worthless for me.   I'm sure others may find them more helpful, they just were basically "in the way" for me so I didn't use any "add ons" except the seat and that was, as I said, mainly due to the storage.   If I get a bag with more pockets, I will likely remove the seat.  Seems like they could have designed some type of storage center underneath the handles or across the top.

3.  Which brings me to my 3rd and certainly biggest dislike --  I don't think they did a good job with the bag holding design.    Ok, I have used a SM 3.5 for years because I sometimes carry for 9 holes in the late summer afternoons and I spend a lot of time at the range.  So, I have never used or even liked cart bags.   It seems like it would have been easy to design the bag holding system in a manner that allowed for stand bags.   The top strap is fine but the top arms should have been made wider and longer.   The bottom base should have been made wider and, like others, I don't know what the hell they were thinking with the bottom clip.   The 3.5 shifted continuously throughout the round and so I was always fidgeting with it after leaving every green.  Yes, part of that is my own issue with being obsessive-compulsive about having a straight bag on the cart.  It would probably work fine if I just accepted the fact it was gonna be sideways like another poster said in this thread.

4.  The changeover from the Remote Power to manual Speed Control using the handles was clunky.  A couple of times I had to wrestle with the alligator and this little electric alligator is STRONG!   I know this is more owner error than machine, but it just seems like there could have been a better way to do this.  Some kind of pressure sensor in the handle should immediately switch off the gyro and remote unit without you having to scramble to press buttons.   I almost ran over one of the guys in my group both days.   If anyone is reading this thread for the first time, BELIEVE all the posts you see in here about how the motor will fight you if you start trying to guide the unit with your hands while the machine is remotely activated.   One other dislike when using the Speed Control and handles is that the unit wants to go left all the time.  I assume that is due to bag weight on one side, but I will have to study this problem more as I play.

CONCLUSION:

I think the most meaningful dislikes I mentioned above will be resolved by more owner usage of both the machine and the remote.   But this thing is already off the charts great as far as I'm concerned.   I can't get over how refreshed I was after all 4 rounds compared to what I normally feel with the push cart.  This made walking fun again.  It truly feels like I have a caddie.

My big task now is to decide whether I'm just gonna accept the sideways sitting SM 3.5 stand bag or break down and buy a cart bag.  I was at PGA Superstore today since they have Navigators, and although the AT's wheel base is different the bag holding elements are the same.   I tried many bags on the Navigators there and the clear winner was the Bag Boy Chiller.  It was almost like that bag was made for the Navigator design.  The SM C130 worked well too, but I don't like the angles of that bag.   Oh, and BTW...........THANK YOU for those who suggested the 5 pound weight in the bottom front of the bag.  I truly feel like that was one of the main reasons I didn't have any tilt overs besides my turning mistake on the one hole.

Hope this helps anyone who is looking at this product.  If not and you have a question, just ask.  And, once again, I want to THANK everyone in this thread who provided a lot of helpful information for my decision.

Edited by Ruleschamp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Ruleschamp said:

One word:   WOW.   

One question:   Why the hell didn't I break down and buy this thing long ago?

Got my usual 36 on Saturday and 36 on Sunday rounds in this week, the first rounds with my new Navigator AT.   I cannot get over how it was like a casual stroll in the neighborhood compared to my usual rounds with the SM Speed Cart.   Don't get me wrong, the SM Speed Cart has been great.   I've always loved the exercise, but as I've aged and not stayed in as good of shape as my younger years, I would start to feel the impact on the final 4 holes of the course I play most.   The 14th and 15th holes are gradual inclines that are sneaky weardowns for the body, particularly on hot days.   The past two days there was no weardown or even tiredness.  It was like a casual stroll.   

Ok, here we go:

1.  I was surprised how easily this thing folds and unfolds.  Essentially 2 moves (3 if you've folded the wheelie under) and slap on the battery and you're ready to go.  VERY well thought out.  Really doesn't take up that much more room in the back of my SUV as my SM Speed Cart.     It is definitely heavier than the Speed Cart, but not as heavy as I had feared.

2.  As I posted earlier, I practiced Friday night in my yard with the remote but once I got on the course it was very easy to use.   I normally keep my rangefinder (Leupold) in one pocket so the remote felt fine in the other front pocket.   Everyone is different, and I know it bothers some of you as stated in your posts.    It didn't bother me and was always handy by just reaching quickly in my pocket or holding it in my hand as I guided it up the fairway.   The thing that shocked me most was the range at which the remote was effective.   My only mishap was on Day 1 when I was at the 250 plate and pulled a 3 wood that flew over 2 bunkers that are almost side by side at the 55 and 65 yard marks.   There is a little path between the two bunkers and I stood at the 250 plate and guided the AT all the way to those marks, then started the cut through but got too close to one of the bunkers (my depth perception failed) and it fell into the bunker.  LOL     Still, that was 170-180 yards from where I was standing.   I had previously thought these would work up to about 50 yards.   I was wrong. 

3.  Maneuverability (if that's a word) on this little sucker is INCREDIBLE.   It can spin around at the drop of a hat!  It is also very powerful.  Although my course doesn't have severe hills, it does have enough to test something like this and it was amazing see the AT easily move up the hill.   Several of the guys in the morning groups have the Ewheels Version 1 attached to their carts and while I liked it previously...............this thing was infinitely better in terms of maneuverability.   It was easily guided around trees, sidewalks, around the greens, etc.   I am not confident enough with my full ability with it yet, so I went to the manual mode when I had to cross the 3 bridges on the course. 

4.  Speed --  this little thing is FAST!   We have a couple of long, relatively flat holes and on one of the holes it was moving faster than one of the guys in our group who was driving a cart.   I didn't crank it too fast many times since I didn't want any accidents, but I have an advantage in that I have played this course so many times I know where all the ruts, holes, sunken tire tracks and other objects that would cause a mishap to occur.  The key was just going slowly when you were in rough terrain and then make up the speed once you hit the fairway or other areas you knew were in good condition and relatively free of those problematic areas.

5.  Seat storage -- As I said in the earlier posts, no one had mentioned the seat had the normal storage area that I had grown accustomed to at the handle of my Speed Cart.   When I first opened the AT and saw the handle, I was disappointed that there was basically no storage.  It wasn't until I read the manual that I saw how the seat operated.   I actually even used the seat a few times in both afternoon rounds as the play was kinda of slow so I just rested and waited with my group.

6.  Handle commands --  this is both a Like and a Dislike.  I like the fact that is very simplified.   You just rotate the Speed Control to increase or decrease the speed when using the handle and push down to Stop or Start.   I didn't really use the distance features.   It might be something I use once I get used to operating this thing.

7.  This thing LOOKS awesome!   Great curb appeal.   I got stopped by no fewer than 30 or so people during the rounds.   And, it was always funny to see someone on a tee box across from the fairway I was on as they look startled seeing a cart with no one pushing it speed by them.  LOL

Dislikes:

1.   As someone pointed out earlier, I don't like the fact that I had to stay focused on this at the expense often of conversations with my friends as we're walking the fairways.   With my Speed Cart, I would start thinking about strategy from the time I left the tee box until I got to my ball and then I was basically ready to hit.    The AT required me to be more focused on the pat it was taking and my commands to get it there than on my strategy of what I was gonna do when I got to my ball.  When I read the earlier post, I didn't fully understand what he/she was saying.......but after 4 rounds I can now understand the points perfectly.  I was also constantly worried it was gonna tip over.   I'm hoping these are things that become routine as I grow comfortable with it and I can get closer to how I played and talked with friends when I had the Speed Cart.

2.  No offense MGI, but I thought the scorecard holder, GPS/Phone Holder and clip were all pretty much worthless for me.   I'm sure others may find them more helpful, they just were basically "in the way" for me so I didn't use any "add ons" except the seat and that was, as I said, mainly due to the storage.   If I get a bag with more pockets, I will likely remove the seat.  Seems like they could have designed some type of storage center underneath the handles or across the top.

3.  Which brings me to my 3rd and certainly biggest dislike --  I don't think they did a good job with the bag holding design.    Ok, I have used a SM 3.5 for years because I sometimes carry for 9 holes in the late summer afternoons and I spend a lot of time at the range.  So, I have never used or even liked cart bags.   It seems like it would have been easy to design the bag holding system in a manner that allowed for stand bags.   The top strap is fine but the top arms should have been made wider and longer.   The bottom base should have been made wider and, like others, I don't know what the hell they were thinking with the bottom clip.   The 3.5 shifted continuously throughout the round and so I was always fidgeting with it after leaving every green.  Yes, part of that is my own issue with being obsessive-compulsive about having a straight bag on the cart.  It would probably work fine if I just accepted the fact it was gonna be sideways like another poster said in this thread.

4.  The changeover from the Remote Power to manual Speed Control using the handles was clunky.  A couple of times I had to wrestle with the alligator and this little electric alligator is STRONG!   I know this is more owner error than machine, but it just seems like there could have been a better way to do this.  Some kind of pressure sensor in the handle should immediately switch off the gyro and remote unit without you having to scramble to press buttons.   I almost ran over one of the guys in my group both days.   If anyone is reading this thread for the first time, BELIEVE all the posts you see in here about how the motor will fight you if you start trying to guide the unit with your hands while the machine is remotely activated.   One other dislike when using the Speed Control and handles is that the unit wants to go left all the time.  I assume that is due to bag weight on one side, but I will have to study this problem more as I play.

CONCLUSION:

I think the most meaningful dislikes I mentioned above will be resolved by more owner usage of both the machine and the remote.   But this thing is already off the charts great as far as I'm concerned.   I can't get over how refreshed I was after all 4 rounds compared to what I normally feel with the push cart.  This made walking fun again.  It truly feels like I have a caddie.

My big task now is to decide whether I'm just gonna accept the sideways sitting SM 3.5 stand bag or break down and buy a cart bag.  I was at PGA Superstore today since they have Navigators, and although the AT's wheel base is different the bag holding elements are the same.   I tried many bags on the Navigators there and the clear winner was the Bag Boy Chiller.  It was almost like that bag was made for the Navigator design.  The SM C130 worked well too, but I don't like the angles of that bag.   Oh, and BTW...........THANK YOU for those who suggested the 5 pound weight in the bottom front of the bag.  I truly feel like that was one of the main reasons I didn't have any tilt overs besides my turning mistake on the one hole.

Hope this helps anyone who is looking at this product.  If not and you have a question, just ask.  And, once again, I want to THANK everyone in this thread who provided a lot of helpful information for my decision.

You will do better once you get out of drivers training. I agree with most of your assessment. I ordered a Sun Mountain C130s as the 4.5 is not a good fit. 

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

I have yet solve the bag riddle and at this juncture I will wait to see what bags are on the market in 2021.  I hate the idea of swapping bags between days I carry and days I take the MGI.  Maybe I'm a little anal, but everything is in it's place in my bag and I want to grab and go without solving a Rubik's cube of balls, tees, sunscreen, rangefinder....

As to navigation, that took some getting comfortable for me.  Out of the box I was disappointed as my normal stride was between speed settings.  I either seemed to be walking faster than I liked to keep up or lagging a bit to stay with the cart.  Now I simply send it out ahead at a good clip in the direction of the ball and stop it where I chose as I walk up to the destination.  That format allows for easy conversation with playing partners without laser focus on where your cart is going.  The only time it is "high maintenance" is on a course with long winding cart path walks from the last green to the next tee.

It isn't perfect, but there is no question it has made my golf more enjoyable.

Phred

If you need a grinder to make your weld look good, you are a grinder not a welder.

Regarding rain and water, for those of you who have used it in the rain, how hard of a rain can it take?  I'm in the northwest, and regularly play in wet conditions.  On trips to Bandon I will regularly play in fairly torrential downpours, to the point water is standing on the greens.  I noticed they don't call it waterproof on the website and won't warranty it for water leaking in the electronics or drive train.  Any advice?  I wouldn't want to spend 1500 and have problems.

Yesterday while getting ready to play I was a little rushed and forgot to extend the anti-tip wheel. Going to our starting hole I directed the cart up a grass hill and of course it tipped over. Another buddy who also has an AT laughed at me, but we were both surprised to see the handle snapped in half. It was near freezing and maybe the plastic was brittle and the turf hard but I didn’t expect this.

Ron at Kaddymart is great and he is sending me a new handle that the MGI guys are providing at no cost. There are several YouTube videos by MGI on how to do these kinds of repairs.

Zip.jpg

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

The guys at MGI and Ron at Kaddymart took care of me and overnighted a new handle that I installed. Not too difficult as MGI has several “how-to” videos. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJde41UwZvc-u1h3LbPo7yw/videos

• Like 1

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

For those that have issues with stand bags on the MGi, Try purchasing the link below. (Clicgear bag cozy). I have a SM 3.5LS and it works great with this. No twisting or moving at all. The velcro is adjustable, so you can move the three points around and the catch the legs / hold it in place while the bag lays on it. Enjoy!

https://www.clicgearusa.com/products/clicgear-bag-cozy

Edited by MaitriMike

On 11/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, MaitriMike said:

For those that have issues with stand bags on the MGi, Try purchasing the link below. (Clicgear bag cozy). I have a SM 3.5LS and it works great with this. No twisting or moving at all. The velcro is adjustable, so you can move the three points around and the catch the legs / hold it in place while the bag lays on it. Enjoy!

https://www.clicgearusa.com/products/clicgear-bag-cozy

Thanks for the link.  I love everything about this cart except for the fact that my standbag doesn't fit it well.  I'll give the clicgear bag cozy a try.

On 11/3/2020 at 2:22 PM, dach818 said:

Thanks for the link.  I love everything about this cart except for the fact that my standbag doesn't fit it well.  I'll give the clicgear bag cozy a try.

Next time I'm out with the cart, i'll take a pic and video. It's a game changer. Funny thing, I had this for my clicgear before I got my MGI a few years ago but never used it. Was about to throw it away too.

13 hours ago, Mth said:

With cold weather coming, any suggestions about mittens big enough to use the remote inside of them while playing in winter.

I have some Olimar golf mittens that I can't remember where I got. An eBay search for golf mittens will give you a lot of options as most of them look the same. Your question made me think if I'm going to be able to continue to use the Little Hottie hand warmers that I sometimes put in the mittens. I  don't suppose they're hot enough to mess with the remote.

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

On 11/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, Mth said:

With cold weather coming, any suggestions about mittens big enough to use the remote inside of them while playing in winter.

I have the Titleist mittens, they are big but not sure if they big enough to control the remote.  I need to try to it out.

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Srixon Z Star

On 10/19/2020 at 11:27 AM, Phreddy said:

I have yet solve the bag riddle and at this juncture I will wait to see what bags are on the market in 2021.  I hate the idea of swapping bags between days I carry and days I take the MGI.  Maybe I'm a little anal, but everything is in it's place in my bag and I want to grab and go without solving a Rubik's cube of balls, tees, sunscreen, rangefinder....

As to navigation, that took some getting comfortable for me.  Out of the box I was disappointed as my normal stride was between speed settings.  I either seemed to be walking faster than I liked to keep up or lagging a bit to stay with the cart.  Now I simply send it out ahead at a good clip in the direction of the ball and stop it where I chose as I walk up to the destination.  That format allows for easy conversation with playing partners without laser focus on where your cart is going.  The only time it is "high maintenance" is on a course with long winding cart path walks from the last green to the next tee.

It isn't perfect, but there is no question it has made my golf more enjoyable.

Phred

Ah forgot to add you to it too. Get the clicgear bag cozy. It’ll change the cart in a good way for stand bags. 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, portland said:

Has anyone figured out a good cooler setup?  The cooler pocket on my golf bag is just not cutting it.  

4 hours ago, portland said:

Has anyone figured out a good cooler setup?  The cooler pocket on my golf bag is just not cutting it.  

I used the insulated holder from my Clicgear but as I start out wit 40oz in a metal container I found it to make the cart a bit top heavy and less stable. I just use the bottom pocket in the front of my bag.

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

Good news MGI owners - I messaged MGI on IG about a cooler, here is the reply :

“We have a brand new Cooler & Storage Bag accessory specifically designed for Zip Series models arriving in December. Please keep an eye out on our Facebook page for the launch post after which it will be available for purchase on our website or from your local golf retailer. Thanks MGI”

• Like 2
Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Srixon Z Star

20 rounds now in with the Ping Traverse bag on my AT and, even though I prefer stand bags, the Traverse is a really good fit for the AT.    Not a single tipover during the 20 rounds and almost no bag shifting or constant adjustments the way my stand bag was requiring.     Very happy with this combo.  

• 2 weeks later...

Another round of applause for the Bag Cozy by Clicgear.  Great suggestion and works like a charm.

Please take this as an observation, not a criticism:  My MGI has lived in Wisconsin.  Lots of green grass and you leave the tee, send it out to your ball and enjoy your round.  Now that I am an old retired fart and spending my winters in AZ I brought the MGI with me.  Very different terrain.  The MGI does not care much for sand.  Crossing washes or sandy spots can cause one wheel to spin while the other still has traction resulting in sudden veers off course making you pay very close attention.  The course I play most often has desert path ways from the tees to the fairway if you chose to take the "walkers" route vs the cart path you bounce off rocks and runts.  Not always a good idea.  The uneven terrain leads to jolts that can knock the MGI way off line.  I do find I lag behind my walking companions who carry as I am on a more circuitous route using the cart path.  All in all it has taken some adjustment, but when working within its limitations it has allowed me to play more back to back to back days than if I simply carried.

Phred

• Like 1

If you need a grinder to make your weld look good, you are a grinder not a welder.